CHAPTER 53: HOW TO FACE THE WOMAN I LOVED BEFORE?

Love and Hate Relationship
CHAPTER 53 HOW TO FACE THE WOMAN I LOVED BEFORE?
 
 
 
Another week passed by and nothing seems to be different. Chel will going back to Manila tomorrow afternoon, I can't believe that she stayed here in Seoul for a whole week without any trouble. She went out last night with the girls, its their plan to give Carla some breathing air, to give her some more space. There's still tension between the couple, when the kids are around they act as normal as possible as if nothing is wrong but if its just the two of them Carla gives hyung a cold treatment.
 
 
 
I know they're both in a difficult situation right now. I mean how will you react if you found out that the one you love and partner in life cheats on you? I know the feeling and it feels like hell, me and Chel are just a couple but I feel like i'm going to die with so much hurt, what more when you're married and have kids? Hyung is doing his best to communicate with Carla but she always turn him down, all I know is at this moment Carla is still considering the 'divorce' thing between them and I know that hyung will never sign anything especially when it comes to their separation.
 
 
 
"The company especially the group is under fire again." The publicist of our group said. "Particularly big Seung Hyun."
 
 
"Just don't answer anything." Hyung said irritably. Our publicist with the five of us including Chel are in the YG office to discuss the news that surrounds the whole nation. It's not a rumor because its true. Someone spreads the whole scenario on social media, we suspect that one or more than one gets excited about hyung's affair.
 
 
"We can't just sit here and let the news died down Seung Hyun." Our publicist said.
 
 
"What do you suggest noona?" Youngbae asked.
 
 
"Let's release a statement, we deny everything then threaten everyone that we will sue all the people  who spreads the 'false rumor'" She air quoted the last two words she said.
 
 
"Let's do that. It will die down eventually." Hyung said and stand up. "I can't believe this is happening to me and Carla." He sighs and rake his hair with his fingers.
 
 
"If you didn't sleep with that girl we're not doing this meeting right now Seung Hyun." Our publicist stands up as well, pissed at hyung. "I'll email you the statement before I release it to the public." She said and leave.
 
 
"She's mean!" Chel whispers to me. "But I don't blame her." I look at her and she just shrugged her shoulder.
 
 
"So what will you do now hyung?" Daesung asked. "Have you talk to Carla?"
 
 
"How can I talk to her? She didn't even glance at my direction, as if i'm invincible to her."
 
 
"Hyung, why didn't you think a billion times before you meet up with that girl?" Seungri whines. "Can't you realized how big this trouble you create? One night of pleasure and l*st but the outcome can ruined your whole life."
 
 
"It turns out I didn't think a billion times." Hyung shakes his head.
 
 
"We can see that." Seungri said sarcastically. 
 
 
"She's still pursuing the divorce."
 
 
"What did your mom say?" I asked. "I thought your mom have conditions?"
 
 
"Yes! And that conditions kills me." 
 
 
"Carla can't stand a day without your kids so I think she won't pursue the divorce." Youngbae look at hyung. "I mean I think your mom is somewhat helping you."
 
 
"No she's not." Hyung whispers. "Me, her and my dad had a talked last night. I'm not allowed to go to their house anymore and if we decide to really end our marriage, they won't consider me as their son." There's a long paused between us. That's a big news to process. "Chel, what did Carla told you girls last night?"
 
 
"She told us that she will talk again to your parents, Carla is really serious about ending the marriage, we told her that the both of you can still worked it out but she's not accepting any suggestions." Chel said and all the time she's talking her hand is holding my hand as if asking for help.
 
 
"Can you talk to her again? Glaiza is mad at me right now, my cheeks are still numb because she slap me twice a couple of days ago. I want to explain but she's not listening."
 
 
"I'll try my best." My baby smiled at him. "But I won't promise anything."
 
 
"Thank you." 
 
 
"Hyung!" I suddenly remember something. "I'll asked my mom to call Carla, her birthday is a few days from now, she's inviting us to our pension maybe that's the best time you can talk to her. You can leave the kids to your parents house if you like."
 
 
"That's a great idea." Daesung said. "Carla can't say no to Jiyong hyung's umma."
 
 
"Do that!" Hyung's face lits up like a christmas tree with the idea I told him. He looks really desperate now.
 
 
 
---------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
"It s*cks because you can't come with us in the pension for my mom's birthday." I said as I play with the ring that Chel's wearing. "Can't you stay a couple of more days?"
 
 
"Baby you know I can't." She caress my cheeks. "Why don't you come with your sister next month to Manila, she will visit the store and at the same time bring some new items for the boutique."
 
 
"Maybe i'll come earlier than you expect." I wink at her. "I already missed you."
 
 
"So cheesy." She laughs and glance at her wristwatch. "I need to go inside." She said. 
 
 
"Okay.See you next week." I smile. "I love you. Call me before you board the plane."
 
 
"Yes I will." She kiss my lips too quickly and open the car door. "Drive safely. I love you baby."
 
 
"I love you too."
 
 
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
 
its been a couple of months since I last went here in our pension, i'm so busy with work, going back and forth to Manila plus the problem hyung is facing right now. I don't even have time for myself. Me together with Seungri are in the same car with our respective managers, followed by Youngbae's, Daesung's and hyung's car. The kids are all staying in there respective grandparents houses, its just us adults with my parents and noona.
 
 
 
The first thing I recognize when we arrive in the pension is the gazebo nestled in between the two pensions, I didn't know that they build something like that, they didn't even give me a heads up about this project. The gazebo is beautifully made and I admire it a lot, whoever build it have done a really god job.
 
 
 
"Umma, happy birthday." Suengri said cheerfully when my mom went out of the new pension.
 
 
"Thank you." She smiled and give Suengri a hug. "I'm so glad you all came."
 
 
"We won't miss your party umma." 
 
 
"Come in." She said after hugging everyone. "Give me at least 10 more minutes before we eat lunch."
 
 
"Just take your time umma." Youngbae said
 
 
"Do you need any help?" Carla asked. "I can help you."
 
 
"No need darling." My umma smile. "I'm almost done. Just bring your things to your rooms, pick any room you desire."
 
 
"Umma, I like the gazebo." I said and point at it. 
 
 
"Good thing you like it." She smiled. "I asked Xyza to build me a gazebo and a couple of weeks ago her team is here."
 
 
"Xyza?" I look confused but i'm sure I hear it loud and clear.
 
 
"Yes!" Mom said. "And I also invited her, she refused it a couple of times but at the end she said yes. She's inside the pension, helping me with all the cooking."
 
 
 
AND I THINK I STOP BREATHING!!!!!!!!
 
 
 
 
Its been two years since I last saw her, I can still remember clearly the scene we had that day in Manila. I can still remember all the words she said to me and Chel. I still memorize the text message she send to Chel that day, still in shocked that all those words came from her. I don't know what will happen when I come face to face with her, I don't know if I can utter a word when she's around. 
 
 
 
I suddenly feel uneasy, I turn around and found everybody looking at me. I just sigh and silently asking for help or for the ground to swallow me right at this very moment. But the good side of it is that Chel is not around, I can face Xyza's madness on my own, I can tolerate her fury or anger. I know its my fault, I know I deserve it, I deserve every part of it. 
 
 
 
"Hyung, are you okay?" Daesung asked me.
 
 
"Seungri-ah, do you know about this?" I turn to face our maknae. "Do you know that she will be here?"
 
 
"No!" He respond. "I know about the gazebo but she told me that she won't come to your umma's birthday. Maybe your mom really persuaded her to come here but don't worry hyung I know she will go to Europe, she will stay there for a year or two."
 
 
"What?"
 
 
"I think she will study again. That's what she told me."
 
 
 
 
Everyone entered the pension, they all greeted Xyza and one by one disappeared as they put their suitcases in there rooms. We will stay here until tomorrow afternoon or evening, I really don't care. All I know is that i'm stuck where i'm standing right now. Mesmerized while looking at her. Two years and all those feelings suddenly emerged from deep with in me. Two years and I suddenly missed her terribly. Two years. Two years. A lot of things happen and changed but am I really over her?