CHAPTER 56: BEHIND THE SCENES

Love and Hate Relationship
CHAPTER 56 BEHIND THE SCENES
 
 
 
FLASHBACK.......
 
 
 
"So seriously tell us why do you keep flirting with them?" That's what I heard when I went out of the comfort room, the voice is very familiar but I just ignore it. Maybe i'm just drunk and I keep hearing things that didn't exists. 
 
 
"You keep shoving your ing body to our husbands." I stop and just listen. Another familiar voice.
 
 
"I'm not flirting with your husbands." Another voice but I didn't recognized it at all.
 
 
"Please don't humiliate yourself. Our husbands are not interested to a b*tch like you." I lean forward and found Carla, Glaiza and Martha with a girl. Are they harassing her? Poor her! Whoever she is.
 
 
 
I didn't bother to become their mediator, i'm a bit drunk and all I want to do is sit and have fun with my friends. Dennis arrived early this morning. He's on vacation and decided to visit us here, too bad Paolo is not with him. I went back to the group, the guys are having fun. Seungri is also drunk just like me and even Dennis. Well, we the 'unmarried' guys didn't care about anyone. We just drink and  have fun. Unlike the 'married' guys.
 
 
I go back to my sit and start to pour rum in my glass and continue to talk to everyone. This is life! Everybody are having a good time, eating, drinking. Spending time with your trusted friends, peaceful surroundings but it all ruined when the door of the VIP room suddenly opens with a loud BANG.
 
 
 
"Jiyong!" Glaiza shouts and throw a crumpled paper in front of me. The girls are back but this time they're with the girl earlier. I squint my eyes and stare at the girl. 
 
 
"Can you please stop dragging me." The girl hissed at Glaiza. "Let go of me. How many times will I tell you that i'm not flirting with your husbands! I'm a decent woman."
 
 
"Oh please!" Glaiza said. "You can fool anyone but not us." Well the girl can't fool anyone. When she asked for our autograph earlier, she's a little bit aggressive. The way she rubs her body to Hyung, Youngbae and Daesung is alittle bit annoying to me, what more to their respective wives?
 
 
"What's going on?" Daesung looks lost as he stare at his wife.
 
 
"Jiyong, grab that paper." Carla points at the crumpled paper nestled on my feet. I bend down to grab it then opened it.
 
 
"Where did you get this?" I look at Carla. Its not just a crumpled paper but its a bank cheque worth 1 million won. "Where did you get this?" I asked again. What grabs my attention is the owner of the said cheque and the familiar signature in it.
 
 
"We saw it in her purse." Martha said.
 
 
"Trixie?" I look at the girl. "That's your name?"
 
 
"So?"
 
 
"I like to know how did you get this and why did she gave it to you?" I glare at her then passed the cheque to hyung.
 
 
"1 million won?" Hyung blurted out.
 
 
"Tell me!" I stand up and hiss. "Why did Chel gave you a cheque worth 1 million won?"
 
 
"Fine! I'll tell you." She sighs and look at me. "She hired me!" 
 
 
"Hired you?" Youngbae asked again. "For what?"
 
 
"God! All I need is the money. i didn't know that  she will ask me to do this kind of favor." She rake her hair with her fingers.
 
 
"Just talk before I call her." I state as I grab my phone from my pocket.
 
 
"She hired me to seduce one of the married members of Bigbang." She released the most unbelievable thing in the world.  
 
 
"What?" Hyung suddenly stands up. "Hired you to seduce one of us?"
 
 
"Yah! I don't know why but I badly needed the...." She stops as her phone starts to ring.
 
 
"Answer it but don't tell her that we know everything."
 
 
"What will happen to me then?" Trixie look at me.
 
 
"I'll offer you something just put it on the loudspeaker and talk to her."
 
 
 
"Hello."
 
 
"Where are you Trixie? Give me an update." That voice, it belongs to the girl I love the most.
 
 
"In the club you told me, you're right they're here with that Dennis guy." We all look at Dennis. 
 
 
"What happen?"
 
 
"I already flirted with them. I already did what you want me to do."
 
 
"I will give you another 1 million won."  I saw Seungri arched his brow. "Choose one from them."
 
 
"Then?"
 
 
"Sleep with that guy."
 
 
"What?" Trixie shouts but I just look at her and mouthed. 'calm down' "Then what?"
 
 
"Just sleep with one of them. I don't care where, when or how will you do it."
 
 
"Why?"
 
 
"Don't ask questions. Call me when you decided who to sleep with and when you do that i'll give you another cheque."
 
 
"But that's not what we talk about."
 
 
"Oh please! Whether you sleep with one of them or not  you're still a b*tch who works as an girl."
 
 
"I do that kind of job because I need the money to supprt my studies and my family."
 
 
"Stop with the drama!" Chel shouts. "Call me when you made up your mind which guy you will sleep with." And Chel ended the call.
 
 
 
"I didn't know that your girlfriend is that desperate." Seungri shakes his head. "What will we do now?"
 
 
"Please hyung break up with her." Daesung pleads. "Call her! Now!"
 
 
"No!" I said through gritted teeth.
 
 
"What do you mean no?" Hyung grab my shoulder. "What in the world that girl need to do for you to realized that she's not good for you?"
 
 
"I'll give you an offer Trixie." I said. "I can give you 4 million won tomorrow morning, in cash."
 
 
"What?" She seems to be in shocked. 
 
 
"4 million won!." i repeat. "Call her, tell her you already choose who to sleep with then we will make a plan for her to believe that you've done the job."
 
 
"Wait! What?" Martha said. "Are you serious Jiyong?"
 
 
"Yes!" I look at them. "Help me! Who is willing to volunteer?" No one answers. "Hyung?"
 
 
"What?" He look at me.
 
 
"Let's go for Carla and Seung Hyun." Glaiza butted in. "That's the best choice. Carla?"
 
 
"Its fine with me." Carla answered.
 
 
"Carla!" Hyung glared at her.
 
 
"Hyung. Please." I beg.
 
 
"Fine!" Hyung raise both his hands as a sign of surrender.
 
 
"Call her now." Dennis said. He looks furious. 
 
 
 
"Chel?"
 
 
"Have you made up your mind?"
 
 
"Yes!"
 
 
"Then who is the lucky guy?"
 
 
"Sueng Hyun." She look at me then sighs.
 
 
"Good choice. I know you won't passed this chance to one of them." Chel laughs and i'm disgusted. "Like what I said I don't care how you will do it but I need evidence Trixie."
 
 
"What? Evidence?"
 
 
"A picture maybe of him in the bed with you. That's not a problem right? You're a professional."
 
 
"Why? Can I just call you after we do it?"
 
 
"No evidence no pay."
 
 
"Fine." Trixie said again. "I'll call you for an update."
 
 
"i'm just giving you 4 days. Are they still there?"
 
 
"Yes! in the VIP room."
 
 
"Okay!" And for the second time Chel ends the call.
 
 
 
 
"So what's the genius plan now?" Hyung said sarcastically. I know he's not happy with all the things happening right now. I know that he doesn't want another girl to touch him except for his wife.
 
 
"Let's take a picture of you and Trixie." Glaiza said. "A couple of pictures will do."
 
 
"Then what? We will suddenly make up a scenario that jagiya finds out about my 'secret affair' with her?"
 
 
"That's a good idea hyung." Daesing said. 
 
 
"Let's do that hyung." I said. "Sit!" I motion to Trixie to sit in front of me.
 
 
 
 
 
After 2 days we proceeded with the plan, its a great opportunity to do it since we have a fan meeting in Jeju and for the opening of the new YG shop. After we talk that night in the club and planned everything I gave the money to Trixie, 4 million won in cash. I don't hate her but I don't like her either, I don't know the real story why she do what Chel says to her, I don't even know how they meet. All I know is this have to end!
 
 
 
 
"I've already sent the pictures?"
 
 
"I never thought that you can pull this kind of job so easily."
 
 
"I'm a professional b*tch." Trixie said over the phone. "So i'm done with my job right?"
 
 
"Comeback here in Manila, i'll give you the new cheque."
 
 
"Okay."
 
 
"By the way where's Sueng Hyun?"
 
 
"Still in my hotel room, sleeping." She sighs. "I'll just text you when will my flight be."
 
 
"Sure. Don't let them catch you."
 
 
 
 
After a few weeks my flight is bound to Manila, I intentionally didn't go to my scheduled flight to do our original plan. Chel is in complete shocked when I told her the whole story, I can't believe that she can act so innocently in front of me as if she didn't know anything. As if she's clueless. All I can do is just shake my head, I can't believe that the girl I love can do such things like this. While i'm in Manila, I meet up with Dennis and Paolo. I told them what happen when Trixie called Chel to tell her that she slept with hyung. They don't know what gotten into her mind, that she can do such things like that, knowing that everyone of them are close. 
 
 
 
Hyung is not happy with the outcome of our plan, Chel decides to go with me and spend a couple of days in Seoul. That span of time he's not allowed to see Carla and the kids. He almost strangled us because of that, I understand his sentiments and frustrations. When Chel went back to Manila, I thought its going to be over. We thought that she will be satisfied with what happen to Carla and hyung but.....
 
 
 
 
"What are you doing here Trixie?" I got shocked when she showed up in one of the bars me and the guys hang out once in a while.
 
 
"We have a problem, Chel called me last night."
 
 
"And what?" Hyung asked.
 
 
"She said that you have to get me pregnant."
 
 
"WHAT?!" Hyung stand up. "Hell no! Jiyong!"
 
 
"Wait..." I look at Trixie in shocked. 
 
 
"She called me last night then we meet up, she gave me a ticket bound here. She told me that I need to sleep with him one more time then exposed to his wife that i'm pregnant."
 
 
"I'm not going to co-operate this time."
 
 
 
 
Here we are in Manila, in a club with Chel. I want to talk to Xyza to explain to her what really happen and what's the real situation. I asked Carla to tell her about everything but she said that its my job to tell her everything. I want to approached her but every time I do that she walks away from me, it feels like i'm chasing her all the time we spent together in the pension for my mom's birthday.
 
 
 
"She what?" I look at Carla. "She did that?"
 
 
"She slap Trixie so hard." Hyung said. Were here in their house in Manila. I told Chel that I need to talk to my members with the current situation. She looks upset when I go out of the house. 
 
 
"Where is Xyza now?"
 
 
"In her house." Carla said.
 
 
"This is the last time that you will used us Jiyong." Hyung warned me.
 
 
"Yes I promise that." I said and stand up.
 
 
"Where are you going? Aren't you going to join us for lunch?" Youngbae asked me.
 
 
"I'll talk to Xyza." I said and leave the house.