CHAPTER 38: XYZA'S ADMIRERS

Love and Hate Relationship
CHAPTER 38 XYZA'S ADMIRERS
 
 
I pat the space beside me but its empty, I furrow my brow but still with eyes close. How big is this bed? Why I can't find the girl of my life, I sigh and try my very best to open my eyes, true enough i'm all by myself in this king size bed. My eyes roam around the room and still found no one in sight, I struggle to sit up then rub my eyes with both of my hands, where the hell is that girl? Suddenly I saw the door of the walk in closet open, revealing My Xyza.
 
 
 
"And where the hell are you going?" I arched my brow as I saw her all dress up.
 
 
"Work." She sighs. "I just need to meet my new client and look at his house."
 
 
"Work? Seriously? Don't you remember that were here to have vacation?"
 
 
"I know." She sighs again and sit on the bed. "Its near, a couple of blocks away from here."
 
 
"Xyza!" I scold her lightly. "Its vacation."
 
 
"Why so grumpy?Its so early." She whines and flop herself on the bed. "I need to look at the house and ask the client what he wants to do with it, i'll be back in 2 hours."
 
 
"Wait for me, i'll drive." I said and stand up.
 
 
"Okay. Can we go first to Carla and Tabi's house?" She yelled. 
 
 
"Why?"
 
 
"I need to grab my ipad."
 
 
"Fine."
 
 
 
=================================================================================================
 
 
 
XYZA'S POV
 
 
 
After going to Carla and Tabi's house we went straight to my client's house, if it is not so urgent I will reschedule the meeting but according to Laura the client is in a hurry. So I don't have any choice but to meet him this early morning. Jiyong together with Samantha, Soju and Marty drop me off to my clients house then they went back to Tabi's house, I just told Jiyong that I will call him once the meeting is done. Laura said that the client is very persistent about this meeting so I wonder what's with the rush, all I know is his name and he bought this house a couple of days ago.
 
 
 
"You must be Xyza?" A very handsome man open the door for me. He looks familiar thou.
 
 
"Yes." I smile and offer my hand. "I'm the interior designer."
 
 
"I'm Mico." We shake hands. "Nice to meet you Xyza." He says.
 
 
"Nice to meet you too."
 
 
"Sorry for the short notice, I know that you're on vacation."
 
 
"No problem, my house is just a couple of streets away." I smile. "I heard from my secretary that you're in a hurry to decorate your house."
 
 
"Yes." He smiles again. "By the way sorry for being rude, you can come in."
 
 
"So what do you decide for the interior of the house? Any theme? Color?"
 
 
"Actually I really don't know anything about this kind of stuff, just make it cozy. I'm a home buddy person." He explains.
 
 
"Okay." I said. "Can I look around?"
 
 
"Sure. Be my guest." He gesture his hand and we both walk towards the kitchen. Its a huge house, 5 bedrooms, 7 baths, 2 powder room, swimming pool, mini bar, kitchen, dirty kitchen and a gazebo. "Do you have something in mind?"
 
 
"Maybe neutral colors or your favorite colors since you're a home buddy we have to incorporate everything and anything you want." I explain. "Do you have time frame for the project?"
 
 
"I asked your secretary about your schedule and she told me that you still have a couple of work in Seoul." He pause and look at me. "I don't want to hurry you with this project just take your time."
 
 
"Thank you for considering my other projects." I smile and he smile back. I'm trying to think where did I saw him. "Any particular furnitures you want?"
 
 
"I'm still looking and searching on the web, i'll let you know if I find something interesting."
 
 
"Okay." I said. "Can I see the rooms?"
 
 
"Sure."
 
 
After 30 minutes of roaming around and brain storming we finally have some plans and idea that we both agreed on. While Mico is talking I can't help myself to stare at him still trying to figure out where I saw him, he really looks familiar. His stance, the way he talk, the way his eyes squint whenever he smiles and laugh. It really feels like that I know him but weird I can't even remember him. I sigh and give up my head hurts just by thinking who he looks like.
 
 
"After this do you have any plans?" 
 
 
"Not really but i'm going back to my friends house."
 
 
"Not your house?" He asked. I shake my head before answering his question.
 
 
"All my friends are there and its a vacation so we have to enjoyed it." I smile. Then we both heard the door bell.
 
 
"It must be my brother and his girlfriend." He excused himself and went to the main door. My eyes roam again around the kitchen area trying to figure if my plan would work, i'm trying to figure out what else do we need to buy. "Xyza." Mico calls me, when I turn around my jaw literally drops on the floor.
 
 
"Sir Tyrese?" I said quietly.
 
 
"You know my brother?"
 
 
"Chel?" Brother? "Bother?"
 
 
"Tyrese is my half brother." Mico smiled.
 
 
"That's why you look familiar." I smile. "Now I know." Tyrese stride towards my direction and sit in front of me.
 
 
"How are you Xyza?" Tyrese smiles, the kind of smile that can sweep you off your feet.
 
 
"I'm good, everything's good at work." I said and glance at Chel who looks like she's about to strangle me.
 
 
"So do you like Mico's place?"
 
 
"Yup! A little big for one person who is a home buddy."
 
 
"Home buddy?" Tyrese look at me. "Who?"
 
 
"Him." I point at his brother then he smiles.
 
 
"I don't know what the hell my brother told you but whatever it is don't believe him."
 
 
"Tyrese!" Mico shouts but Tyrese just laughs.
 
 
"I'm just joking, so how's the meeting? Any update?"
 
 
"We agreed on some things and he told me what he likes." I pause. "So I think I can work on it."
 
 
"If that's the case can we go out now and eat?" Tyrese look at Mico.
 
 
"Sure! Xyza, I hope you can come with us."
 
 
"I love to but I can't." I turn down their offer in a nice way. "I have some plans after this."
 
 
"Too bad." Tyrese said. "We can drop you off to your destination."
 
 
"No need." I shake my head. "Its just a couple of blocks away, I can manage."
 
 
"Stop turning down our offfer, let us drop you off whereever you're going." Mico grab my things then my hand. "Tyrese will drive." He adds. "Is that okay with you? I'll leave my car here."
 
 
"Sure." Tyrese smiles and stands up followed by Chel.
 
 
 
 
================================================================================================
 
 
 
 
CHEL'S POV
 
 
 
Based on Xyza's direction I know for sure that we are headed to Carla and Seung Hyun's house. What will happen when we drop her off, Will I see everyone again? After what happen the last time, I wonder what will be their reaction when they see me, I know they will not be surprise if they see me with Tyrese. I just rub to their faces that i'm madly inlove with the guy who is driving right now, my man. The love of my life but he didn't know anything about the confrontation between me, Jiyong and the rest of them. Tyrese is clueless unlike the girl who is sitted on the backseat beside Mico.
 
 
 
"That house over there." Xyza said. "Thank you for dropping me."
 
 
"Is this your friends house?" Mico asked. Obviously he likes her.
 
 
"Yup."
 
 
"Sheena and Mona lives here in this village as well right?" Tyrese meet Xyza's graze in the rear view mirror.
 
 
"Yes, two blocks away from here. Actually I think the both of them are here as well."
 
 
"Really?" 
 
 
"By the way you live in this village as well right?" What Mico said made me frown and shocked all at the same time. She can afford to live here? This is a very famous exclusive village. Only rich people can afford to buy a house here.
 
 
"My house is on the other street."
 
 
"Sweet." Mico smiles. "Thank you for meeting me up today."
 
 
"No problem, just contact me or Laura if you need anything or if you think something for the house."
 
 
"I will." Mico  smile.
 
 
"Thank you for dropping me off." She smiles and got out of the car, Tyrese didn't drive until the gate opens. It reveals Jiyong's manager when the tall steel gate opens up, Tyrese and Mico bring the window down and wave again at Xyza. 
 
 
"Thank you again." Mico said. He's way too friendly with Xyza.
 
 
"Okay!." She smiles. "Bye Chel." I just nod when she wave at me and Jiyong's manager frowns when he sees me.
 
 
 
Tyrese drives and my mind went blank, I hope he didn't tell anyone especially to Jiyong that he sees me or me and Xyza are in the same car. Actually I really don't care about them anymore, i'm happy now with my life. I'm contented with whatever I have and I couldn't asked for more. I have money, I live in a huge house and I have Tyrese in my life. Whatever happens before is nothing to me, I don't care if I hurt someone along the way.
 
 
 
"Are you listening?" I jerk when Tyrese holds my hand.
 
 
"What?"
 
 
"Mico wants to show me something in the house. You can take my car and head home, he will just give me a lift."
 
 
"Sure." I simply said even though I didn't understand half of it.
 
 
"Thank you Chel." Mico said happily. "Brother bonding again."
 
 
"Welcome." I gave him my fake smile.
 
 
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
"Excuse me, but do you need anything?" I startle again when someone tap my shoulder.
 
 
"What?"
 
 
"I just notice that you're standing and just staring at the house for a long time now." The girl said. I'm here staring at Carla and Tabi's house,  I'm leaning against Tyrese's car, 
 
 
"I think i'm lost." I lied and smile. "I'm thinking if that is the right house of my friend, that's why i'm standing here."
 
 
"What's the name of your friend? Maybe this is the house you're looking for." She said. I gave her a false name, then she speaks again. "I think you got the wrong house."
 
 
"I knew it." I mutter. "Thank you for the help." I smile and open the door of the driver's seat.
 
 
"Mam, do you want me to ask someone inside the house maybe they know the person you are looking for."
 
 
"Don't bother, i'm fine." I said and start the car. Why the hell do I bother to go back here? Do I want them to see me? Well the answer is yes. I want them to see that i'm fine now more than before. I want them to see the new me, i'm rich now, very rich and deep inside me I want to see Jiyong's reaction when finds out that i'm here in Manila as well, I want to see him drool all over me.
 
 
 
 
==================================================================================================
 
 
 
 
The bar is loud and the people are having a great time, Jiyong and the others went back to Seoul after two weeks of vacation in Manila. They didn't wanted to leave but they have to face the reality that they all have to go back to work to earn for a living. Seung Hyun invites the members with their respective wives and girlfriend to go to a bar in Itaewon to unwind before the five of them starts to work for another album and a series of concerts in and out of Korea.
 
 
 
"Xyza?" She turns around when someone shouts her name, she's walking back to the vip room from the bathroom.
 
 
"Mico!" She exclaims. "What are you doing here in Seoul?"
 
 
"Tyrese drag me here." He simply said. "And beside he told me that there's a lot of nice furnitures here."
 
 
"That's true, I think you will find something for your house."
 
 
"If that's the case can you accompany me for furniture shopping?"
 
 
"Sure! That's my job anyway." She said. "How long will you stay here."
 
 
"A couple of weeks." 
 
 
"Good! Let  me fix my schedule first then i'll call you." 
 
 
"Sure. I told you i'm not in a hurry." He smiles. Anything for you my dear. Mico said to himself, he can't wait to spend more time with the girl. He thinks that his brother is right, Xyza is a good catch and he can't blame him if he likes the girl.
 
 
"I want you to meet my friends." She points at the two girls who is busy talking animatedly in the bar while sipping  cocktails. "This is Glaiza and Carla." She said. "This is Mico, my client, the one i'm telling you I meet in Manila."
 
 
"Good evening girls." Mico gives them his p*nty dropper smile that no one can resist.
 
 
"Hi." Both the girls said. They talk for a while and both the girls are stunned when they found out that he and Tyrese are half brothers. "But you have to agree with me that i'm more attractive and handsome compare to him." 
 
 
"True." Glaiza says in a heartbeat. "Your brother is a good friend of mine but I have to agree with you."
 
 
"By the way where is Tyrese?" Carla look at Mico.
 
 
"Somewhere." He wave his hand in the air. "Maybe hooking up with some girls."
 
