CHAPTER 20: GOSSIP AND FALSE ARTICLE

Love and Hate Relationship
CHAPTER 20 GOSSIP AND FALSE ARTICLE
 
 
 
Chel woke me up my shoving the ipad to my face, she is mad and I don't know why. I try to open my eyes to figure out what she wanted me to see or read or watch but she slams the door shut behind her. I really don't know what's her problem, my eyes shuts down again automatically and went back to dreamland.
 
 
 
 
"Damn it! You still have the guts to go back to sleep." She slap me hard in my back.
 
 
"Why?" I groan.
 
 
"Are you cheating on me?"
 
 
"What?" I bolt upright. I grab her by the waist and tug her towards me. "What are you saying?" I nuzzle my head to her neck.
 
 
"Read the article." She wiggle out of my embrace then went outside the room and when she return she throw my ipad towards me. "How dare you cheat on me." She shouts then leave the apartment without saying goodbye. I picked the ipad and immediately recognize the picture. Me and dude. Were facing the lake in the pension with the caption.
 
 
 
G-dragon's mysterious girl
 
 
 
I want to laugh, curse and give a finger to whoever wrote this article. Damn! If this person wants a picture I will be willing to pose for him or her. My day is already ruined. I raked my hair with both of my hands, Chel almost killed me because of this stupid, senseless and baseless story. I want to shout. I want to file a lawsuit against this stupid people but its just a waste of my precious time and I know the truth plus the people around and know me knows the truth.
 
 
 
*Dude, I just realized that your front and back are the same.
 
 
 
I text her. I stand up and stretch my arms, went straight to the bathroom to shower because i'm not going to stay here in my house all day long because of that stupid article.
 
 
 
*Don't compare my body to yours.
 
 
 
That's her reply to my text earlier. I'm just done doing my shower.
 
 
 
*Look at the mirror, its the same.
 
 
 
*Don't ruin my day Jiyong.
 
 
 
*Have you read the article about G-dragon's mysterious girl?
 
 
 
*I don't have time to read, i'm busy.
 
 
 
*You must read it and don't forget to check on the photo that comes with the article, you will be surprise who's 'my girl'.
 
 
 
I didn't receive any reply from her so I just wait for my manager to pick me up, when I arrive at the YGE sajangnim wants to see me immediately to discuss about the article. I told him that the girl is Xyza, we went there to discuss about the new pension. Actually the picture is taken a few months ago so I don't know why the hell they just release it now.
 
 
 
I also text Chel and explained to her what that picture is all about actually she doesn't have the right to get mad because when that happen were not together. I really don't expect that she will listen to me or bother to read my text, i'll just talk to her later when I go home. Wait I can't go home because she doesn't want to see me. The day went well, nothing really big happen I just leave a short message in my SNS account saying....
 
 
 
She's a girl but NOT my girl.
 
 
 
Before I go to Suengri's house I got a text message from Xyza.
 
 
 
*I've read it and for the last time you can identify my front from my back. I hope everything between you and Chel will be alright.
 
 
 
Her text made me frown I didn't recall if I told her that Chel is mad at me, shiver run down my spine. I really do hope that she didn't do anything to Xyza.
 
 
 
===============================================================================================================
 
 
 
YOUNGBAE'S POV 
 
 
 
I'm quietly lying down on the couch while watching TV, waiting for the food to be served. I'm supposed to be staying in my house with my wife and my son but i'm here waiting for Jiyong, Daesung and Hyung because of the article that surrounds the web. Chel don't want to see Jiyong so it means he's not allowed to go home. I really don't know what's her problem, Jiyong lay all his cards to Chel. He told her what really happen behind that picture but she didn't listen
 
 
 
"Where's the food?" I shout.
 
 
"Wait a minute hyung." Suengri shouts back. "You should have bought food, you know."
 
 
"Just cook." I shout.
 
 
"Where's Daesung hyung?"
 
 
"He's on his way, just stopping by to a store to buy food."
 
 
"Why did you make me cook?" He whines.
 
 
"Just cook. Hurry up because i'm hungry."
 
 
 
We decided to all stay and bond here in maknae's house in Itaewon, hyung just arrive yesterday with his family from Jeju. Daesung arrive earlier from Busan, he and Martha stays their for work while Jiyong is...... Let's just say that's he's homeless because he got kicked out from his own house.
 
 
 
"Where's hyung?" Jiyong said when he arrives, 20 minutes after Daesung.
 
 
"Late as ever." Maknae replies. "So where will you sleep hyung?"
 
 
"Villa." Jiyong said. "Xyza's in Busan."
 
 
"As well as Chel." Daesung said. "And not to mention she made a scene earlier in the hotel."
 
 
"Who made a scene earlier?" Hyung startles us. "Who?"
 
 
"Chel." Daesung said.
 
 
 
Everyone of us listen to him carefully, he said Chel confront Xyza after a meeting. Daesung also said that Chel almost yank Xyza's hair, good thing Tyrese is quick enough to drag Chel away from her, it feels like a scene in a movie. The way he tells the story its so intense but as the same time pointless, I don't know what Chel's problem because according to Daesung, Xyza explains everything.
 
 
 
"Chel said that Xyza and Jiyong are both great liars." Daesung shakes his head. "Then everything blown out of hand."
 
 
"Why?" Jiyong ask.
 
 
"I just found out that Chel also made a scene before with Brenda."
 
 
"Who's that?" I ask.
 
 
"Tyrese' secretary."
 
 
"According to the hotel staff Chel literally drag and yank Brenda away from Tyrese."
 
 
"Are they together? Tyrese and Brenda?" Hyung look at Daesung.
 
 
"No." He shakes his head. "It all boils down to jealousy." Hyung scoffs. "That's why Jared suspends her for a month and that's why Dennis and her are not in speaking terms."
 
 
"Suspended?" Maknae laughs. "She's out of control." He look at Jiyong.
 
 
"She call Xyza different nasty names, you know what I mean." Daesung continues. "Chel is not supposed to be in Busan today."
 
 
"I just explained to her everything." Jiyong raked his hair in frustration. "And Xyza didn't mention to me about the confrontation, were exchanging text messages earlier, I told her about the article."
 
 
"For sure Glaiza will be mad if she finds that out, even the relationship thing with Tyrese and Chel." Daesung says. 
 
 
"What will I do?" Jiyong sighs.
 
 
"Break up with her." Suengri suggests.
 
 
"You're not helping." Jiyong eyed him then drink his brandy.
 
 
"That's a good suggestion." Me and hyung said in unison.
 
 
 
He just sighs again and look at us, he is torn with whatever he is thinking right now. I'm thankful that i'm not in his position but i'm worried because the problems are keeping piling up in front of him, I know its not a good idea to advice him to break up with her because he loves the girl very much plus I don't want him to suffer just like what happen before but then again the relationship he has with her is not healthy...
 
 
 
==============================================================================================================
 
 
 
 
The following day Jiyong bolt upright when he heard a sound outside his bedroom, he groan out of frustration because of the sound. His head is pounding and even though its late in the afternoon he can feel that he is still drunk, the five of them drink a lot last night but good thing he and T.O.P manage to go home even though the sun is already rises. Jiyong stands up and walk unsteadily to check what's happening in his villa.
 
 
 
"What happen?" He rub his eyes when he saw Xyza in the kitchen.
 
 
"The glass slipped in my hands." She said while sweeping the kitchen floor. "Sorry."
 
 
"Are you hurt?"
 
 
"No. Did I wake the both of you?" Xyza ask, reffering to him and Chel.
 
 
"I'm alone." He replied. "What are you doing here?"
 
 
"Chel's not with you?" She asked. "I need to grab some paper work, I have a meeting later."
 
 
"She doesn't want to see me because of the article."
 
 
"Sorry about that." Xyza apologize then dumped the shards of glass in the trash can.
 
 
"Its not your fault." He yawns and stretch his arms.
 
 
"I have to go, I might be late." Xyza said and grab her bag.
 
 
"You have to treat me to dinner." Jiyong look at her. "Okay?"
 
 
"Why?"
 
 
"Because I say so." Jiyong smirks.
 
 
"Dream on dude." She smirks back.
 
 
"Payment for the glass."
 
 
"Fine." She scowls. "I have to go." When Xyza opens the door Chel is standing there looking at the both of them.
 
 
"What lie are the both of you will tell me now?" Chel asked with a serious tone.
 
 
"Baby she's just here to grab some paper work for her meeting later." Jiyong stands in front of Chel, blocking her way from Xyza.
 
 
"He's right I have a meeting and I need these papers." Xyza wiggles the papers she's holding.
 
 
"!"
 
 
"Stop!" Jiyong said. "Were not doing anything wrong."
 
 
"Do you think I believe you?" Chel hiss. "Look at you, wearing nothing but a boxer shorts."
 
 
"I just woke up." Jiyong sighs. "Me and the boys spend the night in Suengri's house. Me and hyung just got home this morning."
 
 
"Sorry its my fault." Xyza explains. "I'm just really here to grab the papers but before I head out of the villa I decided to drink water but the glass slipped in my hands, he woke up because of the crashing sound."
 
 
"Plese stop lying to my face." What Chel said made Xyza's brow arched and Jiyong notice it.
 
 
"Baby please stop." Jiyong reach for Chel's hand. "I've explain to you everything yesterday." He continues but instead of answering him Chel stride towards Xyza, trying to grab Xyza's collar. "Stop." Jiyong hold Chel's hands again.
 
 
"Let go of me." She shouts. "Come here , you want some piece of my man?"
 
 
"He's all yours." Xyza said in a calm way but with a y tone. 
 
 
"Dude just go and sorry about this."
 
 
"Its fine." Xyza said, Jiyong hold Chels' hands tightly so that she won't be able to harm Xyza but since he's drunk Chel manage to escape from his grip.
 
 
"!" Jiyong whispers and follow Chel outside, he grab her by the waist. "Dude go first to hyung's villa."
 
 
"That's right why don't you go there then flirt with Tabi." Chel said that made Xyza stop and stare at her.
 
 
"Dude!" Jiyong shouts.
 
 
"What did you say?" Xyza said in a serious and deadly tone.
 
 
"Xyza please." Jiyong pleads. Never in his wildest dream that he will in the middle of fight wearing only his boxer shorts.
 
 
"Go ahead flirt with Tabi." Chel smiles.
 
 
"Stop!" Jiyong look at his girlfriend. He drag her back from his villa. "Stay here, I have to apologize to Xyza." He said. "Please listen to me, were not doing anything wrong." He went out again and found Xyza walking away. "Stay first at hyung's villa." Jiyong said as soon as he grab Xyza's hands. "The three of us will talk. You, Me and Chel."
 
 
"Can you please just let me go." She said and he know that she's pissed.
 
 
"Just stay there first." He said while pressing the other villa's doorbell.
 
 
"Still flirting with each other?" Chel pops in front of them then the door opens revealing T.O.P
 
 
"Jiyong." T.O.P said looking at the three. "What's wrong?"
 
 
"She's done flirting with my boyfriend so this will flirt with you, I just hope Carla is not home."
 
 
"I told you to stop." Jiyong raise his voice.
 
 
"I'm done, i'm not stooping down my level because of her." Xyza walks passed the two of them.
 
 
"What the hell just happen?" T.O.P ask again but Jiyong just look at him and sigh.
 
 
"Sorry hyung." He said. "Can you please just calm down? Let's talk." He focus his attention to Chel while looking at Xyza's retreating back.
 
 
 
===============================================================================================================
 
 
 
"I explain everything to you baby." I said. both of us are back in my villa. I'm calm but she's not.
 
 
"I still hate you." She said. "You told me that the picture didn't mean anything but I found the both of you here. ALONE."
 
 
"How many times do I have to tell you that she's here just to grab something for work." I rake my hair with my hands. "I didn't sleep with her, we didn't even cuddle."
 
 
"So?"
 
 
"I really don't know why are you acting like this." I said in frustration. "She's your friend for God's sake. She won't flirt with me, I won't and never flirt with her."
 
 
"I'm jealous." She said quietly. "She can just go here anytime and any day she wants."
 
 
"That's because she's the interior designer of this villa." I sigh. "Come here." I said to her then envelope her in a hug. "You don't have to be jealous."
 
 
"But she's here earlier with you wearing only that."
 
 
"How many times do I have to tell you that you won't have to be jealous, i'm not her type and I definitely don't like her."
 
 
"Are you sure?"
 
 
"Yes! God! Baby I won't cheat on you." I kiss her temple. "I love you and I will never do that to you."
 
 
"Promise?" She look at me with pleading eyes.
 
 
"Yes I promise."
 
 
"You're forgiven." She smiles.
 
 
"But you're  not."
 
 
"Why?"
 
 
"You have to say sorry to Xyza."
 
 
"Do I have to?"
 
 
"Yes."
 
 
"I don't like."
 
 
"You've hurt her, you call her names she didn't deserve."
 
 
"Okay!" 
 
 
"That's my girl" I smile and kiss her lips.