CHAPTER 9: MOVING ON?

Love and Hate Relationship
CHAPTER 9 MOVING ON?
 
 
MANILA, PHILIPPINES
 
 
Two days went by in a slow motion for us, all of us are holed up here in hyung and Carla's house. Actually they've been holed up in this house because of me, i'm not in the mood for anything, I just stay in hyung's mini bar and drink, I can finish two bottles of wine and a brandy in one sitting not to mention a couple of packets of cigarettes. This damn heart of mine is stil bleeding, i'm about to rip it out of my chest and throw it somewhere else.
 
 
"Sweetheart..." Suengri shouts holding his phone.  "Sweetheart, I miss you so much." He adds. "Wait i'll put you on speakerphone."
 
 
"What do you want Suengri?"
 
 
"Since we arrive here in Manila you just disappear."
 
 
"I have work." Dude said.
 
 
"I miss you, come here and have lunch with us."
 
 
"I can't I have a meeting later, maybe after that i'll drop by."
 
 
"Promise?" Suengri giggles. "Promise?"
 
 
"Yes promise." She said exasperated.
 
 
"Sweetheart, do you want to talk to your dude?" Suengri look at me in a teasing way. "You know what? This dude of yours keeps on drinking and drinking."
 
 
"Can you hit his head for me?" Xyza responds which made me glare at maknae, he looks at me and smile creepily.
 
 
"You heard that hyung?" He smiles and look at me.
 
 
"Do it and i'll kill you." I hiss and gulp my red wine.
 
 
"Heard that sweetheart? I think he's drunk again." Maknae whines.
 
 
"Hit him with a wine bottle, if he kills you, i'll kill him."
 
 
"Pshhh.... Samchon Panda is whining again." I heard Soju say.
 
 
"He is." I smile at her.
 
 
"Are you drunk samchon?" I shake my head to answer her question. "Mommy is always scowlding Daddy when he's drinking and smoking." She smile. "Daddy is scared when Mommy's mad." She giggles.
 
 
"Really? I didn't know that." I ruffled her hair then kiss her forehead.
 
 
"Are you afraid of Aunt Xyza?"
 
 
"No!" I shake my head. "Why would I?"
 
 
"Sweetheart see you later." We both heard Suengri said.
 
 
"Okay! Bye." Xyza replied. "Yah Jiyong! If I came there and you're drunk, i'm going to bury you alive." She shouts.
 
 
"Fine!" I shout back. "Bye."
 
 
"Bye sweetheart."
 
 

"You're afraid of Aunt Xyza." Soju laughs. "And Samchon Suengri is being baby again." She look at us and shake her head. "Boys."
 
 
"Yah you're bullying me again." Suengri stare at Soju.
 
 
"Daddy, Samchon Suengri is glaring at unnie." Both me and Panda startles when Marty suddenly shouts. "Daddy..."
 
 
"Yah be quiet." Suengri look at Marty and suddenly carry her.
 
 
"I won't shout samchon if you will give me piggyback ride." She smiles.
 
 
"Why would I give you a piggyback ride? Maknae smirks.
 
 
"Daddy...." Both my darling's shouts.
 
 
"Fine, just be quiet." The two girls launches to Suengri and they enjoy the piggyback ride all morning long.
 
 
 
================================================================================================================
 
 
CHEL'S POV
 
 
 
Early morning in Manila, i'm busy preparing breakfast for the man who is sleeping peacefully in my bed and not to mention . I downloaded an app last night, easy step by step on how to cook, I even surf the net to find some easy way on how and what to cook for breakfast. I want to pleased him, I want him to be proud of me, I want him to love me more, you know that kind of stuff. I never feel this way until I met him or should I say be with him or have him for the first time. I never felt it with the other guys or Jiyong, I tried to love them especially Jiyong but I really can't, I don't feel anything, there's nothing, nothing at all. They don't mean anything to me, of course I feel bad for them, they fall for me but I dumped them... NAH! I'M JUST BLUFFING, I DON'T CARE ABOUT THEM, I JUST CARE FOR MYSELF.
 
 
"Baby, wake up." I kiss Tyrese. "Good morning."
 
 
"What? Can't you see i'm sleeping."
 
 
"I thought you have work today and I cook breakfast."
 
 
"What time is it?"
 
 
"9:30 AM."
 
