CHAPTER 55: ANOTHER BIGBANG BABY

Love and Hate Relationship
CHAPTER 55 ANOTHER BIGBANG BABY
 
 
 
We're in the club just chilling,i'm with everyone. Carla decided to come with Xyza with the kids that's why when hyung found that out, he immediately booked a flight bound to Manila. After that everybody decides to come as well so in a blink on an eye we're in a different country. The kids are staying in Carla's parents house right now, they didn't went to their own house. Well, that's not a shocker to everyone especially to hyung. 
 
 
 
"I thought its just us? What is she doing here?" Youngbae whispered to my ear. "Xyza will be here any minute with Carla."
 
 
"I know." I look at him. "What am I going to do? Tell Chel that she has to leave because my ex girlfriend will be here any moment from now?"
 
 
"I'm not saying that. What i'm just pointing out is..." He stops and look at our surroundings. "You know that girlfriend of yours is so mad at Xyza, we don't want any rumble or scene right now."
 
 
"What will I do? Do you have any suggestions?" 
 
 
"I don't know." He look at me. "Maybe you can begged her to stay still."
 
 
"Youngbae!" I glared at him.
 
 
"I'm just saying. We have a huge problem with hyung and Carla and you know that we can't handle another one. Its a good thing that Paolo told us where will the girls are going tonight, that's our priority to let hyung and Carla talk and not standing between your girlfriend and ex-girlfriend's fist fight."
 
 
 
I know Youngbae is right, all of us don't know what we will do to Hyung and Carla's problem. 
 
 
 
"Where's Carla? I thought she's here in Manila?" Chel asked me.
 
 
"She will be here, don't worry. Actually she didn't know that hyung is here as well." 
 
 
"Huh?"
 
 
"Carla didn't know that they're with me." I point at the guys who are busy talking to each other. "By the way I have something to tell you baby."
 
 
"What is it?"
 
 
"Carla is with Xyza." I said.
 
 
"Okay." 
 
 
"What? Okay?"
 
 
"As long as you don't have any kind of relationship with her its going to be fine with me."
 
 
"I'm just giving you a heads up baby."
 
 
"Don't worry about me baby."
 
 
 
 
================================================================
 
 
 
 
XYZA'S POV
 
 
 
 
Me and Carla are getting ready to go and unwind a little bit, were going to a club, probably Dennis will follow us together with Mona and Sheena. I just want Carla to have a good time, to remove her from the problem she's dealing with right now. I know its very hard for her especially with the kids even though they didn't really know what's going on between there parents. I want to talk to Sueng Hyun about the problem but i'm not in the position to just dive into the situation.
 
 
 
We finally arrive to the club. Its packed with people and I don't know why, its only Tuesday. The place seems to be in chaos, so I asked one of the bouncers, i'm a regular here so they become my friends.
 
 
 
"What's with all the people?" I look at Harry, he's a bouncer.
 
 
"There's a vip guests. Everybody's crazy." He said in a monotone voice.
 
 
"Who? Celebrity? Politician?"
 
 
"I heard its a boy group." He shrugged. "Do you know Bigbang?" I froze when I heard what he say then turn around to look at Carla.
 
 
"Bigbang?" I asked again just to make sure that I heard him right.
 
 
"Yup! Korean idol. That's what they told me." 
 
 
"Carla, do you want to go to a different club?"
 
 
"No its fine and besides were already here, so why bother leave? They don't own the place."
 
 
"Okay." I said and look at Harry. He immediately opened the door and ushered us in. We all heard all the shouting and curses from the back of the line.
 
 
"Actually no one's allowed to enter the club." Harry shouts on top of the loud music. "But since you're a regular here, I let you in."
 
 
"Thank you." I smile broadly at him.
 
 
"Thank you." Carla tap his shoulder.
 
 
"Welcome ladies. Enjoy the night."
 
 
 
 
We both went our way to the bar and I tell you it feels like we entered a jungle, I think we waste 15 minutes of our precious time from the entrance to the bar. Carla ordered rum while I ordered iced tea. I want to drink but I need to keep an eye of Carla, I don't want the both of us to get drunk and wasted. I don't want trouble. I saw Carla smirked and shakes her head while looking at someone. I followed the direction where she's looking at. I saw Sueng Hyun with a girl, they're talking to each other. The girl seems to be upset but Sueng Hyun's face is epic. I don't know if he's constipated or that girl broke some big news to him.
 
 
 
"I didn't know he's here." Carla said without looking at me.
 
 
"I didn't know it either."
 
 
"Coincidence."
 
 
"Did he know that you and the kids will fly here to Manila?"
 
 
"No! But he knows that me and kids will go somewhere and will be gone for a couple of days."
 
 
"Who is that?" I asked her.
 
 
"The girl he slept with." She said and gulp the rum straight.
 
 
 
I know I don't have any right but all the blood in my body comes up to my head. All I remember is I stand up and walk straight towards Sueng Hyun, I introduce myself to the girl while Sueng Hyun seems to be in shocked especially when he saw Carla from a distance. 
 
 
 
"I heard you're the girl that he slept with?" I state.
 
 
"What?" The girl look at me.
 
 
"Are you dumb or what?"
 
 
"I don't want any trouble." The girl said.
 
 
"Xyza, what are you doing here?" Sueng Hyun look at me.
 
 
"What are you doing here?" I asked back. "I think you should be with your family but here you are talking to this trash."
 
 
"Excuse me?!" The girl arched her brow. "Are you referring to me as a trash?"
 
 
"It fits the description perfectly to you." I smirk.
 
 
"Xyza." Sueng Hyun hiss.
 
 
"What?"
 
 
"Xyza, let's go." Carla is behind me but I didn't answer her.
 
 
"Are you with the guys?" I look at Sueng Hyun. 
 
 
"Yes. Why?"
 
 
"Because you need to go back there in an instant." He looks confused to what I said and without any warning I slapped the girl. "The people will be interested why the hell I just slapped the girl you just slept with."
 
 
"Xyza!" Carla hissed. 
 
 
 
 
=================================================
 
 
 
 
All of us suddenly jerked when the door of the vip room opened harshly. Its Hyung followed by Xyza, Carla and.... Trixie? I frown and look at Youngbae, Daesung and Maknae. Okay! What's happening here? Why the hell are they all together? Trixie? When did she arrive here and why is she with hyung? 
 
 
 
I look at hyung, he looks so lost and shocked while Trixie is holding her cheeks and stomach. 
 
 
 
"Okay! What's going on here?" Seungri voice out what I want to ask.
 
 
"So you all know that she's with him?" Xyza looks furious. 
 
 
"Wait we didn't know that she's here." Youngbae answered.
 
 
"Why is she here?" Daesung look at hyung.
 
 
"Why don't you answer him?" Carla cross her arms and like all of us, we wait for hyung's answer.
 
 
"Who is the girl?" Chel whispered to me.
 
 
"The girl hyung slept with." I whispered back.
 
 
"Nothing. I just saw her." Hyung said.
 
 
"She's living in Korea, so what is she doing here? Following you?" Carla stared at hyung.
 
 
"No! Jagiya, I really don't know that I will see her here?" Hyung sighed. "I'm here because you and the kids are here."
 
 
"Why are you here?" Carla turned around and face Trixie. "Are you following him or the two of you aren't done banging each other?"
 
 
"Jagiya!"
 
 
"I followed him." Trixie said.
 
 
"Why? You can have him if you want, he's all yours. Take him. I don't want to see his face anymore." Carla said in a controlled voice but full of anger.
 
 
"We lied." Trixie said. "We see each other on a regular basis."
 
 
"Jagiya, don't listen to her. Please."
 
 
"And i'm pregnant."
 
 
 
Everyone falls into silence. Carla just look at her then stare at hyung and without any words she left followed by Xyza.
 
 
 
"Baby, i'll just follow her." Chel said and leave the vip room as well.