Shower Hour

Petrichor: Rainy With A Chance of Park Chanyeol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

He pressed gentle kisses along her shoulder blade, all the way up to her neck and then his lips lingered at the spot behind her ear, his warm breath ticking her skin and Haneul squirmed a little. He was chuckling as he turned her to face him, smiling at her gently and she let out a loving sigh.

“Happy birthday.” He said, voice still thick with sleep.

“Mmmm, thank you.” She mumbled, rubbing her eyes. He looked mesmerizing, his hair was a hot mess, sticking out in all directions and defying gravity and his eyes were warm, gentle, like molten chocolate.

He grazed his fingers along her shoulder, right where he had previously placed his lips on, they lingered over the mark he'd made a week ago. It was barely visible now, which made Chanyeol want to run his teeth along her skin and make a new one. His eyes fell onto the silver chain around her neck, and that was when he found himself grinning like an idiot.

Even more so when Haneul swiped her thumb over his dimple, which was one of the many things she did that drove his heart into a frenzy. “What are you smiling at?”

“You're still wearing it.” He touched the necklace he'd given her for Christmas, he remembered what happened, he remembered all the confusing emotions that have swarmed around inside him.

Oh did they come a long way.

She smiled, hugging the sheets to her chest as she sat up. “Of course.”

“You've always worn it.” His eyes ran down the length of her back, bare, pale and perfect.

“Yeah.”

She turned her head when she heard the rustling of sheets, then she felt his arms settle around her waist, drawing her backwards until her back was in contact with his chest. She let him hold her like that, feeling his chest move steadily with every breath that entered and left his lungs, his chin resting on her shoulder.

“Yeol.”

He hummed against her skin.

“What are we doing?”

“I don't know.” He replied, his thumb drawing mindless circles at the side of her hip. “But I can't say that I hate this.”

A small huff of laugh escaped her lips, and she placed her hand over his under the sheets. “To be honest, I can't either.”

“At least we're on the same page.” He chuckled, pressing another kiss to her shoulder.

But this is bad. She told herself. Very bad.

Shrugging off her thoughts, she pushed the covers off herself and got off the bed. Without the warmth from the man, the air felt cold

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter