CHAPTER 2: ME AND MY... GIRL?

Love and Hate Relationship
As I've promise, here's my update. Sorry to keep you all waiting.
 
It's originally Chapter 1 but I don't want to mess up the number thingy on the left side of the screen so I change it to Chapter 2.
 
Enjoy reading.... Thank you! :)
 
 
==================================================================================================================
 
 
CHAPTER 2 ME AND MY... GIRL?
 
 
SOJU'S 6TH BIRTHDAY 
 
 
Everyone are here in hyung and Carla's villa to celebrate my darling's birthday, time really flies so fast. She's still the apple of our eyes, first Bigbang baby and I adore her so much. How I wish I can have my own family that I can call mine, I can protect and cherish and I want Chel to be part of that  family that I want to build in the near future.
 
 
"Hi" Speaking of future, I turn around and I see Chel, leaning on the balcony door. "What are you doing here?" She ask, I lift my right hand to show her my cigarette.
 
 
"I can't smoke inside because of Soju and Carla." I smile and puff my smoke.
 
 
"I want us to start again." What she said made me cough. "Are you okay?" She ask and pat my back. How can I be okay?
 
 
"What?" I ask with eyes wide open. "What did you just say?"
 
 
"Do I really need to repeat what I said?" She sighs.
 
 
"Yes! Can you repeat it?" I said and she sit in the couch beside me.
 
 
"I'm asking you for a date, wrecker." She smiles and I smile back.
 
 
"Let's do that but in one condition."
 
 
"What?"
 
 
"Don't call me wrecker." I stare at her and I can feel she's uneasy. "Let's not call each other wrecker and ."
 
 
"Then what?"
 
 
"Call me oppa." I grin,
 
 
"Oppa?"
 
 
"Yup! OPPA." I laugh. "Call me oppa. Pali" I pout.
 
 
"Am I a freaking teenager?" She scoffs. "Oppa?"
 
 
"The date is off." I scoff back.
 
 
"Fine!" She scowls and look at me. "Oppa." She calls me.
 
 
"One more time." I smile and puff my cigarette.
 
 
"Oppa." She calls me again and both of us laugh.
 
 
"I'll pick you up tomorrow night." I smile. "Around 9 PM."
 
 
"Okay." She said and went back inside.
 
 
My smile never leave my face, my jaw hurts a lot because of this stupid grin, I have a date tomorrow night with the girl I really like. I puff one last time my cigarette then go back inside to join the others, I sit beside Carla and listen to Soju's whining while holding Seung hoon's arm, Carla and Glaiza exchange glances once in a while then they will look at me as if i'm an alien. I just stare back at them then smirk, I know they're sensing something but i'm keeping my mouth shut.
 
 
 
The next evening
 
 
"Jiyong-sshi, Good evening." The owner of the rooftop restaurant bow at us. "Date?" He asks pointing at Chel.
 
 
"Yes!" I smile and squeeze Chel's hand lightly.
 
 
"I see." He smiles. "Seung hyun and his wife go here at least four times a month." He adds.
 
 
"Really?"
 
 
"Yup! Since they're starting dating, so I hope you two will do the same thing." He pats my back and smile at Chel. "Anyway enjoy the night, the waiter will be here any minute." He bows again and leave.
 
 
"The place is nice." Chel said. "Carla's right, it feels like we're just the only people in the world."
 
 
"I can't believe you can talk calmly." I smile and .
 
 
"Don't ruin the night Kwon." She hisses.
 
 
"OPPA" I said firmly. "Call me OPPA."
 
 
"Oppa, don't ruin the night." She states and I suddenly feel giddy. Damn it! I'M I-N-L-O-V-E
 
 
 
It was the best night of my life, I got the chance to meet her, to know more about her and every passing minute I fall for her more and more. After the dinner, we're inseperable. I always pick her up in the hotel and we will go on a date or just hang out in my apartment or hers. After a month of going out we decided to let everyone know about us, of course all of them are happy but I know deep inside they're worried... Worried for me not for Chel, that's weird right?
 
 
As a normal couple we quarrel, we fight but we patch things up, I admit it the relationship is not perfect, nothing in this world are perfect, we shout at each other or sometimes I will just sleep over in our dorm to prevent a fight. After a year of dating I decided to sell my apartment then buy a new one for the both of us. Yes! we're going to live together in one roof, I would like to prove to everyone that this relationship will go somewhere and it will last forever. 
 
 
 
==================================================================================================================
 
 
 
 
PRESENT
 
 
 
"I can't do this anymore." I blurted out, raking my hair with my fingers while staring intently to Chel.
 
 
"Fine!" She simply said, smirking at me.
 
 
 
We just go out last night on a date in Han river, candle lit dinner to be exact, celebrating our 3rd year anniversary. We both decide to fight for the relationship, to save it, to make it work but here we are now in this situation. Fighting, screaming and cursing each other, i'm so tired of this relationship, well everyone of them told me that this relationship of ours is not healthy anymore but I want this 'relationship' to work, to surpassed everything and to last. But I think... I failed... I failed to save this precious relationship, especially if it's a one-sided love relationship.
 
 
"So who would leave this house? Me or you?" She said. I chuckle, this is so easy for her like she doesn't care at all.
 
 
"Me" I simply said, I stand up and go to our walk in closet and put my clothes in my suitcase then leave without saying goodbye to her.
 
 
Good thing I will go tomorrow morning to California for a photoshoot, I will stay there for a week, that's good right? I can breathe fresh air and think, Manager Kim is right, i'm worst than hyung when it comes to love. Now i'm in the basement parking of our apartment building waiting for my manager with 3 suitcases and a handbag with me.
 
 
"What's with the suitcase?" Manager Kim said, confused while looking at me. "We will leave tomorrow afternoon and I believe you don't need that too much clothes to bring."
 
 
"I need a new apartment hyung."
 
 
"What?" He half shouts.
 
 
"Let's go to hyung and Carla's villa, I heard the boys are there."
 
 
"The relationship is not healthy." He simply said while loading my suitcases in the company van.
 
 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
"What?" Carla shouts that echoed their whole house. "Say that again."
 
 
"I ended the 'not healthy relationship'." I said making emphasis to the last three words.
 
 
"Finally." She said. "Don't get me wrong, I love the both of you because both of you are my friends but the relationship is not worth to keep." She explains.
 
 
"So hyung what is your plan?" Maknae said, sitting beside me.
 
 
"I'm going to California tomorrow for a photoshoot."
 
 
"Then?" Daesung ask.
 
 
"I ask Manager Kim to find me a new place to stay."
 
 
"It's really serious this time." Daesung said. YES this time its serious... dead serious.
 
 
"Are you going to stay in the dorm tonight?" Hyung ask me while burying his head in Carla's neck.
 
 
"No! I'll sleep here." I smile when I saw his expression. "Can I?"
 
 
"Sure" Carla smiles.
 
 
"Why don't you follow us in Manila after your photoshoot hyung?" Maknae look at me, it's very tempting but I want to be alone for a while.
 
 
"I'll think about it."
 
 
"Samchon" Soju shouts, she just woke up followed by Marty.
 
 
"Hi Darling, how are you?" I kiss and hug her, while I carry Marty. "Did you two miss samchon?" I ask them, Soju nods and beam at me while Marty wiggle out of my arms and run towards hyung.
 
 
"Are you going to come with us in Manila?" Soju ask, clinging to my arms.
 
 
"Samchon have work." I said. "But i'm planning to buy whatever my darlings want." I smile, Marty's head whipped in my direction and smile.
 
 
"Toys" Soju happily said.
 
 
"You're too old for that." Suengri butted in, pissing her.
 
 
"Samchon." Soju furrow her brows and glare at him. She's reallt a copy cat of hyung. "Daddy." She whines while pointing at Panda.
 
 
"Suengri-ah." Hyung warns our maknae.
 
 
"Still the same, always fighting." Daesung shake his head.
 
 
"Samchon I want toys and chocolates." Marty said.
 
 
"Okay i'll buy my darlings what they want."
 
 
"You're spoiling my children too much." Carla hiss then we all heard Maru's cry. She slap my shoulder and went to Maru's room. California then Manila? Sounds good plus I miss Youngbae and Glaiza, I want to see them.
 
 
 
==================================================================================================================
 
 
 
CHEL'S POV
 
 
 
I don't give a damn if he leaves me, THE HELL I CARE! I smirk and a playful smile tugs in my lips. I'm free again at last and look at the half empty space of Jiyong's side of the walk in closet, I clap my hands merrily and smile more room for my clothes, bags and shoes.
 
 
 
"Good thing he broke up with you." Someone said behind my back, I shake my head, news really do have wings do they? He left yesterday and now someone knows. I turn around, it's Martha.
 
 
"Yup!" I smile. "Happy now?" I wink at her. "Your wish do come true, congratulations." I clap and smirk.
 
 
"Do you really love him? or you just see him as s guy that you can play with?" She asks.
 
 
"Wanna know the truth?" I whisper to her. "I just use him and yes you're right I don't love him." I stand straight and inhale. "I see him as a boy toy like Tyron, Raymond, Enrique, Renz and all the guys I met before."
 
 
"I hope karma hits you hard, really hard to the point that you will regret everything and kneel in front of Jiyong for his forgiveness."
 
 
"You sound like Glaiza." I smile. "Good thing she's not here."
 
 
"Good for you."
 
 
"Yes! Good for me and I won't hear from her for a long period of time."
 
 
"What you're doing in your life Chel? He loves you so much but you just let him go."
 
 
"Can you please just stop with the nagging?" I scoff. "You're not my mom nor my relative, deal with your own life."
 
 
"I'm just saying that when you realized you really love him, he's with someone else or worst he doesn't love you anymore."
 
 
"I don't love him so that theory of yours won't happen."
 
 
"Fine" She say."I have to go now I have a meeting with Dennis."
 
 
"Just go and don't bother me." I said and she left, i'm left alone in the reception, Paolo is on leave for a month. Good for me.
 
 
"Excuse me." I startle and look at the man in front of me, Damn it! he's handsome.
 
 
"Yes?"
 
 
"I booked a room for a week here." He said.
 
 
"What's your name sir?"
 
 
"Tyrese... Tyrese Monteclaro." He smiles.
 
 
"For a while sir." I type his name in the computer in front of me and I see his name pop out on the screen. "Presidential suite Mr. Monteclaro?"
 
 
"Yes!" He smiles again.
 
 
"The presidential suite is ready sir." I hand him the key card while one of our staff carry his suitcase.
 
 
"My secretary also booked 3 more suites right? It's also under my name." I look again at the computer screen and smile inwardly.
 
 
"3 regular rooms sir."
 
 
"Upgrade it." He simply said and grab his phone.
 
 
"Okay" I said and stare at him. I found my new boy toy.
 
 
"Tyrese" I heard a familiar voice, me and my new boy toy turn our heads, it's Dennis.
 
 
"Dude, what's up?" Tyrese shakes hand with Dennis.
 
 
"Fine." Dennis replied and glance at me. "What are you doing here?" He points at me with a furrow brow.
 
 
"Working." I said sarcastically and he eyed me as if he's going to hang me upside down.
 
 
"The suite is ready my friend." Dennis turn his attention back to my boy and I choke, they're friends. Back to zero he can't be my boy toy.
 
 
"She already told me." Tyrese points at me. "But the 3 other rooms needs to be upgraded."
 
 
"Sure" Dennis tap his shoulder. "Heard that Chel?"
 
 
"Done." I fake a smile and point at the computer screen.
 
 
"Dude by the way she's Chel and this is Martha, they will assist you with everything."
 
 
"Okay!" He smiles and acknowledge Martha's presence.
 
 
"I'll show you your suite." Dennis said. "Give them your itinerary so that they both know your schedule."
 
 
"Can I just give it to you later? I need and want to rest for the whole day." He replied. "Let's drink later, go to a bar or club."
 
 
"Sure, I will give you a tour."
 
 
The two of them walk towards the elevator still talking to each other, as if they didn't see each other for a long time. I wonder how they meet, he's handsome, tall like T.O.P, fair complexion with broad shoulder, nice biceps, bad boy image and most especially RICH, FILTHY RICH. My kind of boy toy but I vow to myself not to sink my fangs to someone my friends know, I don't want to make a mistake again. Okay back to searching, back to square one, actually not to square one. I'm keeping one of my boy toy, YES i'm not a faithful girlfriend and I can't live with only one man in my life.
 
 
"Don't you dare flirt with him." My thoughts vanish when Dennis whisper to my ear. "Here's the itinerary, his secretary and his parents together with a cousin will arrive tonight wait for them okay." He said and walk back to the elevator.
 
 
 
=================================================================================================================
 
 
 
The whole week drag by so fast. Photoshoot, change outfit, pose here and there, go to the next location, buy gifts for the kids, go back to the hotel and sleep. That's my routine, I didn't even remember the last time I eat. This breakup thing is driving me crazy, making me dizzy and giving me a bleeding heart, should I go for another try between me and her? But when I do  that it's going to be the same old result, same old ending. Jiyong, snap out of it. You already decide to end it right? So why do you keep thinking to go back to her and give it another try?
 
 
"Jiyong-ah are you listening?" Manager Kim half shouts.
 
 
"What?"
 
 
"I said the villa next to Seung hyun is for sale." He said and hand me his phone, I scan the pictures one by one. "It's a little bit smaller but it's beautiful."
 
 
"Buy it." I simply said.
 
 
"Okay."He said and get out of the car. I follow him and walk towards the house.
 
 
"Samchon." I heard Marty shouts, waving at me from the other side of the house. I smile and run towards them. Both my darlings are in the pool with the maknae's.
 
 
"Good thing you decides to follow us." Hyung said as he taps my shoulder.
 
 
"We have a month vacation that's why i'm here." I smile." How are you man?" I hug Youngbae. "And how are you and this little one?" I kiss Glaiza and rub her belly.
 
 
"Ready to give birth anytime." She smile. She and Youngbae got married last year and it was a talk of the town, one of the most expensive and anticipated wedding in South Korea.
 
 
"So how long will you stay here?"
 
 
"Few more months." She replied. "You?"
 
 
"A week." I answered. "I need to buy new furnitures for the house."
 
 
"You already found a new place hyung?" Maknae shouts from the pool.
 
 
"Yup!" I nod and turn to hyung. "We're going to be neighbors." I smile.
 
 
"Jiyong-ah." Manager Kim calls me. "Here." I grab a couple bags and wave it to Marty and Soju.
 
 
"Here is what I promise to my darlings." The two drag the maknae's and shake their heads repeatedly. "I also bought something for Maru and for your baby." I look at Youngbae and hand him three bags.
 
 
"Don't choke me Soju." Maknae whines.
 
 
"Hurry up samchon, I want to get out of the pool."
 
 
"Why do I always ended up taking care of you?"
 
 
"It's your job to take care of her." Daesung laughs.
 
 
"Unnie, look!" Marty shouts showing the toys I bought for the two of them and for Maru.
 
 
"Thank you samchon." Marty smiles. "Wait!" She walks towards hyung and tell him that she wants her bathrobe. "I don't want you to get wet samchon." She said when she's in front of me again then hug me.
 
 
"It's fine darling."
 
 
"Thank you samchon." Soju says. "Marty let's play."
 
 
"Take a shower first before playing." Hyung said.
 
 
I smile and stare at them while their talking to hyung and Carla. I'm jealous, really jealous. I thought me and Chel will get married at the end of this year but i'm wrong, completely wrong. I accomplished everything in my life but I think having a family will have to wait for a little while, how I wish little Chel and little Jiyong will run towards me, shouting 'Appa' or 'Daddy', hugging and kissing me. Giving them what they need and want, taking care of them, protecting them just like what hyung is doing with his kids. I have to keep a positive mind, I will find a better woman, someone that deserve my love.