Birthday Treat

Petrichor: Rainy With A Chance of Park Chanyeol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Someone said that I'm the queen of cliffhangers in the comments hehhehehehehhe I can't help it most of the time.

 

3rd May, 2014

 

 

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY!” Tao was the first one to greet her, practically tackling her in a huge bear hug that had her falling back onto the ground from where she was sitting. And then the others followed, one by one, Sehun, Jongdae, Jongin, Soohyun, Bokyung, Yixing, Joonmyeon, Baekhyun, then lastly, Kyungsoo joined in on the hug. They all chanted their respective 'happy birthdays' as a group. Chanyeol watched the with an amused look on his face, seeing his best friend giggle underneath the happy hug pile and squirming around. Her laughter was like music to his ears, that along with those breathy moans and gasps that haunted his dreams (and daydreams) ever since.

“Who's tickling me?!” Haneul was out of breath, still giggling uncontrollably. “Yah, yah! B-Baekhyun s-stop!”

“Okay, move.” It was time for Chanyeol to step in, he nudged Jongin's with his foot. “Let me greet my own best friend.”

After struggling a bit, they all rolled off the pile and got up, not before giving her individual hugs first. Then Haneul was standing up an in front of him, throwing her arms over his shoulders and she was hugging him. He returned the hug immediately, bringing her body close, incredibly close as he swayed them from side to side. He could practically hear her happiness from the way she breathed beside his ear, and it sent tingles to spread through his body with a familiarity that he shouldn't even be associating with his best friend in the first place.

“Happy birthday, Haneul-ah.” He pulled his head back just enough for him to murmur into her ear. His lips grazed the shell of her ear hotly, he felt her grip his shoulders and she rocked backwards on her heels, lifting her eyes to meet his.

He saw it, he saw it in her eyes.

Desire that mirrored his own.

 

 

 

 

 

Half an hour later after everyone's cleaned up, said their good nights and went inside their respective rooms, Chanyeol found himself in a deja-vu situation.

He closed the door behind them, and then he saw her scrolling through her phone, smiling at the bi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter