CHAPTER 37: CHEL'S LIFE AFTER JIYONG

Love and Hate Relationship
CHAPTER 37 CHEL'S LIFE AFTER JIYONG
 
 
 
Chel's been living with Tyrese for almost a year now in Manila, after Jiyong found out about her being unfaithful to him she decides to quit her job in Seoul and be with the man she loves. This is what she wants in the first place, she didn't feel this kind of attraction towards a guy. Of course she's loving Tyrese's physical apperance, that's one of the things she's after but Tyrese is the only man she loves. Love that includes the heart or feelings not just the money and physical look.
 
 
 
She's attracted to Jiyong, he's handsome, popular, sweet, kind and not to mention wealthy... VERY WEALTHY! But that's just it. She can't find any connections to the both of them unlike her and Tyrese. Jiyong loves her to death, more than his life but she doesn't see that, all she care about are the material things that the guy can offer but with Tyrese its a whole new experience. She do things she doesn't do to the other man she had relationship with.
 
 
 
"Brenda, where's Tyrese?" Chel asked as soon as she open her boyfriend's office door.
 
 
"Mr. Tyrese is out and he cancel all his meetings for today." Brenda answers her politely.
 
 
"Why didn't I know that? do you know where he is right now?" 
 
 
"He didn't told me exactly where he will go."
 
 
"Are you really his secretary?"
 
 
"Yes I am." Brenda smiles. "But i'm not in the position to ask Mr. Tyrese about his personal life or personal meetings with other people. I only handle his schedules in the office."
 
 
"So it's a personal matter?" She arched her brow. This is not what she likes, she hates it every time Tyrese don't tell her where his whereabouts. 
 
 
"Would that be all? I'm about to go home."
 
 
"My boyfriend's paying you good amount of money right? But why are you going home, its only 11:40 in the morning."
 
 
"I told you earlier your boyfriend will not come back today, he told me that I can go home after I reschedule all his meetings that's been cancelled for today."
 
 
"I know that you know something." She grab her arm and hold it tightly. "Spill it!"
 
 
"Why don't you just call him or do you want me to do that?"
 
 
"Spill it!" She shouts.
 
 
"Even if I know where he is right now, I won't tell you."
 
 
"How dare you!"
 
 
"Wanna know why?" Brenda yank her arm and breathe. 
 
 
"I SAID SPILL IT! TELL ME WHERE HE IS!!!"
 
 
"He doesn't want you to know where he is, so just call him and ask him for yourself." And with that Brenda leave the office.
 
 
"COMEBACK HERE! B*TCH! I'M NOT DONE WITH YOU!." She shouts again out of frustration. She grab her bag and look for her phone then press the call button to talk to her boyfriend.
 
 
 
"Where the hell are you?" She said through gritted teeth.
 
 
"What the hell is your problem this time."
 
 
"I'm here in your office and guess what, you're not here."
 
 
"I'm with my parents, can you please calm down."
 
 
"Why didn't you tell me?"
 
 
"Because its none of your business, its a family matter and you're not a member of it." Tyrese hisses. This is what he doesn't like about her. She's so possessive.
 
 
"And your secretary...." She didn't even finish what she's about to say when Tyrese cuts her off.
 
 
"I WON"T FIRE HER! I WILL NEVER FIRE HER! LEAVE HER ALONE!"
 
 
"Are you two are having an affair?"
 
 
"What? What the hell are you thinking?"
 
 
"Answer me!!"
 
 
"SHE'S MY SECRETARY FOR ING SAKE!"
 
 
"THEN WHY THE HELL SHE KNOWS WHERE YOU AT RIGHT NOW AND WHY THE HELL SHE WILL GO HOME NOW?"
 
 
"I'm done talking to you." 
 
 
"ANSWER ME!"
 
 
"THINK WHATEVER YOU WANT TO THINK. I TOLD HER TO GO HOME BECAUSE I WILL BE OUT OF THE OFFICE FOR THE REST OF THE DAY." And with that he ends the call. She tried to call him again but its out of coverage already.
 
 
 
She's fuming with anger the whole day and she patiently waits for Tyrese to get home. She will explode anytime, she thinks that Tyrese is with Brenda right now and they're having an affair. She swears over and over again, she wants to smack Brenda's head, she wants to fire her *ss from the day she met Tyrese. She knows that the girl is head over heels in love with her guy and she will do anything to prevent the girl to seduce her man.
 
 
 
===========================================================================================
 
 
 
 
TYRESE'S POV
 
 
 
 
I'm having headache right now, i'm in the middle of something and now Chel is getting on my nerves. I can't believe she's still with the illusion that me and Brenda have an affair. I won't beat around the bush, i'm a womanizer, I've dated girls as if i'm just changing my underwe*r. I can't even count how many girls I've slept with, I mean girls come and go in my life but to accuse me of having an affair is just too much.
 
 
 
"Are you sure that you have a girlfriend right now?" My step brother is shocked as hell. "Are you serious?"
 
 
"What is it to you?" I look at him when I put my phone down.
 
 
"You with a steady girlfriend is just like the world is about to end." He chuckles. He knows my lifestyle, he knows that girls is just my past time.
 
 
"Yes I have a girlfriend?"
 
 
"Are you serious?"
 
 
"Yes but I didn't say that i'm serious to her." I smirk.
 
 
"Poor girl."
 
 
"She will be fine and I know she's not taking me seriously either." 
 
 
"But I heard she's living with you."
 
 
"That's not a big deal."
 
 
"She's not in love with you? Are you sure?"
 
 
"Yes! She's just possessive. You know typical girl."
 
 
"What if she fell in love with you?"
 
 
"She won't, trust me." I said. "How about you?"
 
 
"Just like you." He laughs. "Girls come and go in my life."
 
 
"So what brings you here in Manila? Are you bored living on your own in California?"
 
 
"Not really. I just want to take a breather from everything over there." He sips his wine and continue to eat. "And besides you never come there to visit me."
 
 
"I'm busy with work, with the hotel here and in Seoul plus the chain of malls here and abroad."
 
 
"Seoul?"
 
 
"Yup! It's new, You should come there and meet everyone."
 
 
"Girls?"
 
 
"There's a couple of girls that are single."
 
 
"Come on, its been a while since the last time I dated someone."
 
 
"Xyza's single." I said. I think she's going to pass the standards of my step brother, Mico. "I think you will like her but she's more like a girl that a guy should take seriously."
 
 
"WOW! AM I HEARING THIS RIGHT? AND THOSE WORDS CAME OUT OF YOUR MOUTH!!" He looks stunned and shocked at the same time.
 
 
"Actually I like her." I chuckle. 
 
 
"Get a grip Tyrese, you have a girlfriend."
 
 
"But you will like her, she design the whole hotel."
 
 
"Now i'm interested. How can I contact her? I need an interior designer." He smiles. "I suddenly have this urge to buy a new house and in need of a good interior designer."
 
 
"Why do I bother to tell you about her?" I sigh. Me and my big mouth.
 
 
"Will you help me to meet her up?" Mico look at me. "Please? Is she in Seoul right now?"
 
 
"I think so."
 
 
"Call her." He said. "Call her now."
 
 
"Why?"
 
 
"Tell her that your little brother need some help for his new house."
 
 
"You didn't have a house."
 
 
"I'll buy tomorrow morning, I don't care if its in Seoul or here in Manila."
 
 
"Are you serious?" I laugh. "You didn't change a single bit."
 
 
"I'm not like you." He laughs as well. "You suddenly change because of a girl."
 
 
"I didn't. I'm just enjoying her company. You know me, i'm not a type of guy that takes a girls seriously." We both laugh and I dial Brenda's number. I ask her to contact Xyza for me.
 
 
 
==========================================================================================
 
 
 
 
CHEL'S POV
 
 
 
It's ing 3 in the morning and Tyrese is not still here, i'm starting to get really mad but at the same time i'm really worried. I can't contact him and he didn't reply to any of my text messages. I hate this feeling, that's why I hate the feeling of being in love, I hate the feeling of being smitten. I hate the feeling of butterflies in my stomach. I hate it but what can I do? I'm in love, i'm in love with him and this is the best feeling I've ever experience. 
 
 
 
I'm afraid that one day he will just leave me or tell me that he didn't love me anymore, i'm afraid that he will just vanish in my life, I don't think I can handle that. He is the love of my life and I will do anything to keep this relationship. I will do everything for him to stay by my side, When he came to my life everything about me becomes so colorful, so lively and I see hope. Hope for myself that finally I can feel and understand what really love is.
 
 
 
 
"Why are you still awake?" I startle when Tyrese speaks, I didn't even notice that he's inside our bedroom.
 
 
"I'm waiting for you." I said. "Where have you been?"
 
 
"Dinner then bar." He simply said while undressing in front of me.
 
 
"With whom?"
 
 
"Are you seriously interrogating me at this hour?" He sounds exasperated, I don't want to push his limit but I really want to know.
 
 
"I'm just asking."
 
 
"I'm with my step brother, Mico." He finally said and went inside the bathroom.
 
 
"Just the two of you?"
 
 
"Yes!" He shouts from the bathroom then after a couple of minutes went out freshly showered .
 
 
"Are you sure?"
 
 
"Yes." He look at me. 
 
 
"No girls?"
 
 
"We've talked about his plan to buy a house and for your peace of mind. NO GIRLS!"
 
 
"I want to be sure."
 
 
"What do you think of me?" He rakes his wet hair with his fingers. "Do you think that i'm going to every girl I meet?"
 
 
"No." I look at him straight in the eyes but my mind is screaming YES!
 
 
"You're so paranoid."
 
 
"I just can't stand the fact that you might be with someone else when you're not here." I stand up and stand in front of him.
 
 
"What do you want me to do? Stay here all day long with you."
 
 
"No." I shake my head. "I just want to know everything about you?"
 
 
"You don't trust me?"
 
 
"Of course I trust you."
 
 
"Come on Chel, we've been together for almost a year now. We live under one roof."
 
 
"I know but i'm just scared." I breathe and hug him. "That you might just broke up with me."
 
 
"Sometimes I wonder what gotten into me that I allow myself to live with you." He hugs me back. "I hate it that you always think that way."
 
 
"I'm sorry, I just can't help it."
 
 
"If you want this relationship to last, try to trust me more and try to control yourself."
 
 
"I trust you but I don't trust the people around you." I shrugged. "You know, friends especially girls."
 
 
"That's your problem."
 
 
"I know, again i'm sorry. I will try my best not to be jealous but I won't promise anything."
 
 
"You have to do it, I don't want to receive a call in the middle of the day that you yank somebody's hair because the girl just talk and smile at me."
 
 
"Fine. I promise."
 
 
"Prove it to me.'
 
 
"Yes I will." I said and suddenly his phone rings.
 
 
 
"What?... Seriously?..." He chuckles, were still hugging each other and I like this kind of moment. IT'S OUR MOMENT. "I can't believe you're really serious about it... How about her?... She's here?... Since when?... You will talk to her?... When?... Okay... Yes I will see you in a couple of days... Okay Bye."
 
 
 
"It's Mico." He said. "I know you will ask."
 
 
"Is that a serious matter?"
 
 
"Not really but he's excited." He chuckles and rub my back.
 
 
"About what?"
 
 
"He bought a house and he needs an interior designer so I recommend Xyza." He explains.
 
 
"Then?"
 
 
"I gave him the number of Xyza's assistant, Laura. It turns out Xyza's here."
 
 
"Really?" I say but I really don't care about it. I'm just listening because Mico is his step brother.
 
 
"Everyone's here."
 
 
"What do you mean?"
 
 
"Glaiza, Carla, Martha." He says. "The kids. The husbands, Bigbang. Even Paolo, Dennis and Jared and their wives." I stop breathing for a couple of seconds.
 
 
"So did Mico able to talk to Xyza?"
 
 
"I don't know, Laura said she's on vacation." He said. "You wanted to come with me to see Mico's new place?"
 
 
"Sure." I said and let go of him.
 
 
"Let's sleep, i'm tired."
 
 
"Me too." I crawl on the side of my bed and lie, I wonder if I will ever get a chance to see everyone again. 
 
 
"Goodnight." Tyrese kisses my temple.
 
 
"Goodnight. I love you."
 
 
"I love you."