CHAPTER 48: XYZA'S B!TCHY SIDE

Love and Hate Relationship
CHAPTER 48 XYZA'S B*TCHY SIDE
 
 
7 months...
 
 
7 long months...
 
 
7 ing long months...
 
 
213 days and sleepless nights, 5,113 hours, 306,803 minutes and 18,408,206.8 seconds since the last time I saw Xyza. The last time I talked to her, the last time I touch her and held my girl. That long! I can't even manage to asked myself how I survive that long without her by my side. Before when she's around I only think about Chel, I only think the times we shared, happy moments but now I have her again and all I can think of is Xyza. I just realized how important she is to me, cliche right? Are people like this? I mean they realized the worth of someone in their life when they don't see that person, when that human being gives up on them. I can't explain! But I know you get what I mean.
 
 
Since me and Chel got back together I notice that I suddenly don't have friends. Don't get me wrong, they're not mad at me but I just feel alone. There's always tension every time Chel is around, most of the time she stays in the villa. I hardly see the kids, I don't have unannounced visitors or no one drags me anymore to go to bars or even in hyung's villa to hangout.  I know the reason and it's all because of Chel, I don't blame them because when they call to hangout for sure I she will come with me.
 
 
 
"Do you know what you're thinking?" That's what I heard when I step inside hyung's villa, it's Carla. She seems to be upset or mad. "Do you know what you're planning?"
 
 
"I know jagiya." Hyung replied.
 
 
"Thinking? Planning? About what?" That's what I ask while walking towards the kitchen and to my surprise Glaiza and Youngbae are there as well. "You're both here?"
 
 
"Obviously!" Glaiza arched her brow. She still hates me because I dumped Xyza and accepted Chel in my life again. "Seung Hyun wants to look for another house or villa."
 
 
"Why?" I frown.
 
 
"I correct myself, he wants them to move out of this villa immediately. Pronto."
 
 
"The word move out already exhaust me." Carla blurted out, not pleased at all.
 
 
"Why?" I asked again.
 
 
"I want to be honest with you Jiyong." Hyung sighs. "I'm not comfortable that my family especially the kids are a few feet away from your girlfriend."
 
 
"Girlfriend? Gross!" Glaiza shriek.
 
 
"Baby, stop." Youngbae rubs Glaiza's nape.
 
 
"Don't worry no need to move, she's moving out of the villa." I lied.
 
 
"Thanked God." Carla said and kiss my cheeks. "You save my life. Stop looking for a new house Choi." She smiles and kiss hyung as well.
 
 
"I still don't believe you dumped Xyza for Chel." Glaiza huffs and puffs. "I don't know what the h*ll are you thinking."
 
 
"Me as well." I sigh. "But I love her."
 
 
"Bullsh*t!" Glaiza hiss. "Love your face."
 
 
"So angry with me?"
 
 
"Because you're so stup*d!" She breathes. "You choose her over Xyza, are you sick?"
 
 
"No!"
 
 
"No what?"
 
 
"No, i'm not sick."
 
 
"You're sick." She insists. "You want me to smack you in the head using this pan?"
 
 
"I really..."
 
 
"What the hell are you doing here?" Glaiza cuts me off.
 
 
"I'm here for Jiyong." I whipped my head and found Chel standing a few inches behind me.
 
 
"You're not welcome here." Glaiza growls. "You're not even allowed to exhale the air you inhale in here."
 
 
"Baby, stop it!" Youngbae calm his wife down. "Take it easy."
 
 
"Jiyong." Hyung look at me and I get what he means.
 
 
"Just go back to the villa, i'll be there in a minute."
 
 
"Okay." She said and leave.
 
 
"You're so harsh to her." I blurted out looking at Glaiza when Chel went out of the house.
 
 
"Say that to her." She shot back. "Let me remind you that she cheats on you longer than your actual relationship."
 
 
"It feels like were in a war zone." Carla butted in.
 
 
"I'll go now." I stand up and grab a slice of brownies Carla baked. I'm serious hyung don't move out, she will be out in a couple of days." I said and wave at them.
 
 
 
-------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
"Can you believe what Glaiza did to me?" That's what she said when I enter my villa.
 
 
"Just forget it." I answer while eating the brownies. "You like?" i offer her but she shakes her head. "By the way, let's look for your own place."
 
 
"Why?"
 
 
"For you to have your own place." I said still chewing. "You can't just stay here."
 
 
"Why not? She frowns.
 
 
"I don't want hyung to look for a new house and move. I mean he's not comfortable when you're here."
 
 
"This is not his house."
 
 
"I know. Let's not fight, we'll find a nice house somewhere private. Don't worry i'll handle all the expenses."
 
 
"Why is he mad at me? Didn't he know the meaning of move on?" She frowns. "And why can't you protect me from them?"
 
 
"Bacause it's your fault. You teach the kids bad words, you seduce hyung and you literally turn your friends down. How do you  think they will treat you now?"
 
 
"But they can just leave it in the past?"
 
 
"Just give them time and space."
 
 
--------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
11 months...
 
 
11 long months...
 
 
11 ing long months...
 
 
334 days and sleepless nights, 8,035 hours, 482,119  minutes and 28,927,182 seconds. Still no Xyza. No text. No calls. No emails. No nothing. I tried to call her but the same old voicemail welcomes me, I leave a tons of messages but she ignores me. I just want to know if she's doing okay, if she's fine and well.
 
 
 
Hyung with his family are still my neighbors, 2 and a half months ago Chel found a place of her own, I go there most of the time. Hyung's happy. Chel's happy so i'm happy as well. I know a lot of people are disappointed in me with the decision I make, leaving Xyza over Chel. I love them both but I love Chel more. I think.
 
 
I take a long sigh and grab my phone.
 
 
 
"Hello" I was taken aback when someone answer from the other line.
 
 
"Xyza?"
 
 
"Jiyong? Its me Gummy."
 
 
"Noona?"
 
 
"Why?"
 
 
"Why are you with Xyza and why are you in Indonesia?"
 
 
"Indonesia? I'm in Manila."
 
 
"So Xyza went to Manila for vacation?"
 
 
"No! She lives here. Remember Paolo, Chel and Carla's house before?"
 
 
"Yes."
 
 
"She, Dennis and Raven are occupying the house now."
 
 
"Wait!" I suddenly become confused. "Xyza lives there?"
 
 
"Yup." She said. "Wait."
 
 
 
"Raven grab the bucket." Noona shouts. "Xyza, don't you dare puke on the carpet."
 
 
 
"Noona, she's supposed to be in Indonesia."
 
 
"What? You should talk to Laura. Wait."
 
 
"Jiyong." Its Laura.
 
 
"Tell me the truth."
 
 
"She didn't accept the project a long time ago." She stops for a while. "She didn't want to be away from you for a long period of time but she found out about you and Chel, so she told you a lie."
 
 
"Who else knows about this?"
 
 
"Its just the two of us. When Carla, Glaiza and Martha arrive earlier they're shocked to death."
 
 
"In Manila? Now?"
 
 
"Its Dennis birthday." She sighs as I hear noona shouts again. "Xyza's drunk since 12 in the afternoon."
 
 
"Why the hell I didn't know that they went there?"
 
 
"Maybe because if they tell you, Chel will come with you." There's a long pause in the line. Dead silence. "Jiyong, this past few months is very hard for Xyza."
 
 
"I'm on my way there. Tell hyung to pick me up at the airport. I'll text him what time I will arrive."
 
 
"Okay. I'll see you later. Bye."
 
 
 
==============================================================================================
 
 
 
XYZA'S POV
 
 
 
I can still feel the earth spins even my eyes are close, my head is thumping. I can still taste the rum in my mouth and it made me nauseous, I need to sit or else everything I ate will definitely comes out. My whole room is dark. I struggle to sit up but a pair of hands hold my arms. The bed side lamp suddenly comes to life and I have to squint my eyes because of it.
 
 
 
"Why did you drink too much?"
 
 
"What are you doing here Jiyong?"
 
 
"Why did you lie to me? You said you're going to Indonesia and here you are occupying Carla's old bedroom."
 
