CHAPTER 52: UNFORTUNATE EVENT

Love and Hate Relationship
CHAPTER 52 UNFORTUNATE EVENT
 
 
 
NOTE:
 
All ITALIC words are Carla's POV.
 
ENJOY! :)
 
 
=================================================================================================
 
 
 
It's been more than 2 years since Chel went back to Manila, the day after we got back together she talk to me seriously. I thought we will be having a fight again because she will demand things but i'm wrong, she said sorry and told me that she's just really scared to loose me. At first I didn't believe in her, I just got back together with her because i'm afraid that she will do something to our friends but what's taken me aback is when she told me that she decided to go back to Manila since me and her are okay. 
 
 
 
Chel told me that she will help her mom put up a business, a clothing line to be exact so I suggested that why don't she put up a franchise of my sister's boutique in Manila. So after a few months since she left, the franchise opens and a lot of people go there, in fact i'm there when the opening of the shop happens to attract more customers as well. A lot of things change not just with everyone but also with her. Our relationship becomes smooth, its not perfect but its smoother than ever.  She never came back to Seoul, which I think is the best thing she ever did since we met. At times I still have doubt about her and us but now I can safely say that she's a changed woman.
 
 
 
"I thought you're going to arrive last night?" That's the first thing she told me when I entered her house in Manila. I go here three times every month to be with her or if i'm not busy I stay here as long as I want.
 
 
"Something happened in Seoul. Sorry I didn't even called." I said and place my bag on the couch. "How are you baby?"
 
 
"I'm good now." She sighs. "I've been worried since last night, if I didn't call your manager I will never know that you didn't made in time for your flight yesterday."
 
 
"It's about hyung and Carla." I sigh again.
 
 
"What happen?" I stare at her.
 
 
"Their getting a divorce. I think." I shrugged. I massage my temple and look at her. "Please tell me you don't know anything about this."
 
 
"I'm happily enjoying my life here in Manila Jiyong." She sighs and sat on the couch. "Do you still doubt me? I told you I said those things because i'm afraid that you might leave me."
 
 
"Stop." I sat beside her. "I'm just asking."
 
 
"If I want to make a revenge, I will do it immediately."
 
 
"I know." I smile and she frowns.
 
 
"What?"
 
 
"Nothing." I chuckled.
 
 
"So what happen? How's Martha and Daesung's son? What's his name again?"
 
 
"Aaron." I said. "I'm just asking. Nobody thinks that its your fault."
 
 
"So what happen? Divorce? Carla and Tabi? Seriously?"
 
 
"I know right. That's also what i'm thinking. I already talk to the both of them but hyung is not giving much away."
 
 
"So how did Carla take it?" She asked. "Trust me they won't get a divorce." She laughs and shake her head. "It's just a misunderstanding." Chel stands up and grab her phone from the center table and walk to the kitchen. "Are you hungry? What do you want to eat?"
 
 
"I don't think they will patch things up." I said. "Hyung slept with another girl."
 
 
"Wh.... What?" She suddenly dropped her phone on the floor then frown. She seems to be in shocked. "What did you say?"
 
 
"Carla found out that hyung slept with another girl." I stand up and picked her phone on the floor then place it on the dining table.
 
 
"How is she? Is she okay?"
 
 
"She's not fine. She moved out of the villa with the kids." I hold her shoulder and look at her. "Do you want to talk to her? I can call  her right now, just tell me."
 
 
"Just tell me first what happen. I don't know what will I tell her, I know she's still mad at me."
 
 
"She needs a friend now. She needs you."
 
 
"She's mad. Tell me what happen." She insists and I tug her along with me and we both sit on the couch again.
 
 
 
"Jagiya, what are we doing here?" Seung Hyun whispered to me. I told him that I want to use our Daddy and Mommy day off. As of the moment were in the secluded section of a bar in Gangnam.
 
 
"Stop asking." I said irritably. "Were waiting for someone."
 
 
"Who?"
 
 
"Just wait." And on cue the girl entered the VIP area. What's her name again? Trixie. Seung Hyun's face went colorless when he saw the girl. "There she is." I smiled.
 
 
 
"Oppa!" The girl beams at him. The nerve of this girl! "I thought its just the two of us." She looks shocked when she saw me walking to her direction, actually both of them looked shocked. 
 
 
"I'm Carla." I said and slap her hard. "Seung Hyun's wife."
 
 
"Jagiya." He runs toward me and hold my shoulder. I turn to face him and slap him as well.
 
 
 
"Trixie?" Chel looked at me. "How did she found out?"
 
