CHAPTER 4: CHEL'S TRUE COLOR

Love and Hate Relationship
CHAPTER 4 CHEL'S TRUE COLOR
 
 
"Let's go, I want to see the new baby." Maknae shouts while waiting in the car, the four of us will fly back to Manila because Glaiza just gave birth last night. We promise Youngbae that once the baby  is born, we together with the managers will be by his side.
 
 
"Where's hyung?" Daesung butted in, feeling restless like Suengri.
 
 
"Is hyung awake?" I ask one of our managers.
 
 
"Yup!" Manager Lee replied. "Even Maru is awake."
 
 
"I'll go call him." I said and went to their villa. When I enter their house I found Maru running around the living room while holding his feeding bottle. "Hyung, are you ready?" 
 
 
"Yup! I'll just put this little guy back to his bedroom." Hyung said as he captured the running Maru. He started to squeal and giggle while calling his mom for help.
 
 
"Where's the two girls?"
 
 
"Still sleeping." Hyung walk towards their bedroom and put Maru down.
 
 
"Mommy." Maru shouts and climb on the bed. "Mommy." He giggles and then drink his milk.
 
 
"I want to show you something Carla." I smile and grab something in my pocket, it's a paper.
 
 
"Phone numbers..." She look at me. "of girls?"
 
 
"Yup." I smile again.
 
 
"Good for you." Hyung nodge my shoulder and crawl on the bed to kiss Maru. "Daddy will be back tomorrow night okay?"
 
 
"Okay! Bye daddy, bye samchon." He said and hide under the sheets.
 
 
"By the way the interior designer will come here next week, are you free?" Carla said.
 
 
"Sure. I can make time for that." I said.
 
 
Keifer Marcus is the apple of the eye of Youngbae and Glaiza, he got Youngbae's eyes and lips and the rest belongs to Glaiza. We still can't believe that he's a family man now, I know he will going to be a good father, provider and husband to Glaiza. The hospital is a chaos when everyone finds out that his wife is here to give birth but when the news spread out about us in there to see the new baby the hospital becomes overly crowded.
 
 
"Thank you for coming here." Youngbae tap each of our shoulder.
 
 
"It's fine hyung." Daesung said smiling from ear to ear.
 
 
"Too bad me and Daesung hyung will go to Japan tomorrow morning." Suengri said.
 
 
"It's fine, I know all of you are busy." Youngbae replied.
 
 
"I'm not." I said. "I will stay here for another 3 days."
 
 
"What? Why?" T.O.P hyung ask.
 
 
"The interior designer is due next week, I don't have anything to do in Seoul, so I decided to stay here."
 
 
"How about your date?" Suengri eyed me.
 
 
"It can wait."
 
 
"Girls this day can't wait long." Suengri said again.
 
 
"He's G-DRAGON, they can wait." Youngbae smile at our maknae.
 
 
"How did you manage to get all that numbers?" T.O.P hyung hold him by the collar. "Don't tell me you dated all those girls."
 
 
"There's a big chance he dated all of them." Daesung chuckles.
 
 
"No, it's not." Suengri wiggle out of T.O.P hyung's  grip. "Some of them are my friends and some of them are huge fans of hyung."
 
 
"You better be sure about that." I said and throw him a pillow.
 
 
"Can the five of you leave the room?" Glaiza suddenly said. "I'm trying to get some sleep."
 
 
"Sorry baby." Youngbae kiss her forehead. "It's Suengri's fault."
 
 
"What?" Maknae shouts in disbelief.
 
 
"Quiet." I wrap my right arm around his neck and everyone laughs including Glaiza.
 
 
==============================================================================================
 
 
CHEL'S POV
 
 
It's been a couple of days since the night that seals the deal between me and Tyrese but it doesn't affect him, he seem to be uninterested to me, still uninterested and i'm starting to get restless. I thought after that night he will be crawling to me but i'm wrong, he is really a piece of , hard to get rich man but i'm still not giving up especially now that we will go to Jeju Island later for a conference meeting. It's just me, him and his secretary.
 
 
"Are you listening?" Paolo taps my shoulder, I forgot that his leave from work is over.
 
 
"What?" I ask.
 
 
"I'm asking you, how the hell are you?" He hiss.
 
 
"I'm fine." I answered back. "How's Samantha?"
 
 
"Still adorable." He smiles. Samantha is his and Gummy's almost two years old baby. "Is it true that Tyrese is here?"
 
 
"You also know him?"
 
 
"Yup! He's a good friend." He said. Damn it! Am I the only one who doesn't know him?
 
 
"Hi!" It's Carla with Maru.
 
 
"Hi! What are you doing here Maru?" Paolo said as he put him in his lap and tickle him.
 
 
"Samchon." Maru giggles. "Hi Imo."
 
 
"Hi Maru." I smile. "What are you doing here?" I look at Carla.
 
 
"Were just done doing our grocery shopping so I decided to drop by here." She said. "The girls are still in school while Tabi went to Manila."
 
 
"Why?" I arched my brow.
 
 
"Glaiza gave birth last night duh." Paolo said.
 
 
"What? Really?" I said with a shocked face, this past few days i'm more focus to Tyrese.
 
 
"What kind of friend are you?" Paolo look at me, then his office phone rings.
 
 
"Your Jeju trip is cancelled." He look at me and just like that i'm in a bad mood.
 
 
"Why?" I asked irritated.
 
 
"Ask Dennis." He replied. "Carla let's go, Tyrese is in the lobby waiting for us." He said and stand up. "Here." He hand me an envelop. "Brief the new chefs, tell them the company policy."
 
 
And there's my plan go to waste again. DAMN IT! Of all the time why did he suddenly change his mind? I'm so ready for that Jeju trip, I buy new set of undies and dress just to seduce him again. I'm fuming in anger right now, especially when I found out why he cancelled the trip, it turns out that he's much interested spending time with Carla, Paolo and Dennis. As I stare at them i'm starting to hate them, really hate them.
 
 
I hate Dennis for having a great life, his position in this hotel and for having a nice relationship with Iza. I'm starting to hate myself more because I let him slip my hand, when he ask me before to become his girlfriend I turned him down, he can't fulfill my material needs that time. I hate Paolo for having a great family, for having Gummy as his wife and for having a perfect life and ofcourse I hate Carla including Glaiza, both of them married well known personality, not just here but in the entire world.
 
 
I watch Maru run around the lobby while Dennis chased him, his laughter echoed the whole place, he seem very happy and some of the hotel guests just followed his every move, well everyone knows who his dad is so even he's just a toddler he's so popular already.Once in a while he will run back to Carla to ask for water or just sit beside her or sometimes he will walk to Tyrese and just look at him.
 
 
Yes! I envy them, I should be the one who is happy right now, I should be the one who is contented. I'm the one who supposed to experience everything what happens to them, people should always look at me, their attention should focus on me, only me. I hate my friends from taking the spotlight from me, if it wasn't for them Tyrese is all mine.
 
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
"Here." Raymond pass me the cigarette.
 
 
"Thank you."
 
 
"So care to tell me why you suddenly came?"
 
 
"I miss you." I caress his cheeks and kiss his mouth. My anger won't subside earlier so I decided to go home early. Actually I barged in Raymond's house and I let him take my anger away.
 
 
"I miss you too baby." He said and my right peek, swirling his tongue to my harden , since we saw each other in Manila we have constant communication, twice a month or so I will go here and spend a day with him since I can't sleep over because me and Jiyong are living together.
 
 
"Stop! I'm tired." I push him away from me and I stand. "I'm hungry."
 
 
"Eat me up." He smiles and lie down. I want to puke.
 
 
"I'm talking about real food."
 
 
"What do you want? Let's just order over the phone."
 
 
"Fine." I sit down again in the bed and grab my phone my eyes widen when I read a text message from Tyrese's secretary.
 
 
*Mr. Monteclaro wants to talk to you.
 
 
I smile and without any second thoughts, I grab my clothes and put it on.
 
 
"I thought you're hungry?" Raymond ask in confusion.
 
 
"I have work." I said and leave him alone.
 
 
Before I went back to the hotel to meet my boytoy, I went first to my apartment and take a nice bath, I want to be fresh and smell nice when I see Tyrese. I don't want to smell like and sweat, I wear my new red matching undies and my new red fitted dress that has a plunging neckline, this plan of mine need to work and I will do everything and anything to make him mine again.
 
 
"Mr. Monteclaro, your secretary told me that you wanted to talk to me." I said as I enter the Presidential Suite.
 
 
"I didn't see you the whole day."
 
 
"I'm not feeling well so I decided to go home early."
 
 
"But you came back because of me." He smirk and I know he's flirting with me.
 
 
"Yes and I have a gut feeling you already know why." I smile and stride towards him.
 
 
"Of course I know, wanna go out on a date with me?" He tug me towards him and kiss me roughly.
 
 
 
==============================================================================================================
 
 
 
The maknae's went to Japan while T.O.P hyung go back to Seoul to be with his family then here I am in hyung and Carla's house in Manila all by myself. Loneliness is taking over me once again, i'm so tired of this bullcrap, of this heartache. A few hours ago i'm okay, i'm laughing, i'm talking non-stop with Mona and Sheena while having dinner with them in a restaurant. I tried everything to make this feeling go away, I watched movies even though I don't know what they're talking about, I also swim for one whole hour or so on my own but nothing change.
 
 
It's almost midnight but I decided to jogged around the village, I want to get tired and exhausted so that when I come back to the house I will just flop in the bed and sleep. I don't know what time it is or how long i've been running all over the village, I want to call Mona and Sheena to have drinks with them but I know they have work in the morning. I also want to call Youngbae but he's busy with Glaiza and the baby, I sigh and just continue to jog without paying attention to my surroundings.
 
 
"What the hell." The girl blurted out after I bumped into her.
 
 
"Sorry." I said and help her to stand up.
 
 
"Ouch!" She said and examine her knee. "What's wrong with...." She stop when she saw my face. "you?"
 
 
"I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to bump into you."
 
 
"I'm fine." She said and walk away from me but she stop and face me again. "You know what, I really want to take a selca with you and to ask for a autograph but i'm in a hurry." She smile. "Sorry so shouting and scowling at you earlier, i'm late, i'm meeting with my friends." She bow, 90 degrees bow and open her car door. "And dude you shouldn't be in the street at this hour, it's not safe especially when the fans know that you're still here in Manila." She waves at me and smile again. "Bye"
 
 
"Dude?" I chuckle as I watch her car disappear from my vision.
 
 
When I get back to the house, the house phone is ringing but I ignore it. I went straight to the kitchen and drink water, the house phone stops ringing but my personal phone suddenly rings next, I look at my phone screen and it's hyung who is calling me.
 
 
 
"Yah! Where are you? Why didn't you answer any of my phone calls?"
 
 
"I went out hyung, i'm sorry."
 
 
"You made us worried, my wife is about to kill me she keeps calling the house but you didn't pick it up."
 
 
"I had dinner with Mona and Sheena earlier, I forgot to tell you or Youngbae but don't worry hyung i'm fine."
 
 
"Okay! Just turn on the alarm in the whole house."
 
 
"I will! Thank you."
 
 
"Good! Take a rest now, I heard Manager Kim will be there early in the morning."
 
 
"I know! Bye hyung." I said and hyung up. I activate the alarm and went upstairs to shower and soon enough dreamland engulf me, dreaming about the girl who I bumped earlier.