CHAPTER 28: JIYONG'S BREAKDOWN (PART 2)

Love and Hate Relationship
CHAPTER 28 JIYONG'S BREAKDOWN (PART 2)
 
 
 
I mumble as I open my eyes, the light coming from the morning sunshine blinds me. My head is pounding, my mouth is dry and my stomach are rumbling. Where am I? Why am I nauseous? Why do I feel like i'm dying because of this stupid pain in my head? I sit up and my surrounding suddenly spins overdrive. I lie down again slowly and close my eyes. Trying to calm myself and remembering what happen. I pat the space beside me, i'm alone in my bed then it hits me, she's with him again and i'm with hyung and maknae celebrating my birthday but where am I?
 
 
 
I open my eyes again then look at my surroundings, its familiar but I can't figure it out where am I. My eyes found a familiar flat screen TV, game console, familiar closet door. Yes, i'm in my villa. Now I know but how did I get here? What time it is? I slowly turn on the empty space beside me and pain lashes in my chest, she didn't even remember that yesterday is my birthday. I sit up then close my eyes, i'm not dizzy anymore. I stand up and went to the bathroom to wash my face and gargle, my mouth needs to be wet badly.
 
 
 
When I look at myself in the mirror I realized that i'm wearing clean clothes and I didn't smell puke or cigarette or whatsoever. I quickly wash my face and brush my teeth then slowly walk out of my room, the smell is heavenly all around the house, don't tell me my mom is here. I went to the kitchen and found dude cooking something.
 
 
 
"What are you doing here?" I ask and sit on the stool. She turns around and stare at me for a moment.
 
 
"I sleep here because some guy happen to be so drunk and I have to help him clean his self."
 
 
"Don't tell me you are the one who change my clothes." My eyes widens in shocked.
 
 
"No!" She said. "The guys do that job." She answered me.
 
 
"Can I have whatever you're cooking." I told her.
 
 
"Wait." She grab a bowl from the kitchen cabinet then scoop something on the pot then transfer it to the bowl.
 
 
"What's this?" I said and put a spoonful in my mouth without even blowing it.
 
 
"Creamy macaroni soup." She said and sit in front of me. "How are you feeling? drink medicine then rest."
 
 
"Where's hyung and maknae?" 
 
 
"Suengri's upstairs in the guestroom, Tabi's in the other villa." She arched her brow. "Daesung and Youngbae went to their respective homes."
 
 
"Youngbae and Daesung are here?" I'm shocked. "They're in Busan right?"
 
 
"They're worried about you."
 
 
"I'm fine."
 
 
"I think you should talk to her" She stare at me. 
 
 
"You're scary when you stare at me like that." I bow my head and continue to eat.
 
 
"Yah Jiyong! Look at me." She said tapping the kitchen counter top. "I'm talking to you."
 
 
"Can we talk later? I'm hungry."
 
 
"Listen to me." She said. "If you can't leave her then talk to her. Tell her everything you know and everything you feel." She starts. "If she don't love you anymore set her free."
 
 
"I can't handle that." I choke as my eyes starts to water.
 
 
"You have to, the both of you won't be happy in the future."
 
 
"I'm not happy right now." I admit.
 
 
"Then remove yourself from this relationship." She said. "Are you going to be like that forever? Going home drunk as ever?"
 
 
"I just want to be happy." I stare at her. "Happy with her."
 
 
"Do you trust her?"
 
 
"No!"
 
 
"Then you can't be happy with her." She said and I know that. "You will doubt every word she will say and you will go nuts every time she's not by your side."
 
 
"What if she broke up with me?"
 
 
"Then accept the fact that she's not for you." 
 
 
"I'll talk to her when she comes back."
 
 
"Finally." She claps her hand and look at me. "Here. Happy birthday." She hand me her gift for me.
 
 
"Thank you. I'll open it later." I said and smile.
 
 
"Good." She stands up and tap the kitchen counter top repeatedly to grab my attention. "I'll go now."
 
 
"Where?"
 
 
"Home." She smiles.
 
 
"Okay. Thank you for the food"
 
 
"Welcome"
 
 
 
=====================================================================================
 
 
 
 
"Jagiya, everything ready?" T.O.P shouts while her wife together with Glaiza and Martha are in the kitchen busy preparing food for the surprise party they're throwing for Jiyong.
 
 
"Its almost done." His wife shouts back.
 
