CHAPTER 30: LIFE WITHOUT HER

Love and Hate Relationship
CHAPTER 30 LIFE WITHOUT HER
 
 
 
I feel like floating. I feel empty. My heart never stops aching, never stops bleeding. My heart still belongs to her, I belong to her. I love her and I think I will never stop loving the girl that I want to get married. I can't think straight, I can't go to work, I can't do anything for myself, I can't help my own self. I hate it. I really hate it, even though she said to my face that she didn't love me, here I am. Still hoping that everything will be alright.
 
 
 
I know in time all this will be a laughing matter to me, all the things happening now will be a memory, will be one of those experiences that I go through, that I surpassed. Each passing time the situation sinks into me, I love her. I love her with all my heart but she doesn't love me back and she will never love me back. I'm hurt at the same time angry. She played with me. No! She played with all of us. I wonder why is she like that, I wonder what runs into her mind to do things like that.
 
 
 
"You okay?" Hyung hand me a bottle of beer. The five of us are in the pension, I asked them to come with me and help me to break the news to my parents that my wedding is off.
 
 
"I'm not but I can manage." I said to him.
 
 
"You will be fine Jiyong." Youngbae pats my back. "One step at a time."
 
 
"I'll give you a date hyung." Maknae butted in.
 
 
"Let him breathe first." Daesung said while chuckling. 
 
 
"Okay." Suengri said. "One week is enough for you hyung?" He winks at me and laugh.
 
 
"Fine." I said. "Give me a week."
 
 
"Are you sure Jiyong?"
 
 
"Hyung, its just a date. Nothing serious." I look at him and chug down my beer.
 
 
"If that's what you want." Hyung said.
 
 
"Let's just enjoy this moment. Now that my parents know about the cancelled wedding, I just want to savor this moment."
 
 
"Good thing you didn't mail the wedding invitations to the guests." Youngbae said.
 
 
"Yes i'm thankful that its all over now." I said. "But i'm still mad at her not because she betrayed but because she played with all of us."
 
 
"That's a shocker to all of us. Who would have thought that she flirts with hyung, Jaejoong and even with Soo Hyuk."
 
 
"Especially to me." Hyung points at himself. "I really didn't notice that she's flirting with me."
 
 
"You feel nothing hyung?" Seungri look at him. "I mean you didn't feel anything?"
 
 
"Nothing." Hyung shakes his head.  "Do you talk to Jaejoong and Soo hyuk?" Hyung look at me.
 
 
"No." I said. "Jaejoong hyung is married now so why would I bother to bring up the topic. With Soo hyuk, we all know that he will tell us if something will happen out of the blue."
 
 
"Hyung's right, maybe they didn't notice or they just didn't react to Chel." Daesung explains.
 
 
"Let's just stop talking about her." I said. "Let's just think that she's part of our past now."
 
 
"Good idea." Youngbae said.
 
 
"To your new life hyung." Seungri raise his beer.
 
 
"To Jiyong's new life." They said in unison.
 
 
"To my new life." I smile at them and we clicked bottles.
 
 
 
======================================================================
 
 
 
CHEL'S POV
 
 
 
 
I wake up with a smile on my face, today is my last day in the hotel. I decided to just resign instead of working with all the people I hate the most. What's important to me right now is Tyrese. Our relationship and our future. Even though I resigned from work I know that he can provide anything and everything for me, he has money that can satisfy my needs. I didn't regret everything that I've done. I don't care if everyone are mad at me, I don't care if they hated me with all the things I've said to them. I don't care if I try to flirt and tried to have s*x with my friend's boyfriend or with Jiyong's friend. He is so dense and I hate him for that.
 
 
 
 
I have a lot of things that I hide from them, a lot of things that I do to make their lives miserable. I'm the one who messed up the order slip of the furnitures in the hotel in Busan. I told my accomplice to call the furniture company to change all the orders Xyza made and i'm in heaven when she literally in panic when the wrong furnitures arrive. I'm also the one responsible for Carla and T.O.P's fight while the guy is in Japan with the rest of the group, my accomplice Hana really did a great job following Carla and Jared while having dinner too bad they didn't file for divorce but at least they become miserable. And of course i'm the one who cause the trouble between Glaiza and Youngbae. I thought she will dumped him but they end up marrying each other.
 
 
 
 
FLASHBACK
 
 
 
 
"He cheated on me." Glaiza is fuming with anger at the same time crying her heart out. 
 
 
"What do you mean he cheated on you?" I asked.
 
 
"I saw him with a girl in a apartment." She sobs.
 
 
"What?" Carla look at Glaiza. I really hate them.
 
 
"He said that he will do some errands but I know he's not telling the truth. Last night someone called him and ask if he can come to her house because she terribly missed him." Glaiza sobs. "Then this morning I followed him and he went to a high end apartment building." She stops and cry non-stop.
 
 
"Then what happen?" I force her to continue. "Stop crying."
 
 
"Then I knock on the door and when the girl opens it she's just covered with a towel. I saw Bae inside but I didn't bother to talk to him. I just run and went here."
 
 
"Why didn't you talk to him?" Martha asked.
 
 
"I can't." She sniffs. "It's too hard to look at him with another girl."
 
 
"Dumped him." I said.
 
 
"Chel." Martha look at me. "Talk to him first."
 
 
"Why bother talking? Just dumped him." I said. "Cheaters will not change."
 
 
"Tabi just text me." Carla said to Glaiza. "Youngbae wants to talk to you. He wants to explain everything."
 
 
"I don't want to talk to him." She said. "Tell him that we're over." She said and went inside her room and lock herself up. I mentally pat my back. My newly found friend is very good, I need to give her a bonus.
 
 
 
 
After an hour spending time knocking on Glaiza's bedroom door and acting like a good friend I went to a restaurant and meet Kimberly. She's the girl I paid for to do the job I've been planning for a month or so, I heard from Jiyong that Youngbae is looking for a house for him and Glaiza. Since Jiyong tells me everything its so easy to know every details about everything from him. To make the story short Kimberly pretended to be the agent of the house and the rest is what I planned for. Kimberly called Youngbae last night, Glaiza heard it then she caught the two. 
 
 
 
When Youngbae arrive in the house, Kimberly is b*tt n*ked. According to her the guy is in pure shocked when he saw her waking around the house wearing nothing but her killer heels, he was about to go out of the apartment but Glaiza is already in front of the door and ready to kill them. I laugh hard to the point that my stomach is hurting, how I wish they will separate. I don't want them to be happy.
 
 
 
"Hello." I answer my phone, it's Jiyong.
 
 
"Everything is okay now." He said.
 
 
"What do you mean everything is okay now?"
 
 
"Glaiza and Youngbae."
 
 
"What?" I scoff and look at Kimberly. I want to strangle her.
 
 
"They already talked and everything is okay now."
 
 
"Thank God." I said. "I knew they will sort things out."
 
 
"Yup." He chuckles. "Youngbae went to Glaiza's house with us. He explained everything. Glaiza's in her room while he's outside."
 
 
"Good." I want to punch Kimberly.
 
 
"Dinner here at Glaiza's house." He said. "What time will I pick you up?"
 
 
"No need. I will just take a cab. My meeting is done."
 
 
"Okay. See you in a while."
 
 
"Okay."
 
 
"I love you baby." He said.
 
 
"I love you baby." I replied and end the call.
 
 
 
 
"I told you that you should drag him  to bed." I glare at Kimberly.
 
 
"And I told you, no physical contact." She said.
 
 
"Don't act as if you're a v*rgin."
 
 
"I'm not." She look at me. "But that's not part of my job."
 
 
"They got back together." I hiss at her.
 
 
"They must love each other." She answered me. 
 
 
"Bullsh*t!"
 
 
"Anyway why do you like to break the two up?" She asked.
 
 
"It's none of your business." I look at her. "I should have done my original plan."
 
 
"Plan?"
 
 
"Setting up Youngbae with Carla." I smile.
 
 
"Carla?"
 
 
"Seung Hyun's wife."
 
 
"Wait I can't understand you. Elaborate."
 
 
"S*xual between Youngabe and Carla." I look at her.
 
 
"Oh!" She said. "Okay. Now I get it. Then Carla and Seung Hyun will broke up as well as Youngbae and Glaiza."
 
 
"Yup."
 
 
"Why do you like to ruin someone's relationship?"
 
 
"Don't ask questions okay." I arched my brow. "You failed." I said and stand up. "I will go now."
 
 
"Fine." She said.
 
 
 
 
END OF FLASHBACK
 
 
 
=======================================================================
 
 
 
 
GLAIZA'S POV
 
 
 
 
I really can't believe what Chel said to us, I can't believe that everything is a lie. That everything is just a show, she's a treasured friend and I love her dearly but for her were just a bunch of enemies. I can't recall anything bad we did to her, I can't still accept that she's mad at us, that she hated us. I want to talk to her to straighten everything but I can't lie i'm mad at her especially the part that she didn't love Jiyong from the start, that she just used him.
 
 
 
I can't believe that she flirted with Tabi, Soo-hyuk and even to Jaejoong. I know she's a play girl but I didn't expect that she will do all of this, I started to feel a little bit embarrassed and sorry to Jiyong if we didn't push him to Chel all this things won't happen. Jiyong love her with all his heart and he just want them to be together for the rest of their lives.
 
 
 
"I really fell sorry for Jiyong." I look at my husband.
 
 
"I know but everything is said and done baby." He said and lie beside me. "All we can do right now is to be with Jiyong and be his support system."
 
 
"I know but if we didn't push him to pursue Chel this won't happen." I sigh and hug him.
 
 
"Everything happens for a reason, I think this is a wake up call to Jiyong. He know everything a long time now but he didn't end the relationship."
 
 
"Actually." I look at him and breathe. "We also know about Chel and Tyrese."
 
 
"What?" Youngbae look at me. "Why didn't you tell me?"
 
 
"We thought that she will end it and Tyese told us that he didn't know that Chel and Jiyong are still together."
 
 
"Then?"
 
 
"I told him to stop whatever they have." I hug him again. "Dennis also talk to Chel that night but they end up fighting."
 
 
"Really?"
 
 
"That's what Dennis told us." I said. "But i'm shocked when Jiyong mentioned Raymond. Do you know him?"
 
 
"No." He shakes his head. "He just told us that Raymond talk to him."
 
 
"Then?"
 
 
"That's it. We told him that he has to end the relationship. We always told him not to proposed, the four of us are not in favor of his proposal to Chel."
 
 
"Oh!" I got shocked. They didn't want Chel for Jiyong. "I'm sorry your friend got hurt because of my friend."
 
 
"That's not your fault baby. It's not our fault."
 
 
"I still feel guilty." 
 
 
"Don't be." He kiss me and hug me tighter. "I'm just thankful that I found and fell in love with you."
 
 
"Me too." I smile and close my eyes.
 
 
 
 
=======================================================================
 
 
 
 
Its been a month since we last saw Chel, I heard from them that she already resign from work. I really don't care about her anymore, I really don't care what she will do to her life, I really don't care what she will do to her life but I can't deny the fact that I still love her. I know this love will go away in time, I know this heartache will washed away and I know that I will find another one to love and cherish. 
 
 
 
 
After I told my parents and noona that the wedding is off they're all very attentive to me, always asking me if i'm okay, if I eat on time, if I was able to sleep and go to work. I know they're worried but I always told them that i'm fine, no one will help me instead of myself. I have a lot of friends and i'm so thankful for that but they can only give me advice and be my support system.
 
 
 
"Dude." Xyza is standing in front of me. I told her to go to YGE because I need to talk to her about something.
 
 
"How are you?" I asked her. "Its been a while since the last time I saw you dude?"
 
 
"I'm busy and thanks to you." She smiles. Since I have a lot of connections in the industry I refer Xyza's work to them.
 
 
"Good for you." I said. "Are you hungry? You want to try the cafeteria food?" 
 
 
"Of course." She stands up and walk towards the counter then grab a try and start to put food on it. "How about you?"
 
 
"Get something for me." I said and she scowls.
 
 
 
She serve me a tray of my own and we talked, she told me about the projects she's been doing right now. I'm shocked when I found out that she have a lot of work right now, not just 1 client or 2, its freaking 6 clients all at the same time and i'm proud of her. She has a place of her own now but she still have things and clothes in my villa.
 
 
 
"Why did you asked me to come here?"
 
 
"I have work for you but you said you have so many things going on right now."
 
 
"What is it?" She said while chewing spicy pork.
 
 
"I would like to change the interior of the Dolce Vita." I look at her. "The old one."
 
 
"Why?"
 
 
"Nothing in particular, I just want to change it for the guests." I said. "What do you think?"
 
 
"Do you have anything in mind?"
 
 
"Its all up to you." I replied. "I'm not in a rush, maybe one room at a time."
 
 
"I preferred if we do all at the same time."
 
 
"Its fine with me as well, we can close the old Dolce."
 
 
"If that's what you like. Just give me another month, my project I have with Jaejoong and his wife will be done in a couple of weeks then I can start with the pension."
 
 
"Okay. Wanna go out later? We will go to Itaewon and drink."
 
 
"Sure." She said. "Can I take home the adjhumma's that work here?"
 
 
"No." I said and tucked my tongue out to her. "Eat all you want its unlimited."
 
 
"You don't have to say that to me, I will eat and I will take home some of this." She points at the spicy pork and ask me if I can get her another serving of it.