CHAPTER 14: FACE OFF (PART 3)

Love and Hate Relationship
CHAPTER 14 FACE OFF (PART 3)
 
 
 
Those kisses, hugs and touch keeps on replaying in my head, those lips that I miss to kiss. Her breath that lingers on me, my head is about to explode, why those things have to happen?  Why on earth she keeps appearing every time i'm used that she's not around, she really love to put me in a difficult position.  My heart is racing when I saw her then it died again when I found out about her and a guy, until now she's manipulating me, until now she want it to do on her own way not thinking about how I feel. I need to stop thinking about her and focus on myself and work.
 
 
 
Xyza's work in Busan is about to end then after a few weeks of break we will start the works for the new pension, its about time to expand the family business. While were not busy we always stay in hyung and Carla's villa, helping the newly engaged couple to plan for their wedding, both of them wanted to be simple. Just family and close friends, private wedding to be exact, they finalized the date, its 3 months from now but still deciding where to get married.
 
 
 
"Martha, I just notice that Dennis is not talking to Chel." I heard Glaiza.
 
 
"They're not talking for a month now." Martha replied.
 
 
"Why? Did something happen while i'm gone?" Glaiza asked again. "I talk to Chel earlier but I can't handle her y attitude."
 
 
"Even Boss Jared is not talking to her."
 
 
"Why?" Glaiza arched her brow but Martha has no plan to tell what's the real story.
 
 
"She's like that with all the staff."
 
 
"Unnie, give me my toy." Marty shouts all of a sudden.
 
 
"This is my toy." Soju shouts back.
 
 
"Please don't shout." Hyung look at them. "Share toys to each other." They both stop but after a few minutes everyone of us got shocked.
 
 
" give my toy back." Marty shouts angrily.
 
 
"You this is my toy." Soju shouts as well.
 
 
"Yah!" Carla walk towards them. "Where did you learn those words?"
 
 
"It's Marty's fault, she keeps taking my toys." Soju sobs.
 
 
"Daddy said that the two of you should share toys." Carla explains. "Tell mommy where did you hear those bad words?"
 
 
"Aunt Chel." Marty starts to cry. I look at everyone then at hyung's direction and he's mad.
 
 
"Those are bad words." Carla say calmly. "I don't want to hear those words from the both of you."
 
 
"Aunt Chel keeps on saying those words while looking at Samchon and Aunt Xyza's pictures." Soju confessed, my anger reached its new height. I fist my hand and i'm ready to explode. Carla look again at hyung then to me. She sigh deeply then kneel in front of the two girls.
 
 
"Promise Mommy and Daddy that the two of you will not fight anymore and won't say those words again."
 
 
"I promise Mommy." Soju said still crying.
 
 
"I promise Mommy." Marty sobs.
 
 
"Say sorry to your unnie."
 
 
"Sorry unnie."
 
 
"Say sorry to Marty."
 
 
"Sorry Marty."
 
 
"No fighting okay?" Carla look at them. "Give Mommy a hug." Both girls hug her and cry. "Give Daddy a hug also."
 
 
"Daddy." My darlings run towards hyung and hug him.
 
 
"Don't do that again okay?" Hyung said calmly but I know he's mad just like me.
 
 
"Aigoo! My babies are crying." Maknae say. "Let's go to the garden and play. Maru let's go." He grab Maru from Martha and look at Carla. "Don't worry i'll talk to them."
 
 
 
We watch the three kids and Suengri went to the garden, I take a deep breath and look at Xyza. I'm embarrassed to her, Carla and Hyung. I know all of this is some how connected to me and the relationship I had with Chel, Carla walk towards hyung burying her head to his neck sighing deeply over and over again.
 
 
 
"From now on Chel is not welcome to this house." Hyung declares. "She's not allowed to go near our children."
 
 
"I'm going to talk to that girl." Glaiza said grabbing her phone.
 
 
"No!" I stop her. "I'm the one that will talk to her." I declare.
 
 
"Yah Carla!" Hyung hiss. "Look at me."
 
 
"I heard you."
 
 
"I'm serious."
 
 
"I know." She replied.
 
 
"Come let's talk to them." Hyung and Carla followed them in the garden while Suengri went inside to join us.
 
 
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
"Damn it!" I shout as soon as I entered my bedroom. I grab my phone and call Chel.
 
 
 
"Oppa." She answered after the 3rd ring.
 
 
"What time will you go home?"
 
 
"I'm on my way to the house right now. Why?"
 
 
"Wait for me in the house." 
 
 
"Miss me?" She say flirtatiously.
 
 
"I'm on my way." I hang up then grab my jacket and car keys.
 
 
 
"Where are you going?" Xyza asked me.
 
 
"I'm going to talk to Chel."
 
 
"Yah! Carla and Tabi already talk to the kids."
 
 
"I know but its still not right that she called you names."
 
 
"Are you affected?" She giggles.
 
 
"Don't you dare giggle, i'm mad."
 
 
"You're just wasting your time dude." She chuckles. "Do you believe her that i'm a or ?"
 
 
"No!"
 
 
"Then why waste your time and energy to her?"
 
 
"Stop talking to me because of her my darlings learn something bad." I said and leave her, driving going to the house. This is not about just the kids or dude, its also about us.
 
 
 
================================================================================================================
 
 
 
CHEL'S POV
 
 
 
I put on the iest and tightest dress I have, not even minding to wear undies. I put a light make up, curl my jet black hair and spray perfume. I knew it, he will come back to me I just didn't expect that it would be this fast, maybe he realized that i'm much better than Xyza or any other girls. Nobody can compare to meI heard a knock on the door, I smirk as I stare at myself in the mirror.
 
