CHAPTER 41: CONFRONTATION

Love and Hate Relationship
CHAPTER 41 CONFRONTATION
 
 
 
 
It's very unusual to Xyza to just stay in her house or in my villa, she's a workaholic person but this past few days she just lay around. I know she have a new project, the one with Mico's house. I also memorize her schedule, she's going to be busy for the next couple of days and weeks because of furniture hunting, meeting with that guy and all the stuff interior designers do. Actually, I really like that she just stays in the villa. I mean I don't like her being around with that guy but something is really not right.
 
 
 
"You don't have work?" I look at her, we're in a restaurant, eating lunch.
 
 
"I'm on leave." She sighs.
 
 
"Leave? Why? You told me you have work and you're going to Manila next week. Right?"
 
 
"That work? Laura will be handling Mico's house."
 
 
"Why?"
 
 
"Nothing." She shrugged. "I told you i'm on leave."
 
 
"You're not telling me everything Babe."
 
 
"I'm telling you everything Babe." She mimics my voice and look at me. "Besides Laura need some break so while she's in Manila its going to be her vacation as well. Paid vacation." She smiles.
 
 
"Are you sure?" She nods with what I asked. "Really?" 
 
 
"Yes." She responds. 
 
 
"Did something wrong happens?"
 
 
"Nothing."
 
 
"Xyza!" I stare at her. "I know you're hiding something from me." I continue.
 
 
"Nothing!. Don't mind it and beside I know you're happy because literally I stay in your villa all the time."
 
 
 
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
 
I'm still a little bit off with the whole situation right now, Xyza is a kind of person that will jump to every opportunity to work with different kinds of people but now she let her assistant do the job, what bothers me more is the job she's doing for Mico is the only one she let's go. I want to push her for more information but she doesn't want to talk so I just slide it off, I have my own ways to find out things that I want to know the answers.
 
 
 
"Hyung, what are we doing here again?" I said 
 
 
"I just want to look for some furnitures." He responds.
 
 
"Again? Seriously hyung? What's with the furnitures?"
 
 
"I'm not buying, i'm just looking."
 
 
"For what?" I stop. "Are you going to spend some cash for another chair?"
 
 
"No!" He stops and turn around to face me. "We're just looking and besides the owner is my friend."
 
 
"Fine."
 
 
"And I would like to remind you that I didn't drag you to go here, you're the one who insists to come with me."
 
 
"I know. I just want to unwind." I said. "Xyza's weird this past few days." I confess.
 
 
"What?" He frowns. "I can't understand. Spill."
 
 
"She's excited to work with Mico, Tyrese's brother." I start. "She's excited to go back here to buy stuff for the house because her ideas are all over the place."
 
 
"So?"
 
 
"And then this past few days she just become a couch potato, she's not doing anything."
 
 
"That's an advantage to your side right?" He arched his brow. "I mean you can spend some time with her."
 
 
"I know but that's the weird part." I stop and sigh. "I ask her earlier what's the problem because Laura is the one handling that specific project."
 
 
"Maybe she wants to just rest for a while. Its good because she won't have any interaction with Mico, Tyrese and not to mention your weird ex-girlfriend."
 
 
"I know hyung but there's something bothering me." I said. When we arrive in one of the office a guy opens the door, he's the owner and hyung's friend. I think he's the same age as hyung but a lot more mature. 
 
 
 
I bow at him as hyung introduce us to each other. It turns out he knows Xyza because most of the time she goes here to buy stuff for her projects. I really don't know that they know each other, I don't know a lot of stuff regarding her work, all I know is she draws and present it to her clients, command people do to things for her but one particular thing caught my attention when he starts to tell us a very interesting story.
 
 
 
"That guy is a little bit push over." In-su hyung said.
 
 
"Can you repeat the story?" I look at him.
 
 
"To make the story short, he step on Xyza's personal space."
 
 
"Are you sure its Mico?"
 
 
"Yup!" He nods. "Xyza even introduce him to me."
 
 
"I see." I nod. "Hyung, I can I borrow your car for a while, I need to go somewhere. I'll come back to fetch you."
 
 
"Where are you going?' He asks. "Don't tell me you're going to find that guy."
 
 
"I know where he is hyung, I don't need to find him."
 
 
"So you and Xyza are dating?" In-su hyung ask me. 
 
 
"Yes." I said. "Hyung, promise I will be back very soon."
 
 
"No! I'm coming with you." We both bid farewell with In-su hyung and went to the hotel.
 
 
 
When we arrive in the hotel, I immediately look for Martha or Glaiza to asked Mico's hotel room number. I'm fuming with anger right now and all I want to do is punch him straight in his face. Glaiza told me that Mico is in the meeting room with Jared, Tyrese, Paolo and Dennis. I didn't bother to knock on the meeting room and just let myself in, hyung is just behind me asking me to stop and think twice whatever i'm planning to do but I didn't listen to him.
 
 
 
"Jiyong." Paolo seems to be in shocked when he saw me. "Seung Hyun."
 
 
"What are you doing here?" Dennis asked us but I didn't even bother to glanced at anyone of them. My eyes are fixed to Mico. When i'm standing in front of him my fist connects to his face with so much power and strength to the point that he slumped on the floor.
 
 
"What the hell!" He hiss while holding his bloody lips.
 
 
"Stay away from Xyza." I said through gritted teeth. "Do you understand?"
 
 
"Hey easy." Tyrese push me away and help his brother to stand up.
 
 
"What is your problem?" Mico look at me. "D*mn!"
 
 
"You're my problem, who told you that you can do that to my girlfriend?"  I shout.
 
 
"I'm not doing anything...yet." He smirks. 
 
 
"D*mn you!" I launch at him and punch him again this time it made a cut under his right eye.
 
 
"Jiyong!" I heard hyung then someone holds me to drag me away from Mico.
 
 
"You don't have the right to tell me what to do." Mico said. "She's just your girlfriend, if I want to seduce her or date her or bang her its none of your business."
 
 
"What?" That made me see nothing but black. "Did I hear you right?"
 
 
"Oh yes!" He chuckles. "I wonder what will she be like when she's in my bed, ."
 
 
"You son of a b*tch." I remove the pair of hand that's been restraining me, I want to punch him until no one recognize his face. His laughs echoed in the entire meeting room, this as*hole have the heart to laugh.
 
 
"Don't you dare come near her again." I hiss. "Do you understand?"
 
 
"Why would I listen to you?" He said then spit some blood on the floor. Then there's a knock and when the door open its Glaiza and Laura, they both got shocked especially when they see Mico's bloody face.
 
 
"God! What happen?' Glaiza said with wide eyes. "I'll get something to clean your face. Mico, you're bleeding too much."
 
 
"I'm fine." He said and wave his hand in the air.
 
 
"What are you doing here Laura?" I said.
 
 
"I'm just here to give this to Mico." She said with uncertainty. "Its a check, the down payment he gave for the house in Manila."
 
 
"Why are you giving back that to me?  The house is not done yet.' Mico said.
 
 
"Xyza, wants to pull out of the project. She said that you need to find another interior designer."
 
 
"What?" Mico shouts that made Laura flinch.
 
 
"Why would she do that?" Glaiza asked Laura.
 
 
"I don't know." She answers. 
 
 
"Did you do something stupid?" Glaiza look at Mico. "Is that why your face is all bloody?" But Mico didn't even bother to answer her.
 
 
"Stay away from her." I said and starts to walk out of the room. 
 
 
 
 
==============================================================================================
 
 
 
CHEL'S POV
 
 
 
The girls conversation in the comfort room still rings in my head, I can even still recognized those b*tches and if I see them in this hotel again I will make sure that no one will recognized them especially the girl who supposedly slept with my man. Part of me wants to believe what she said but I still think that she's bluffing. I want to confront Tyrese but I know it's going to be a waste of time because one, that's not true. I mean there's a lot of guy whose name is Tyrese and secondly, he won't do that to me. I know he's a guy and a lot of temptations scattered everywhere he goes. He loves me and I know he won't do such thing like that.
 
 
 
Of course i'm a little doubtful, what if he really cheats on me. What if he really sleeps with random girls? Am I not enough for him? I trust him, with all of me. He won't cheat, i'm his everything. If he gets in trouble that is because of Mico. 
 
 
 
"Where have you been?" I stand up from the bed when I saw him entered the hotel suite, were still here in Seoul. "Let me help you remove your tie baby."
 
 
"Thank you." He said. "I had a meeting with Jared, Paolo and Dennis."
 
 
"I see. So what happen to the meeting?" I said, something is weird, he smell funny.
 
 
"The usual staff." He smile and take a step back. "Hotel, Business."
 
 
"Okay." I step forward and hug him. He smell like a girl. 
 
 
"I'll take a shower first." He untangled my arms around his neck and walk away from me. "Are you hungry? Ley's just order room service, I don't want to go out for dinner."
 
 
"What do you want?" Something tugs painfully in my chest. It's a girl perfume but not mine.
 
 
"Anything." He said from the bathroom. "Just order something."
 
 
"Okay." I grab the menu from the living room of the suite and sit on a bar stool. I'm still holding the tie he used earlier. Its a gray tie but the smear of  red lipstick caught my attention. I know its weird but I sniff it and even try to touch it and feel it in between my fingers. I try to control my emotions especially the anger that i'm feeling right now but I don't have the energy to confront him. 
 
 
"Baby!" I startle when I heard his voice as if he brings me back to reality. "Are you okay?"
 
 
"Yes." I nod. 
 
 
"Did you order already?"  He look at me then look at the tie i'm holding but I act like normal as possible.
 
 
"I'm waiting for you, what do you want baby?" I hand him the menu and stand up. I went to the room, I can feel that he follows me. "Choose what do you want to eat." I said and toss the tie on the hamper. I turn around to face him, fake smile plastered on my face.
 
 
"Pasta with pesto sauce." Is that a hickey? "You?"
 
 
"Greek salad." I said and look at the other direction.
 
 
"And?"
 
 
"Greek salad, i'm on a diet."
 
 
"Diet?" He looks at me from head to toe. "You don't need to do that." I didn't answer, anger started to rise inside me. I want to throw everything I can hold. I heard him talking to the phone, placing our orders then everything went blank for me.
 
 
"You have a hickey in your chest and a lip stick stain in your tie." I said. "Does your meeting with Paolo, Dennis and Jared includes cuddle time?" I breathe a lungful of air. "So who wore the red lipstick?" I turn around to face him.
 
 
"What are you talking about?"
 
 
"God! Don't play stupid." I shout. I walk towards him and slap him really hard across his face.
 
 
"Damn! What's ing wrong with you?"
 
 
"You cheat."
 
 
"Just be thankful that we still live in the same house and sleeping in the same bed." He shouts back then i'm on the floor. Pain lashes  everywhere. He slap me. "I'm out!" I feel dumbfounded. He hit me.