CHAPTER 29: THE TRUTH ABOUT EVERYTHING

Love and Hate Relationship
CHAPTER 29 THE TRUTH ABOUT EVERYTHING
 
 
 
It's Xyza's bithday, the whole gang decided to have a party and I volunteer to do it in my villa. She helped me a lot with this villa, for being a good friend of mine and for giving me advice with all the dilemma i'm facing right now. Like what I said before she's a good person and I consider her as one of the people I trust the most, I know we just met for almost a year now but I can open up with her about everything and anything.
 
 
 
Me and Chel? Well after my birthday I didn't went back to our house, I want us to talk and I want the relationship to work, I want to marry her and be my wife but I just realized that marriage is about two people who love each other. The marriage won't work if i'm the only one who wants to stay in the relationship. Like what I heard when she's talking on the phone, she disappears for more than two days, she didn't even call and tell me where she is. 
 
 
 
"Sweetheart open your gifts." Suengri shouts. "Open mine last." He beams at her.
 
 
"Open the gifts." Glaiza adds. Tossing one of the gifts in Xyza's lap. "Who's it from?"
 
 
"From Paolo and Gummy." She said and look at Paolo. Gummy noona on the other hand is busy with her comeback. We just watched her earlier in a music show and she won the 1st place, she thanks everyone who voted for her and she even greets Xyza. 
 
 
"Thank you." Dude smile at Paolo. "I love it." Its a bag from her favorite brand.
 
 
"Next." Glaiza hands another gift its from Dennis. 
 
 
"Thank you Den." She smiles fondly at him. Its a coat of her favorite color.
 
 
"Here." Glaiza said. "It's from Jiyong." She shakes the box and trying to listen to the sound but before she could open it the door burst open. It's Chel.
 
 
"It looks like that everybody are here except for me." She scan the whole living room area. She's right everybody are here from the members and their wives, Paolo, Dennis and even Jared.
 
 
"Where have you been?" Glaiza asked. "You've been gone for more than a week."
 
 
"I went to Manila." She said. "Something came up." I scoff and shake my head. "Why didn't I know that there's a party in my fiance's villa?"
 
 
"Because you're nowhere to be found." Martha look at her. "Everything okay in Manila?"
 
 
"Yes, nothing to worry about." She look at me then to the girl beside me. "Move away from him." She points at Xyza with a deadly stare.
 
 
"What's wrong with you?" I asked her. "You didn't show up for 2 weeks and now you're bossing around." I said.
 
 
"You know I hate her." She points at Xyza again. "Everyone get out." She shouts. 
 
 
"It's Xyza's birthday today." Martha said. "What's with the attitude? Don't tell me you're jealous of her, you and Jiyong will get married more than a month from now."
 
 
"I just hate her." She said. "So can all of you get the hell out of my villa."
 
 
"Your villa?" I said. This is not going to be a good night.
 
 
"What's yours is mine." She smiles.
 
 
"And I share what's mine with Tyrese?" I asked her. "I think that's not fair." She stills and look at me.
 
 
"Tyrese?" She said. She laughs nervously.
 
 
"You went to Jeju with him right?" I scoff at her. "We both have the same birthday but too bad you didn't even greet your fiance because you're too occupied with your surprises for him." 
 
 
"What are you talking about baby?" She sits beside me. "What's wrong with you?"
 
 
"The wedding is off." I said quietly. Everyone in the living room look at each other then the two of us. I stand up and walk away from her. "So it means what's mine is not yours anymore."
 
 
"What?" She shouts. "What are you talking about?" She looks at Xyza and yank her arm. "I knew it you seduced him." She continues and shakes Xyza's arm. Good thing Paolo has a quick reflex and he was able to grab Xyza's other arm and hurriedly pull her away from Chel.
 
 
 
Suddenly the whole place becomes chaotic, Chel throws the bottle of wine towards me. Crying her heart out as if she's the one who is hurt and got betrayed, I hate to see her like this. I want to walk towards her and hug her tightly. I want to say to her that I love her so much, that  I can't live without her, that she's my life and a simple sorry will do. I'm ready to forget everything, just one sorry even though its not sincere.
 
 
 
"Can you please stop it." I said calmly. "Don't ruin the night."
 
 
"What's wrong with you?" Jared said. 
 
 
"Where not in the hotel so i'm not your employee." She hiss. "Jiyong, what's wrong with you?" She shouts.
 
 
"I'm perfectly fine." I said. "How about you?"
 
 
"I love you."
 
 
"No you don't." I said. "You don't."
 
