CHAPTER 6: NEW FOUND FRIEND

Love and Hate Relationship
CHAPTER 6 NEW FOUND FRIEND
 
 
"Dude" I smile and point at her. "You're that girl right?"
 
 
"Yes! The very same." She wave at me and slightly bow. "How are you dude?"
 
 
"I'm good! How's your knee?"
 
 
"Fine."
 
 
"Dude?" Hyung said eyeing me and Xyza alternately. "You both know each other?"
 
 
"You see this small scar in my knee." She point at it and look at hyung and Carla. "This is his fault."
 
 
"What?" Carla is confused and went back to their house because Maru is calling her. "Wait" 
 
 
"I didn't mean to bump into you that night." I said. "I'm sorry." I bow 90 degrees just like what she did when we first meet.
 
 
"It's fine." She smiles again.
 
 
"I don't know what the two of you are talking about but atleast you know each other, so we can skip the getting to know each other stage." Hyung said. "You two, let's go home. It's nap time."
 
 
"Daddy, we don't want to sleep." Soju said. "We want to stay here with Aunt Xyza."
 
 
"Aunt Xyza?" I ask.
 
 
"Yup! Do I look like a boy to you?" She said and I shake my head furiously.
 
 
"You two can't stay here, Aunt Xyza and Samchon will discuss something about the house." Hyung said again.
 
 
"Aunt Xyza can you put a big slide in the balcony?" Soju said.
 
 
"And a play house in the garden?" Marty adds.
 
 
"This is not your house." Hyung explained to them.
 
 
"Daddy buy us bigger slide and swing." Marty hold hyung's hand and pull it a couple of times.
 
 
"Please daddy." Soju suddenly jumps and hug her dad.
 
 
"Fine but ask your mom first and take a nap." The two girls run outside and went back to their house. "I'll leave the two of you alone." Hyung adds and leave.
 
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
"So this is my villa, what do you think?"
 
 
"Nice." She smiles. "So do you have any specific theme for the villa? What color and look are you aiming for?"
 
 
"I just want a simple look." I said. "Black and white with a little touch of red." 
 
 
"Okay! Can I look around?"
 
 
"Sure! I'll give you a tour." We both walk inside. "This is the living room and that's the kitchen over there."
 
 
"Maybe we can put a large and long couch here, leather couch maybe. White or black its all up to you then a matching table."
 
 
"Then?"
 
 
"Then the kitchen I think we can repaint all the cabinets with black since your counter tops are all black marbles."
 
 
"Everything in the kitchen is going to be black?"
 
 
"Yup! except for the appliances and kitchen wares."
 
 
"Okay! Just do what you think will look good."
 
 
"Can I see the bedroom?" I nod and ushered her inside the master's bedroom. "Can we remove this?" She said while holding one of the pillars. "The room will be much more bigger, i'm thinking another couch over there then flat screen TV."
 
 
"I have faith in you so just do your job." I said. "By the way I want to turn the other room into an office then the room beside this, I want to be a walk in closet."
 
 
"If you want we can connect that room to your walk in closet so that you won't come out of this room just to get clothes from the other room." 
 
 
"We can do that."
 
 
"Do you have a time frame for this project?"
 
 
"Just take your time, I won't be here most of the time because of work."
 
 
"Good! I'll start looking for furniture and i'll contact my people to remove these pillars and make way for another door."
 
 
"Do what you need to do but i'm going with you when you choose furnitures."
 
 
"Okay! It's fine with me." She nods. "Are you alone here?"
 
 
"Yup! But I think the kids will be also here most of the time so make it a child friendly home." I smile. "I'll leave the balcony and garden to your hands."
 
 
"Sure." She smile back. "Do you want to put a mini bar over there?" She point at the far end corner of the house.
 
 
"Mini bar?"
 
 
"I know you love to drink, don't play dumb dude." She chuckles. "So?"
 
 
"Fine" I surrender and chuckle as well.
 
 
"Samchon.... samchon." Soju and Marty are banging on my door... again.
 
 
"They're very fond of you dude." She followed me towards the living room.
 
 
"I know and I need much more stronger door." I chuckle and open the door. "I thought its nap time?"
 
 
"Mommy is scolding daddy, samchon." Soju said.
 
 
"Did mommy know that the both of you are here?" They both nod at my question and sit where the left over pizza are place. "Dude, do you like pizza?"
 
 
"Yup! Do you have beer?" She smiles and join the two girls. "For me pizza is incomplete without beer."
 
 
"Samchon, me and unnie wants orange juice." Marty demands. "Please."
 
 
"I only have beer darling." I hand Xyza one can while I open another and drink. "And water."
 
 
"Can we drink that samchon?" Soju point at my beer.
 
 
"No! You want mommy to kill me?" The girls giggle and look at me.
 
 
"I'll go to their house to get orange juice." Xyza stands up.
 
 
"Let's all go to your house instead, let's save daddy." I said.
 
 
"Okay!" Both my darlings said. They stand up while Xyza give me her beer then she grab the two boxes of pizza.
 
 
 
====================================================================================
 
 
SUENGRI'S POV
 
 
I don't care about T.O.P, Youngbae and Daesung or myself, I'm worried about the one and only dragon. He's been in his worst relationship, I know he has his flaws and all, his not even a perfect boyfriend but my heart goes to him. He loves Chel with all his heart, she's been the center of his life and I never see him that happy with a girl.
 
 
"I would just like to remind that you have a date tonight hyung." I said.
 
 
"Date? I can't recall that I have a date." The dragon replied while his eyes are glued on the TV, he's playing xbox. Both of us are chilling in T.O.P hyung's villa.
 
 
"I arrange it, so you need to be ready at 8PM." I smile and hug him.
 
 
"You'r creeping me out." He said while glancing back at me. "I can't go to that date, i'm meeting with dude."
 
 
"Dude?" I ask. "Don't tell me you like man now than woman."
 
 
"What the hell are you talking about?" He twist my arms and I tell you it hurts a lot.
 
 
"He's talking about the interior designer." T.O.P hyung's voice suddenly enter my eardrums which made me jerk.
 
 
"It's a guy?" I blurted out.
 
 
"No! They just call each other dude." Hyung replied not even bothered that I might have a broken bone because of Jiyong.
 
 
"Why won't you date that dude of yours?" I smile and both of them hit me in the head.
 
 
"What the hell are you talking about?" The dragon leader hit me again but this time in the shoulder.
 
 
"Is she pretty hyung?" I fire my y smile. "Is she?"
 
 
"Hands off maknae... hands off." Jiyong glared at me.
 
 
"Dude are you ready?" A very pretty lady stand in front of us, am I in heaven now? Her eyes, lips and angelic face hypnotize the hell out of me and not to mention her body.
 
 
"Your dude is very pretty hyung." I said without leaving my stare to her. "Hi!" I wave at her.
 
 
"HI!" She wave back. "Are you ready dude?"
 
 
"Are you two going on a date?" I tease them.
 
 
"What the hell are you talking about again?" Hyung hiss. "Cancel that damn date." He said in gritted teeth.
 
 
"If you have somewhere to go its fine with me, we can reschedule the furniture and appliances shopping." The girl with an angelic face said.
 
 
"No its fine, he arrange it." Hyung pointed at me. "Let him deal with it."
 
 
"I'm Suengri." I said and laid my hands to her. "Lee Suengri."
 
 
"Xyza." She said and we shake hands. "You're Soju's playmate right?"
 
 
"That's me." I smile, sometimes being with Soju all day long has advantages.
 
 
"Let's go dude." Hyung said. "Don't talk to him, his flirting with you."
 
 
"Are you jealous hyung?" I replied.
 
 
"Bye Suengri." She said.
 
 
"Bye dude." I replied and the dragon hit me again. "Why? Ouch! Hyung, the dragon hit me again." I look at T.O.P and whine.
 
 
"It means you can't call her 'dude'." T.O.P hyung look at me.
 
 
"Bye sweetheart." I smile at Xyza and run towards Carla, she's carrying Maru and I know  i'm safe when the both of them are by my side.
 
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
"How old is Xyza?" I asked Carla who is busy playing with Maru.
 
 
"Same as my age."
 
 
"Still single?"
 
 
"Yup!"
 
 
"Why don't you set her up with me?" I smile.
 
 
"I'd rather hit my head with a rock than do that."
 
 
"Then i'll do it on my own." I smile again but the way Carla look at me, she's about to strangle me.
 
 
"Just let her do her job as a interior designer."
 
 
"And please don't ruin her life okay?" Carla adds.
 
 
"Arasso. I won't." I replied. "I have to go before Soju and Marty go home, i'm not in the mood to babysit someone else's children."
 
 
"Bye!" Carla smiles.
 
 
"Bye samchon." Maru wave at me.
 
 
"Bye." I walk towards the driveway and think, think and think. Yes, she's pretty, very pretty indeed but she's not my type. I wonder if I can play cupid for her and hyung but the huge question is if they both like each other.
 
 
=====================================================================================
 
 
 
Jiyong's attention divert to the task at hand, the furniture and appliance hunting. All tthe things that he keeps thinking just vanishes, he wanted this villa to be his haven, to be the place where he can hibernate, where he can rest from work or the place where he can spend quality time with his family. 
 
 
"Dude, what do think about this couch?" Xyza tap his back.
 
 
"Don't you think its too small for the living room?"
 
 
"It's for your bedroom." Xyza said. "I like that one for your living room." She continues while pointing at the far end corner of the shop.
 
 
"Both black?" He ask.
 
 
"It's up to you, this particular shop can do custom made stuffs."
 
 
"Really? Why didn't I know that?"
 
 
"Because you didn't go to this kind of place." Xyza smile and wonders around the shop. "Come, I want to show you something."
 
 
"I think the black couch is good for me." Gdragon said while walking with Xyza.
 
 
"What do you think of that desk for your office?"
 
 
"I don't like it."
 
 
"Why?"
 
 
"Don't like the color."
 
 
"But it's beautiful." She whines.
 
 
"I. Don't. Like." He said wiggling his finger in front of Xyza's face.
 
 
"I like that desk." He points at the different desk.
 
 
"Fine." She said. "Adjhussi, we like that desk and the two black couches." She adds. "Happy now?"
 
 
"Very." He smiles. "Let's look around."
 
 
The day drags by and they buy all they need for Jiyong's villa, for him this is fresh air, he thinks going out with other people will be the best for him instead of just staying in the villa alone. He has to turn all the negative to positive about the things that's been happening to him this past month.
 
 
"Thank you for today." He smiles. "We've accomplish a lot for the villa."
 
 
"No problem. Here." Xyza hand Jiyong a box of donut and a gift.
 
 
"What's this?"
 
 
"Gift!" She arched her brow. "You don't know what is a gift?"
 
 
"I know what is a gift, i'm asking why are you giving me one?"
 
 
"It's just a thank you gift for hiring me." She said. "I'm giving one to every client I have." She adds.
 
 
"Thank you dude."
 
 
"Welcome. Bye. See you tomorrow, my team will start to remove the pillars."
 
 
"Okay. Are you sure you don't want my manager to drive you back to Youngbae and Glaiza's house?"
 
 
"I'm fine, I can manage and I need to give the other box of donuts to Carla's kids."
 
 
"Okay! See you tomorrow."
 
 
"Bye!" She said and went to Carla's villa.
 
 
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
After an hour there's a knock on Jiyong's door, it's Daeusng and Suengri.
 
 
"Hyung we buy food and beer." Suengri wiggles the plastic bag full of food and a couple of cans of beer.
 
 
"Let's call hyung, I think he's still awake." Daesung said roaming his eyes around the empty villa.
 
 
"Where did the two of you go?"
 
 
"We go to the hotel to fetch Martha, then we had dinner after that we drop her off to her apartment then go to the grocery." Suengri said non-stop.
 
 
"In short you're they're chaperon." Jiyong chuckles and shake his head.
 
 
"No i'm not."
 
 
"Yes you are."
 
 
"I'll call hyung and tell him to come here, how I wish Youngbae hyung is also here." Daesung grab his phone and started to scroll his contacts.
 
 
"Let's just go there." Jiyong snatch Daesung's phone and walk. "It's more comfortable there than here."
 
 
"Fine."
 
 
"Whatever you say hyung." The two maknae's follow him and wait for T.O.P and Carla to open the door for them but they're shocked when Xyza open it.
 
 
"Dude what are you still doing here?" Jiyong blurted out.
 
 
"Sweetheart." Suengri waves at her.
 
 
"Xyza." Daesung smiles. "It's been a while since the last time I saw you." What he said made the two men look at him.
 
 
"How are you Dae?" Xyza said. "Hi" She waves at the two confused men standing in front of her.
 
 
"How did you know my sweetheart and hyung's dude?"
 
 
"I meet her in hyung and Carla's wedding. Right Xyza?"
 
 
"Yup!"
 
 
"Wait! Correct me if i'm wrong but me and hyung are there." Suengri said.
 
 
"I just go there to help Chel decorate the whole place then went back to Manila because of work." Xyza explains.
 
 
"How the hell I didn't see you?" Suengri ask.
 
 
"That time when she arrives, you and Jiyong hyung are with Soju in the other island."
 
 
"That's why I don't like that kid." Suengri shakes his head repeatedly.
 
 
"Anyway what are you still doing here dude?"
 
 
"T.O.P and Carla went on a date. when I arrive earlier they're about to leave and drop the kids to T.O.P's parents villa." She said. "So I volunteer to watch over them."
 
 
"Can we come in?" Daesung said.
 
 
"Of course, the kids are watching TV."
 
 
"Watching what dude? Cartoons?"
 
 
"!" Xyza blurted out but Jiyong scowls at her. "Why?"
 
 
" your face dude." Jiyong hiss.
 
 
"Why don't you do it to your face?" She scowls back and went inside.
 
 
"They like each other." Daesung said to Suengri that made the two of them laugh.
 
 
"I know hyung, it's obvious."
 
 
"I heard that." Jiyong said.
 
 
"We don't care hyung." The maknae's said in unison.
 
 
 
The three kids are quitely watching cartoons in the living room while munching the donuts Xyza bought for them, they didn't even glanced at the three samchons who just walks in front of them. Even Soju who is very fond of Suengri didn't even bother to look at him which made the older guy frown.
 
 
 
"Have the three of you eaten?" Jiyong ask the kids.
 
 
"Yes! Aunt Xyza cook lasagna for us." Soju said.
 
 
"And she's baking cookies for us." Marty adds.
 
 
"Cookies." Maru giggles.
 
 
"Can samchon eat lasagna too?" Jiyong asks again and the kids nod.
 
 
"Aunt Xyza is a great cook, right samchon?" Soju look at Jiyong while enjoying a spoonful of lasagna.
 
 
"She is." He smiles. "Good job dude." Jiyong smile towards Xyza while the maknae's are just observing their hyung.
 
 
 
When the kids got tired they all went to sleep, Xyza make sure that they brush their teeth and change their clothes into pajamas, she check the three kids before heading back to the kitchen and join the three guys. They're all happily chatting with each other, talking about anyting and everything under the sun.
 
 
 
"Me and Daesung hyung will go now." Suengri suddenly stands up and chug the remaining beer in his bottle.
 
 
"Where are you going?"
 
 
"Martha's apartment." Daesung replied. "Her parents just arrive."
 
 
"Okay!"
 
 
"Bye hyung, bye sweetheart."
 
 
"Bye!" Xyza smiles.
 
 
"It looks like that it's going to be me and you and loads of beer." Jiyong said. "You want another one?" Xyza nods and Jiyong hand her another bottle.
 
 
"Did you know that Martha's parents are both in Australia right now."
 
 
"What? But they said." Jiyong trails off and shake his head.
 
 
"Yup! They're in Australia."
 
 
"I will kick their ." Jiyong clicks his tongue and eat another spoonful of lasagna.
 
 
"Yah! Don't eat everything, I cook that for the kids."
 
 
"Cook for them again, i'm hungry." He replied and the door burst open revealing Carla followed by the maknaes and T.O.P
 
 
"I saw these two monkeys peeking in the window." T.O.P said.
 
 
"I told you dude." Xyza look at Jiyong.
 
 
"Told what?" Carla asks.
 
 
"They said they're going to Martha's apartment because her parents just arrive." Xyza explains.
 
 
"But their in Australia right?" Carla look at Xyza.
 
 
"How did you know?" Daesung look confused.
 
 
"We just had lunch with Martha yesterday." Xyza replied.
 
 
"Both of you are busted." Jiyong hiss. "Come here."
 
 
"No way hyung." The maknae's shake their heads furiously. "We're just joking around."
 
 
"Well sorry to tell you but i'm not." Jiyong stands up.
 
 
"I have to go." Xyza stands up also and grab her bag. "See you tomorrow." She said and tap Jiyong's shoulder.
 
 
"Thank you for taking care of the kids." T.O.P said.
 
 
"Welcome!" She smile
 
 
"We'll come with you, hyung and I will drop you to Glaiza and hyung's house before we head back to our dorm." Suengri run towards Xyza to avoid Jiyong's punishment.
 
 
"Bye!" Daesung bow and hurriedly followed Xyza and Suengri.
 
 
"I'll help you clean up Carla." Jiyong grab the empty paper plates and cup and throw in the trash can.
 
 
"Leave that, Seung hyun will clean it later."
 
 
"What? Why me?"
 
 
"Thank you hyung." Jiyong chuckles. "Goodnight Carla." He waves at them and went back to his house. As soon as he enter the empty villa sadness engulf him, good thing alcohol hits his body like a lighting and as soon as he flop his self in the bed he drifts to dreamland.
 
 
NOTE:
   
I THINK THIS CHAPTER IS NOT INTERESTING AT ALL... SORRY! :( WHAAAAAAAAAAA