CHAPTER 49: WAKE UP CALL

Love and Hate Relationship
CHAPTER 49 WAKE UP CALL
 
 
 
I don't know how long I've been staring at my phone, I still can't believe that Xyza can send this kind of message to Chel. My mind is still in shocked, my mind literally experienced brain freeze. I keep re-reading the text message, she's really mad at me. I mean REALLY MAD! My heart constricts, I know she's hurt, I never intended to do that to her. Especially that she's the reason I moved on, she's by my side when i'm down. When I thought everything will not fall into place. When I only see and feel desperation, how can I do this to her? I've been so insensitive, never thought that I hurt her so badly.
 
 
 
"Look at this hyung." I sigh and hand him my phone. "Read the message Chel sent me."
 
 
"Why would I do that?" Hyung look at my phone with disgust on his face.
 
 
"Just read it hyung." I said and slumped myself on the couch. The scene earlier keeps repeating on my mind, word by word keeps hunting me. The expression of her face still stuck on my head. 
 
 
"Whoa!" Hyung blurted out. "She's really mad." I peek at him and saw that he hands my phone to Youngbae.
 
 
"She's hurt." I correct him. 
 
 
"And mad." Youngbae butted in.
 
 
"I can't believe she can say those words." Daesung hand my phone to maknae.
 
 
"You really can't blame my sweetheart." Maknae toss my phone to the couch. "If you can just read the text messages Chel sent to her, you will also react like that."
 
 
"So you read everything Chel sent her?" I asked.
 
 
"A couple." Maknae said. "Actually sweetheart didn't know that I read it. Chel really step on the line, it really feels like she's mocking her."
 
 
"I think you should stop her, Xyza decides to leave Seoul."
 
 
"Your girlfriend is a trouble maker hyung." Maknae look at me. "As if she's trying to prove to sweetheart that you choose her and for crying out loud, tell her to stop sending messages about the positions you do and how many times you do it in a day."
 
 
"She send those kinds of text messages?" Hyung look at maknae. 
 
 
"Yes." Maknae sighs. 
 
 
"You should talk to her and you have to be thankful because Xyza is nice." Hyung continues. "She can sell those text messages to all the media outlet or portal sites. She can earn a ton for that." 
 
 
"The only problem here is Chel." Youngbae says blantly.
 
 
"That's why you're in this situation." Daesung adds up.
 
 
"What should I do? Tell Chel to stop whatever stup*d thing she's doing. For sure she will just think that i'm taking Xyza's side."
 
 
"Dumped her!" They said in unison.
 
 
"You all know I can't do that."
 
 
"You did it before and we believe you can do it again." Youngbae said.
 
 
"Plus we really don't get it why the hell you choose that girl over Xyza?" Hyung sighs and lit a cigarette. "Xyza's decent, nice, lovely and all the positive things you can think of while Chel on the other hand is the total opposite of her."
 
 
"I know, it feels like they're North and South." I rub my face with my hands. "But... I really... I really love her."
 
 
"OH MY GOD! IS IT THE END OF THE WORLD?" Maknae says dramatically. "What's wrong with you hyung?"
 
 
 
 
 
 
"I don't know... I really don't know." 
 
 
 
=======================================================================================
 
 
 
T.O.P'S POV
 
 
 
The long day finally ends and I can smell  that a war will happen in the next couple of days or should I say the war will start when Chel decides to follow Jiyong here in Manila. The girl is nuts! I mean who is in the right state of mind to send those kind of messages to your boyfriend's ex? Jiyong is lucky because Xyza is the kind of girl who wouldn't do stup*d things because if Xyza's attitude is like Glaiza or Jagiya its going to be a riot. There will be pandemonium.
 
 
 
"Good thing you still manage to go home." I said as soon the bedroom door opens revealing my wife.
 
 
"Of course I will go home, where do you think will I sleep?"
 
 
"Its 3 in the morning." I arched my brow.
 
 
"I know, I know how to read a watch." She smiles and went to the bathroom.
 
 
"So what happen?" I asked. I stay in the house with the kids.
 
 
"Nothing. Chel just arrive so everything becomes chaotic." She shouts from the bathroom. I jerked up and went inside the bathroom. "Yah! Get out." She shouts. 
 
 
"Sorry." I said but before I went out of the bathroom my eyes scan her body.
 
 
"*rt!"
 
 
"Whatever jagiya." I laugh and close the door.
 
 
 
Okay! So everything is started to get interesting, i'm dying to find out what happen. Too bad i'm not there, i'm not in the mood to go out so I let my wife just go on her own since I already greeted Dennis earlier. Plus I have this huge feeling that Chel will fly here to be with Jiyong and sure enough my instincts didn't let me down. She's here and ready to destroy the country. I'm so lucky that i'm not in that kind of situation. My thoughts vanished when jagiya went out of the bathroom. I waited for her to do all her girly routine including checking on the kids before I bombard her with questions.
 
 
 
"So care to tell me what happen?" I said as soon as she lies beside me.
 
 
"You know shouting, pointing finger to one another, more shouting, cursing. Pushing, almost yanking of hair. In short cat fight."
 
 
"Who started it?"
 
 
"Who do you think?"
 
 
"What did Jiyong do?" 
 
 
"He didn't know what to do, he didn't know who to rescue first, the ex or the girlfriend."
 
 
"What did you do?"
 
 
"Nothing." She sighs and hug me tightly. "Xyza can handle herself. i think she's really pissed off."
 
 
"Your friend is nuts." I blurted out. 
 
 
"Whatever." She buried her head on my neck. "You didn't notice that she's seducing you?" I frown with that question.
 
 
"No. My mind and heart is too pre-occupied of you." I said without thinking twice because that is the truth.
 
 
"Okay!" 
 
 
"Why?"
 
 
"I'm just asking. That's all, nothing serious."
 
 
"Are you sure?"
 
 
"Yes. I'm tired. I thought my ears will pop out." She look at me. "All they do is shout at each other, then Raven suddenly apperas with Tyrese."
 
 
"Raven? The 3rd roommate?" 
 
 
"Yup! And she suddenly starts talking, making the whole scene more dramatic and chaotic."
 
 
"Too bad i'm not there." I said. "But i'm happy because I didn't see your friend." I air quote the last word I say.
 
 
"I really don't know what happen to her." She inhales and exhales a couple of times. "I don't know what trigger her to become like that."
 
 
"She said that she didn't like any of you." I rub her back. They treat her as a friend. A sister but she betrayed them. "I mean what she show to everyone is not her real self."
 
 
"i know. Its sad because she's really a person you can relay on."
 
 
"Don't be sad. Its not worth it. That's simple." She just sighs and didn't answer me. We stay like that for a long period of time. "Aren't you worried for Jiyong?"
 
 
"I am but..." Its my turn to sigh. "He himself didn't even know what he wants or who will he choose between Chel and Xyza." I comb my wife's hair using my fingers. "He knows what's right from wrong and I really don't know what kind of spell Chel do to him."
 
 
"I think he just loves her that much."
 
 
"Let's not just think about their problem for a moment, we came here to celebrate your friends birthday and some family quality time remember?" I reminded her what's our original plan for the kids.
 
 
"I know."
 
 
"Go to sleep. Jiyong can handle the situation. Xyza knows what she's doing."  I kiss jagiya's forehead and lips before I close my eyes. I know when I wake up everything will be fine. I know Jiyong and he will not tolerate what just happen to them earlier.
 
 
 
 
==================================================================================
 
 
 
 
"Oh God the both of you ruined my day." Xyza blurted out as she fumes in anger. She promise to Dennis that there will be no more drama as his birthday comes to an end but that's not what's happening right now. Chel suddenly showed up in the house and start a war against her and Jiyong.
 
 
"Can you please stop." Jiyong hold Chel's elbow. "Stop making a scene."
 
 
"Why are you stopping me? Because I literally caught you cheating on me."
 
 
"What?" Jiyong sounds mad and shocked at the same time.
 
 
"You two are really meant for each other." Xyza smirks, shaking her head. "I'm so happy that the both of us are over." She looks at Jiyong then to Chel.
 
 
"And you're flirting with my boyfriend in front of me? How dare you!" Chel hiss and about to walk towards Xyza. "Wh*re!"
 
 
"Are you talking about yourself?" Xyza is on a roll. She said to herself that she won't back down and she didn't care if it ends up in a physical fight. "No need to describe yourself, we all know that you're a wh*re."
 
 
"Xyza, stop! Just please don't talk." Jiyong rubs his face with his both hands. Looking at the girls in front of him.
 
 
"Then go out of my house and bring your wh*re girlfriend." Xyza opens the door. The others didn't even bother to help Jiyong or stop the two girls from fighting. They are also shocked when Chel suddenly appears.
 
 
"You cheated on me!" Chel accused Jiyong. "You went here without telling me."
 
 
"Its a spare of a moment decision. They didn't invite me to this party." Jiyong sighs.
 
 
"Then why the hell you are here?"
 
 
"I just want to talk to Xyza."
 
 
"Because he misses me." Xyza mocks Chel. "Have you read my text message?" She smirks and enjoying the anger evident in Chel's face.
 
 
"You missed this wh*re?" Chel points at Xyza as she face Jiyong. "Answer me!"
 
 
"I just want to talk to her, that's all." Jiyong sighs and look at the people surrounding him, asking for a silent help but he knows that this is all his fault.
 
 
"No one wants you here Chel." Dennis suddenly stands up. "Just get out of my house, you're not invited neither Jiyong." He inhales. "Man, you have to understand us." He said facing the guy. "This is why we all decided not to tell you about the party, we don't want drama."
 
 
"I understand. I'm sorry." Jiyong nods at Dennis.
 
 
"If you don't want us then we don't need all of you." Chel sarcastically says and eyed each one of them.
 
 
"We don't need you either." Glaiza speaks up. "We don't want you, we don't even want to see your face."
 
 
"Am I talking to you?" Chel arched her brow.
 
 
"I don't care if you don't want to talk to me but i'm just saying you want we feel."
 
 
"Jiyong, just take her with you." Dennis sighs. "This day is a total mess."
 
 
"I'm sorry. It's my fault, I shouldn't be here right now. If I can wait for another day or two before talking to Xyza your birthday won't be ruined."
 
 
"Why are you saying sorry?" Chel hit Jiyong's shoulder.
 
 
"Just stop please. Let's go."
 
 
"What did we missed?" Raven said as she entered the house with Tyrese beside her. "We bought 2 bottles of vodka."
 
 
"You know Raven right?" Xyza smirks. "Chel, do you recognized her?"
 
 
"What?" Chel snaps.
 
 
"I remember her." Raven points at Chel. "She's the girl who is head over heels in love with my man."
 
 
"Enough!" Dennis shouts. 
 
 
"Let's go." Jiyong hold Chel's elbow and start to walk towards the door. He looks at the other members of his group and just nod to them. He doesn't know if they will go straight to the airport or in a hotel. Seung Hyun and Carla's hose is not included in the option neither Youngbae and Glaiza's house. "Let's just stay to Sheena and Mona's house."
 
 
"Why the hell are we leaving?" 
 
 
"Because nobody wants you to be in here. Just come with me before I change my mind and let you on your own." Jiyong snaps. All he want to do is to talk to Xyza and explain his side but everything starts to crumble in front of him. He doesn't know what to do next.
 
 
 
Chel didn't said another word and he notice that when Tyrese arrives with Raven she becomes more furious as ever. He knows the truth, he knows the girl, he knows the story. He thinks he have to be on his own and think what he will do next, what he will do in his relationship with Chel and how he will put everything back to normal between him and Xyza. Daesung let him borrowed his car and he just drives to his destination. Before they went earlier to Seung Hyun's house he had a chance to talk to Tyrese. 
 
 
 
He's still mad at him for hitting Chel but he knows that the girl step on the line. She becomes possessive to the point that all the girls that surrounds Tyrese becomes her target. He can't forget the things Tyrese said to him.
 
 
 
"I told her that she will regret if anything happens between us especially in bed."
 
 
"She knows from the start that i'm not serious with her."
 
 
"I know that she sleeps with other guys when i'm not around."
 
 
 
He asked Tyrese why he didn't just dumped her or tell her to just leave him alone.
 
 
 
"The more you pushed her away from you, the more she will linger."
 
 
"She won't back down. She's a gold digger!"
 
 
"And why would I dumped her? She literally gives herself to me. That's cool with me but i'm just a guy and I won't settle for just one girl in my life that's why I look for another girls, that's why she thinks I cheated on her but the truth is we don't have a relationship."
 
 
 
 
He wants to literally strangle the guy when he heard those words from him, he knows Chel is a flirt, a gold digger and won't be contented but somehow the girl has a huge part in his heart, a huge part in his life. 
 
 
 
"God! Jiyong! Are you trying to kill us?" Chel shouts that bring his senses back, they almost collide with a ten wheeler truck. "I don't want to die."
 
 
"Chel, let's end everything what we have. I'm tired and I think this will never work between us." He blurted out and never speaks again.