 
"I'll just take a shower." He stands up gloriously and I just admire the view. "I need my clothes, preapare it for me."
 
 
"Okay!" I merrily stand up and get what my man needs. "Can I come with you?"
 
 
"I have work. "He shouts from the bathroom. "Just do something else."
 
 
"I don't have anything to do."
 
 
"If you don't yank Brenda's hair, your busy right now working but you went ballistic and transform into a monster."
 
 
"I want to come with you." I whine.
 
 
"Fine." He gives up.
 
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
"What are we doing here in the hotel?" I cling to Tyrese hands, leaning my head on his shoulder while walking.
 
 
"Work."
 
 
"Do you have a meeting?"
 
 
"Yup with Jared." I stop. Damn! Jared is going to freak out when he see me here with Tyrese.
 
 
"I'll just wait for you here." I sigh. "I will just roam around or find Sheena and Mona."
 
 

"If that's what you want." He kiss my forehead. "I have to go." We stop, he face me and kiss my lips. I swoon but immediately scoff when I saw Brenda from a far.
 
 
"Bye. I love you baby." I cling my arms around his neck.
 
 
"I love you too." He smiles and kiss me once more. While he's walking towards the elevator I glare and smirk at Brenda, I know she saw what Jared did earlier so I hope she will back off now.
 
 
I roam around the hotel I used to work before, the place is still the same should I look for Sheena and Mona? For sure they will drool over Tyrese and they will just talk about their kpop idols, for sure Jiyong's name will be mentioned over and over again. Should I buy something for Tyrese? I smile. This is the first time that I buy for my boytoy. I sigh so this is the LOVE everyone fuss about. I'm used that the guys spend money for me but now i'm willing to buy everything and anything for my man. I giggle 'my man' Music to my ears. What to buy? Necklace? Bracelet? Clothes? Watch? I can't think, I can't choose, maybe after I roam around i'll be able to decide what will I give him.
 
 
 
"What are you doing here?" I startle, it's Mona and Sheena, I fake a smile and hug them.
 
 
"Roaming around while waiting for my boyfriend."
 
 
"Boyfriend?" Mona said in shocked.
 
 
"You mean G-DRAGON is here in Manila?" Sheena smiles but immediately frowns when I shake my head.
 
 
"Tyrese Monteclaro." I state.
 
 
"We don't know him." Sheena said.
 
 
"In short, we don't care." Mona laughs and look at Sheena. !
 
 
"I have to go, he's probably waiting for me."
 
 
"Wait! You want to come with us to see Glaiza?"
 
 
"Why? What's the occasion?" I ask.
 
 
 
"Nothing, we will just visit Baby Keifer." Mona replied. I forgot about Glaiza and her baby. Well I really don't care.
 
 
"Sure just text me." I said. "Bye."
 
 
 
I hurriedly walk away from them before they engage me to another conversation, I walk inside a store and buy something for my baby. Gosh Chel, YOU ARE INLOVE. I can't believe i'm spending some money for him. Its fine, he said that we will go shopping while we're here in Manila, I will spend all his money even though I love him to death I still need my shopping spree. I sip my iced tea while waiting for Tyrese, I can't wait to give him this limited edition wrist watch and it cost a lot, whether he likes it or not he will wear this all the time.
 
 
"Baby." I call him and wave my hand. He sit beside me and drink my iced tea. "How's the meeting?"
 
 
"Good! I will be staying in Busan for half a year."
 
 
"Why?" I asked and smile. Well i'm ready to move where ever he goes.
 
 
"Because of the new hotel, I will stay there until the grand opening."
 
 
"Good!" I kiss him in the lips. "I have a gift for you." I hand him the box. He opened it and look at me.
 
 
"Thank you."
 
 
"Wear it."
 
 
"Nice." He smile again.
 
 
"Its expensive." I emphasis the last word. "Wear it."
 
 
"I have a surprise for you also."  He said while wearing the watch.
 
 
"What?" I hope something more expensive than the watch.
 
 
"Brenda will be here any minute, I want you to say sorry."
 
 
"No way." I shake my head.
 
 
"You're going to say sorry to her whether you like it or not." He glares.
 
 
"Why would I?" I hiss.
 
 
"Here she comes, say sorry, I don't want to repeat what I said."
 
 
"Sir, can I do anything for you?" The said. 
 
 
"Chel wants to tell you something." He looks at me as if he's about to strangle me. I take a deep breath and look at the .
 
 
"I'm sorry." I said not because I want to but I have to.
 
 
 
================================================================================================================
 
 
XYZA'S POV
 
 
 
I want to go back home and sleep to freshen up my mind so that I can start my new job, I need to relax but... I can't! I promise Suengri that I will join them for dinner. The kids wants donut, cupcake and fries while Suengri wants pizza and Jiyong wants burger. It feels like i'm feeding a whole family, I sigh. I went straight to the mall and buy what they want.
 
 
Plus one more thing I will bury that dragon when I see him, he's just messing up his life. What's the use of drinking all day long? Chel told him clear as a sky that she's in love with someone else. I know its hard to accept and I also know a part of him wants everything between them to be okay. I went out of the cab and went straight to Carla and Tabi's house.
 
 
 
"You're here." Carla said when she opens the door. "My kids are waiting for you including Suengri." She smiles.
 
 
"It feels like I have 4 kids."
 
 
"Come in."
 
 
"Aunt Xyza." The two girls shouts while Maru is running towards me.
 
 
"Sweetheart." Suengri shouts and about to run towards me but stopped by Daesung.
 
 
"Where's baby Keifer." I ask the kids.
 
 
"Sleeping." Maru answered.
 
 
"Too bad." I said. "I bought him clothes and shoes." I pout. "And food for the three of you."
 
 
"Thank you Aunt Xyza." They said. "Mommy, can we eat this now?"
 
 
I help Carla first to set the table for the kids, Martha is also here, she's with Glaiza taking care of Keifer while the boys are busy doing their thing in the garden, by doing their thing it simply means drinking and talking. I also bought food for them, I decided to approach the five of them before Suengri wakes the whole neighborhood.
 
 
"You're so noisy." I look at Suengri. "Stop shouting."
 
 
"Wow Sweetheart." He hold my shoulders and smile. "You look so beautiful and y."
 
 
"What?" I said arching my brow.
 
 
"Where have you been?"
 
 
"Can you let me go?" I wiggle then place the plastic bag full of finger foods in the table.
 
 
"Did you go on a date sweetheart?" Suengri smile. "And may I say that you have a very nice legs."
 
 
"ert!" Glaiza smacks his head.
 
 
"Ouch!" He rub the back of his head. "I'm just telling the truth."
 
 
"Can you just answer his question so that he can shut up." Tabi said.
 
 
"I have a meeting earlier." I replied. "With Jared and Tyrese."
 
 
"Why?" Carla look at me.
 
 
"They hire me again for the new hotel in Busan."
 
 
"Really?" Glaiza said.
 
 
"So i'll be staying in Busan for half a year."
 
 
"Really." Suengri shouts. "I'll buy a house in Busan just to be near you sweetheart."
 
 
"Yah! Don't shout, my child is sleeping." Youngbae glare at Suengri.
 
 
"Where would you stay?" Glaiza ask again.
 
 
"Jared will provide me an apartment."
 
 
"When will you be back in Korea?" Jiyong finally talks.
 
 
"Next week."
 
 
"Why hyung you will also buy a house to be near with my sweetheart?" Suengri tease. Jiyong stand up and wrap his arms around Suengri's shoulder.
 
 
"No!" Jiyong smiles then push the maknae in the pool.
 
 
"Aunt Xyza, you know what." Soju pull my arm. "Samchon Jiyong is scared of you."
 
 
"Scared?" I arched my brows and look at Jiyong. "He better be."
 
 
"He didn't drink any wine after you shout at him earlier."
 
 
"Good boy." I pat Jiyong's head like a puppy.
 
 
"Don't pat my head." He said and move away from me.
 
 
"I think he likes you." Soju continues.
 
 
"Baby love!." Tabi said. "Come here."
 
 
"Even the kids notice it." Daesung laughs then hide behind Tabi.
 
 
"I will bet all my money, you two will become a couple." Suengri said from the pool, enjoying the water.
 
 
 
I shake my head and sit beside Youngbae, grabbing a can of beer and a slice of pizza. What are they talking about? How can we become a couple? He couldn't even erase Chel from his memory. Wait! Why the hell am I considering what Suengri and Daesung said? I'm going to be crazy. I shake my head again and chug my beer. Xyza you're insane.