CHAPTER 13: FACE OFF (PART 2)

Love and Hate Relationship
CHAPTER 13 FACE OFF (PART 2)
 
 
 
My mood turns into sour. A couple of minutes ago i'm having fun talking to Xyza while my arms are casually drape over her shoulders, we're talking about how Suengri deals with the three kids. I still love Chel, I admit it and I never deny it even once. That's one of the things about breaking up, you continue to love the person even though it hurts. I'm not mad at her but as much as possible I don't want to see her.
 
 
 
"Hyung, why didn't you tell me that she's coming." I whisper to hyung.
 
 
"I just found out earlier."
 
 
"This is going to be a long night." I sigh.
 
 
"She's seducing you Jiyong." Youngbae said, whispering as well.
 
 
"Why are you all whispering?" The three of us startles, it's Daesung followed by maknae.
 
 
"I don't know." I answer.
 
 
"Hyung just ignore her." Suengri said. "I saw her and that Tyrese guy in Busan, I think they're together." Everyone of us look at his direction.
 
 
"What?" Hyung knit his brow. "Are you sure?"
 
 
"They're like this in one corner of the hotel." Suengri grab Youngbae, kissing and touching him everywhere. "Now tell me hyung, am I right or wrong at my judgement?"
 
 
"Let's just stop." I declare. "If she's in a relationship, we can't do anything." I say. "We still have a mission right?" I smile.
 
 
"Ready?" Hyung smile and we nod.
 
 
 
The five of us went back inside the villa, I sit beside Xyza who is busy checking her emails. I just peek discreetly, reading what she's reading. Suengri went to the other side of the living room and sit beside Daesung. I just sit quietly while massaging Xyza's head with my left hand, she's still engross to what she's doing while i'm trying to contain myself because of what will happen next. Then.....
 
 
 
"Yah Martha." Daesung shouts. "Will you marry me?" He said and suddenly kneels in front of Martha. I shake my head and look at hyung then to Youngabe and Suengri.
 
 
"I would I marry you?"
 
 
"Do I need to give you reasons?"
 
 
"Seriously? This is the plan you're telling us hyung?" Suengri shakes his head. "Aish!"
 
 
"Is this true or he's just bluffing?" Xyza look at me.
 
 
"Its embarrassing but I think he is really proposing to Martha." I take a deep breath and sigh. "This is the plan he's bragging about to us for a month."
 
 
"Yes I will marry you." Martha finally answers, all of us relaxes and clap at the same time.
 
 
"I love you!" Daesung shouts again.
 
 
"I love you too." Martha shouts back.
 
 
"Weirdest wedding proposal ever." T.O.P hyung said and shakes Daesung's hand. "Congratulations." He then hug Martha.
 
 
"Is this a joke or what?" Glaiza looks serious. "Don't tell me its a prank?"
 
 
"Why?" Daesung pouts. "She's my fiancee now."
 
 
"Not romantic at all." Glaiza adds.
 
 
"What just happen?" Carla ask. "That's it?"
 
 
"What?" Daesung whines. "Its unique." He smiles.
 
 
"Its not unique, its lame and its the worst wedding proposal ever but she said yes." I say. "At least Martha didn't break up with Daesung."
 
 
"Yah!" Daesung shouts. "At least i'm going to get married." He smiles and look at Martha.
 
 
 
Its really weird but he's right, he found his partner for life. At least he's going to settle down now. I envy him, them actually. Hyung, Youngbae and now Daesung, it's just me and maknae now. Everyone greet Martha and Daesung, teasing him on how he proposed. Hyung opens a bottle of red wine and pour it in our wine glasses, we tossed then congratulate once more the couple.
 
 
 
====================================================================================
 
 
 
CHEL'S POV
 
 
 
I'm beginning to regret going here, I should have stayed in Busan and guard my man from that evil named Tammy but its still fun playing with Jiyong's feelings, I know he's mad at me. Well at the end of this day he will be all over me again. Should I used him again? The answer is definitely YES! I smile while Soju and Marty drags me to one of the rooms in this huge villa.
 
 
 
"Aunt Chel, look at our pictures." Soju drag me to her bed. She open the laptop and click something. It's Jiyong's laptop actually, she's carrying it earlier while Suengri carries her.
 
 
"Unnie show her our pictures in the theme park." Marty said.
 
 
"Look Aunt Chel. We really enjoyed the rides." Soju points at the screen, pictures of them in different rides mostly with Suengri.
 
 
"And we will show you the pictures of samchon, he's swimming with the fishes." Soju adds.
 
 
"And sea turtles Aunt Chel." Marty said. Soju clicks another folder and my brows knit together.
 
 
"Can I see?" I grab the laptop and scan the pictures, I scoff it's him and Xyza, mostly its under the sea.
 
 
"They went on a big boat Aunt Chel." Soju said. "They went on a vacation."
 
 
"Why didn't you come with Samchon and Aunt Xyza?"
 
 
"Look Aunt Chel, Aunt Xyza is so y."
 
 
 
 
My blood boils I don't know why but I see pictures after picture of them together, it seems like they went on a cruise. I scoff, man are all the same he just told me that he loves me but he went on a vacation with this . Now i'm very determined that I need to seduce him once more, how dare him bring that girl to a cruise instead of me. Damn that guy! Plus how dare Xyza come with him, easy girl! The whole house suddenly becomes chaotic. I heard Daesung shouts then Martha, the two girls run back to the living room.
 
 
 
When I come out everyone are hugging Martha and Daesung while proposing a toss for them, it turns out that they're engaged. Damn! This two they take away the spotlight from me, How dare them! Everyone should have their attention only to me not to them.
 
 
 
"I'm engaged!" Martha shows off her left hand, I bet that my ring is much more expensive then her engagement ring.
 
 
"Congratulations." I smile at her. Attention stealer!
 
 
"Let's eat dinner." Martha drag me towards the others.
 
 
"Okay!" I smile again and intentionally sit beside Jiyong. I felt him become uncomfortable, I know I still have an effect on him.
 
 
"Samchon, can I have a slice of pizza?" Marty look at Jiyong. He grab Marty's plate and put a pizza. "Thank you samchon."
 
 
"Welcome darling." Jiyong smiles.
 
 
"Sweetheart, where are you?" Suengri shouts. "Sweetheart."
 
 
"She's talking to the architect." Jiyong quietly said.
 
 
"Pension?" I ask him, leaning closer. 
 
 
"Xyza's the interior designer of the new pension." He answered me while standing up.
 
 
"Nice." I hold his arm and he froze.
 
 
"Sweetheart, let's eat dinner." Suengri said again.
 
 
"You're so noisy." The troll hiss.
 
 
"I just miss you." Suengri acts cute.
 
 
"You two are dating right?" I ask.
 
 
"No we're not." Xyza shakes her head.
 
 
"But he told me that you two are dating." I point at Suengri.
 
 
"Dude." Maru shouts then smiles. "Dude"
 
 
"Dude finish your food." Xyza smiles back at him.
 
 
 
I transfer seat so that i'm beisde Jiyong again touching him every now and then, engaging him to a conversation, smiling seductively at him. I need him to fall for me again, I love Tyrese but I can't let him have fun with other girls. I can't let him forget me. His answer to my questions are short as hell and i'm getting frustrated especially the guys keep on interrupting us.
 
 
"I miss you." I whisper to him. I follow him in the bar when T.O.P ask him to grab another bottle of wine.
 
 
"Can you please move away from me."
 
 
"Oppa." I said. "I miss you terribly."
 
 
"What do you want?" He hiss.
 
 
"You've change."
 
 
"Me? Change?" He chuckle loudly. "The last time we saw each other you told me that you're in love with someone else."
 
 
"But we shared a hot that night." I smile standing in front of him.
 
 
"For me its making love with the most important girl in my life not just a hot ."
 
 
"Its all the same, come home with me." I kiss him chastely in the lips. "Please! Let's go home now."
 
 
"Sorry but I believe what we have is over." He said and leave wiping off his lips.
 
 
 
Damn that guy he's playing hard to get! I scoff and follow him to the dining room, sitting again beside him but he suddenly stand and sit between Carla and Glaiza. Trust me Jiyong, you're going to undress in front of me later.
 
 
 
================================================================================================================
 
 
 
Maru keeps calling Xyza 'Dude' it turns out he imitates Jiyong every time he talks to Xyza. The three kids are enjoying playing in the garden with their new and bigger slide, swing and playhouse, they were in pure delight when they saw it earlier. Even Xyza, Daesung and Youngbae plays with them.
 
 
While the others are enjoying playing, Jiyong on the other hand seems to burst in anger. If he didn't heard Suengri's story about Chel and Tyrese he will be the happiest guy but that's not the situation now, How dare her tell me that he misses me when she's with someone else. 
 
 
"Hyung, she kiss me in the lips and told me that she misses me." Jiyong tells his story and ruffle his hair.
 
 
"What did you do?" T.O.P ask him while Suengri just listen.
 
 
"I told her to get away from me."
 
 
"The table are slowly turning now." Suengri said to his hyung. "She's the one who's making a move."
 
 
"Yah!" Jiyong hiss.
 
 
"But I still have faith with my sweetheart." Suengri smiles.
 
 
"She's flirting with you." T.O.P said. "Even Glaiza and my wife knows that."
 
 
 
Glaiza, Martha, Chel and Carla are all gathered in the living room but the atmosphere is not good. Glaiza is not happy on how Chel reacted towards Jiyong, well no one likes what she do earlier.
 
 
 
"What the hell are you doing?" Glaiza hiss at Chel.
 
 
"What?"
 
 
"It feels like you're throwing yourself to him."
 
 
"Are you forgetting that he's my boyfriend."
 
 
"Ex-boyfriend." Carla corrects Chel.
 
 
"He's still mine." Chel smirks.
 
 
"Correct me if i'm wrong but your relationship with him is over." Glaiza said. "If you're not taking him seriously just let him be happy. You don't know what he went through when you guys broke up."'
 
 
"And please don't ruin Daesung and Martha's night." Carla adds.
 
 
"Do I look that I care about them?" Chel points at Martha. She saw Xyza went out of the villa. "Just mind your own business." She stands up and quietly follow the girl.
 
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
"Xyza" Chel calls.
 
 
"Why?"
 
 
"Are you going home?"
 
 
"No! i'm just going to the other villa, I need to get my design."
 
 
"I didn't know that you can afford to buy a villa." Chel smiles.
 
 
"It's Jiyong's villa." Xyza replied that made Chel pissed.
 
 
"Are you clinging to Jiyong because of his money."
 
 
"I have my own money, its not that much but at least I have my own." Xyza said. "How about you?"
 
 
"I have more money than you."
 
 
"Okay!" Xyza smiles. "You want to go in?" She opens the door widely. Chel got shocked because Xyza knows the code of the door.
 
 
"How did you know his door code?" Chel said seriously.
 
 
"I'm the one who design the villa for Jiyong and I think he trust me."
 
 
"You? He trust you? Let's make this clear, stay away from him."
 
 
"Tell him that." Xyza said. "I'm not doing anything wrong." She smirks. "Am I a threat to you?"
 
 
"You?" Chel laughs. "Threat to me?"
 
 
"If i'm not a threat then why are you telling me those non-sense things." Xyza went inside Jiyong's villa and grab something to his office. "Don't worry he's not my type."
 
 
"Then leave him alone. All of them."
 
 
"I can't do that. First of all I still need to supervised his new pension. Secondly, the hotel and lastly, you don't have the right to tell me what to do."
 
 
"I can tell Tyrese to fire you."
 
 
"Then do that." Xyza smiles. "I can still eat 3x a day if he fires me."
 
 
"Dude" Both girls heard Jiyong's voice.
 
 
"I'm here." Xyza shouts.
 
 
"The architect is here, he need to check your design." He got shocked when he  saw Chel inside his house.
 
 
"Here" Xyza hands the design to Jiyong.
 
 
"What are you doing here?" Jiyong look at Chel.
 
 
"Oppa, I didn't know that you bought this villa." Chel walk towards Jiyong. "Can I sleep here with you tonight?"
 
 
"No you can't."
 
 
"Oppa, its late and i'm dizzy. I had too much red wine." She drape her hands around his neck. "Please take me to bed now."
 
 
"You're invading my personal space." Jiyong remove Chel's arms and step away from the girl.
 
 
"Oppa." She grab Jiyong's arm and kiss him in the lips. Kissing him passionately.
 
 
"Damn it! What are you doing?" Jiyong push Chel away. "Can you get out of my house?"
 
 
"Jiyong!" Xyza hiss, she hold Chel so that she won't fall.
 
 
"Sorry but please leave." He wipes off the lipstick on his lips.
 
 
"I want you back." Chel said.
 
 
"Just get out." Jiyong holds Xyza's hand and ushered her outside the villa. "What are you waiting for? Get out." He look at Chel.
 
 
 
She walks out of the villa, both her and Xyza startles when Jiyong slam the door close, it feels like the hindges are going to fly off the door plus the fact that Jiyong's stance becomes dark. 
 
 
 
"Don't you dare come near me again." Jiyong look stearnly at Chel. "Dude, let's go."