2014

Petrichor: Rainy With A Chance of Park Chanyeol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N: Look out for the little extract at the ending A/N below :D

 

 

 

Honestly, she blamed the whiskey.

 

Chanyeol’s lips were on hers at once, soft lips against pliant ones. He moved his other hand to rest comfortably at the small of her waist and pulled her closer into the heat of his body while her hands remained at his chest, feeling his rapid heartbeat. The kiss was slow at first, both of them taking their time to understand each other, to reacquaint each other since that winter night.

Her lips parted for air and as soon as she did, Chanyeol slipped in and deepened the kiss. Legs shuffled and one moment Haneul was backed up against the wall of her kitchen while Chanyeol captured her lips in a hot, passionate kiss, and the next thing she knew she was already being pressed into the softness of her couch with the man above her.

Haneul’s mind was hazy with the things that Chanyeol was making her feel both physically and emotionally as his kisses switches back and forth from gentle and comforting to expertly undoing her with the intensity that his lips had to offer. She kissed him back with an equal amount of fervor, hands slipping around his neck to brush against the skin. The man shuddered, his grip on her waist tightened and then his hands were slowly moving downward to rest on her hip. His fingers brushed against the exposed skin at her waist, setting it on fire with the smallest of contact.

“Chanyeol.” She gasped against his lips when a particular glide of his thumb along her hipbone caused a spark to ripple through her body, setting her neurons on a blazing trail of electrified frenzy.

The mind-blowing mix of sweetness and desire that his lips and hands treated her with had her suddenly anxious to feel more of him, to be closer to him. One hand reached up to comb through the hot mess that was his hair as she felt him sigh into .

 

It was only the need for oxygen that forced them to break the contact they had.

 

He rested his forehead against hers and she slowly opened her eyes only to be met by bottomless pools of molten honey brown. She moved the hand that was at the back of his head to her side, brushing his temple where a bead of sweat gathered and glistened on his skin under the dim light. Their eyes held each other’s’ as the apartment was filled with the sounds of ragged breath and wild heartbeats.

“Just what –” he breathed against her lips, “–am I going to do with you, Haneul.”

He let out a small laugh, reaching up to tuck a loose strand of hair behind her right ear, and he saw the pair of earrings that he gave her for Christmas – the one that he left for her under the Christmas tree.

She only stared back at him, not trusting herself enough to speak at the moment, she responded with a gentle glide of her thumb across his cheek at which a dimple appeared as soon as it brushed over it. Her heart fell full, and for once the feeling at her chest didn’t feel as bad.

Chanyeol leaned in to capture her lips in another kiss that was languid and sweet – and it wasn’t simply because of the faint traces of chocolate she tasted on his tongue – that had her heart swelling even more to the point that it felt dangerously close to bursting.

 

 

 

 

That night, she fell asleep easily in his arms as he held her close.

 

 

 

 

When Haneul woke up the next morning, still huddled in Chanyeol’s arms with his face pressed against the nape of her neck, she forced herself not to flinch a bit everytime he exhaled and his warm breath tickled the patch of skin there. Some time after she fell asleep, Chanyeol had carried her back to her bedroom and slipped in next to her. Slowly twisting her body around, she gasped when the arms around her waist tightened and he buried his face further into her but since she was already half-turned to face him, he was nuzzling into the crook of her neck and his lips brushing against a very delicate spot at the base of her neck sending the hairs on her arms to rise. Once the man stopped moving around and settled back into his slumber, Haneul moved just a little but so that she was on her side.

She held her breath as she pulled back slightly just so she could look at his face, the fickle rays of sunshine that streamed through her window played with the mop of red strands, illuminating them until they shone a bright and dazzling shade of crimson. Sighing, she reached out and brushed away the hair covering his eyes.

It wasn’t the first time that Chanyeol had stayed over, one time he even brought a week’s worth of clothing so that he could sleep over at her campus apartment during summer because he was convi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter