CHAPTER 58: MY HAPPY ENDING

Love and Hate Relationship
CHAPTER 58 MY HAPPY ENDING
 
 
 
 
"I told you, you should get married last year!" That's what I said to maknae when I arrive at the wedding hall. Today is his wedding day and i'm so freaking excited but not for him.
 
 
"Hyung, what's the matter to you if I get married today or two years ago?"
 
 
"Because the sooner you get married, the sooner he will see her." Hyung butted in while fixing Maru's bow tie. 
 
 
"Tsk..." Maknae look at me.
 
 
"What?" I asked.
 
 
"He's just excited because he will finally see her after two long years." Youngbae butted in as well. "Right?" He looks at Keifer and his son just nod without thinking twice.
 
 
"The question is, will she show up?" Daesung smiled at me. Pissing me off.
 
 
"Will she arrive?" I ask maknae. Hopeful that after a long time I will see her again, face to face.
 
 
"She arrived two days ago." Seungri sighs and look at me. "I want to tell you something hyung." He said and face me. The way he stares at me screams 'I have a bad news to you'
 
 
"Its about time to tell him that she's happily married and 4 weeks pregnant." Hyung said that made my heart skip a beat in a wrong way.
 
 
"What?" I said. Horrified. "Are you serious? Hyung? Seungri? Talk! Now!"
 
 
"I've been practicing what I will tell him and you just drop the bomb hyung."
 
 
"So its true?"
 
 
"Sorry Jiyong." Youngbae pat my back.
 
 
"You all knew about this?"
 
 
"Actually we just found out two days ago when she went to our house." Daesung said. Its his son's birthday that time but unfortunately I can't come because of my solo schedule.
 
 
"And she's with her husband, hyung."
 
 
"Oh!" I stand up and walk back and forth inside the room. "Good for her. I'm happy that she's happy."
 
 
"She meet him in London last year then got married after 3 months and now she's pregnant." Hyung said and pat my back as well.
 
 
"At least she's finally moving on. I'm happy for her." I smiled but deep inside i'm dying.
 
 
 
So this is how will end? This is how it feels? I thought being betrayed by the girl you love is the most painful thing in the world but I am so wrong. This is the most painful thing in the world! I've awaited two years, two long years for her to return I told myself to wait for the right time and I thought this is the perfect time but again i'm wrong. Never in my wildest dream that I will hear this kind of news of her being married and pregnant. 
 
 
 
"Where are you going Jiyong?" Hyung look at me when I walk towards the door.
 
 
"Smoke." I said and leave.
 
 
 
One more time. I need to see her one more time before I buried this love of mine for her. Just one last time to see Xyza.
 
 
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
FLASHBACK
 
 
 
So it all boils down to this? I thought when I first saw her, Chel will be the girl I will spend the rest of my life with. The girl that will be the mother of my children, I envision myself with her. consulting every single thing with her. Making decision for us, for our family. But the girl I love suddenly vanished in front of me, suddenly slipped in my fingers. Suddenly I feel that she's not the same person at all. The girl I love before is very different to the girl that's sleeping beside me right now.
 
 
 
It hurts me that all the dreams I want for us to happen won't come true, all the work, effort and money I earned won't matter anymore. When I met her, I visualized everything for the both of us even though we fight a lot I know deep in my heart that she's the girl for me. My mind is set that no matter what happen I will marry this girl. Yes, we have lots of hard and rough time throughout the relationship but I still have that feeling that we can surpass it but... I failed!
 
 
 
"Why did you give Trixie 2 Million won Chel?"
 
 
"Huh? What are you talking about?"
 
 
"You gave her 1 Miliion won to flirt with one of the guys then another 1 Million to sleep with hyung." I said.
 
 
"So you believe that girl?"
 
 
"Here." I place the two cheque on the table. "That's yours right? The bank cheque and signature."
 
 
"She manipulates you baby and I can't believe that you fall for it."
 
 
"She told us everything Chel." I sigh and stand up. "How can you do this to us?"
 
 
"JIyong, what are you talking about?"
 
 
"Just admit that you did it Chel."
 
 
"I never knew that you will figure out everything." She smirked. "That b*tch needs to be punished."
 
 
"You will never see her again." I said. "Why? God! Chel, you ask her to sleep with hyung and get pregnant."
 
 
"I don't need to explain anything to you."
 
 
"What if I tell you that I sleep with her?" I stare at her. 
 
 
"What?"
 
 
"I sleep with her a couple of times. She goes to the villa to spend the day with me."
 
 
"How dare you cheat on me!" She shouts and slap me across my face.
 
 
"I'm just getting even Chel. Why bother ask her to sleep with someone else? I mean i'm free. She's hot and the  bed creaks every time we do it." I smile.
 
 
 
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
 
"Hey!" I jerk when someone tap my shoulder. "Hi." It's her.
 
 
"Hey." I said. "How are you? The guys told me that you arrive two days ago."
 
 
"Yup!" She smiles. "How are you?"
 
 
"I'm good." I lied. "How about you? How's Europe?"
 
 
"Oh!" She pause for a while and said. "Good! Still the same."
 
 
"I heard that you're already...."
 
 
"Aunt Xyza!" We both turn around and found my darlings running towards us. "We've been looking for you everywhere."
 
 
"Why?"
 
 
"We just wanted to spend time with you because we didn't see you for a long time." Marty said. "And we heard that you will be back to Europe tomorrow."
 
 
"Huh?" She look surprise. "Where did you heard that?"
 
 
"Samchon Panda." Soju said.
 
 
"I never thought that you will leave that soon and will you stay there for good?" I stare at her. Don't tell me she married an English man. Damn it!
 
 
"Huh?"
 
 
"Its fine go spend time with them, they've been missed you so much."
 
 
"How about you did you miss me?" Smile crept in her face but turns in a frown while she's staring at me.
 
 
"Huh?" Its my turn to be confused.
 
 
"Never mind." She look at me and leave with the kids.
 
 
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
 
FLASHBACK
 
 
 
"I don't want to see you ever again. I don't care what are your real intentions to me or to my friends but we are done."
 
 
"No!" She said. "If you break up with me i'm going to kill myself."
 
 
"Go on!" I said to her. "I will help you, if you want."
 
 
"Jiyong, i'm pregnant." She said crying her heart out. "I don't know how many weeks or months but i'm sure i'm pregnant."
 
 
"If you're really pregnant then I will help you with all your needs. When the baby comes out lets do some DNA, if the result tells that i'm the father. I will give everything and anything the baby needs but the both of us is over. We're done. I don't want to do any single thing regarding with you."
 
 
"But the baby needs a family. Whole family, Jiyong."
 
 
"The baby will understand everything when he or she grows up." I said. "If you're really pregnant." I stare at her then to her tummy.
 
 
"Jiyong please! I really don't know what that Trixie want. She just reverse everything, she sets me up."
 
 
"Chel, you just admitted  earlier that you do all that." I said quietly. "I don't want to see your face ever again. Here." I place her cheques on the table.
 
 
"What's that?"
 
 
"I'm giving you back the money. 2 million won. Start over, somewhere far."
 
 
"How about the baby?"
 
 
"I doubt it. I know this is one of your lies again." I said. "I hope I won't see you again. I'm tired. I love you so much. I cared for you a lot but that's the biggest mistake I ever did."
 
 
"I just love you so much that I don't want you to slipped away from me."
 
 
"But you gone over board. Let's not see each other again." I said and leave.
 
 
 
I went back to Carla and hyung's house after that, I don't know what's the right feeling I need to feel. I don't know anything right now. All I know that from this day forward i'm finally free.
 
 
 
"Where's Xyza?" I ask no one in particular the minute I arrive.
 
 
"I'm here, why?"
 
 
"We need to talk." I hold her hand and went out dragging her behind me. We get into my car and I drive. I don't know where but I just drive.
 
 
"Why?"
 
 
"I end everything with Chel."
 
 
"Really? How did she take it? Did you tell her that you knew about the game she started?"
 
 
"Yes! I really don't know why did she do that but i'm just relief that everything is over now." I stop the car at the curb and turn to face her. "I still love you. I really do."
 
 
"What?"
 
 
"I know i'm the stupidest person in the world for letting you go."
 
 
"Jiyong."
 
 
"Please let's start over Xyza."
 
 
"Jiyong...." She take a deep breath and hold my hand. "I love you but I think you should clear your mind first. I'm going away for two years. I don't want to experience that heartache all over again."
 
 
"I promise you I won't hurt you again."
 
 
"Jiyong, please. I don't want you to jump to one relationship to another."
 
 
"Xyza."
 
 
"Please."
 
 
"No Jiyong. Lets go back to Carla's house."
 
 
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
 
May I introduce to you for the first time.... Mr and Mrs. Lee Seung Hyun.....
 
 
 
Everyone claps as the officiator announce the newly weds. I'm so happy for our maknae. He's finally settled down, found the love of his life and ready to build his own family. As I look at him, I just can't believe that every member of the group are happily married except for me. I started to walk away from everyone, I just need to get out and breath fresh air. Clear my mind. Tend my broken heart.
 
 
 
"Aren't you going to eat?" Xyza walks with me which by the way shocks the hell out of me.
 
 
"Smoke." I said. "You stay. Your husband might look for you."
 
 
"Husband?" She ask, both of us still walking.
 
 
"Yup! You're married right and I don't think that its a good idea to come with me. I'm going to smoke, its going to be bad for you and the baby." I said without looking at her then the both of us are out of the wedding hall. 
 
 
 
The paparazzi that's been waiting for all the guests and the newly weds stare at the both of us, taking pictures or waiting for something to happen. I sigh but I never stop walking, I know one of the managers and a couple of YG securities will follow me.
 
 
 
"Jiyong." Xyza called me but I didn't look. "Jiyong!" She said and suddenly tripped.
 
 
"Careful." I said while helping her. "Xyza, you need to be careful. Think about the baby you're carrying."
 
 
"Huh? What are you talking about?" She frowned and cover her eyes because of all the flashing from the cameras pointed towards us. "What is wrong with you?"
 
 
"Nothing is wrong with me." I shield my eyes as well.
 
 
"Then why are you acting like you didn't want to see me?" 
 
 
"Come here." I hold her hand and we both run towards the elevator. "You shouldn't follow me your husband might get the wrong impression."
 
 
"What? Husband?"
 
 
"I know everything and I know that you're pregnant."
 
 
"God! All I want is to carry your child and correct me if i'm wrong but we hadn't had s*x for the past 2 years or so." She said exasperated. "So how am I going to be pregnant Jiyong?"
 
 
"Huh?"
 
 
"Who told you that i'm pregnant?" The elevator pings and she went out of the lift. "Are we going to stand here or what?"
 
 
"Room 4751." I said and hand her the key card. 
 
 
"And by the way I don't have a husband." She said and open the door.
 
 
"Okay. Let me get this straight." I said and close the door but before I can even continue she look at me and start to talk.
 
 
"I didn't go to Europe, I just stay in Manila to work. I don't have a husband and definitely not pregnant."
 
 
"Damn those guys." I muttered under my breath.
 
 
"So they play tricks on you huh?" She chuckled and sat on the couch.
 
 
"So...." I smiled. "Let me clear one more thing, you don't have a boyfriend right?"
 
 
"God! What kind of question is that?"
 
 
"I just want to make sure." I sit beside her still in confusion but in a good way. 
 
 
"What?"
 
 
"God! I miss you so much. I give you all the time and space you need."
 
 
"I know." She smiled.
 
 
"Can I marry you know?" I smiled back.
 
 
"You have to date me first Kwon." She said.
 
 
"I will date you as long as you want but before that I will k*ll them first." I sigh. "You're not pregnant? Are you sure?"
 
 
"Damn it Jiyong! What do you want me to do? Spread my legs in front of you so that you can see for yourself if i'm pregnant or not?" She shouts.
 
 
"Is that possible?" I frown.
 
 
"I don't know." She shouts one more time.
 
 
"Xyza, this past two years I realized that I love the wrong person. In that span of time, I regret everthing I've done to you." I stop. "I really love you. God knows how I wanted to follow you in Europe but work always stops my track."
 
 
"The guys stop you from going at the wrong place." She sighs.
 
 
"So the guys know that you didbn't go to Europe?"
 
 
"Everybody knows that I didn't go to Europe."
 
 
"So will you allow me to date you... everyday?"
 
 
"Everyday?" She laughs. "Are you sure?"
 
 
"I didn't see you for two years. So yes... everyday."
 
 
"Okay! Everyday!"
 
 
"I love you." I tug her towards me and hug the girl I truly love. I know from this moment on that i'm heading to a happy life.
 
 
==========================
 
 
LAST CHAPTER......
 
THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING. THANK YOU FOR READING 'LOVE AND HATE RELATIONSHIP'.
 
I HOPE YOU LIKE THE ENDING, I JUST WANT TO KEEP IT SIMPLE AND I KNOW SOME OF YOU WANTED JIYONG TO END UP WITH CHEL.
 
THANK YOU AGAIN.
 
DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT. ^______^