 
"Is he awake?" He ask no one in particular. He with Youngbae and Daesung are busy preparing the pension for the said event. It just pops in their heads that since Jiyong is having a rough time he needs to be relax and to be surrounded with his friends. People that close to him.
 
 
"I'll call Seungri." Daesung said and step outside of the pension to call the maknae.
 
 
"Hi." Xyza waves at them. "Where will I put this cake?" She asked.
 
 
"Table, in the balcony." Daesung points. Xyza is the one who picked the cake they ordered earlier this morning while Suengri will be the one who will drag Jiyong in the pension.
 
 
 
They invited every single friend of Jiyong plus the YG stuffs. What they plan weeks ago is happening right now the only thing that's been change is that they invited a lot of people. Early this morning while going to the pension the guys are so itching to tell their respective wives what's been happening with Jiyong and Chel. About the cheating, the lying and the relationship between their friend and Tyrese. 
 
 
 
"Suengri said that hyung finally agree to go here to spend the night." Daesung said to his two hyungs.
 
 
"Do you think they will arrive on time?" Youngbae asked the both of them.
 
 
"He can come here whatever time he wants. Plus its a little bit early." T.O.P said and look at his wristwatch. Its 5 in the afternoon.
 
 
 
 
At 8 in the evening, one by one the guests are starting to arrive. From YG staffs, Jiyong's childhood best friends to his parents and relatives. The boys wanted it to be a big celebration, they know that the pain he's experiencing right now will not ebb away but at least when he arrive with this surprise party and people who are important to his life for sure he will be happy. Suengri texted them when their about to arrive at the pension.
 
 
 
"Jiyong's about to arrive" Youngbae shouts. "Everyone please be quiet." And just like that the whole pension is dead silent. "Thank you. Daesung close the lights." He stand beside his wife and waited for the door to open.
 
 
 
 
SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY jIYONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
 
 
Everybody shouts and clap at the same time as the birthday celebrant enters the pension. Jiyong's facial expression is a complete shocked, smile plastered in his face while scanning the whole place. He mouthed thank you to the members and start to greet every single guests. He can't believe that the members will think something like this, it would be perfect if the girl he love is here. 
 
 
 
 
"Can I have everyone's attention." Suengri shouts at the top of his lungs. "The birthday boy slash the leader of the group will like to say a few words. Thank you." Everyone stops and look at Jiyong who stands up in a chair holding a champagne flute.
 
 
"First of all I would like to thank each and everyone of you that take time off to celebrate my post birthday party and of course the anniversary of Bigbang." He say. "I want to say a lot of things but I notice that everyone are having a good time. I know the other members together with their wives arrange this surprise for me, so again thank you." He look at T.O.P, Youngbae, Daesung and Suengri's direction and lift his champagne flute towards them. "Thank you for not giving up on me. More years to come for us. More music to share and a stronger bond for the five of us"
 
 
"Thank me hyung." Suengri shouts and point at himself.
 
 
"I would like to thank our maknae for dragging me here." Jiyong said that made everyone laugh. "I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for him."
 
 
"You're most welcome hyung." The maknae shouts again.
 
 
"Let's enjoy the night." Jiyong smiles. "Cheers everyone." He lifts his champagne flute and everyone mimics him. "Let's drink and get wasted." He shouts once more then step down of the chair.
 
 
 
 
====================================================================================
 
 
 
I can't believe they will surprise me with this and now I just realized that a lot of people love and cherish me. I can't believe I didn't see and feel that before, maybe i'm so focus on how to make Chel happy and how to make our relationship work. She didn't even bother to greet me or even call me just to let me know where she is. But tonight I decided just to forget about her and enjoy myself with the people that cares for me and ready to be with me when I need them.
 
 
 
"Maknae." I pat maknae's shoulder. "Tell the guys that I need to talk to all of you in the crayon room right now."
 
 
"Okay." He said. 
 
 
"I'll go ahead, see you in a few minutes." I excuse myself to Soo hyuk and Xin then went upstairs to the crayon room. 
 
 
"You wanted to talk to us?" Youngbae asked when the four of them are inside the room. "Why?"
 
 
"I just want to thank all of you." I said and give them each a brotherly hug. "Thank you for the surprise."
 
 
"Don't mention it." Hyung pat my back. "This is all we can think of."
 
 
"Thank you for standing by me." I said and choke. "Thank you for taking good care of me last night when i'm drunk. Xyza told me everything this morning."
 
 
"Its fine hyung even though our backs almost breaks into pieces." Suengri smiles.
 
 
"And more thing." I look at them. "The wedding is cancelled."