CHAPTER 24: ACT LIKE NOTHING'S WRONG

Love and Hate Relationship
CHAPTER 24 ACT LIKE NOTHING'S WRONG
 
 
 
The plane landed in Busan International Airport, I wanted to just stay in Prague by myself but we have commitment to attend to, we have a job to do and for me that should come first and separate it to my personal life. I must look tough, to look that i'm okay, to look that nothing happen. As if I didn't see what I saw that night. The party maknae organize for the five of us is a huge distraction for me, I meet a lot of new people or should I say girls. Some of them flirts with me and some of them are just having a good time.
 
 
 
"Hyung, are you ready to face your 'fiance'?" I eyed Seungri with what he say. "What? I'm just asking."
 
 
"Just act the normal way." I told them. "Or just ignore her like what the rest of you are doing."
 
 
"Cool." Hyung said. I sigh. This is going to be hard, how will I treat her? how will I act in front of her?
 
 
"Are you serious about the wedding?" Youngbae ask me.
 
 
"Of course!" I said with a nod. "I can forget everything because I love her so much."
 
 
"The question is does she love you?" Daesung stare at me. "Hyung what if she doesn't feel the same way towards you?"
 
 
"She said yes." I say.
 
 
"That's not my question hyung." He continues. "And its easy to say yes."
 
 
"I know that." I say again and look at him.
 
 
"I can speak for all of us, we think you should think about the wedding." Hyung once again said
 
 
"My decision is final, the wedding will happen at the end of this year." I said with finality. This will be the stupidest decision i'll ever make in my entire life and I know deep inside me that i'll regret it but its worth the risk because I love her so much.
 
 
 
=====================================================================================
 
 
 
YOUNGBAE'S POV
 
 
 
I think Jiyong is a total damn stupid, he will still marry Chel even though he see it on his own eyes that she cheated on him. As I can feel and see he is really serious about the wedding thing and that scares me the most, his senses should be back right away I can't just watch him to be fooled by the girl he loves the most.
 
 
 
"Hi my baby boy." I smile and carry my son as soon as I saw him in the living room. "I miss you." I shower him with kisses.
 
 
"I'm also here." My wife says dryly.
 
 
"I know baby." I tug her with my other arm and kiss her lips. "I miss you." I bite her lower lip and slightly slap her behind.
 
 
"Whatever." She says but smiles. "I miss you too."
 
 
"Everything settled here?" I asks and sit on the couch while playing with Keifer.
 
 
"Yup." Her head leaning on my shoulder. "How's the vacation?"
 
 
"Good." I say. "Sorry i'm not around when you move here."
 
 
"Its fine." Like hyung, we also decides to stay here in Busan for a while. I don't like the idea that she's here while me and Keifer were in Seoul. "Can you tell me now where did you guys go?"
 
 
"No." I smile and kiss her forehead. "How's Keifer's check up?"
 
 
"Good. His pediatrician changed his formula milk then next month he will have his first shot of flu vaccine."
 
 
"Okay." I said. "Baby, I have a question."
 
 
"What?" She said and turn to face me. I kiss Keifer's forehead then look at my wife. "Do you love me?" She scoff and glare at me.
 
 
"What kind of question is that?"
 
 
"Just answer it."
 
 
"Of course. I won't date and marry you if I don't love you." She clicked her tongue and continues. "Why? Do you think I marry you because you're famous, handsome and rich?" What she said made me think, is that the reason why Chel say yes to Jiyong?
 
 
"I just wanted to hear from you that you love me." I smile.
 
 
"Stop asking me non-sense questions." She scoff. "I will love you forever whether you like it or not." She smirks.
 
 
"I love you." I reach over and kiss her lips.
 
 
"I love you too."
 
 
 
I smile. Thank God I found a girl that love me for who I am, she accepted me because of my personality and because she and I created for each other. She keeps asking me about the vacation and I tell her everything except seeing Chel with Tyrese and the party Suengri planned for us. She also told me that Carla and the kids settled down in their new place, even Xyza and Martha but Xyza is not in the country as of the moment and except for Chel who went to Manila because of her mom.
 
 
 
================================================================================================================
 
 
 
When we arrive in the hotel I immediately found out that Chel is still not showing up for work, i'm praying that my imagination is just playing with me. That she's really in Manila with her family and not in Prague with another guy. I hope my eyes is just betraying me, hoping that I just missed her so much to the point that i'm seeing someone who wasn't there.
 
 
 
A hotel staff assisted me to my room, me and Suengri went straight to the hotel while the others went to see their families and wife. I'm not planning to stay here in Busan for a long period of time, after the event i'm going back to Seoul.
 
 
 
"Hyung after the event tomorrow night I will go back to Seoul." I said and settle down on the couch.
 
 
"You won't stay? Why?"
 
 
"I have to do some work with Teddy hyung."
 
 
"Okay. It's just you?"
 
 
"I think so, ask Suengri as well."
 
 
"Okay. I'll leave you now, just call me if you need something."
 
 
"Okay hyung, thank you."
 
 
 
I slumped myself on the bed, thinking on how to handle the whole situation, should I talk to her? No! I don't have the guts to hear what she has to say, i'm afraid to find out what's really going on between her and that Tyrese guy. She loves me, I know that and I want to believe it. She said yes when I ask her to marry me.
 
 
 
"Baby" Someone shouts from the outside that brings me back to the now.
 
 
"I'm here." I said.
 
 
"Hi." She smiles when she saw me. "How are you?"
 
 
"Good. You? How's your mom?"
 
 
"She's fine." She said. "And excited." She beam at me and kiss my lips. I want to push her away from me but I can't. "How's your vacation?" She continues.
 
 
"Good. We bumped to someone we know while on vacation."
 
 
"Who?"
 
 
"Friend." I said. "And her boyfriend."
 
 
"Okay. I want to show you something." She hand me an envelope when I grab what's inside, sketches of different wedding gowns. "Let's choose my wedding gown but I need to shower first."
 
 
"Okay do that first." She went to the bathroom and when i'm sure she's taking a shower I grab her bag and look for her passport. My whole world collapsed, its not an imagination. She's in Prague and my eyes are not playing tricks on me.
 
 
 
This night turns to be the worst, I can't just sit beside her and talk about the wedding gown. I knock on the bathroom door and tell her that we still have rehearsal, I went out of the room then went to Suengri's room and have a drink with him after that we went to the place where Hyung and Carla stays. I turn off my phone, I don't want to talk to her, I just want a breather and acting like nothing's wrong is not my forte.
 
 
 
============================================================================================================
 
 
 
The grand opening of the hotel is just hours away as well as Bigbang's concert, a lot of VIPs are waiting in the venue for the concert. The five guys are done with their make up and wearing their stage outfits.All of them just stays in the waiting room before the performance. 
 
 
 
"Where's Carla?" Glaiza entered the waiting room asking no one in particular.
 
 
"She's with the kids, going to Jiyong's suite with Keifer and the nannies." T.O.P answered her. Glaiza spotted one of the hotel staff and grab the guy by the collar.
 
 
"Call Jiyong's room and tell Carla that I need to talk to her right now."
 
 
"Yes ma'am."
 
 
"Why so grumpy?" Daesung look at her but she just ignore him.
 
 
"Baby, what's wrong?" Youngbae comfort his wife and he know something is not right.
 
 
"I'm not in the mood okay, just leave me alone."
 
 
"Why are you looking for me?" Carla said and wave at the guys while Suengri mouthed 'Glaiza is mad'. She frown and look at her friend. "Why?"
 
 
"I need to talk to you about something."
 
 
"Okay." Carla said with a confused look.
 
 
"Let's just wait for Paolo and Dennis." Carla just nod and walk towards her husband while eyeing Youngbae but he just shrugged his shoulder.
 
 
"What happen?" Cala asked her husband.
 
 
"Don't know."
 
 
"Are you okay?" Carla tap Jiyong's shoulder. "You seem so down, are you sick?"
 
 
"I'm good, just tired and a little bit hangover." Jiyong give her a force smile then look at his hyung.
 
 
"Carla!" Glaiza shouts and she immediately follow her.
 
 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
"Please tell me what I found out is not true." Glaiza shouts at the top of her lungs while staring at Tyrese.
 
 
"About what?" Tyrese ask.
 
 
"You and Chel." What glaiza said made Carla, Paolo and Dennis frown and shocked at the same time.
 
 
"What about us?"
 
 
"I told you before you go here, don't flirt with her. Don't let her seduce you because for sure she'll just used you."
 
 
"Excuse me but when did I flirt with a girl? You know me too well, if they approach me I give them what they need but if not i'll just leave them unharmed."
 
 
"Then why this sh*t happens?"
 
 
"Nothing happens and beside she's single."
 
 
"She's not."
 
 
"She told me she's single."
 
 
"You even went to Manila together." Glaiza found out from Sheena and Mona about the trip Chel made to the hotel with Tyrese.
 
 
"Excuse me sir." Brenda suddenly enter Tyrese office.
 
 
"What?" Tyrese look at his secretary.
 
 
"The bank just called, they wanted to confirm a transaction worth 1 million won."
 
 
"1 million won?" Carla look at her with complete shocked.
 
 
"Just tell them I know every transaction with that card but why are they asking?"
 
 
"Because in the past 3 hours the card is used several times."
 
 
"Okay you can leave now." He said then turn his attention to Glaiza. "That friend of yours know how to shop." He smiles.
 
 
"She's just using you man." Dennis finally talks.
 
 
"So what are we going to do?" Paolo look at them.
 
 
"Its fine, don't sweat it." Tyrese answers his question.
 
 
"Fine? St*pid!"
 
 
"Its just money. I can earn that money she spends."
 
 
"That's not the point." Glaiza sighs. "I don't care if you're going to earn it or not. What she did is wrong in every single way."
 
 
"Just chill okay. Let her do what she wants to do."
 
 
"Why can't you find a different girl? She's with Jiyong now." All of them decides to keep it a secret, they need to talk to Chel before  everything turn into worst. They didn't know about the Prague incident and the proposal happen in Paris.
 
 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
After the concert Jiyong and Seungri went back to Seoul. Seungri went straight to his own house while Jiyong went to his villa. He search the whole place but it was empty, he's hoping that Xyza will be there but he's wrong.  He massage his temple and went to the mini bar, pouring himself a shot of tequila, his phone rings and its his umma.
 
 
 
"Umma."
 
 
"How are you?"
 
 
"I'm fine, I just got home from Busan."
 
 
"Come visit us here in the pension if you're not busy."
 
 
"I will umma, maybe next week."
 
 
"Okay. By the way Xyza will stay here for three days with her friends."
 
 
"Really? When?"
 
 
"Two days from now I think."
 
 
"Okay." 
 
 
"Rest now, I know you're tired."
 
 
"I will umma."
 
 
"Bye."
 
 
"Bye umma."
 
 
 
He tap his finger on the table, trying to figure out something. He grab his phone and call Sheena, he found out that Xyza is in Manila right now, she and Mona will have a vacation in Busan and in the pension. An idea hit him he told her that he and Seungri will arrive in Manila tomorrow morning and asking her if she can pick them up in the airport and the girl said yes in a heart beat. After talking to Sheena, he fired up his laptop and booked a flight bound to Manila then called the maknae.
 
 
 
"Be ready, we will go to Manila tomorrow morning."