 
 
"Oppa!" I catapult myself to Jiyong, kissing him in the lips, jaw and neck. "I miss you." I stare at him. "And I miss this." I slowly rub his pet that's been hiding under his jeans.
 
 
"Get away from me." He say coldly.
 
 
"Jiyong." I whisper to his ears, dragging both his hand to my peaks.
 
 
"What the hell are you doing?"
 
 
"What do you think?" I shout. "Damn it! Just me then let's start again."
 
 
"What?" He chuckles. "Start again? I thought you're in love with someone else?"
 
 
"We're over." I lied.
 
 
"I didn't come here to get back with you." He said. "How dare you call my friend names."
 
 
"What?" I knit my brows then I remember something. "Are you mad because I call Xyza , and ?"
 
 
"Didn't you know that the kids copy you?" He hiss. "And Xyza is your friend."
 
 
"So?"
 
 
"What do you mean by so?" He scoffs. "Didn't you know that everyone are mad at you?"
 
 
"I don't care if they're mad at me, what's important to me is you."
 
 
"Are you ing kidding me?" He laughs bitterly.
 
 
"Oppa!" I slowly remove my dress, revealing my body.
 
 
"Put back your clothes on." He shouts.
 
 
"Why are you so mad at me?"
 
 
"Because of your attitude."
 
 
"Are you mad because of my attitude or because I call Xyza a ?"
 
 
"Both!" He replied angrily.
 
 
"So my friends are more important to you than me?"
 
 
"Of course you are way more important than anyone else." I smile inwardly at what he say. "It didn't change even though your a self centered woman. You don't care about anyone."
 
 
"If i'm that important to you, show me." I step towards him, caressing his cheeks while I grab one of his hands and place it on my peak.
 
 
"Damn it!" He shouts and walk towards the door. "Don't wait for everybody to get mad at you."
 
 
"You're so hard to get. I'm willing to give myself to you again but you keep pushing me away."
 
 
"How many times do I have to tell you that its over between us." Jiyong said. "Don't you dare come near to Carla and hyung's children and don't dare to vent your anger to your friends."
 
 
"I won't change for them." I shout. "I will treat them whatever I like."
 
 
"You're hopeless." He opens the door. "And please put some decent clothes on." He said and finally leave.
 
 
 
 
===============================================================================================================
 
 
 
XYZA'S POV
 
 
 
Its been an hour and i'm still standing in front of the table with the plan for the new pension, I need to revised it again. What happen earlier is forgotten, Carla and Tabi talk to their childern again when Jiyong left. I'm a and a . I chuckle, actually that's not a big deal for me.
 
 
 
"What are you doing?" Jiyong suddenly enter the villa.
 
 
"I'm going to revised the plan."
 
 
"Why?"
 
 
"I wanted the first floor to be more spacious." I said pointing at my plan.
 
 
"Remove this." He point at something.
 
 
"If we remove that the whole pension will collapsed."
 
 
"Dude." He say and look at me.
 
 
"What?"
 
 
"I'm hungry."
 
 
"Then eat." I said.
 
 
"Cook something for me." He smiles.
 
 
"There's a food in the kitchen, if you don't like it you can go to the other villa."
 
 
"Too tired to go their."
 
 
"By the way the engaged couple finally decides where to get married."
 
 
"Where?"
 
 
"Dolce Vita." I said. "But not just the Dolce Vita, they want to get married in the 'New Dolce Vita.'"
 
 
"Good!." He say.
 
 
"Good?" I said with eyes wide open. "How can we finish the 'New Dolce Vita' in 3 moths time?"
 
 
"That's why I hire you." He points at me while smiling.
 
 
"We can't finish the pension in 3 months dude."
 
 
"You can do it, i'm paying you good amount of money to do your job dude." He said, I glare at him.
 
 
"Damn you!" I hiss.
 
 
"Careful!" He smiles and poke my cheeks. "Don't curse. Hyung might banned you to his house." He wiggle his finger in in front of me.
 
 
"Stupid! He can't do that i'm not in his villa." I scoff and bite his finger.
 
 
"Ouch!" He wince. "From now on you're banned here in my villa." He laughs.
 
 
"Damn you!" I shout and throw to him whatever I can grab.
 
 
"Don't throw that plan dude." The bastard keeps on laughing. "If that plan ripped off you will do that all over again."
 
 
"Get out of my sight." I said firmly.
 
 
"Sweetheart." We both hear Suengri.
 
 
"Open the door, your sweetheart is here." Jiyong said walking to the living room while taking his shirt off.
 
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
"I bought food." Suengri said.
 
 
"Give that to your hyung." I point at Jiyong busy with his xbox.
 
 
"You're back hyung." Suengri said. "Are we going home sweetheart?"
 
 
"No! I need to finish the plan first, i'm going back to Busan tomorrow afternoon with Tyrese." What I said made the guys look at each other.
 
 
"I'll just wait for you sweetheart."
 
 
The two guys continue to play while i'm still thinking how to expand the pension, after an hour or so i'm finally done.
 
 
"Look at this." I said and spread the plan on the table.
 
 
"You add another floor?"
 
 
"Yup and I expand the first floor." I said. "The third floor is like a penthouse in a high end apartment, complete with jacuzzi and pool."
 
 
"Wow! Very nice sweetheart."
 
 
"I just do what Mrs. Kwon wants."
 
 
"I'm proud of you dude, you really know what you're doing."
 
 
"I'm going home." I declare.
 
 
"Sweetheart, let's just sleep here we will just drop you off to the airport tomorrow."
 
 
"Fine!" I said and went to one of the guest room. What a long day, i've been called so many names today. I chuckle and grab my phone. 10 messages all coming from Chel, threatening me about Jiyong and her friends. I sigh, just bring it on! I'm not doing anything wrong.