CHAPTER 27: JIYONG'S BREAKDOWN (PART 1)

Love and Hate Relationship
CHAPTER 27 JIYONG'S BREAKDOWN (PART 1)
 
 
 
AUGUST 18
 
 
 
Jiyong doesn't know where he is. Drunk as ever. He didn't even know what's happening to his surroundings right now, he thinks that all his blood leaves his body and only alcohol streams down his vessels. He's devastated and hurt. Earlier this week he is fine, perfectly fine but now is a different story. Today is his birthday, he thought that something good will happen just for once, he thought that after everything this day will be different but to his surprise its the worst.
 
 
 
"Asbwuqdgdmddewify dshc vad lkdg wiu gewfdsgdsgskjsdkfwufifsgfgskajgs cslaaeyyfpqowux  ccfvxu gew gxweg x jdgasjgdkskxgazhjfdask......"
 
 
"Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttttttttttttttt?" He swirls and look at the man in front of him, he didn't know who it is and what the heck the guy is talking about.
 
 
"Zbqeyqioxbeqowbexyrtcbvx xznopwznqpwowqebxqwx  cegxv shxgdkagldgewuix sgdakhzoqeiybeu....." The man said and shook his shoulder.
 
 
"Damn it! Speak a language that's familiar to me." He swat the hands away from him and try to grab the bottle in front of him.
 
 
 
Actually the guy is none other than his hyung, Seung Hyun. He literally drag him and maknae to a local bar to get wasted. Youngbae and Daesung are still in Busan while Seung Hyun went back to Seoul to do a meeting with a director for a possibly new movie that he will do. 
 
 
 
"Hyung, let's go home you're wasted." Maknae said and face the drunken dragon. "Hyung, please stop drinking." He grab the bottle and put it away from Jiyong. 
 
 
 
"I.... rea......" Jiyong didn't finish what he's about to say when he fell down on the floor. 
 
 
"Hyung, he is really wasted can I just punch him so that I can knock him out and we can go home?" Suengri look at Jiyong then at Seung Hyun.
 
 
"If we can only do that." Seung Hyun sighs and look at Jiyong who is trying to stand up but keeps falling down.
 
 
"Hyung, he drinks too much." Seungri said. "We're going to be in huge trouble if someone sees him like that."
 
 
"I know." Sueng Hyun stands up and starts to walk back and forth inside the VIP room of the famous bar in Itaewon. "I know this idea is not good at all."
 
 
"What if we go out to the back door? Let's ask the manager to help us."
 
 
"There's still a lot of people in the dance floor and for sure outside of this building, we can't risk that."
 
 
"So where going to stay here until everyone leaves?" Seung Hyun just nods and look at Jiyong who is now peacefully sleeping on the floor.
 
 
 
=====================================================================================
 
 
 
1 WEEK EARLIER
 
 
 
 
"Where will you celebrate your birthday? Here in Busan or Seoul?" Carla asked Jiyong.
 
 
"I don't know, still haven't made up my mind." Jiyong smile at her and continue to eat. 
 
 
"Why don't you asked your fiancee?" Martha butted in. "Or the two of you have a plan already and were not included." She smiles and stuffed with sushi.
 
 
"We don't have any plans." Jiyong look at Martha and glared at her but eventually smiles. "Of course if I throw a party all of you will have to be there." 
 
 
"I'm counting on it." Glaiza smiles. "The work here is so hectic I need some time off and your birthday is my oasis as of the moment."
 
 
"Are you planning to get wasted on my birthday?" Jiyong laughs when Glaiza nods repeatedly. "Do want Youngbae go thermonuclear? You know he hates when you drink what more when you get wasted."
 
 
"He will get over with it eventually so you don't need to worry about anything."
 
 
"The three of you including Chel and Xyza are hard core drinkers, I don't know where do you put the alcohol inside your body."
 
 
"Look who's talking." Martha smirks. "Ask that to yourself Kwon."
 
 
"I think its better if you do your celebration here in Busan." Carla said. "Everyone are here."
 
 
"I can do that, I just don't know what will do on my birthday."
 
 
"Why don't you ask your fiancee?" Glaiza suggests.
 
 
"I can do that." He say again and continue eating.
 
