I'd Like That Too

Petrichor: Rainy With A Chance of Park Chanyeol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N: Happy Valentine's Day everyone :)

 

 

 

 

And lately, she was grateful for that, too. With all the bubbling uncertainty and frustration gnawing at her, she was granted moments when none of that mattered or bothered her because of the tall man standing in front of her.

All her troubles, her worries, temporarily forgotten.

To be honest, she had grown quite fond of him, really how could she not?

She took an extra heartbeat to search his eyes, he was waiting, a silent request laced within his words.

And she thought that with Kris actually being interested in her, that maybe, just maybe, wouldn't be so bad afterall.

 

“I'd like that too.” She said a little breathlessly, her fingers were tingling with nervousness and she suddenly found it hard to maintain a steady eye-contact with him.

“You have to, afterall I still have yet to show you my artworks.”

His words still managed to draw a bubble of laughter from her lips despite the butterflies swirling up a storm in her stomach. His expression softened, and he reached out to tuck a few strands of hair behind her ear. “I like it when you laugh.”

Her laugh ended with a soft smile across her face. “Thank you.”

His hand followed the curve of her jaw and he cupped her face gently as if he was handling fine china, and he stared into her eyes for a bit before whispering, leaning closer. “As much as I'd like to keep you here, it's starting to get late and you should really go upstairs.”

“Yeah.” Haneul accepted his touch, resting her cheek against the warmth of his palm. “I probably should.”

“Just one more thing, before I let you go.” His voice had gotten lower, and it was starting to mess with her train of thoughts.

“Hmmm?”

He didn't answer her, instead, he slid his hand to the back of her head and slowly brought her face to rest on his chest. Her whole body followed, rocking forward on the balls of her feet as his other arm encircled her waist, keeping her body close to his.

Her eyes fluttered shut and she turned her head so that her ear was pressed against his chest, right over his beating heart. He rested is chin on top of her head, tucking her head into the crook of his neck and breathed out a sigh when he felt her arms finally moving to wrap around his torso, returning the hug.

And then s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter