CHAPTER 57: HOW TO UNLOVED HER?

Love and Hate Relationship
CHAPTER 57 HOW TO UNLOVED HER?
 
 
XYZA'S POV
 
 
 
I keep on looking at the white board in front of me with a lot of pictures taped in it then I will look back at the paper laid on my table and draw something. I have a huge contract right now, a company choose me to design the rooms of there newly built condominium. It has to be perfect. I have to consider each angle of the unit, where the windows are located and to maximize the space. I have completed two designs but something is still missing and I want the people who hired me have options to choose from.
 
 
 
 
"Mam Xyza." I heard Laura. "You have a visitor."
 
 
"I thought I don't have any meeting with clients?" I said without looking at her. My focus is in the pictures on the white board.
 
 
"Actually he's not a client."
 
 
"It's me. Are you busy?" I stop and spin around. My instinct didn't let me down, I know its Jiyong. "Sorry if I come here unannounced."
 
 
"I told you to wait outside." Laura whispered to him but I heard it loud and clear.
 
 
"Its fine." I said with a straight face. "What can I do for you Jiyong? Thank you Laura, you can go back to your work now."
 
 
"Yes Mam." Laura smiled at me then look at Jiyong. "Can I offer you coffee, juice or tea?"
 
 
"Have you eaten lunch?" Jiyong asked me instead of answering Laura.
 
 
"Not yet. I have a lot of things to do." I glanced at my table.
 
 
"Laura, can you buy us lunch?" He smiled at her and she just smirked.
 
 
"Sure. Where do you want me to buy lunch, somewhere far from here?" She smiled, teasing Jiyong.
 
 
"Funny..." He said and hand her some cash. "What do you want Xyza?"
 
 
"I know what my boss want, she craves for fries and salmon bagel. What do you want?"
 
 
"Just get me what she will eat."
 
 
"Okay." Laura taps his shoulder and close my office door.
 
 
"Have a sit." I break the silence in between us. "Why are you here? Did umma send you here?" I got shocked for a moment. UMMA? SERIOUSLY? "I mean your mom."
 
 
"No worries you can still call her umma if you want, no one is stopping you." He stare at me and I focus to look at something else.
 
 
"So why are you here?" I stand up and look again at the pictures then draw something on the paper. I need to move and occupied my mind before I collapsed in front of him. 
 
 
"I need to tell you something. Well actually, I need to explain something to you."
 
 
"What is it?" I stop, waiting for him to talk.
 
 
"About Hyung and Carla."
 
 
"Did he do something bad again?" I sigh and sit on my swivel chair. "Did Carla file for a divorce?"
 
 
"No!"
 
 
"Good!"
 
 
"I mean... There's no divorce or problem."
 
 
"Huh?" I frown. I can't understand. "Can you please just explain everything."
 
 
"Remember Trixie?"
 
 
"Trixie? Who's that?" 
 
 
"The girl you slap the other night." He said exasperated.
 
 
"The girl who slept with your stupid hyung?" I point the pencil i'm holding to him.
 
 
"She didn't sleep with hyung nor carrying hyung's unborn child." He look at me. My jaw hits the table, I still can't understand what he's talking about. "We just need to do that because of Chel." Okay my blood boils and I want to stab Jiyong with the pencil i'm holding now.
 
 
"For Chel? Jiyong, can you please just tell me the whole story. I won't talk until you said 'the end', I don't understand what's the connection between Carla, Tabi, Trixie and Chel?"
 
 
 
I can't believe what Jiyong is telling me right now, it feels like a plot twist in a movie. I frown and gaped at him the whole time he's talking. So Chel hired Trixie to flirt with the guys, then everybody thought that its over but Chel wants the girl to sleep with one of them. 
 
 
"Why?" I said more to myself then to him.
 
 
"What do you mean why?"
 
 
"Why is she doing those things to everyone?" I look at him but before he can answer there's a knock on the door. Probably Laura. "Come in."
 
 
"Here's your lunch." She place two paper bags on the center table in my office. "Do you need anything?"
 
 
"Were fine." Jiyong answered.
 
 
"Okay! Can I go out for lunch now?"
 
 
"Sure." JIyong answered for me again. I frown but eventually nod to Laura.
 
 
"Are you my boss?" Laura laughs as she ask Jiyong but didn't wait for his answer.
 
 
When Laura went out of my office Jiyong stands up and remove our food from the plastic bags. I just look at him the whole time. He's still the same, he arranged the food on the table, place table napkin beside my food, squeeze out some ketchup and mustard to an empty saucer, then grab two bottles of bottled water and two bottles of iced tea from the personal fridge in my office.
 
 
 
"Am I too handsome for your eyes huh?" I blink and lean on my chair. How the hell he manage to walk from the table back to my chair that I didn't even notice? "Mesmerized with my adorable face?" He smirked.
 
 
"Huh?" I push my chair away from him that results hitting the glass wall behind me. "Ouch!"
 
 
"Tsk... Tsk... Tsk..." He shakes his head but smiling. "Lunch. Now." He said and points at the table. I stand up without saying any word, I look like an idiot. I sit on the couch and start eating. Actually i'm hungry, I didn't have the time to eat breakfast earlier.
 
 
"Stop staring at me and answer my question." I look at him while chewing some fries.
 
 
"What question?"
 
 
"Why did Chel do that? I mean..."
 
 
"I don't know, she's still clueless that we know everything."
 
 
"Wait.... That means I slap that girl... God! Why nobody tells me this situation?" I mentally slap myself.
 
 
"I asked them to give you an update when I found that you're in Seoul."
 
 
"I just slap the girl who I thought sleep with Carla's husband. God! I even curse her and Tabi." I buried my face to my palms. "Why didn't you tell me ahead of time. Were together in the pension for your mom's birthday."
 
 
"How can I tell you? Every time I attempt to walk towards our direction, you keep taking steps backward." He sighs. "I take one step forward but you take 10 steps backward."
 
 
"What will I do?" I sigh and look at him. I feel so lost and guilty. "I need to call Tabi and tell him how sorry am I ."
 
 
"Don't bother he's not mad." He chuckles at my expense. 
 
 
"How about Trixie?"
 
 
"Even if she's mad or not, you won't find out because you won't see her ever again."
 
 
"Huh?"
 
 
"I made a deal with her that she won't show up her face again to any of us or even to Chel."
 
 
"How can you be sure she will do that?" 
 
 
"Because if she does, I will sue her."
 
 
"Oh!" That's the only thing I can say but I still felt the guilt. whaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!
 
 
 
=================================================================================
 
 
 
 
"Are you done with your work?" I asked Xyza for the 20th time I think. It's almost 8 in the evening and i'm still here in her office.
 
 
"Just leave Jiyong, i have a lot of things to do." She answered for the 20th time as well and still not looking at me.
 
 
"Its dinner time, aren't you hungry?"
 
 
"I have work to finish."
 
 
"How many times have I told you that you should not skip a meal." I scolded her but I don't think she's listening.
 
 
"Just go okay." She continued what's she's doing for the past 7 or 8 hours.
 
 
"Fine. I'll go back to hyung and Carla's house."
 
 
"Good. Bye." Again she didn't look at me.
 
 
 
I go out of her office and start to messed up with Laura instead. She look at me every time I sigh but I just look at her back then look at my phone with a lot of text messages coming from Chel and Seungri. Chel wants to know if i'm done talking to the boys and I told her were still in the process of solving the problem, which she created. On the other hand Seungri is whining because I didn't told him that i'm going to see his 'sweetheart'.
 
 
 
"I have an idea." I blurted out as I tap Laura's desk. She look at me and I give her a satisfying smile. I grab my phone and call Carla.I wait for a couple of minutes then went out of the office then after 10 minutes I went back inside.
 
 
"What are you still doing here Jiyong? I thought you already left?" That's the first thing Xyza said when she saw me enter her office.
 
 
"My car won't start so I have to call the towing service."
 
 
"Call Tabi and tell him to fetch you." She said absentmindedly.
 
 
"You're going to come with me. Carla said the kids wants to see you." I smile. 
 
 
"But...."
 
 
"And the kids want chocolate cake." I cut her off. She can say no to Carla but she won't say no to the kids. She sigh and look at her wristwatch, as if contemplating.
 
 
"Fine."
 
 
"There's a bakeshop two blocks from here right?"
 
 
"Yes."
 
 
"Good! Let's go. The kids are waiting for you." I smile inwardly.
 
 
"I'll just go to the restroom."
 
 
"Okay! I will wait for you outside. Can I have your car keys now?" She grab her bag then toss her keys to me. So I went out and wait for her.
 
 
 
Before we leave the office she talk to Laura first, telling her that she can go home and rest. Laura almost tell Xyza that my car is not broken but I furiously shake my head and wave my hand while standing behind Xyza. I almost beg to zip . I know she's enjoying at my expense. i just smile and mouthed thank you before heading out of the office.
 
 
 
I went with her inside the bakeshop, I don't care if there's a lot of people waiting for there orders, i'm wearing a cap and a filter mask to hide my identity. I smile, it feels like were on a date. She look at me when I can't suppress my giggles, I just shrugged my shoulders and look at a different direction as if nothing happens. This feeling of happiness is resurfacing again, I feel giddy and I can't stop smiling. How can I unloved this girl? If she unintentionally do all the things that made me fall for her? Now tell me how do I unloved her? 
 
 
 
I'm scared that if I open up the topic we might have a confrontation or she will get mad at me. I don't want to happen again the fight we had a couple of years ago, I don't want her to feel all the things she doesn't deserve to feel. Right now i'm just contented with whatever we have, I know there will come a time that we can talk and settle everything but right now I need to focus on Chel, I need to talk to her as soon as possible, I know what I need to do, to our relationship and to all the things she did not just to me but to our friends.
 
 
 
"Hi sweetheart." Maknae, spread her hands openly, waiting for his 'sweetheart' to run towards him. "What are you doing here?"
 
 
"The kids wanted to see me."
 
 
"Really?" Maknae frowned.
 
 
"Why?"
 
 
"Nothing. They're in the playroom."
 
 
"Okay I'll go up now."
 
 
"Hyung." Seungri shouts. "Why did you call the towing service? Your car is fine."
 
 
"It won't start earlier." I lied.
 
 
"Liar! The guy who works in the towing service said that your car is perfectly fine." He said but before I can answer him a shoe hits my head.
 
 
"Ouch!" I shout.
 
 
"So you lied to me?" I heard Xyza said and didn't wait for my explanation.
 
 
=====================
 
 
ONE MORE CHAPTER TO GO!!!!!!!!!!! ^_^
 
DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE AND UPVOTE...
 
THANK YOU! ^_^