CHAPTER 25: MY DECISION IS FINAL

Love and Hate Relationship
CHAPTER 25 MY DECISION IS FINAL
 
 
 
I like dude's house. 2 storey house with white theme from her walls to the couches, cabinets in the kitchen and furnitures. Very neat and clean but what I like the most is the 2nd floor, her room to be exact. No walls and door, when you went up the whole 2nd floor is her room. The theme is also white but her bed is black and red, vanity table and closet on the right side while shelf of books and computer on the left.
 
 
 
Dude is peacefully sleeping, hair everywhere. Pillow is in between her legs and another covering her eyes. She doesn't have a single clue that me and Suengri are here, I slowly climb on the bed and lie beside her. I stretch my tired body and stare at the white ceiling trying to think things that's happening to me, trying to figure out the depth of my love for Chel. Reeling about what I saw in Prague and the package.
 
 
 
=======================================================================================================
 
 
 
FLASHBACK
 
 
 
The guys look at me as if I grow another limb in my forehead, they're trying to guess my reaction and to guess my real feelings. Were in the pension, I told my parents that tonight is a boy's night and I even kicked Xyza's b*tt out of the property to talk with the boys.
 
 
 
"Why the hell are you smiling?" Hyung look at me and throw the pictures on the table.
 
 
"This is not a laughing matter Jiyong." Youngbae eyed me.
 
 
"I just can't believe that this is happening to me." I said to them laughing while crying. Danny hyung called me a  couple of days ago asking me if i'm still going out with Chel and i'll tell him yes. Then he ask me where Chel is and I told him again that she's in Spain with her parents but what he told me next lashes my whole being.
 
 
 
She's not in Spain. She's in a cruise where i'm at. Chel is cheating on you Jiyong, she's with another guy now.
 
 
 
"Leave her, she's cheating on you." Hyung said.
 
 
"Kick her out of your house." Maknae is looking at the pictures one by one, pictures of Chel and Tyrese.
 
 
"You  know I can't do that."
 
 
"Hyung you just got back together and look what she's doing to you." Daesung points at the table where dozens of pictures are scattered.
 
 
"Jiyong, can you please wake up." Hyung look at me. "This is not a fairytale or a movie with a 'happily ever after' ending."
 
 
"I know hyung."
 
 
"What will you do now?" Hyung adds. "The picture says it all, you have to decide."
 
 
"Nothing will change." I said.
 
 
"Unbelievable." Maknae blurted out and drink a shot of tequila. "You still love her after what she did?"
 
 
 
I know it is a stupid idea to continue the relationship but I don't want to end it, I don't want to leave her. We just got back together a couple of months ago, I don't want to waste this opportunity to end soon. She will eventually realized that i'm the one for her. I let myself cry the whole time were in the pension, I got drunk, get wasted and puke. The 4 of them stay with me and i'm thankful for that.
 
 
 
END OF FLASHBACK
 
 
==============================================================================================================
 
 
 
I jerk when an arm wrap around my waist, I try to stop myself from laughing, dude change her position and I think she thought that i'm one of her pillows. I slowly pat her head, trying to wake her up and for sure she will flip out when she see me lying beside her.
 
 
 
"Sh*t!" She suddenly sit up when she opens her eyes. "Jiyong what the hell are you doing here?" She shouts. we heard footsteps going up the strairs. "Answer me!"
 
 
"Oh sweetheart! You're awake. Good morning." Suengri smiles fondly at her then frown at me. "Why are you laying beside her hyung?"
 
 
"Ahhhhh!" Both me and maknae suddenly whip our heads to Xyza then a loud thud follows through, she fell out of the king size bed and we both laugh at her expense. "The both of you have the nerve to laugh." She hiss.
 
 
"Aigoo sweetheart." Suengri help her stand up then lie on the bed. 
 
 
"Why are you here?" She scowl at us.
 
 
"Vacation."
 
 
"Hyung where we will sleep tonight?"
 
 
"You choose." I said. "We can stay at hyung and Carla's or Youngbae and Glaiza's"
 
 
"How did you know where I live?" She asked again.
 
 
"Sheena and Mona." Maknae look at her. "Sweetheart, me and my hyung are hungry."
 
 
"That's not my problem anymore."
 
 
"Were visitors." I said. "Cook something for us." I smile. "Maknae will help you cook."
 
 
"Why me?" Makane whines.
 
 
"Let's just order something before the two of you strangle each other."
 
 
"Good idea sweetheart." Suengri smile sweetly at her, the three of us settle for some pizza, burgers and I think i'll have some beer that I saw in her fridge earlier.
 
 
"Dude lie down between us, I have something to tell you." I say, she look at me trying to read my mind.
 
 
"Tell me." She said as she settle between me and Suengri.
 
 
"I proposed to Chel." I said. She sit up and beaming at me with pure joy.
 
 
"Really? How did you proposed? When?" She ask excitedly.
 
 
"Don't get to excited." Suengri said and push her to the mattress again.
 
 
"Why?" I heard her say, my gazed is fixed on the ceiling trying to stop my tears. "The five of us go to Prague for vacation and guess who we see." She sit up again and look at me.
 
 
"Then?"
 
 
"She told me she's going to Manila because her mom wants to talk about the wedding."
 
 
"Suengri-ah, what is he taking about?" I didn't see her reaction but her voice is lace with shocked and sadness.
 
 
"We saw her in Prague with Tyrese."
 
 
"Oh my God! Jiyong." She gasps. "Did you talk to her about it?"
 
 
"No! I don't want to hear the truth."
 
 
"You have to talk to her to clear everything before the wedding."
 
 
"Its much more nicer if the wedding won't happen." Suengri said.
 
 
"The wedding will happen." I said again with finality.
 
 
"Are you sure?" Xyza tap my shoulder. "I mean marriage is a permanent thing, its going to be forever Jiyong." I look at her and sigh, the doorbell rings and Xyza went down with her wallet, its the food delivery.
 
 
"Hyung." Suengri said, looking in the ceiling just like me. "Xyza's right, just think it over and over again."
 
 
"I know that, all of you are right."
 
 
"I just don't want you to suffer forever because of a stupid decision." He sit up and look at me. "Let's go down hyung, let's eat."
 
 
 
The both of them talk animatedly while were eating in the living room, I just listen to them sometimes bantering with each other. I on the other hand just eat and drink, sometimes I also talk but that's it like i'm just blabbering words. After an hour Sheena and Mona arrive with a lot of food and of course beer, Suengri told them that the both of us will go with them in the pension which send the both girls to cloud nine, they're just hoping that the others will come and join us.
 
 
 
"Can I tell you something Jiyong?" Mona look at me.
 
 
"Sure, what is it?"
 
 
"I'm Chel's friend but i'm happy you broke up with her." She said in a serious tone.
 
 
"Wait! We broke up?" I said. "Did she say that to you?" I look at her then at Sheena.
 
 
"A couple of months ago she's here, me and Sheena both thought that she's here with you because Glaiza just gave birth." Mona explained.
 
 
"Then she told that her boyfriend is Tyrese and not you, back then we didn't know who he is until last month." Sheena continues.
 
 
"That's a shocker." Suengri said sarcastically.
 
 
"Why?" Sheena ask.
 
 
"Nothing." Suengri shakes his head then glanced at me.
 
 
"Anyway are you going straight to the pension?" I ask.
 
 
"We wanted to go to Busan first to surprise our friends before heading to Dolce Vita." Sheena answered.
 
 
"Let's organized a dinner for everyone when we arrive there." Suengri suggest.
 
 
"That's good." Mona smiles. I stand up to get another bottle of beer in the fridge and discreetly look at Xyza to follow me.
 
 
"What?" She ask when the both of us are in the kitchen.
 
 
"Did Chel told you and the rest of the girls that were engaged?"
 
 
"No" She respond. "She never went to Busan when the five of you leave for vacation."
 
 
"I see." I sigh and open the beer. "Can you not tell them what I told you?"
 
 
"Of course." 
 
 
 
=============================================================================================================
 
 
 
XYZA'S POV
 
 
 
"Seriously. He allowed you to stay here in his villa?" I sigh as a sign of my frustration, Sheena and Mona keep on asking this kind of questions the moment we arrive here in Seoul and found out that i'm staying in Jiyong's villa every time i'm here.
 
 
"Yes." I answered. "I already told you both that I stay here 'alone'" I emphasize the word 'alone'.
 
 
"Why?" Mona asked again.
 
 
"Because I work for him." I sigh. "I design the Dolce Vita and this villa."
 
 
"Good thing Chel agreed that you can stay here, knowing her." Sheena look at me.
 
 
"I don't know if she knows that i'm staying here." I said with a shrugged.
 
 
"Girl! You're lucky, sleeping in one roof with the famous Kwon Jiyong."
 
 
"I just told earlier that I live here alone. He have another house, he lives there with Chel."
 
 
"But still you're lucky." Mona chimed in.
 
 
"Let's stop." I said. "Gian and Tabi live in the other villa." I said and tried to divert the topic.
 
 
"We don't care about her, she's happy with her life now." Mona smiles.
 
 
"And i'm not?" I arched my brow.
 
 
"You're not married and single." Sheena smiles.
 
 
"I'm happy even though i'm single." I scowl at them, then there's a knock on the door.
 
 
"Are you all ready?" Jiyong asked. "My manager is here."
 
 
"Were good to go." I said. "Let's go."
 
 
"Jiyong, can I ask you something?" Sheena suddenly speaks.
 
 
"Sure."
 
 
"Do Chel know that she's staying here?" She asked as she points at me.
 
 
"Seriously?" I look at her then Jiyong.
 
 
"No." He shakes his head. "I hope you won't tell her."
 
 
"Our mouths are zipped." Mona said with a smile.
 
 
"Thank you." He smile back and gesture us to get out of the bedroom.
 
 
"Why didn't you tell Chel that i'm staying here? Are you st*pid or what?"
 
 
"You want her to come here and declare another world war 3 against you?"
 
 
"No!" I announce.
 
 
"See. So you know where i'm coming from." He smiles and I scowl.
 
 
"I told you that i'll look for my own apartment."
 
 
"You want my umma declare a world war 3 against me?" I didn't answer instead I give him my sweetest smile.
 
 
 
He scowl at me and I went outside to follow Sheena and Mona, they're with Suengri and the the two managers. we went straight to the airport and decided to surprise the others. We arranged a dinner in a private restaurant and of course after that all of us will go to a bar. I'm excited especially for Mona and Sheena, its been a long time since they saw Chel, Glaiza, Martha and Carla plus the fact that I have my own surprise for the both of them. Actually it's Jared's surprise. He wanted the two to work in Busan as long as their papers are ready.
 
 
 
"Where are we going dude?" I said while he drags  me to somewhere.
 
 
"We need to talk." He said and knock on a door. When we arrive here in Busan earlier we just drop Sheena and Mona in the hotel then Me, Jiyong and Suengri went to an apartment building.
 
 
"About what?"
 
 
"Just wait." He said and turn as the door opens, it's Tabi. It turns out this is the place where they stay.
 
 
"Hi Xyza." Daesung waves.
 
 
"Hi." I wave back then smile at Youngbae.
 
 
"Please be good to Chel later." Jiyong starts. "Please. I'm begging all of you."
 
 
"Okay." I answered with a nod. As a friend I think this is just what I can do for him.
 
 
"And I want to make it clear that the wedding is still on." He said and leave the apartment. The five of us just look at each other with shocked expressions, after everything happens he still loves her.