 
"What? I went to Manila to finalized our wedding."
 
 
"That's bullsh*t." I look at her. I grab something from one of the drawers and toss it to her. "You even went on a cruise with him." What I said made her shocked. "I know a lot of things about you and him."
 
 
"No!" She shakes her head. "That's not true." She weeps.
 
 
"Telling me that you're in Spain with your parents but the truth is you're with him. Can everyone get out." I look at them, "Sorry but the party just ended, let's just continue it some other time."
 
 
"No. Let them stay." Chel's stance become more fiercer, eyes fuming in anger. "Yes, I spend the last week with him."
 
 
"I know, that's why the wedding is off and we're done."
 
 
"I didn't love you." She said staring at me. "I never loved you."
 
 
"I know."
 
 
"You knew?" She chuckles. 
 
 
"Chel." Dennis said. 
 
 
"Stop." She said. "Can't you see i'm confessing here?" She look at me. "You're not my first, nor my second or third. I lied. I remember the look in your face when you see the stain on the sheets, so I had to play along and convince you that i'm still a v*rgin. Even with them." She points at the people around us. "I lied to them."
 
 
"Okay." I said. "Are you done? You can go now." I didn't know it hurts so bad, hearing from her all the things I hate the most.
 
 
"You know what, everything that happens to us is just part of my plan. At first I try to flirt with Seung Hyun." I look at her with a confused look. PLAN? FLIRT WITH HYUNG? "I seduced him when I first met him but he didn't even notice it."
 
 
"Chel. Stop!" Glaiza shouts. "Stop!"
 
 
"Don't worry, I didn't flirt with your husband, he's too poor for me." She smiles. "Not my type."
 
 
"I flirted with you a couple of times but nothing happens." She look at hyung and Carla's direction. "I flirted with you in the hotel, every time we see each other I try to seduce you."
 
 
"I'm not attracted to gold diggers." Hyung said.
 
 
"What did you say?" Carla steps in and look at chel.
 
 
"Hyung, just go take Carla with you. Everyone just go." I said.
 
 
"No, stay!" Chel look at us. "I'm into talking mode. I slap you because you're too blind with Carla, I even flirted with you in our house in Manila that's why I hand you a box of c*ndoms."
 
 
"What?" Carla shouts.
 
 
"Stop." I look at Carla. "Its not worth it. Just go home." 
 
 
"Chel what the hell?" Dennis shakes her shoulder.
 
 
"He's rich." She points at hyung. "But then I just realized Jiyong is richer then him."
 
 
"Its all about money?" Daesung look at her. 
 
 
"Yes. It all boils down to who is richer, him or Tabi." She smiles. "Seungri is out of the picture because he's like me. I even flirt with Jaejoong and Soo-hyuk."
 
 
"Wow! So you played all of us in your palms?" Seungri look at her with disgust in his face.
 
 
"Yes." She smiles and claps. "I only love one guy and that's Tyrese."
 
 
"I know you don't love me." I said and smirk. "You're not a faithful partner." I breathe a handful of air and look straight in her eyes. "You keep your relationship with Raymond. Tyron's cousin." Her eyes widens for a second then recovered immediately. "He lives in Gangnam right? Apartment number 89, west building."
 
 
"So you're doing some research?" She smirks.
 
 
"Not really." I walk towards her. "Raymond approach me late last year, after our year end performance. He told me everything."
 
 
"The bast*rd really do that?" She laughs. "What a cry baby?"
 
 
"But I didn't do anything because I ING LOVE YOU" I shout. I can't contain my anger anymore, it feels like i'm going to explode. "I didn't confront you because I don't want to loose you. I don't want to wake up every morning that you're not by my side. I don't want the idea that you're with someone else." I cry.
 
 
"Why are you blaming this to me?" She asked. "I didn't told you to hold on to our relationship."
 
 
"Because I love you and I want us to spend the rest of our lives together."
 
 
"You  know that I don't love you right? Why didn't you tell me that you know everything? I wasted my time on you."
 
 
"I thought you've change especially when you slash your wrist."
 
 
"That incident?" She chuckles and sit on the couch, crossing her legs. "I lashed my wrists because I want to get Tyrese's attention. I didn't know that Martha will call you." What she said froze my entire body.
 
 
"What? What did you say?"
 
 
"The slashing of the wrists is for Tyrese." She repeats. "He was supposed to come to my house that morning but Glaiza suddenly came. I'm so pissed that day when I open my eyes and found you instead of him."
 
 
"God Chel! What are you doing?" Glaiza said in disbelief.
 
