Devious Devils

Petrichor: Rainy With A Chance of Park Chanyeol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Park Chanyeol was trouble.

Park Chanyeol was bad.

 

 

 

 

And Park Chanyeol was struggling just as much – if not more – than Haneul was.

Because besides from trying and failing to keep his eyes off her, he was starting to notice just how much attention she was receiving, not just from him but from nearby males on the beach. Haneul was beautiful and attractive, and being on display like this, it was starting to eat away at him.

When she did reach him and gave him an almost shy smile, he felt his heart expand and his eyes simply refused to leave her. His gaze divert for just a split second to see a group of three men all eyeing her body openly, and he felt the urge to put his arms around her just to shield her from them.

Or maybe it was the fact that he felt the need to show his claim on her, but he would never admit that.

He couldn't even if he wanted to, because putting his claim meant he would have to touch her and Chanyeol didn't think he was ready to have her warm, smooth and bare skin press against his. Nope. No way Jose.

But then she was already taking his hand in hers and dragging him along to catch up with the rest of the group in the water, and Chanyeol shook his thought-clustered head, trying to muster what was left of his sanity and trying even harder not to stare at her back and the delicious dip at the small of her back.

 

 

 

 

 

 

All of that sanity bull was thrown out the window once they made it to the group, and they were laughing and running around, those who were already in the water splashing around and urging the others to join.

“Noona~” Jongin sang sweetly, beckoning her into the water.

Haneul rolled her eyes and crossed her hands in front of her chest, she was already content with feeling the waves wash over her feet. She watched as Chanyeol slowly stepped into the water, almost stomping and stumbling at the same time with a small smile on her lips.

Tao and Soohyun, however, had other thoughts.

The two devils had taken advantage of the ruckus going on around them to sneak up behind her, and then with yet another well-timed push, they sent her stumbling forward and then that was when everything happened all at once.

A short shriek that was unmistakably Haneul's had Chanyeol whipping around just in time to have his best friend crash into him, he held out his arms to keep her steady. But he soon realized that he probably shouldn't have done that, not that he could stop himself, who was he kidding? It'd already become a reflex action to his body.

As he was saying, he probably shouldn't have, though, because his arms were curling around her small waist and then she was pressed to his chest, her hands automatically finding their way to rest at his chest and no amount of water would be able to put

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter