CHAPTER 10: CRUISE

Love and Hate Relationship
 
 CHAPTER 10 CRUISE
 
 
Its a different world under the sea, it feels like a whole new dimension. Why didn't I think of doing this a long time ago? It feels like I've miss a huge opportunity to explore and admire it. I glide along with my fellow divers, exchanging hand signals once in a while, i'm having the time of my life right now. Leaving all my problems somewhere else, I need to enjoy, I need to be free from all the worries from work and heartache cause by the girl I love.
 
 
"I really love down there." The girl beside me blurted out as soon as she remove her diving mask and diving regulator.
 
 
"Why don't you live down there, no one is stopping you."
 
 
"Am I talking to you?" She hiss and start to climb on the boat.
 
 
"You're so grumpy." I chuckle, removing the wet suit that i'm wearing.
 
 
"Because you're such an ." She hiss again removing her wet suit as well. "Is this the first time they see a girl wearing a two piece swimsuit." She quietly say, sending death glares to everyone. I look around and found out that all of them are staring at her.
 
 
"Wear this." I toss her my shirt and she put it in an instant.
 
 
 
While walking back to our respective rooms, a couple of girls recognized me, following me wherever I go around the cruise ship. When they call my name I smile, wave or even talk to them.
 
 
 
"Oppa, who is she?" One of them ask me.
 
 
"My Aunt." I smile widely.
 
 
"Really? She's too young to be your aunt."
 
 
"Samchon what are you talking about?" The girl beside me whines.
 
 
"Samchon? Your niece is beautiful."
 
 
"Thank you." The girl beside me smile. "Samchon, I want ice cream."
 
 
"You look like a couple." One of the foreign girls say.
 
 
"Are you kidding me?" The girl beside me laughs. "God! You're so funny." She clutches her stomach and look at me while laughing her off.
 
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
"Thank you for coming with me here."
 
 
"Correction, you drag me here. Not to mention you almost toss me in my bath tub."
 
 
"I can toss you in the ocean now." I said and suddenly carry her.
 
 
"Damn it Jiyong put me down." She shouts.
 
 
"Fine." I laugh. "Good night, see you tomorrow morning."
 
 
"Good night."
 
 
"Seriously Thank you." I smile.
 
 
"Stop thanking me." She pushes me towards the door of her room.
 
 
"Night." I'm grateful that I drag her here. I feel recharge, its been great days of my life and if I can do it again I will not think twice to go on a cruise and of course drag her here with me.
 
 
 
===============================================================================================================
 
 
 
FLASHBACK
 
 
 
3 o'clock in the morning i'm here in Busan with my manager, banging on dude's door. That girl is so hard to wake up, i'm about to wake the whole building up but she's still sound asleep. I keep pressing the door bell and knock repeatedly but still no answer.
 
 
"Hyung, can you call her phone." I said and was about to knock again but the door suddenly opens.
 
 
"What the hell is wrong with you?" She hiss. "Its freaking 3 in the morning dude!" She stomped back to her room and lie down again.
 
 
"Take a shower now."
 
 
"Why? I'm enjoying my 3 weeks vacation so don't ruin it." She shouts. I hope her apartment is sound proof.
 
 
"Hurry up! We're going to be late." I state, walking to the bathroom and fill the tub with cold water.
 
 
"For what? Stop bothering me." She shouts again.
 
 
"Aren't you going to do what I told you?" I stand beside her bed, kicking her legs.
 
 
"No!"
 
 
"Are you sure?" I said. "And please don't shout, you're destroying my eardrums."
 
 
"I said no." She shouts one more time. "N.O"
 
 
"Fine!" I pull the sheets and carry her.
 
 
"Damn dude what are you doing?" She hiss slapping my shoulders. I stop in front of the tub and smile widely at her.
 
 
"Shower or i'm going to toss you in the tub?"
 
 
"You won't dare." She glare at me.
 
 
"Okay!" I loosen my hold around her legs and back.
 
 
"Don't..." She squeals and wrap her arms around my neck.
 
 
"So?" I rest my chin on top of her head.
 
 
"Fine! Put me down, i'll take a shower." I do what she said and smile.
 
 
"That's my dude." I pat her head and leave the room.
 
 
I went straight to her walk in closet, opening her luggage and stuffed it with her clothes. I really don't care what clothes I put it in , I just grab and toss whatever my eyes can spot. I get her shoe bag then put her flip flops, a pair of flats and a pair of high cut chucks.
 
 
"What the hell are you doing?" She shouts again and my ear drums are crashed.
 
 
"You need clothes." I simply said.
 
 
"Why?"
 
 
"Wear the clothes I put on top of your bed."
 
 
"Why?"
 
 
"Don't ask why." I hiss. She stomped out of the walk in closet. "Dude, i'm so impressed you have tons of matching lingeries." I shout.
 
 
"What the hell do you think are you doing?" She run back to the walk in closet.
 
 
"I'm packing your things for you." I said. "You have to thank me."
 
 
"Where are we going? Can you move out of my walk in closet." She shouts. "Get out."
 
 
"Fine!" I shout back and went out. I peek at her she's putting some undies in her luggage. "Don't put that violet underwear put the red one instead."
 
 
"Bullsh*t Jiyong." She shouts again, I laugh and went to her bedroom, flopping my body in her bed.
 
 
"Don't forget to put a couple of two piece swimsuit." I shout. "And the white one piece swimsuit, I like that."
 
 
"Damn you!" She throws something on me but I dodge it. I laugh again aloud then kick my legs furiuosly.
 
 
"Are you ready?" I shout. "Were going to be late."
 
 
"Seriously where are we going?" She sits on the bed and look at me.
 
 
"Don't ask okay."
 
 
"Jiyong." My manager knock on the bedroom door.
 
 
"Come in." Xyza said calmly.
 
 
"Let's go, were going to be late."
 
 
"Late for what?" Dude said irritably.
 
 
"Where's her luggage?" Manager Kim ask.
 
 
"In the walk in closet." I simply said while standing up, fixing my clothes. "Let's go." I lay my hands in front of her.
 
 
"Tell me where are we going?" She cross her arms across her chest.
 
 
"I'll wait for the both of you in the basement parking." My manager shouts again and leave with Xyza's luggage.
 
 
"Just come with me, please." I smile. "Please."
 
 
"Fine!" She sighs and put her hand on top of mine, before we leave I make sure that every appliances are not plug in and her alarm is activated.
 
 
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
"Welcome to Dolce VIta." I stretch my both arms, showing her our pension.
 
 
"You wake me up at 3 in the morning just to show me your pension?" She hiss.
 
 
"You don't like my pension?"
 
 
"Can I sleep inside?"
 
 
"No!" I smile.
 
 
"Damn You!" She shouts again. The dogs suddenly barks and I look at her. "What?"
 
 
"Heard that? You want me to release Gaho and Jolie then order them to bite you?" I smirk. "Here." I grab her arm and point at then I bite it.
 
 
"Ouch!" She slap my shoulder. "Don't bite me." I stop and smile at her.
 
 
"Or here." I point at her cheek but to my surprise she bite my finger, making me yelp in pain.
 
 
"Umma!" Its my turn to shout.
 
 
"Cry baby." She mutter.
 
 
"Ouch!" I said. "Me and my parents wanted to build another pension over there." I state. "And my parents wants to hire you, they both love what you did to my villa."
 
 
"How big will be the new villa?" She suddenly becomes serious.
 
 
"I wanted to be bigger but I need to talk first to our architect."
 
 
"Time frame?" 
 
 
"Umma's not in a rush, I told her you still have work in Busan." 
 
 
"Just tell me when you will meet the architect." She said looking at me.
 
 
"Okay."
 
 
"Can I go back to sleep now?"
 
 
"NO." I wiggle my finger. "Come inside, I will introduce you to my parents and let's eat breakfast."
 
 
 
She comply, actually she can't do anything because I drag her inside the pension. I also wanted to show her the interior of the pension, she roam around the whole place, check every room we have, giving me her ideas for the new pension that were planning to build and not to mention she really love the the view of the lake.
 
 
 
"So can I sleep now? Again?" She said. "Here. In this room." Both of us are in the Crayon Room.
 
 
"No." I shake my head. "Let's eat breakfast, i'm hungry with all your shouting."
 
 
"Can you leave me just for an hour." She whines.
 
 
"You can sleep later." I said. "My parents are waiting downstairs." Both of us went to the kitchen where my parents are waiting for us. "Umma... Appa." I said.
 
 
"You two eat breakfast." Umma said. "Jiyong call Manager Kim."
 
 
"This is Xyza." I said to them. "She's the interior designer."
 
 
"Good Morning Xyza." My umma smile. "Jiyong, run and call your manager."
 
 
"Xyza, sit down, let's eat." Appa motion her to sit.
 
 
"Thank you." Dude said.
 
 
"Me and my wife really love what you did to Jiyong's villa." I heard my appa, I went outside to call my manager and the five of us eat together.
 
 
"I hope you find time to do our pension after your work in Busan." Umma said.
 
 
"I have 3 weeks vacation, i'll talk to Jiyong about the concept you want for the new pension then i'll sketch something for you guys to look at." Dude replied, I huff, she knows how to talk calmly with other people but when it comes to me she always yells and scowl.
 
 
"Just take your time Xyza." Appa smiles. "We know you're busy." Dude just smile back. The five of us just eat and talk, mostly about the new pension.
 
 
"Thank you for the delicious breakfast." Xyza bows at umma.
 
 
"Welcome!" Umma smiles.
 
 
"Come here  and have a vacation anytime you want." Appa said.
 
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
"What the hell are we doing here?" She yank my hand and stop.
 
 
"Don't stop walking." I said grabbing her luggage and went straight to the check in counter.
 
 
"Where are we going?"
 
 
"Miami."
 
 
"Florida? Miami Florida?"
 
 
"YES!"
 
 
"Why?"
 
 
"Just come with me silently okay?"
 
 
 
I plan a Caribbean Cruise for us, 7 night Cruise. Actually I want me and Chel to go on vacation but happens so I decided to bring Xyza with me. Its also a thank you gift for everything she have done for me. The villa, the advice and for being a friend that I need in times of bad days.
 
 
"My room is in front of this room." I said and place her luggage on top of her bed.
 
 
"Let me be clear first." She look at me. "What are we doing here?"
 
 
"Never heard of Caribbean Cruise?" I smirk.
 
 
"Of course I've heard it, i'm asking you why are we here? Occasion?" She hiss.
 
 
"Its a thank you gift." I simply said. "And I just want to relax, you know." I slumped my body  in her bed and sigh deeply.
 
 
"Okay! Finally I can sleep again."
 
 
"No you can't." I chuckle. She scowl at me. "Just knock on my door if you need anything."
 
 
 
Four days have passed by but I just lock myself inside my room, i will just go out when she knocks on my door to eat or I will aks her to just stay in my room to accompany or drink with me. I need to gather my thoughts and be myself again. I have a ton of work to do, writing songs for Bigbang and Winner plus i'm doing a collaboration with Hayi. I promise myself that when I come back to Seoul I will be the same old Jiyong everyone used to know. While thinking there's a muffle sound outside my room and if i'm not mistaken its Xyza and a man's voice.
 
 
"Tomorrow morning the ship will anchor in one of the nicest diving site." The man said.
 
 
"Really? I want to dive but I don't know how." Dude excitedly said.
 
 
"Don't worry we have the best diving instructors and you will surely enjoyed it."
 
 
"I'm up for that."
 
 
"Are you alone in this cruise?"
 
 
"No. I'm with my friend but he's hibernating, so he just stays in his room." She sighs.
 
 
"Too bad he miss so many things."
 
 
"I know."
 
 
"Anyway enjoy tomorrow's diving experience."
 
 
"I will."
 
 
"I have to go, the captain might be looking for me."
 
 
"Okay! Good night. See you tomorrow." Xyza said. They're right. I've missed a lot on this vacation, so I've decided to enjoy myself starting from tomorrow.
 
 
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
"Yah! Wake up!" I half shouts at Xyza. I woke up early to piss her off and not to mention i'm a bit excited about the diving thing.
 
 
"What?"
 
 
"Let's go diving dude."
 
 
"Go away." She buried her face on her pillow.
 
 
"Hurry up!"
 
 
"Stop! Can't you see i'm sleeping."
 
 
"I want to dive." I whine and lie beside her. "Dude" I hug her, swinging my legs across her body.
 
 
"Dude your legs are heavy."
 
 
"I want to dive." I wiggle and hug her tighter.
 
 
"Fine" She shouts and look at me. "Remove that leg of yours."
 
 
"Stand up or else I will toss you in the ocean." I laugh at her reaction then lie properly waiting for her do to her morning routine while reading her messages on her phone.
 
 
 
END OF FLASHBACK
 
 
 
===================================================================================================================
 
 
 
Back in Seoul the guys are clueless with what is happening to their leader, they all thought that he is just in his villa locking his self up. Writing songs or just drinking.
 
 
 
"Its been several days since I saw my hyung." Daesung said looking at Manager Kim.
 
 
"He's not in Seoul right now." Manager Kim replied. "Actually he's not in Korea."
 
 
"What?" Suengri shouts. The four guys look at each other with shocked expression on their faces.
 
 
"Where did he go?" Youngbae ask.
 
 
"Why do I have this feeling that the three of you know something about this." T.O.P said pointing at Glaiza and Martha while he stand behind his wife and bite her shoulder.
 
 
"Even though we knew something, we won't tell you anything." Martha smiles.
 
 
"That's right." Glaiza said. "Don't worry he's fine."
 
 
"Don't tell me he's with Chel." Daesung arched his brow.
 
 
"That's possible." Youngbae look at his wife.
 
 
"Wrong." Manager Kim laughs. The four guys look at him then the three girls. "DUDE!" He adds.
 
 
"OH MY GOD!" Suengri shouts. "SWEETHEART!"