Beach Trouble

Petrichor: Rainy With A Chance of Park Chanyeol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: AND I'M IN THE STATES AND I'VE FINALLY MOVED INTO MY HOUSE ON CAMPUS ;V; So yeS, UPDATE :D!

 

 

 

Two hours later and Haneul still couldn't remember how she agreed to do this, she was standing at the end of the rocky path, feet already at the edge of the step, one more step and she'd be trudging on sand. She didn't wear her bikini underneath her t-shirt and beach shorts nor did she bring it with her, and there was no way that she was going to reveal anything today.

Watching the boys rush past her and into the beach, a few of them already shedding their tops to bask in the morning sun, she fidgeted at her spot. Bokyung came up to her, having ushered the mild mannered Yixing to join the guys so now he was practically skipping along with joy.

“You okay?” She asked.

“Yeah.”

“You seem a bit – who – Soohyun!”

“Cut the chit chat, let's go already!” Soohyung had both of them in a headlock and was already dragging them into the beach, for a small girl like her, she definitely had some strength. She didn't stop until they reached the guys, who were gathered under the big poofy orange and yellow umbrellas, placing their belongings on the loungers. When they got there, all the boys – with the exceptions of Kyungsoo and Joonmyeon – were already gone, having dashed towards the water.

“A bunch of children they are.” Soohyun muttered, smiling over at her boyfriend who was spreading out a mat on the sand and arranging things properly with Kyungsoo, like the responsible and organized adults they were.

And then soon, Soohyun and Joonmyeon were moving away to join the group, leaving behind Haneul and Kyungsoo, who had already taken a comfortable place on one of the loungers, shades on, earpods in and his iPad in hand. He flashed her a smile, and when she sat down on the lounger next to him, he didn't question her.

“Haneul-ah, why aren't you playing with us?” Chanyeol yelled from where he stood knee deep in the water, he saw her under the umbrella with Kyungsoo and tried to wave her over.

She looked up upon recognizing her best friend's voice, but due to the distance between them and the overwhelming noises the other boys were making, she couldn't make out a word that he said to her. She squinted her eyes and saw him waving her over and she simply shook her head, chuckling to herself a little. Chanyeol's surfing shorts and t-shirt were already wet from water splashes, only Jongin, Joonmyeon, Jongdae and Sehun were shirtless while the others wore tank tops which have gotten just as soaked.

They all returned after almost an hour of endless playing and fooling around in the water, Kyungsoo pointed to the bag on the mat, inside it were bottles of water and one by one, they lined up like little children to take the bottles. Chanyeol, however, came prancing up to Haneul's side, sitting down on the edge of her lounger and took the towel on the armrest. He started to dry his hair and shake off the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter