CHAPTER 40: REVENGE IS SWEET

Love and Hate Relationship
CHAPTER 40 REVENGE IS SWEET
 
 
 
I wonder why do girls love gossip so much? I mean will they benefit something from it? I don't know why they are so satisfied and happy to talk behind other people's back. Myself and Carla spend the whole morning and afternoon listening to Glaiza, its about her encounter with Chel in the girls bathroom. I tried to go out of my own villa,but she keeps glaring at me every time i'm about to stand up from my couch, she will say Stay! You haven't heard the best part yet. And I would reply. I'm not interested, I don't care about her anymore. You know that. She will just arched her brow and stare at me, telling in silent that if I won't stay she will strangle me. Fine! I give up. Just go straight to the 'best part'. I air quote the last two words. 
 
 
 
Carla just sit beside me, waiting for that 'best part'. Glaiza smiles, her evil smile. The kind of smile that is creepy and at the same time a smile that tells a thousand secrets. So the girls emerge from two different cubicles. She starts. I can't believe those guys are still here. One of them said. I know right? Too bad they're with other girls. She stop and look at Carla, I can see that hyung's wife changes her stance. Why am I not getting anything from what Glaiza said? What's the name of the guy you slept with? Glaiza continues and I think she's mimicking one of the girl's voice. Mico. Yours? My interest hikes up, Mico? Tyrese and I think they're brothers. 
 
 
 
 
"Wait." I stop her. "Is that the same Tyrese and Mico I saw a couple of nights ago?" 
 
 
"The very same." Glaiza smiles. "And that's the best part." She smiles.
 
 
"What did Chel say?" Carla suddenly talks.
 
 
"She's too stunned to react, I mean she can't even move."
 
 
"And what did you say to her?" I asked Glaiza again.
 
 
"Opps! Looks like karma is at your door step. I can't wait to see you suffer." She stops. "When karma hits you hard don't crawl back to us, we're not friends anymore."
 
 
"I can't believe you still memorize those line." Carla laughs in between. 
 
 
"I practice those lines, a million times." She chuckles. "Aren't you mad with what she'd done to us?"
 
 
"Of course i'm mad, who wouldn't?" She sighs. "But I won't waste my energy to her."
 
 
"How about you Jiyong?" Both the girls look at me. "How do you feel when you see her again?"
 
 
"I realized i'm still mad at her." I stop, trying to find the right words that I want to say. "But I feel happy when I heard your story." I shrugged. "Don't get me wrong, I don't want to be mean or whatever, its just that pay back is a b*tch."
 
 
"It's like you have your revenge but you're not doing anything to take a revenge." Glaiza said. "Or something like that."
 
 
"Something like that." I just copy what she said.
 
 
"Do you still love her?" Carla look at me. Do I?
 
 
"No butterflies. No happy place. No nothing." I said that made them frown. "I mean that night I didn't feel any of those butterflies in the stomach. Happy place where I imagine the two of us in our own world. That kind of stuff, so I guess I don't have any feelings left for her."
 
 
"Good!" Glaiza claps her hands. "I'm relieve with what you said."
 
 
"Why?"
 
 
"Well for sure, she will have a fight with Tyrese and if they broke up she will surely run back to you."
 
 
"Do you think I will accept her again?" My heart constrict, recalling all the feelings I felt that revelation day. "I won't accept her again, so don't worry."
 
 
"Thank heavens." Glaiza murmurs.
 
 
 
====================================================================================================
 
 
 
XYZA'S POV
 
 
 
Myself and Mico roamed around a furniture shop, trying to find some good stuff for his new place in Manila. My team are already doing what I told them, repaint the whole house. Mico is not an avid fan of color blue so he asked me if I can change it to something manly, the house is too big for a bachelor like him but who am I to say those words to him? I'm just happy that even though he didn't know me personally, he trusted me to be the interior designer of his house.
 
 
 
"How it feels to date a celebrity or idol? Whatever you call them." Mico walks beside me while were looking at dining tables.
 
 
"Nothing special." I shrugged. "The only difference is everywhere we go, everybody knows him."
 
 
"Aren't you threatened? I mean a lot of girls are looming over him, everybody wants a piece of him."
 
 
"Like you?" I chuckle and look at him. "And Tyrese?"
 
 
"Were different." He laughs. "Were not like him that the whole world knows."
 
 
"But girls loom over the both of you."
 
 
"That's true." He smirks. "But seriously aren't you afraid?"
 
 
"No." I smile. "You like that one?" I point and walk towards a dining table. "Good for 6 people, is that enough?"
 
 
"I like it but I want to see the other dining tables."
 
 
"Okay." I stop and wait for him to catch up with me. "I'm not afraid." I breathe. "I trust him."
 
 
"Lucky him."
 
 
"Lucky me." I smile. "How about you? Do you have a girlfriend?"
 
 
"No one. I'm single." He said. "I like that one but I think it won't compliment the new color of the house."
 
 
"We can ask them if they can change the color to customized it."
 
 
"Cool." He nods. "I like you." I literally chocked. "I really want to date you."
 
 
"You're making me laugh." I shake my head. "We need to look for couches and bed."
 
 
"Yup! Seriously. I really like you." He is serious. Dead serious. "Tyrese said you're pretty but I didn't realized that you are this gorgeous."
 
 
"Stop with the compliment." I said. "I really don't need it and beside, i'm taken."
 
 
"That's a bummer." He stops and hold my elbow. "But we can still date? Let's give it a try."
 
 
"What?" I laugh. "There's a lot of single girls that you can meet."
 
 
"But I don't like them." He stand closer to me, his lips almost touch my temple. "Please."
 
 
"What the hell is your problem?" I move away from him, wiping my temple. "Let's just finish what we came here for."
 
 
"Easy." He says. "Fine, i'll stop... for now."
 
 
"No! Just stop." I said. I hate people like him, doesn't he understand anything i'm saying? 
 
 
"I'm just telling the truth, i'm telling you my feelings. Is that bad?"
 
 
"I have a boyfriend and even if i'm not in a relationship right now, I still won't date you."
 
 
"You will regret what you said." Again he walk close to me. Caressing my face while his other hand holds my back trying to press his body to mine. "Just try it, let's go out. Just once."
 
 
"I'm done." I push him hard. "From now on talk to my assistant about your house or better yet find yourself another designer." I said and walk out the store. I went straight to Jiyong's villa, i'll just call him and tell him that I won't go to the hotel like my original plan.
 
 
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
I told Laura to cancel all my meetings this afternoon, I don't have energy to work especially with what happen earlier with Mico. I really hate those kind of people, they don't think the feelings of other people. They just do whatever they want to do, those kind of people are nuts and those people are pain in the b*tt.
 
 
 
"Aunt Xyza, why are you all alone?" I frown. Why didn't I notice that the kids enter the house. 
 
 
"We know the lock code of the door." Soju smiles and walk around the place as if inspecting it.
 
 
"Now I know." I smile at them. "Why are the three of you are here?"
 
 
"We want to play with Samchon." Maru sits beside me.
 
 
"Samchon is not here."
 
 
"Then why are you here?" Marty asked. "Is this your house Aunt Xyza?"
 
 
"No." I shake my head. 
 
 
"Then why are you here?" Maru poke my cheeks. 
 
 
"Because she is the girlfriend of Samchon." Soju said.
 
 
"Like Daddy and Mommy?" He asked again.
 
 
"No!" Marty and Soju said in unison.
 
 
"Daddy and Mommy are married." Soju continues. "I told you the story a bunch of times." She adds.
 
 
"When will you and samchon will get married?" Marty stare at me. "Can me and unnie be the flower girls while Maru is the kid who brings two rings?"
 
 
"Sure, I smile but I think that would happen a couple of years from now." I pat her head. "And its called a ring bearer." I smile. Kids, they will just tell whatever they want to say.
 
 
 
================================================================================================
 
 
 
"Are you sure she's okay?" I asked Laura when I spotted her in the hotel. She rarely leaves the office. I'm supposed to pick Xyza after her meeting with that Mico guy but she just texted me that she will go to the villa straight. I want to go back to the villa but I promised Daesung that I will give Martha a ride since, he's in a photo shoot right now.
 
 
"She told me that she's tired, that's why she asked me to meet with Mico."
 
 
"I see."
 
 
"Why are you still here?"
 
 
"I'm waiting for Martha, I promise Daesung that I will drop Martha to their house after work."
 
 
"I see." She said as she stands up.
 
 
"Thank you." I bow at her and go to Martha's office but when I was about to turn right on the corner I bumped to Chel.
 
 
"HI." She said flirtatiously. "How are you?" But I didn't answer her. "Are you still not over it?"
 
 
"What?" I stop and turn around.
 
 
"Don't tell me you still love me."
 
 
"What?" I want to laugh at loud. "Seriously?"
 
 
"Then why are you here?"
 
 
"Its none of your business." I smirk. "By the way I heard what happen to the ladies bathroom a couple of nights before."
 
 
"That's not also your business."
 
 
"I really don't care about your business." I shrugged. "I'm happy and I just wish you the best."
 
 
"Are you making me laugh?" She said. "You are over me? Seriously?"
 
 
"Yup! I'm happy with my life." I smile as Xyza's face register in my head. "I mean Xyza brings happiness to me."
 
 
"Yah right. Whatever." 
 
 
"I'm just saying." I laugh. "Bt i'm still waiting for karma to hit you harder." And with that I walk again