 
"Nice meeting you Mico but we need to go back to the VIP room." Glaiza place her empty cocktail glass on the bar top.
 
 
"Sure. Nice meeting you too, I hope we can all have lunch or dinner while i'm here."
 
 
"Just tell Xyza, when and what time." 
 
 
"Cool." He said. "By the way Xyza can I talk to you for a second, I want to tell you some idea I have in mind for the house."
 
 
"Sure." She said. "i'll just follow you guys, we need to talk about work." The both girls just nod and disappear in the crowd. Actually Mico don't care about the house, he just want to spend time with Xyza. "So?"
 
 
"So eager." Mico smile. "I have to think it first, I forgot." He laughs. "Do you want something to drink?"
 
 
"I'm fine." Xyza. 
 
 
"About the house," He stops and stare at her. 
 
 
"So you have something in mind?"
 
 
"Do you know that you're so beautiful?"
 
 
"Drop the act, just tell me your idea." Xyza laughs while shaking her head.
 
 
"Seriously, I mean you're the most beautiful girl here besides your friends." Mico starts to sweet coat everything he says just to get Xyza's attention.
 
 
"I know my friends are beautiful."
 
 
"You are the most beautiful girl I've ever met." 
 
 
"And that's why i'm lucky because this beautiful girl is MINE." They both turn around and found Jiyong standing behind them. He possessively drapes his hand around Xyza's waist and smile at Mico.
 
 
"Mico, meet my boyfriend. Jiyong." Xyza says. "Jiyong, this is Mico my new client. He owns the place in Manila, the one I had a meeting with."
 
 
"Yes, I remember that babe." Jiyong kiss Xyza's forehead and offer Mico his hand which he gladly takes even though he wants to punch him straight in the face. "Are you done talking about work? Let's go back upstairs."
 
 
"Can we talk about it some other time Mico? Since you forgot about it? Let's just set a meeting."
 
 
"Sure." Mico smiles. "I'll just drop by to your office tomorrow morning."
 
 
"Okay." Xyza smiles. "Bye."
 
 
"Bye."
 
 
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
"Bro, can you tell to that girl to leave this room." Mico look at his brother while pointing to the girl on his lap.
 
 
"Why? You told me to have fun and now you want my happiness to leave?" Tyrese smirks and continue to kiss the girl hungrily.
 
 
"I'm not in the mood for this crap Tyrese." Mico raise his voice that made the girl startle but at the same time gets annoyed.
 
 
"Fine." Tyrese said. "Wait for me outside, this won't take long." 
 
 
"Okay." The girl stands and went out.
 
 
"So? What's with the sour mood?"
 
 
"Why didn't you tell me she has a boyfriend?"
 
 
"Who?"
 
 
"Xyza?"
 
 
"I didn't know that she's dating." Tyrese pour vodka on his glass. "I thought she's still single, i'm planning on asking her out but Chel is like a leech to me after we had s*x for the first time."
 
 
"Guess who's the lucky guy." Mico smirks and shakes his head.
 
 
"Who?"
 
 
"G-dragon... The famous Dragon."
 
 
"Seriously?"
 
 
"Yes! Good thing I met her friends maybe I can date them."
 
 
"Friends?"
 
 
"Glaiza and Carla."
 
 
"They're both married, just spare them."
 
 
"They are?"
 
 
"Yes." Tyrese nods. "Glaiza got married 2 years ago with Youngbae and have a child together, then Carla is married to T.O.P for as long as I remember with 3 kids."
 
 
"I thought their both single, i'm just imagining them both n*ked in my bed with me." The both of them laugh. 
 
 
"I think they're both worth the try." Tyrese remarks that made Mico arched his brow.
 
 
"They're your friends right?"
 
 
"Yup!"
 
 
"I thought everything will be easy between me and Xyza. And I have to give you credit she is really beautiful."
 
 
"I told you." Tyrese said and stands up. "Let's go. Just find a girl for the night, let's go to the hotel."
 
 
"I already found someone, she's waiting for me outside as well." He smirks at his brother and both get out of the bar with girls that's willing to spend a night with them.