CHAPTER 35: DEEPER FEELINGS

Love and Hate Relationship
CHAPTER 35 DEEPER FEELINGS
 
 
 
"WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT???"
 
 
 
Me, hyung, Youngbae and Daesung turn our heads as one to the kitchen area of my villa, the four of us are talking about our schedules so that we can start to do another great album. The four of us look at each other trying to assess what's going on in my kitchen. The guy who shouts is none other than the maknae of the group, Seungri.
 
 
 
"Hyung is it true?" He came running towards the living room, followed by my two darlings. This is not good.
 
 
"True about what?" I look at him innocently.
 
 
"That you and my sweetheart are making out on this couch?" He asked while Youngbae and Daesung spat the wine their drinking.
 
 
"Make out?" Youngbae said in disbelief.
 
 
"Samchon not this couch." Marty shakes her head.
 
 
"That couch samchon." Soju points the couch where me and Xyza are laying down the other day when the kids suddenly appear in our vision.
 
 
"So?" Seungri look at me. "Is that true?"
 
 
"Samchon said he like's Aunt Xyza." Soju adds.
 
 
"What's your problem Suengri-ah?"
 
 
"I'm just asking if that's true."
 
 
"So what if that's true?"
 
 
"Samchon's hands travel up and down Aunt Xyza's hips." Marty tugs Suengri's hands. "Like this samchon." She caress maknae's side repeatedly. This is not good! I shake my head and sigh.
 
 
"That's my boy." Youngbae grins.
 
 
"So you and Xyza are dating?" Daesung smiles wickedly at me.
 
 
"Stop!" I said.
 
 
"My kids caught them making out." Hyung laughs as he hug both his kids. "They didn't even bother to lock the door."
 
 
"And samchon told Aunt Xyza that he loves her."
 
 
"WHAT?" Youngbae, Daesung and Suengri shouts in unison. While my darlings are giggling, both of them sitting are in hyung's lap.
 
 
"The two of you can't keep any secrets huh?" I smile as I turn to face the two girls.
 
 
"We can keep a secret samchon." Soju said while Marty nods. "Aunt Xyza told us her secret."
 
 
"What's her secret?" I asked them.
 
 
"We can't tell anyone." Marty said.
 
 
"We promise Aunt Xyza not to tell anyone her secret."
 
 
"But you tell everyone my secret and we promise each other that you will keep it."
 
 
"But Aunt Xyza gave us chocolates and candies." Soju said.
 
 
"And you didn't." Marty adds. "And you won't allow us to date until were 50."
 
 
"55." Hyung said and the both girls gape at him.
 
 
"Were telling Mommy what you said Daddy."
 
 
"Tell her." Hyung said. "She can't do anything." The two girls pout that made us all laugh.
 
 
"Let's hide Daddy's wine bottles." Soju whispers to Marty.
 
 
"And his bear bricks collection unnie."
 
 
"Yes." Soju look at her dad again. "Let's go Marty, let's start to hide daddy's wine." And the two girls off to the other villa followed by hyung, he just wants to make sure that his daughters will be safe going to their house.
 
 
"So you and Xyza." Youngabe said.
 
 
"Yes. I ask her to go out with me."
 
 
"So hyung you admit to her that you like her?" Daesung smiles.
 
 
"Yes."
 
 
"Not just like, you said you love her hyung." Seungri adds up. "Way to go hyung. I knew you like her."
 
 
"Well I just hope she's not just a rebound girl." The four of us turn around to look at hyung. "Is she?"
 
 
"No!" I shake my head. "That's why at first I don't like to be in a relationship, it feels like its going to be unfair for the girl." 
 
 
"How did you know that you like her and not a rebound girl?" Hyung asked.
 
 
"I just feel it hyung." I smile at him. "You know, unlike Hee-ran and the other girls I go out."
 
 
"So it's serious between you and her?" Suengri pour some wine and sip it. The four of them just stare at me waiting for my respond.
 
 
"I don't know." I shrugged my shoulders. "I just told her that we just have to see what will happen to us in the future."
 
 
"Were happy for you Jiyong." Youngbae smiles.
 
 
"I'm happy for me and Xyza." I look at them and lift my glass to propose a cheers.
 
 
 
==================================================================================================
 
 
 
 
CARLA'S POV
 
 
 
"What are you two doing?" I stop and stare for a moment when I see Baby love and Marty in their playroom with Seung Hyun's red wines.
 
 
"Me and unnie will hide the bottles Mommy."
 
 
"Why?"
 
 
"Because Daddy and Samchon's won't allow us to date until we reached at the age of 55. Mommy that's unfair."
 
 
"They say that?" I arched my brow and look at my two daughters. 
 
 
"Yes." They both nod.  The bottles are everywhere in their playroom. I sigh. Good thing Maru is sleeping. its nap time. 
 
 
"Its nap time." I told them.
 
 
"Mommy, help us hide the bottles." Baby love whines.
 
 
"Don't worry I will tell Daddy he's not allowed to drink wine until the two of you reached at the age of 55." Their face lits up.
 
 
"Good job Mommy." Marty squeals. "That will teach Daddy a lesson."
 
 
"How about Samchons?" Baby love asked.
 
 
"I'll think something to punish them." I smile and hold both my hands up. "Nap time." 
 
 
 
The two of them run towards me and held each of my hands, we went to the master's bedroom and I motion the both of them to lie beside Maru. Every afternoon they sleep in our bedroom, its also time for me and Seung Hyun to bond with the kids. The girls crawl on the bed and ready to take their afternoon nap.
 
 
 
"Mommy, we want spaghetti later." Baby love said then yawn.
 
 
"And chocolate cake Mommy." Marty adds.
 
 
"Okay. I'll cook spaghetti and i'll bake chocolate cake."
 
 
"Thank you Mommy." They both said and drift to sleep.
 
 
 
I went back to their playroom and start to grab the bottles and put it back in the bar, Who wouldn't be mad if they found out that they can't go on the date until they reached the age of 55? Seriously? I know its ridiculous but I think my husband is serious about that. I don't know how it all starts but I know deep down inside him, he's considering that idea in his head. I'm so glad that everything is okay again, I mean what happen to Jiyong and Chel.
 
 
 
Their both my friends, Chel is like a sister to us but I still can't believe that she can do that or should I say I can't believe that she has the guts to do that. I'm just thankful that Jiyong is fine now especially when I found out that the girls caught him and Xyza making out, of course I got mad, my kids literaaly saw the both of them shoving their tongues to each others mouth, I just hope that everything will go smoothly for the both of them.
 
 
 
Xyza is a wonderful girl, I've known her for the past 6-7 years. She's a hardworking woman, she knows what she wants and the girl have ambitions. She have goals for herself and for her family even though she didn't need to work to support herself. Xyza came from a wealthy family, she can just sit all day long in her house and she will be fine. I know she will make JIyong happy. On the other hand Chel is Jiyong's happiness. He really love my friend but she didn't realized it, I think she's clouded with all those negative energies.
 
 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
 
"What are you all eating?" Sueng Hyun asked as he step his foot in the kitchen. "Smells good." He adds as he kiss the three kids on their foreheads.
 
 
"Spaghetti and cake Daddy." Maru answered happily.
 
 
"Really? Mommy's a great cook right?" Maru nods at his question.
 
 
"Mommy tell Daddy his punishment." Marty whispers but it fails, i'm sure my husband heard it and he frowns.
 
 
"Punishment? Why? I didn't do anything wrong." He looks at Marty then to me. "Jagiya?"
 
 
"Mommy...." Baby love urges me to talk.
 
 
"Jagiya since you and the guys told the girls that they're only allowed to date when they reached 55." I pause while jagiya arched his thick brow.
 
 
"Where is this going? Do you girls want it to be at the age of 60?"
 
 
"It means you're not allowed to drink wine until they reached that age." I sigh while my two girls beam at me.
 
 
"What?" He said in confusion. "I'm calling the shots here, i'm the head of the family."
 
 
"Daddy that's unfair." Baby love pouts.
 
 
"They won't back down." I told him and sigh. I will let him talk to them.
 
 
"Daddy, me and unnie want to go on a date when we reached the age of 16 years old." Marty announces that made jagiya choked by his own saliva.
 
 
"16? No!" He shakes his head. "That's too young."
 
 
"17." Soju bargains.
 
 
"30."
 
 
"Seriously?" I arched my brow to him? 
 
 
"18. Daddy please." Marty pleads.
 
 
"Mommy... Daddy... I want to go on a date." Maru said. 
 
 
"Jeez! You're only 10." Jagiya points at Baby love. "You're turning 7 and you're only 3. Stop with that dating issue." He snaps. "You will be allowed to date when you're at the right age."
 
 
"Mommy, I want cake." Maru said.
 
 
"Let's drop the topic okay." Jagiya look at the kids. "Please! Samchon Jiyong is old enough to date so let him but the three of you are still my babies. Me and Mommy want to treasure that for a long period of time."
 
 
"Wow!" I said and smile, looking at his direction but he just scowls at me.
 
 
"Stop!" He glares at me. 
 
 
"Are you mad Daddy?" Baby love asked.
 
 
"No." 
 
 
"Okay." Baby love said. "We will stick with our toys and the three of us will be your babies." 
 
 
"Thank you." Sueng Hyun said kissing them again.
 
 
"Welcome Daddy." Maru smiles.
 
 
"Daddy, read us bed time stories later." Marty beams at him.
 
 
"Sure." He smiles and sit beside me. "Your kids are growing up so fast." He whispers. "Jagiya, I think we should make another baby." 
 
 
"Stop!" I elbow him but he just laughs at me.
 
 
"I think we should use our Mommy and Daddy day off." He say playfully. "So that we can make a baby." I smirk. He's starting to get naughty again.
 
 
 
 
=================================================================================================
 
 
 
Me and Xyza are having a dinner right now, not just a dinner but a candle lit dinner. We're in Dolce Vita, we arrive this morning to see the progress of the remodeling by her team. It's not a formal dinner even though its candle lit dinner but i'm loving it, we both love it. I lay a comforter on the balcony of the new Dolce Vita then put pillows for her to be comfortable and of course a blanket. Then I arrange the food infront of us, mostly its take out foods or delivery.
 
 
 
"Its getting colder this past few days." I said as I place the blanket on top of her lap.
 
 
"I know." She look at me. 
 
 
"Are you still busy with work?" I asked.
 
 
"Not really." She said and put a slice of pizza on my plate. "The renovation for Mrs. Jung's rest house will start in two months time. We will have to wait for the materials to arrive from Europe."
 
 
"Really? Good."
 
 
"Why?"
 
 
"We will start to work on our next album next month, it means we have a lot of time for ourselves." I smile. "What do you think?"
 
 
"I'm up for that but..."
 
 
"But?"
 
 
"I forgot to tell you that i'm going back to Manila for a week or two." She quietly said.
 
 
"Why?"
 
 
"Because I need to see my parents." She scowls at me and I laugh. "Isn't that obvious?"
 
 
"Can I come with you?" I blurted out even before thinking it.
 
 
"You want to come?"
 
 
"Of course." I smile. "So?"
 
 
"Its up to you." She said.
 
 
"Okay." I smile and wrap my arms around her waist. "When we will go to Manila?"
 
 
"Next week. Is that okay with you?"
 
 
"Yup." I said and kiss her cheeks.
 
 
 
 
As time passed by its hard for me to stay away from Xyza. As much as possible we go out on our own or sometimes with the group and i'm happy that were having progress. Me and Xyza are moving forward, i'm excited with whatever that will happen to our relationship. I'm happy that we have the same feelings toward each other, I love the fact that this is not just about my feelings for her or her feelings for me but it's about us, it's about two people who are willing to get to know each other and excited what the future will bring to us. 
 
 
 
"Wait here I need to go to the bathroom." I said and stand up. While walking inside of the pension, I grab my phone from my jeans pocket and start to type a message.
 
 
 
I'm planning for a surprise birthday for Xyza... I hope everyone of you will help me and the party will happen in Manila...