Not Anymore

Petrichor: Rainy With A Chance of Park Chanyeol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

“Why?” His voice was empty, and she felt her heart squeeze a little.

 

 

Then she remembered that when Chanyeol was under the influencel, he could be a little unpredictable and unbelievably and candid, whatever self-restraint and control he usually had when sober would be toned down tenfold. She sighed, not able to bring herself to be angry at him for suddenly dropping by and kissing her like that.

“Chanyeol. We can't do this, not anymore.” She reasoned with him in a soft voice, placing both of her hands on his shoulders to reassure him and to keep a safe distance between them. “I'm with Kris now, Chanyeol.”

His eyes were sad but sharp as he stared right into hers. “You kissed me back.”

She bit her lip, momentarily lost for words. Another sigh escaped her lips. “I...we can't do this.”

That seemed to be the only thing she could say, over and over again.

He didn't look satisfied with her answer, but didn't press on it.

“Do you even care?”

Her brows furrowed, he was asking her for the third time that night. “What do you mean?”

“About me.” He mumbled, lifting a hand to brush the back of his fingers against her cheek tenderly. “Do you?”

“Of course.” Her answer was almost immediate, she didn't need to think about that.

He nodded slightly, then silence settled over them with him just staring at her and her doing the same, their breathing unsteady and out of sync. Haneul was the one to break the silence, breaking her gaze from his and pushed herself off the wall, emitting an almost inaudible sigh.

“Chanyeol, you should go upstairs and change.” She eyed his wet clothes, a frown fitting across her face. “Before you get sick.”

He nodded again, silently, watching her as she retrieved his phone and snapback. He took them and let her pull him towards the door, when he crossed the threshold, he quickly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter