CHAPTER 11: BUSTED

Love and Hate Relationship
CHAPTER 11 BUSTED
 
 
I'm done writing songs for Winner, I already send it to Sajangnim except the one where me and hyung will featured in their song. I'm also done recording the song me and Hayi are collaborating, in short i'm back to work, vacation is over.
 
 
While holding my laptop I make my way to the other villa, when I came back from the cruise with dude I become busy and haven't had the chance to bond with the others and the kids.
 
 
"Samchon." Marty shouts while looking at me. "We miss you."
 
 
"I miss you too darling. Samchon become busy with work."
 
 
"You're here." Carla said when she saw me with a silly smile on her lips.
 
 
"Remove that smile on your face." I said while I cover her face with my hand. "Where's hyung?"
 
 
"He's in a cruise with his mistress." Carla smirks.
 
 
"Funny." I smirk back. "Seriously?"
 
 
"Why?" Hyung suddenly appear while bringing Maru down. "What do you need? and you..." He points at Carla. "Mistress?" He scoffs.
 
 
"I want you to listen to one of the songs that I made for Winner. I want us to do the rap part." I open my laptop but the two girls push me away.
 
 
"Samchon we will play first okay." Soju say but instead of playing they click one of my folders, the pictures in our cruise vacation.
 
 
"It's Aunt Xyza." Marty shouts again. "Mommy look, Aunt Xyza and Samchon are together."
 
 
"Don't..." I say but its too late.
 
 
"Mommy look, Aunt Xyza is so y."
 
 
"Samchon, why are you together? Where's Aunt Chel?"
 
 
"Me and Aunt Xyza went on a vacation."
 
 
"How about Aunt Chel?" Soju ask again.
 
 
"She's busy with work." I answer her and look at hyung.
 
 
"Stop asking samchon." Hyung said to his girls. "Go play in the balcony or go to your room."
 
 
"Were looking at the pictures daddy." Marty said. "Look daddy they're swimming with the fishes."
 
 
"Samchon, we like to go to the theme park." Soju states.
 
 
"Ask your mom and dad to bring the three of you in the theme park."
 
 
"We want you and Aunt Xyza go with us."
 
 
"Please Samchon." Soju pleads.
 
 
"Samchon please." Marty acts cute and I want to laugh at them. "Maru come here and say please samchon."
 
 
"Please samchon." Maru says as well but I don't think he knows what is going on.
 
 
"Why are your kids like this?" I look at hyung and Carla.
 
 
"Just do what they ask." Hyung smile at me.
 
 
"They're very fond of you." Carla smile as well.
 
 
"We want Aunt Xyza to come with us."
 
 
"Ask her." I said to Soju.
 
 
"Call Aunt Xyza now." The three pleads. "Please."
 
 
"I'll call her later."
 
 
"We want now." Marty whines.
 
 
"Aish!" I ruffle my hair. "Here." I hand her my phone. She scans my contacts then press something.
 
 
 
"Aunt Xyza... Let's go to the theme park... Me, Marty and Maru... And Samchon Jiyong... Please... Okay bye."
 
 
"She said yes Samchon."
 
 
"Do I have a Choice?"
 
 
"Samchon." Maru whines as well.
 
 
"Why don't you come to the theme park with Aunt Xyza and Panda?"
 
 
"We don't like Panda."
 
 
"Panda will take care of the three of you."
 
 
"No!" The three knit there brows. "We don't like."
 
 
"Fine!" I said.
 
 
"Jagiya, looks like we have a new nanny." Carla tease.
 
 
"And the best part is we don't have to pay that nanny." Hyung laughs.
 
 
"Stop!" I said but I can't stop smiling. Actually i'm looking forward to it, its been a long time since I went to a theme park.
 
 
 
=======================================================================================================
 
 
 
SUENGRI'S POV
 
 
 
I check my outfit and hair one more time before the elevator pings, i'm here at Busan to see my sweetheart. I also bought pizza and cake for her, i'm going to ask her about the un-announce/secret vacation she had with Mr. Gdragon. Something tells me that this is a new beginning of a new relationship for my hyung, I giggle all by myself, she's  going to be a part of the Bigbang girls.
 
 
"Sweetheart oh sweetheart." I said in a sing song voice while knocking on her apartment door.
 
 
"Just the four of us?...." She opens the door while talking to someone on the phone. "Okay... Just tell me when... Bye."
 
 
"Hi sweetheart." I smile.
 
 
"Hi. Come in." She smile back. "What are you doing here in Busan?"
 
 
"I just came here to visit you." I place the food on the table. "What's this?"
 
 
"It's my design for the hotel, i'm checking it one more time before I give it to Jared."
 
 
"Can I come?" I smile, my sweet and innocent smile.
 
 
"Okay but I have another meeting after that."
 
 
"Its fine. I'm your slave for today."
 
 
"If you say so."
 
 
"So sweetheart." I sit on the couch and my two feet are both on the table. "Care to tell me what happen to your vacation with the GREAT DRAGON?"
 
 
"There's nothing to tell you."
 
 
"You two didn't talk about the future? You know you and him, together."
 
 
"Future? Together? No! He didn't even go out of his room for four days."
 
 
"What?" The slow dragon is back, last time it's the dinosaur. Am I doing everything for my hyungs? "You mean you two didn't even kiss?"
 
 
"Kiss? Are you kidding me?" She laughs.
 
 
"What I mean is you two didn't even bond?"
 
 
"The only bonding we do is the diving."
 
 
"What a boring vacation." I shake my head.
 
 
"Not really." She smiles. "The places we visit are really nice."
 
 
"But you're in a vacation and with GDRAGON." I smile. "Sweetheart, I need you to help me, i'm planning to buy a house in Itaewon."
 
 
"Then?"
 
 
"Help me to decorate it."
 
 
"Okay!" She smiles. "Wait here I need to prepare, i'm going to be late."
 
 
"Take your time, I will wait for you."
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
The hotel chain in Busan is top of the class, every corner of it is amazing and I should give credit to Jared for that plus the fact that my sweetheart is the interior designer it made the hotel world class. I roam around the hotel trying to find someone I know, I heard Paolo and Dennis are here to but to my surprise I saw Chel in the far end corner with a man, WAIT! Is that Tyrese? They're all clingy, kissing and touching each other. I want to puke with what I saw, I hurriedly look for sweetheart because I can't stand seeing the girl who broke G-dragon's heart.
 
 
 
"Sweetheart." I say sweetly. "Are you done?"
 
 
"10 minutes" She says.
 
 
"Suengri, you're here." Paolo say as soon as he saw me.
 
 
"What are you doing here?" He's dynamic duo adds, it's Dennis.
 
 
"I'm just spending time with my sweetheart."
 
 
"Stop that." Sweetheart warns me. "Did Jared saw my design?"
 
 
"Yup, he will be here in a minute, he's just waiting for Tyrese." Paolo said  I scoff quietly, Chel is busy devouring Tyrese mouth that's why he's not here and speaking of the devil.
 
 
"Hi Suengri." Chel smile at me.
 
 
"Hi" I said in a serious tone.
 
 
"How are you?" She asked.
 
 
"I'm good." I respond. "Sweetheart, i'll wait for you in the lobby." I said to Xyza.
 
 
"Okay."
 
 
"Sweetheart?" Chel said. "Are the two of you dating?"
 
 
"Yes." I said and leave, my blood is boiling. Good thing she is not part of our lives, she's just a friend of the Bigbang girls.
 
 
I waited for sweetheart in the lobby, I just sit there and look at the employees busy doing their own respective work, arranging whatever needs to be arrange. I saw Chel again walking towards my direction, I squirm in my seat, i'm thinking if I should stand up and walk away or just ignore her or pretending that i'm asleep.
 
 
"Hey." Chel said. "Is it true that you and Xyza are dating?"
 
 
"Its really none of your business." I say. "Its between the two of us."
 
 
"What's with the cold shoulder?" She smiles. "Is Xyza a good kisser? I heard she's good in bed."
 
 
"Cold shoulder?" I chuckle. "How about Tyrese, is he a good kisser and a good partner in bed?" What I say made her stop.
 
 
"What are you talking about?" She laughs nervously.
 
 
"Stop bad mouthing about other people." I say seriously. "Mind your own life."
 
 
"Why are you so serious?" She laughs. "I'm just joking." She's trying to divert the conversation but I really don't care.
 
 
"Next time don't joke like that." I stand when I saw sweetheart heading towards my way. "We have to go."
 
 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
"Where are we going sweetheart?"
 
 
"I'm meeting with my other client, are you sure you want to come?"
 
 
"Of course." I nod. "Who's your client?"
 
 
"Jiyong's parents."
 
 
"What?" I shout.
 
 
"Why?"
 
 
"How did you meet my hyung's parents?" I smile.
 
 
"We went to the pension before heading to the airport." She said.
 
 
"Okay! I thought you two went there for him to introduce you as his girlfriend."
 
 
"Stop" She hiss. I laugh at her reaction, we both went to a restaurant. We meet hyung's appa and the architect. It turns out that they wanted to build another pension, of course my sweetheart is the one who's going to design it.
 
 
 
==============================================================================================================
 
 
 
You have a blind date next week Mr. Kwon
 
 
 
That's the text message I received from our maknae last night, is he not done with the blind date thing? I'm seriously done with that, i'm not ready to be in another relationship. I just want to focus on my work and that's it, plus the fact that I have to babysit the three kids and bring them to the theme park, for sure it will be chaos but I have dude to accompany me, should I bring their favorite panda? Yes I should drag him, it would be more easy for me and dude.
 
 
 
"So tell us, how's the vacation?" My thoughts stop when Glaiza asked me, I forgot that she, Martha and Carla are here in my villa.
 
 
"Stop asking me okay? I'm not going to tell anything." I said.
 
 
"You have to tell us everything, do you forget that we help you." Martha arched her brow.
 
 
"I know the three of you help me but there's nothing special that happen in the cruise."
 
 
"You're so slow." Carla states.
 
 
"Slow with what? Do you all think that I like her?" The three girls nod. "I don't like her."
 
 
"Eventually you will fall for her." Martha smiles.
 
 
"Stop with the 'like' thing." I hiss at them. "Let's just drink."
 
 
"By the way where's your dude?" Glaiza asked again.
 
 
"I don't know." I shrugged my shoulder. "We haven't seen each other since the cruise."
 
 
"We thought you will start to date her."
 
 
"Sorry but no." I wiggle my finger at them. Suddenly we heard the door open and i'm sure it's Xyza.
 
 
"Stop asking me non-sense questions." I'm right but she's not alone.
 
 
"Sweetheart, i'm just asking you." It's Suengri. "Hi hyung." He smiles. "Hi Bigbang girls."
 
 
"What are you doing here?" I ask Suengri.
 
 
"I'm sweetheart's chaperon for the whole day." Suengri smiles. "Why didn't you tell us that she's doing the new pension."
 
 
"New pension?" Carla said.
 
 
"My parents want to build a new pension and they want this girl to do the interior." I point at Xyza.
 
 
"You need to see my design."
 
 
"Just put it there, i'm not in the mood to..." She hit my head.
 
 
"They're just waiting for your decision so whether you like it or not you have to look at it while i'm here."
 
 
"Why? Stop hitting me." I hold her hand and bite it.
 
 
"So that I can make changes." She hiss. "Ouch!"
 
 
"WOW! They don't like each other." Suengri said looking at the girls. "Because they already love each other." He laughs. I sigh and lay the plan on the table studying every bit of it, actually the whole design is fine with me she really captured what we like. While the both of us are discussing the new pension the girls and Suengri are having a good time teasing me and dude. I wonder where are their husbands and boyfriend.