CHAPTER 16: NEW BEGINNING

Love and Hate Relationship
CHAPTER 16 NEW BEGINNING
 
 
 
3 days went by Chel is still in the hospital regaining her strength back, I didn't leave by her side. I stay in the hospital with her, to take good care of her, to attend all her needs and to show her that I love her so much. Nobody knows that me and her got back together, I don't want to text or tell them on the phone, I want to talk to them personally. I know not all of my friends will be happy but I know they will understand me, yesterday Chel got a chance to talk to a therapist but I don't know what they talk about. I just wish that she won't do it again.
 
 
 
"Baby." She calls me with a sweet voice.
 
 
"Yes? Do you want anything baby?" I ask her, i'm sitting on a chair beside her bed while exchanging text messages with Xyza, talking about the new pension.
 
 
"Can you go back to our house?" She look at me with worried eyes. "Its so lonely, i'm all by myself."
 
 
"Do you want me to go back and live with you?"
 
 
"Of course." She smiles with a nod. "But its still your decision."
 
 
"Okay." I smile back.
 
 
"How about your villa?" She ask one more time.
 
 
"The villa still need some more renovations." I lied. I don't want to tell her that Xyza is staying with me. "So good thing you offer me to go back or else i'll be homeless." I smile and she giggles. To be honest with you I want to protect dude from her, I know how Chel's attitude when she's jealous.
 
 
"Thank you." She smile. "What are you doing? If you have work, you can go."
 
 
"No, its fine. Were on vacation right now, Mr. Chan just updates me with the construction of the new pension." I lied again. What a way to start a relationship.
 
 
"Okay."
 
 
 
===================================================================================================================
 
 
 
"Aigoo! Hyung you never learn huh?" Suengri scoffs when I told him and dude about me and Chel. I go home to the villa for a while to grab some clothes, Chel got discharge from the hospital this morning and she's now in our house taking a rest.
 
 
"Good for the both of you." Dude smiles. "Will you stay here with her? I can go back to Busan anytime."
 
 
"No need dude."
 
 
"Are you sure?"
 
 
"Yes! Just stay here." I said, she still has a place in Busan, the one Jared provided for her.
 
 
"Just tell me if I need to move out dude." She said again and stuff with a pizza.
 
 
"Its fine dude." I said. actually I beg her to stay here since she's going to work for the new pension plus the fact that I don't want her to get near to that Tyrese guy. I don't like him. "Just stay here as long as you want dude, me and Chel will stay in our old house."
 
 
"I really don't know what's wrong with you hyung." Suengri shakes his head.
 
 
"I know that will be your reaction when I told you about this."
 
 
"Hyung, i'm just worried about you." He sighs. "She cheated on you once, she will do it again."
 
 
 
"Everything will go smoothly okay." I wink at him. "Right dude?" She just nod and makes a thumbs up sign, she can't talk because is busy chewing the pizza. I went to my walk in closet then grab my suitcase and dumped some clothes of mine inside of it. After that I went first to the other villa to talk to my members. I also wanted to hear their honest opinions.
 
 
 
 
"What did you say?" Hyung ask me again with eyes wide open.
 
 
"HYUNG, ME AND CHEL ARE TOGETHER AGAIN." I said again slowly and sigh.
 
 
"How did this happen?"
 
 
"We talk." I said. "She say sorry then explain herself."
 
 
"But how about her boyfriend?" Youngbae look at me. 
 
 
"That Tyrese guy? Am I right hyung?" Daesung ask while looking at me.
 
 
"I don't know what happen to them but according to her what they had is over." I look at them.
 
 
"I'm still a Jiyong-Xyza fan." Suengri raise his hand.
 
 
"Me too." Daesung follows.
 
 
"Me and hyung also." Youngbae said quietly. I sigh. 
 
 
"Just be happy for me." I look at them again. "Hyung"
 
 
"Fine." Daesung answered for hyung.
 
 
"What are you all doing here?" Carla suddenly enter hyung's office. The girls still don't know about 'The Chel and Tyrese affair.'
 
 
"You, why are you here?" Maknae points at her.
 
 
"Because. This. Is. My. House." Carla arched her brow. "So tell me what is this all about?" She said again and sit on the couch beside me hyung suddenly stand up.
 
 
"Out jagiya." Hyung said calmly.
 
 
"Why?" Carla pout.
 
 
"Just out. Please. Were talking about something."
 
 
"Tell me."
 
 
"We can't."
 
 
"Why?" Carla look at us but to her and our surprise hyung carry her until he reach the door and slowly set her down.
 
 
"I love you so much but its a guy thing jagiya." Hyung kiss her lips and slowly close the door. He sighs before looking to us.
 
 
"I'll sleep here tonight, for sure there's going to be a world war 3." Maknae chuckles.
 
 
"Shut up!" Hyung scowl at him making me chuckle. "Wait so the two of you will live in the villa with Xyza?" He continues and I shake my head.
 
 
"She doesn't know that Xyza lives with me." 
 
 
"Hyung you are cheating." Daesung laughs.
 
 
"I'm not." I said. "We will stay in our old house. Come visit us tomorrow, she will be glad to see all of you."
 
 
"Were busy." Hyung replied.
 
 
"Just don't love Chel too much." Youngbae said. How can I do that? TELL ME!!!!!
 
 
"Daddy! Daddy!" We heard continues knocks. "Open the door Daddy." Hyung smiles, its my darlings.
 
 
"Hi" Hyung look at them. They seem just got up from bed from their nap.
 
 
"Hi samchons." Soju waves at us.
 
 
"Hi samchons." It's Marty this time.
 
 
"Daddy!" We heard Maru shouts, Xyza carries him while he's holding a feeding bottle.
 
 
"Hi my baby boy." Hyung said grabbing him from Xyza.
 
 
"Sweetheart." Our maknae shouts while waving like a kid to Xyza.
 
 
"Stop shouting." She hiss. "Dude, i'm going back to Busan." She looks at me and sigh.
 
 
"I thought you will go there next week?"
 
 
"Something came up." She starts. "They deliver  wrong furniture's, I need to sort that out."
 
 
"You want my manager to drive you to the airport?"
 
 
"No need." She shakes her head. "Tyrese is here." I froze, he's back. On cue the guy appear from my vision followed by Carla.
 
 
"You all meet Tyrese right?" Carla look at us. I don't know if someone answers her question or even nod.
 
 
"We have to go." Dude pulls me back to the present.
 
 
"Okay! Take care. Call me when you arrive in Busan." I look at her.
 
 
"Sure." She smiles. "By the way i'll go to the pension tomorrow afternoon."
 
 
"I'll let Appa and Umma know."
 
 
"We'll leave now." Tyrese bow at us then  her together with dude and Carla disappear from our vision. After a few minutes Carla went back to the office.
 
 
"Does Tyrese did something bad to all of you?" She suddenly ask. The five of us shakes our heads.
 
 
"Mommy, were hungry." Soju hug Carla's waist.
 
 
"We want cookies Mommy." Marty follows.
 
 
"Me too Mommy." Maru wiggles out of hyungs embrace, leaving his empty feeding bottle on the floor. "Mommy, carry me." Carla complies and walk with my darlings but she returns and eyed the five of us.
 
 
"Your reactions when Tyrese arrives is a total give away." She smirks. "When I found out that you guys are hiding something from me, you're all dead." She said and leaves.
 
 
 
=================================================================================================================
 
 
 
XYZA'S POV
 
 
 
After less than an hour me and Tyrese together with his assistant Brenda arrived in Busan, we went straight to the hotel I need to see the furniture's the supplier delivers. When we arrive I almost vurse when I saw that almost all of it is not what I ordered.
 
 
 
"Sorry Miss Xyza but someone messes with the order slip." The supplier say apologetic to me. "Someone called the office and told us that you replace everything that you first purchase."
 
 
"What?" I ask in pure shocked. "Will the right furniture's arrive on time?" I ask again. I don't have time to dig who the hell call them. "The hotel will open soon."
 
 
"Don't worry Miss Xyza, I promise you everything will arrive on time."
 
 
"Okay! Just remove everything." I sigh but manage to smile.
 
 
"Sorry again."
 
 
"No problem as long as the opening day of the hotel won't be move because of the furniture's."
 
 
 
I sigh over and over again I thought I can focus on Dolce Vita for a while but the reality is I can't. I just turn my attention to the things that I need to do in this hotel, well everything seems to be fine except what happen earlier. My schedule becomes hectic in just a snap of a finger, how I wish i'm still in my bed, sleeping.
 
 
 
"Suengri."
 
 
"Sweetheart."
 
 
"Do you need anything?" I ask him. Were just together earlier what do he needs now?
 
 
"I forgot to tell you about the favor i'm asking you."
 
 
"The house in Itaewon?"
 
 
"Yes sweetheart, good thing you remember." He chuckles on the other line.
 
 
"We can look for furniture's tomorrow afternoon if you like."
 
 
"Sure!" He giggles. "I'll wait for you tomorrow."
 
 
"Okay! I'll see you in Jiyong's villa, i'll go first to the pension."
 
 
"Okay! Thank you sweetheart."
 
 
"Welcome."
 
 
"Bye."
 
 
"Bye." 
 
 
 
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
 
The whole day went by in a blur, early this morning i'm having a great time just by being lazy, laying around in the bedroom then I receive a phone call from Jared and after a beat Tyrese came with Brenda. Having Jared as a boss is hard then Tyrese adds up to my dilemma, then now the both of them are pain in my . I respect them. I know they wanted the hotel to be one of the best or best of the best here in South Korea, the amount of money they spend is no joke so I as well wanted to bring my best in this job.
 
 
 
After long hours of endless meetings, here I am walking like a zombie in the airport. My eyes are droopy, I feel like just laying on the airport floor and sleep. I need to go to the pension for me to see the progress of the new Dolce Vita, if I just can skip that job of mine i'll do it. Plus I almost forgot to meet up with Suengri later, I pat my back mentally. Xyza, you're all over the place.
 
 
 
"Xyza!" Someone shouts my name, it's Manager Kim.
 
 
"Good Morning!" I smile. "What are you doing here oppa?"
 
 
"To fetch you."
 
 
"Why?" I ask in confusion.
 
 
"You're going to the pension right?" He ask and I nod. "Jiyong ask me to bring you there safe and sound."
 
 
"Okay!" I nod. I told oppa that i'm really tired so as soon as the hit the car seat, I dose off.
 
 
 
 
"Yah! You didn't come here to sleep." Someone pokes me. I groan and turn my head to the other side. "Yah! You want me to carry you and toss you to the lake?"
 
 
"Go away!" I snarl.
 
 
"ONE" He starts to count, I think. "I'll count to three, if you still won't come down i'm really going to toss you."
 
 
"Stop!" I whine and cover my face with my coat.
 
 
"TWO"
 
 
"10 more minutes." I beg
 
 
"THREE!" Someone shouts then I suddenly squeal when a pair of small but strong hands carry me. My eyes are wide open and saw Jiyong carrying me, walking towards the lake.
 
 
"Damn it! Jiyong put me down." I shout hitting his shoulder and pulling his hair simultaneously.
 
 
"Ouch! He shouts but laughing. I also saw Suengri, Manager Kim and Mr. Chan laughing as well at my expense.
 
 
"Jiyong!" I whine. "I'm awake, can't you see?"
 
 
"I told you, i'll count one to three." He chuckles and stop in front of the lake.
 
 
"Dude!" I shout again and cling to his neck as if my life depends on it.
 
 
"Sorry dude." I hear him laugh. 
 
 
"I'm dead tired." I buried my head to his neck. "Me, Paolo, Dennis, Jared and Tyrese didn't sleep."
 
 
"So?" He said. I scoff and close my eyes.
 
 
"Let me sleep first." I yawn. "Then after an hour or two toss me in that lake." I didn't hear his response I just feel that he's starting to walk again. The laughing mania suddenly stops too but I didn't bother to lift my head because I swear I can sleep in this position. After a bit I feel him slowly putting me down.
 
 
"Sleep." He simply said. I didn't even have the energy to response. I just nod while my eyes are close and soon enough i'm in dreamland.
 
 
 
=============================================================================================================
 
 
 
 
"Hyung..." Suengri whines as he follows me around the YGE Building.
 
 
"I said NO!" I glare at him. "You know that i'm with Chel right?"
 
 
"I know hyung." Suengri blocks my way. "But I can't meet the girl you're supposed to have a blind date today."
 
 
"I don't care."
 
 
"Hyung I promise Carla to babysit the girls. She and Hyung will go to the hospital with Maru because he is scheduled for his flu vaccine."
 
 
"You want Chel to kill me?" I look at him. 
 
 
"Its not a date hyung, you just have to show up and tell her that you're no longer available." He look at me with puffy eyes. "I tried to call her but her phone is off."
 
 
"Fine! Where should I meet her?" I finally ask.
 
 
"Itaewon. T.O.P hyung's favorite bar."
 
 
"What time?"
 
 
"In an hour."
 
 
"Okay!" I sigh. "Don't let Chel find this out." I warn him.
 
 
"I know... I know..." He smiles. "Don't forget the housewarming party in my house later okay?" He reminds me again, both he and dude finally decorated the new apartment of maknae.
 
 
"Fine!"
 
 
"Go now hyung, don't make her wait."
 
 
"See you later."
 
 
 
I can feel this is not a good idea, I sigh loudly while driving going to Itaewon. When I don't have a girlfriend I stop dating different kind of girls but now here I am, I sigh again. When I arrive at the bar I immediately went to the VIP room like what maknae told me, I knock timidly on the door before going in. the girls is sitting on the couch sipping her mojito and when our eyes met we both smile at each other with confusion plastered on our faces.