 
"Hyung said he doesn't know but Carla told me that she knew it a long time ago because the girl keeps on texting hyung in the middle of the night. So she pretends to be him and asked the girl random questions." I said.
 
 
"Then what happen?"
 
 
 
"You thought that I won't find out?" I hiss at the both of them.
 
 
"I'm out. I don't want trouble." The girl said and immediately went out of the room. I'm about to follow her but Seung Hyun hold my hand.
 
 
"Jagiya, let's...." I slap him again so hard that my palm stings. I followed the girl and I yank her hair so hard to the point that she tumbles down on the floor. The people around us stop dancing and drinking, they just stare at us while the girl shouts repeatedly, pleading me to let go of her and that's the time I saw the guys.
 
 
"Don't mind us." I shout and yank the girl's hair harder making her shout in pain. "I just want to talk to my husband's mistress." I said and drag her back to the room.
 
 
"Carla" Jiyong shouts but I ignore him. "What's going on?"
 
 
"Meet Trixie. Seung Hyun's mistress. They had s*x already."
 
 
"What?" He shouts over the loud music.
 
 
"Oppa make her stop." She pleads when she saw Seung Hyun. 
 
 
"Make me!" I glared at him. "Make me stop!" I challenge him but he didn't move an inch. "He can't stop me b*tch!" I yank again her hair.
 
 
"Jagiya, let's talk."
 
 
"Were talking." I said. "So how many times you two do it?"
 
 
"Jagiya."
 
 
"Okay let's just act as civilized people here." Youngbae said. "Carla."
 
 
"Shut up!" I shout. "I'm asking her. So answer my question. How many times?" I yank her hair again.
 
 
"Its just a one night stand." She confess.  l let her hair go and I inhaled deeply. 
 
 
"One night stand?" I chuckled. "Let's file for a divorce and i'm taking my kids with me." And with that I slap Seung Hyun again and kick the girl's face twice.
 
 
 
"One night stand? I still can't believe it. He loves Carla so much." She frowns and look at me.
 
 
"I know? That's why I didn't able to catch my flight last night. I followed Carla, it turns out she found that out a couple of days ago, so she decides to find an apartment and grab a couple of the kids stuff then leave the villa and settle on the new apartment before confronting the girl and hyung."
 
 
"I want to see her." Chel said. "Can I go back to Seoul? Just for a day if you want, I just want to see her. Does Paolo and Dennis knew about this? I think you should call them, they will be with Carla in an instant." 
 
 
"Don't worry they already know." I rub her back.
 
 
"How about Glaiza? For sure she will do some nasty things to that girl."
 
 
"I know. She already do some damage to the girl and everyone is waiting for her to do something with hyung."
 
 
"They deserve it. I mean the girl and Seung Hyun. They both deserve whatever Glaiza will do to them."
 
 
"What will you do if you're there?"
 
 
"That Trixie girl will surely end up in a hospital." She chuckles.
 
 
"Why are you laughing?" I arched my brow.
 
 
"I just remember something, when we're in college Glaiza's ex boyfriend cheated on her. Let's say the three of us do some things so they both ended up in a hospital and stayed there for a few days."
 
 
"So that girl messes with a wrong group of friends huh?" I scoff and shake my head. "So are you sure you want to go to Seoul?"
 
 
"If that's okay with you."
 
 
"Of course its okay with me." I kiss her forehead and we hug each other.
 
 
 
========================================================================================
 
 
 
 
CHEL'S POV
 
 
 
The following week, me and Jiyong fly back to Seoul. My hands are shaking and sweating. I can't stop thinking what will happen if i'm in front of Carla and Glaiza. The last news Jiyong receive Carla's still with the kids to God knows where, Seung Hyun is upset while the guys are always by his side. A few more minutes I will see her eye to eye and i'm starting to be more anxious.
 
 
 
"Are you okay baby?"
 
 
"I'm kind of nervous." I said. "Where we will meet her and Glaiza?"
 
 
"Where going to Glaiza and Youngbae's house." He look at me as he squeezed my hands. "Don't worry, everything will be fine."
 
 
"I really hope so." I breathe in and out a couple of times.
 
 
"You're really nervous huh?" He chuckles and I slap his shoulder lightly. 
 
 
 
After a few more minutes we arrive in a high end apartment building, I didn't know that Glaiza and Youngbae move to another apartment. The place is nice, security is tight and there's a CCTV in every corner of the parking lot. We went to the pent house of the building, this is it i'm going to see them again. When we go inside the house the three kids with Keifer and Aaron are all in the living room watching TV, they were every excited when they saw Jiyong. Keifer and Aaron look at me, well they didn't know me since I went back to Manila for a long period of time. 
 
 
 
"Hey how are you?" Jiyong lets go of my hand and pat Carla's back. She's in the kitchen with Glaiza and Martha.
 
 
"Never been better." She said sarcastically. "You?"
 
 
"Same as yours." I hear Jiyong chuckles.
 
 
"Good for you."
 
 
"Chel's here." He announced.
 
 
"We can see that." Carla said and give me a weak smile. I bravely hug her and whisper to her that everything will be alright. Then I look at Glaiza and smile back at me. Thanked God!
 
 
"Are you still staying in the apartment with the kids?" Jiyong asked her then pull me and motion me to sit on one of the bar stool.
 
 
"Were going back to the villa." Carla sighs. "Seung Hyun's mom found out about it."
 
 
"Seriously?" Me and Jiyong become shocked. "How?"
 
 
"I don't know." Carla shrugged. "She asked us what we want to do so I told them that I want a divorce."
 
 
"And you will never believe what Seung Hyun's mom say." Martha said and shakes her head.
 
 
"She told us that if we want to get divorce she will get the full custody of the kids." Carla sighs and close her eyes. She look so tired. "Of course I didn't agree with it but she's a tough woman, she doesn't want the kids to grow up from a broken family. So I don't have any choice but to go back to the villa."
 
 
"I really can't believe that your mother in law said that." Glaiza arched her brow. 
 
 
"If it wasn't for the kids I don't want to go back there but they keep asking about their dad."
 
 
"What did hyung said?"
 
 
"He said that we won't get a divorce and he will do everything to save the marriage...." She pause and look at us. "But i'm decided to end everything, I will talk to his parents again, if I need to kneel I will do it and I will take the full custody of my kids." She said with finality. 
 
 
"Where's hyung right now?"
 
 
"Villa." Martha respond. "All of them are there, by the way have you seen Dennis and Xyza in the parking lot? They will go there." Martha said.
 
 
"No." Jiyong shakes his head. "If we see them, that's the first thing we will tell you."
 
 
"So when you and the kids will go home?" I asked.
 
 
"Tonight. I don't know." Carla shrugs. 
 
 
"You and the kids can stay here. I'll just ask Youngbae to stay with Seung Hyun if you want." Glaiza suggest. "Chel you can sleep over here if you want." She continues and I was taken aback with what she said.
 
 
"I can still occupy the apartment, I can stay there until the end of the month."
 
 
"Speaking of apartment, where did you and the kids are staying?" Jiyong look at Carla.
 
 
"Its for me to know and for all of you to never find out." She said weakly. 
 
 
 
Nobody knows where they are staying but I doubt if Glaiza didn't know anything at all. Jiyong left the four of us in the kitchen while he spends the rest of the night in the living room with the kids. We catch things up with each other and I apologized to them, they said its fine and we just leave the past behind of us. After a few hours Daesung called Martha and told her that Seung Hyun is on his way to picked up his wife and his kids. Carla protests at first but Seung Hyun is very determined that they should go home.
 
 
 
 
Less than an hour passed by, Seung Hyun arrived with Daesung and Youngbae, they didn't seem to mind when they see me, for sure Jiyong told them ahead of time that I will be coming with him. Seung Hyun didn't let go of his kids when he see them, I found out that Carla told the kids their house is having a renovation that's why they need to live in a different house, they seem to missed their dad as well. 
 
 
 
"I think we should go." Seung Hyun said and look at his wife. "Its late and the kids are tired."
 
 
"Okay." Do you want us to come with you?" Glaiza ask.
 
 
"Were fine." Seung Hyun said. "I think me and jagiya need to talk."
 
 
"Okay hyung if that's what you want. Just call us if something happens." Youngabe said and carry Marty. Carla says goodbye to us, hugging me, Glaiza and Martha.
 
 
"Do you want some help with your stuff on the other apartment?" Glaiza asked her. "Where's maknae?"
 
 
"Went straight to the hotel with Xyza and Dennis, they will meet up with Paolo." Youngbae said.
 
 
"Its fine." Carla replied. "I can handle it."
 
 
"She doesn't want us to find out where that place is." Martha whispered.
 
 
"Let's catch up tomorrow or the next day." Carla look at me. 
 
 
"Sure." I smiled and walk towards the lift where her kids and husband are waiting for her. My poor friends she doesn't deserve any of this sh!t!