 
"By the way where is your fiancee?" Martha asked.
 
 
"I don't know." He said. "Work maybe, somewhere here in the hotel." He waves his hands in the air carelessly. He knows for sure that there's a big chance that she is with Tyrese.
 
 
 
After having lunch with the girls he went back to his hyung's place and play with the kids, Suengri is still in dreamland after going out the previous night with some of his friends. Actually he is not interested to celebrate his birthday this year, after all that he finds out he doesn't have a heart to have fun and celebrate his day.  All he wanted right now is to be with the girl he loves and worship, he wants to do everything he can so that Chel will realized how much she's worth to him.
 
 
 
"How's the lunch with the girls?" His hyung ask. 
 
 
"Good." He replied and sit on the couch. "Their insisting that I do my celebration here. If I know they just wanted to get wasted." He chuckles and shake his head.
 
 
"Who wants to get wasted?" Youngbae suddenly speaks.
 
 
"Your wife." He answers. "Hyung and Daesung's wife." 
 
 
"That girl." Daesung cl*cks his tongue. "Where's maknae? the kids?"
 
 
"They're all sleeping." Seung Hyun said.
 
 
"So what's your plan with your birthday hyung?"
 
 
"I really don't know." Jiyong sighs. "I really don't want to do anything after all that I found out, it feels like that I don't deserve anything."
 
 
"Whoa! What?" Youngbae look at him. "Are you kidding us? Are you the one who cheats?"
 
 
"No!" He answers.
 
 
"Then why are you talking like that?"
 
 
"I don't know. I feel like half of me dies."
 
 
"How I wish half of Chel dies instead." Seung Hyun said with disgust.
 
 
"Hyung." Jiyong look at Seung Hyun, even though Chel cheated on him he can't stand the fact that everyone is ganging up on his fiancee.
 
 
"Let's just throw a private party in the hotel." Daesung suggest. "If you want we can do it all boys. I'll ask Dennis and Paolo to help us."
 
 
"That's a great idea."
 
 
"Just like what we do in our vacation?" The four guys look behind them, they saw Suengri grinning from ear to ear.
 
 
"Please no more girls at the party." Jiyong ask.
 
 
"Sure." Maknae nods. "Just the five of us with Dennis, Paolo and Jared."
 
 
"I think I can do that." Jiyong look at the other guys.
 
 
"So its settle then?" Seung Hyun stretch his arms. "Let's do that, just talk to Paolo and Dennis."
 
 
"Hyung, are you going to extend your stay here in Busan?"
 
 
"No!" Seung Hyun shake his head. "I only give Carla a month to work, she can't extend even just for a day."
 
 
"So it's just you and Youngabe hyung will be left here since your wives have to work in the hotel?" Seungri ask.
 
 
"No!" They will be back to Seoul. All of them actually." Youngbae said. 
 
 
"Okay." Suengri nods. "So let's talk about the party shall we and not to mention our anniversary. Double celebration." The five guys grins at each other. Its been so long since they debut and they're still together. Getting stronger as a group and getting closer as brothers.
 
 
 
 
=====================================================================================
 
 
 
 
AUGUST 19
 
 
 
The two Seung Hyun's are catching their breaths as they help the drunken dragon walk from the VIP room until the parking lot without being spotted by the people. How do they do that? First they ask as one of the waiters to tell them when all the customers leave the bar before they went out. Then cover Jiyong's face with a mask and a cap to hide his identity to the public, they don't want to stand across Mr. Yang's desk while scolding them on the day of Bigbang's anniversary. 
 
 
 
They made it to the parking lot, Jiyong is laying on the back of the car helplessly while the two are trying to bring back their senses. Even though its a little bit cold outside the two Seung Hyun's are sweating like there is no tomorrow, just last week their all excited about the party/anniversary they are planning but look at them now. Their both sweating like mad man while their leader is drunk as hell.
 
 
 
"Hyung... He's knock out... In short he's drunk... He can't even stand straight, he fell on the floor then sleep... I know... Both of you? Okay we will be there in a while... I have to go now, i'll drive...Okay! Bye."
 
 
 
"It's Youngabe hyung." Suengri look at Seung Hyun. "They're in your villa waiting for us."
 
 
"They're not in Busan?"
 
 
"They're worried for that dragon." He said and point at Jiyong.
 
 
"Just drive." Seung Hyun said. "I'm so exhausted."
 
 
"I know." Suengri sighs and start the engine of his blue ferrari. "I can't believe Chel can do this to hyung."
 
 
"Give me your phone." Seung Hyun laid his hand to Seungri.
 
 
"Why? Are you going to call her?"
 
 
"No! Why would I? If I call or see her right now, she will not going to like the words that will come out of my mouth plus I don't want my wife to get mad me."
 
 
"Then who are you going to call?" Suengri said as he reach for his phone in his pocket jeans.
 
 
"Xyza." Seung Hyun simply said. "We can't just drag Jiyong out of your car, what if the girls see him like that? We need Xyza to distract them."
 
 
"Good thinking hyung." Seungri said and place his phone on Seung Hyun's hand then he starts to drive.
 
 
 
"Xyza, you're in Seoul right now. Am I right?... Can you go to my villa? I know the girls are their, can you distract them? I don't want them to see Jiyong like this... What happen to him?... Well this dude of yours is knock out cold... We'll just tell you what happen when we arrive... Thank you."
 
 
 
"What did she say?" Suengri ask but his eyes are glued on the road. Its almost 4 in the morning.
 
 
"She's on her way, I think I just woke her up."
 
 
"Hyung, what if we tell this to the girls? I think they can help Jiyong hyung to solve his problems."
 
 
"We have to consult him first." Seung Hyun look at the back and stare at Jiyong.
 
 
"What if we just tell it to your wife first or Glaiza?"
 
 
"For sure they will confront their friend about it."
 
 
"At least they will tell to Chel that hyung knows everything, maybe she will stop whatever she and Tyrese have."
 
 
"What if she broke up with Jiyong?" Seung Hyun look at Seungri. "That's what Jiyong is avoiding."
 
 
"But I can't take it anymore hyung, he doesn't deserve all of this."
 
 
"We all know that. But what can we do? He's madly in love with the girl."
 
 
"That's the problem, he's still madly in love with her even though she cheats on him."
 
 
"Let's just talk to him about it when he wakes up."
 
 
"We already did that hyung. We talk to him several times already and his answers are all the same."
 
 
"He have to try it again."
 
 
"What if, we talk to Chel and tell her to break up with hyung so that she can do whatever she wants."
 
 
"I really don't know what to do anymore."
 
 
 
Both of them becomes silent, they didn't know what to do anymore. Jiyong really loves the girl so much even though he knows everything that she's been doing behind his back. Right now being with Jiyong is the only thing they can do, to be his support system and to be there just to listen to him. They keep telling him to just cut all the ties he have with Chel and start a new life, they told him that he needs to love his self first before finding a girl that will love him back. He is the famous G-dragon. The great Kwon leader. He has everything in front of him, they mean everything. He doesn't deserve to have Chel in his life ever. But what ever they say to him Jiyong will just look at them, smile and say....
 
 
 
 
I love her with all my heart and I don't know what will happen to me if she leaves me.
 
 
 
 
"Why did you let him drink too much?" Xyza look at the two Sueng Hyun's then at Jiyong.
 
 
"We can't stop him, you know how stubborn that guy." Seung hyun look at Xyza. "What are you doing here? You're supposed to be in my villa distracting the girls."
 
 
"Glaiza went straight to their house with Keifer while Martha went home an hour ago and as for your wife she's sleeping already with the kids in your room."
 
 
"We know that this thing will happen so I decided to drop Glaiza and Keifer to our house." Youngbae explains.
 
 
"And Martha?" Seungri look at his Daesung hyung.
 
 
"She's tired plus her parents are here in the country for a vacation so I drive her home then went back here." Deasung explains and sit at the edge of the bed looking at his hyung who is motionless.
 
 
"I'll wipe him first then you can change his clothes." Xyza is holding a small basin with water and a hand towel. "Then i'll cook something for him and for all of you."
 
 
"Wait hyung, I thought Chel is planning a surprise for Jiyong that's why the party we planned is cancelled?" Youngbae look at Seung Hyun.
 
 
"Jiyong just told us that Chel and Tyrese are together now."
 
 
"We wanted to know more about it but he's too drunk."
 
 
"She and Tyrese? Together? Now?"
 
 
"Since yesterday." Seungri corrects himself.
 
 
"Why?" Deasung ask.
 
 
"Tyrese and Jiyong have the same birthday." Xyza suddenly said.
 
 
"What?" The guys said in unison. 
 
 
"Wait! How did you know sweetheart?" 
 
 
"Brenda." Xyza stands. "Were talking a week ago and she just mentioned that Tyrese's birthday is coming up. She said that his parents is planning for a surprise party for him so I ask when is exactly his birthday and she said August 18."
 
 
"Oh!" That's the only thing the maknae can say. Everyone of them are speechless.
 
 
"You can change his clothes now, he's all cleaned up and when he woke up you really have to talk to him." Xyza said and leave the room.
 
 
 
 
===================================================================================
 
 
 
 
2 DAYS EARLIER
 
 
 
Jiyong just went out of the bathroom and ready to call it the night, he's tired after the meeting he had with Mr. Yang. Its been a while since his boss ask for another album for the group, well everyone are asking for it especially the VIPs. Mr. Yang knows that he is busy for the wedding so he said that Jiyong just takes his time in writing songs since Seungri will do another drama, Seung Hyun will be doing another movie plus Youngbae and Daesung will be busy doing a tour in Japan.
 
 
 
"Don't worry Sajangnim I think I can still write songs while preparing for the wedding. Maybe we can release the album early next year." That is what he told to his boss. With everything that happens to him right now, he wants to write it down and made it into a song.
 
 
He towel dry his hair while looking for his fiancee in their house, he heard that her phone rings earlier and there is a little pang of jealousy and suspicion that it's Tyrese. He doesn't want to think anymore, all he wanted to do right now is sleep and rest his mind just for a couple of hours. He is determined that he will do anything for Chel. Anything for her to stay with him.
 
 
 
"Is the reservation okay?" That's the first thing he hears when he spotted Chel in the kitchen, talking over to her phone. "Yes! August 18... Around 8PM... Yes, candle lit dinner... Yes, I want your restaurant to be beutiful, special and romantic..." What she said made him smile. "I know its a short notice... Yes I want the whole restaurant for the both of us... I will even pay you twice or thrice... Yes. Thank you... Okay.. Just call me if everything is settled. Thank you. Bye!"
 
 
 
He wants to run over her and hug her tightly but he stopped himself, he doesn't want her to know that he eavesdrop and heard about the surprise she prepares for him. That's why I love this woman. He said again to himself, she is unpredictable. She always gives him surprises. Maybe she realized that she loves me and she needs me in her life. He thinks and smile, he is in cloud nine right now. He stops when he heard her talk again.
 
 
 
"Hi good evening. This is Chel the one who called you yesterday morning. Is everything ready?" Another surprise? He grins and listen. "Yes. 2 days and 2 nights... Night of August 18... Yes. Maybe around 10 to 11PM... Can I ask you something? Someone will go there and deliver a bunch of stuffs like food, wine and clothes... Can you take care of that?... Thank you so much.. I'm too busy with work so I can't go there and fix it myself...Its his birthday and I wanted it to be special... Thank you... You're such a big help... Can you can me if you receive the goods?... Thank you again and good night."
 
 
 
Jiyong quietly went back to their room and went straight to the bathroom. He can't contain his happiness right now. Love and hope blooms inside of him, he thinks that this is the beginning of their new relationship. New love and new start. He can't wait for his birthday to arrive but first he must play dumb like he didn't know anything his fiancee are planning for his birthday. He breathes a couple of times before going out of the bathroom, Chel is quietly watching TV.
 
 
 
"What are you watching?" He ask.
 
 
"Nothing, just checking all the channels. Are you done?" She stands up. "I'm going to take a shower."
 
 
"Go ahead baby." He said and throw the towel he's holding to Chel.
 
 
"Thank you." She said and went to the bathroom. Jiyong hurriedly grab his phone from the bedside table and run towards the living room. He open the chat box and type quickly.
 
 
 
*Change of plans. I think I can't make it to the party we plan, just heard my fiancee talking to a bunch of people about her surprise for me on my birthday. Please be happy for me. I'll just treat you guys when we go back from our vacation.