 
"You know me. I will do anything to get what I want?" She smirks and grab the wine glass in front of her, sipping the red wine. 
 
 
"I really don't know who you are. With what you said it feels like we didn't know you." Paolo said with disbelief in his eyes.
 
 
"Well." She stands up and face him. "Everything you know about me is a complete lie." She pause and walk a little bit. "Can I make a confession?" 
 
 
"There's more?" Youngbae chuckles. "Aren't you done?"
 
 
"I hate all of you." She said. "I hate every single one of you. When i'm with each of you I feel like i'm suffocating."
 
 
"You're not suffocating." Seungri smiles. "You envy us." He adds. "We have what you don't have." He continues. "You envy your friends because they're all settled down. They're happy and you're not."
 
 
"I hate all of you because you take away the spotlight from me." She said. "Envy? Me? Why?"
 
 
"Let's just stop." I finally said. "I don't want to hear any kind of bullsh*t from you." I open the door wide and look at her. "Just leave. I wish your life become miserable. I hope you won't find happiness that you're looking for."
 
 
"How sweet." She smile. "You'll see I will live my life to the fullest and all of you will envy me. Bye" And with that she leaves and I slam the door shut. Raking my hair with my fingers. "I think we all need a drink." I look at them and went to the bar to grab a bottle of whisky.
 
 
 
=========================================================================================
 
 
 
 
CHEL'S POV
 
 
 
 
Everything are out in the open now, they all know my kept secrets and I really don't care about it. It's not my fault, I think he just use the information he know so that he and that Xyza sl*t will be together. I hop inside my car and start the engine, sighing deeply. All the secrets, all the goody-goody persona I've been showing to everybody needs to stop now. I can be myself in front of them, I smile while driving. I don't have to pretend that I love Jiyong and I don't have to hide my relationship with Tyrese. And I can't wait to see him now.
 
 
 
 
"Hi." I smile as I enter his office. "Miss me?"
 
 
"I'm busy, what do you want?" He said without looking at me, he is so engross reading something.
 
 
"Look at me." I demand. 
 
 
"What?" He stares at me. "Do you need anything?"
 
 
"You." I lock the door behind me and stride towards him. "Make love to me."
 
 
"I'm busy can't you see?"
 
 
"Do that later." I smile and start to undress myself while his eyes are glued on mine.
 
 
"Come here."
 
 
 
We make love to each other, not minding the knocks of Brenda on the door or the phone that keeps on ringing. I need to relax after all that happen a couple of hours ago, i'm so happy right now that i'm finally free and I will be with the person I really love. I swallow every drop of c*m he squirts in my mouth as he moan and curse standing in front of me. Yes, I love this man and I will do anything for him, I don't know what the future might bring us but I will do my best to keep him happy and to give him anything he needs.
 
 
 
 
"What's with you today?" He pants and look at me.
 
 
"Nothing." I shake my head while I wipe my mouth.
 
 
"You need to go now." He said. "I have a meeting." He starts to dress and turn around to me.
 
 
"Can we just go home?" I hug him from behind. "Its late."
 
 
"I have work." He simply said.
 
 
"Okay." I said. "By the way." I continue as I grab my thongs on the floor. "I will file my resignation tomorrow morning." I said.
 
 
"Why?"
 
 
"I'm not happy with my work." I look at him.
 
 
"If that's what you like, I won't stop you."
 
 
"Thank you." I give him a kiss on the cheeks. "What do you want to eat when you go home? I'll cook something for you."
 
 
"No need, I have a dinner meeting."
 
 
"Okay. I'll just wait for you at the house."
 
 
"Are you going to sleep in my house?"
 
 
"Of course. Why?"
 
 
"Because as I remember you have your own place." He smirks and pick up his phone to call Brenda telling her to go to his office. "Open the door Brenda will come in."
 
 
"I'm planning to sell the apartment." I said and unlock the door then went back to his table and sit in front of him. "Then i'll move to your house." I smile.
 
 
"Do whatever you like." He said then the door opens revealing Brenda. "See you later." He said.
 
 
"Okay." I walk around the table and kiss his lips and go home.
 
 
 
Before going home to Tyrese house, I went to my house and grab all my things. I also talk to someone I know that can help me to sell this apartment, I don't like being stuck to that place all the time. I definitely need to go away from this house, I don't want my future tainted with my past. Jiyong is a bad dream that happens to me, well come to think of it I got a lot of things that I wanted because of him but that's the only perks I get from being his girlfriend for 3 and a half years. I won't regret everything that I do, I don't need anyone of them. All I need is Tyrese..