 
"What is it to you?" I mumble.
 
 
"Xyza... I"
 
 
"Just stop!" All the hurt inside me blooms. "Why do you care?"
 
 
"Because you're important to me."
 
 
"What?" I laugh. "Seriously? Please just leave."
 
 
"I'm just worried for you."
 
 
"Cut the crap." I shout. "You can't just barge inside my room and tell me you're worried for me after you your ex girlfriend."I stop. "I correct myself, your GIRLFRIEND! God! Jiyong, can't you see? I'm hiding from you." I stand up and the whole room starts to tilt.
 
 
"I get it you're mad at me, don't rub it on my face."
 
 
"Do you want me to rub it on your d*ck instead?" I said as my eyes stare between his legs.
 
 
"Whoa! Stop it. Sweetheart." It's Suengri.
 
 
"Don't call. Don't text and ask me if i'm okay. Well, i'm not okay and thanks to you because you broke my heart. You freaking cheated on me, just leave me alone." I shout at the top of my lungs.
 
 
"I...." I cut him off.
 
 
"LEAVE. ME. ALONE." I said through gritted teeth. "And tell your sl*t girlfriend to stop texting me every time you each other." I saw him in shocked, gaping at me.
 
 
"Sweetheart, you're in a roll." Suengri said trying to lighten up the mood.
 
 
"I'm just warming up."
 
 
"I'm sorry, I didn't know that you're mad at me."
 
 
"Are you st*pid or what?" I shout again, it feels like a barb wire is scrapping my throat. "I'm not mad, i'm hurt. i'm hurt Jiyong. Just get out. Get the h*ll out of my life."
 
 
"Hyung, just leave. She's drunk. Talk to her when she's back to her normal self." I hear Suengri. I want to shout again but i'm tired. I went to the bathroom and open the shower.
 
 
 
I didn't even bother to remove my clothes, I just stand under the cascading water coming from the shower. I'm hurt! Damn it! I'm not mad. I'M HURT! I sob uncontrollably, my heart is beating faster as if someone is chasing to kill me. All I need is a nice cold shower right now so I take my clothes off one by one and start to scrub my body, taking all the heartache away, taking all the memories of Jiyong away. After a nice long shower, I put on a shirt and shorts then crawl back to my bed to sleep.
 
 
 
"Are you feeling okay?" It's Dennis.
 
 
"What's for breakfast?" I mumble as I drink water.
 
 
"Breakfast? My day is still not over."
 
 
"I see." I nod. "It's still your birthday." I smile. "Where's everybody?"
 
 
"Suengri, Paolo, Gummy, Daesung, Martha and Jiyong went to Carla and TOP's house. Raven's with Tyrese in her room then Mona and Sheena will be here any minute from now."
 
 
"What's for dinner?" I sigh. "I'm hungry. Where's Laura?"
 
 
"Kitchen. For dinner wait for the girls they will bring proper food. By the way they will be back later and it means Jiyong will be here, I don't want any more drama okay?"
 
 
"Fine." I said and my phone vibrates.
 
 
 
My boyfriend is so hot, the way he kiss and move on top of me earlier and last night makes me go wild. Early morning s*x is the best. I woke up because he keeps kissing me neck while both his hands are busy massaging my b*obs and cl*t.
 
 
 
I take a deep breath, she's really pushing my limits and know the b*tchy side of me will have a special appearance.
 
 
 
I experience that with him girl. I mean ME as his breakfast, lunch, dinner and midnight snack blows his mind away. LITERALLY WE CAN HAVE S*X ALL DAY LONG. I know the feeling, the way he trails his tongue from my neck down to MY V*GINA made me go crazy. The way he moans my name like a prayer every time he C*MS made me convulse, the way he massages my b*obs lit his eye so bright it can be seen even you're on the moon and the positions we do, it will take me FOREVER to enumerate it to you. The way his HIP S. OUR WET SKIN FLAPPING WITH EACH OTHER can be heard by the neighbors. The way he s*cks and l*ck MY CL*T shoot me straight to heaven. I definitely know what you feel because WE ARE ING THE SAME GUY! Why don't we try thre*some next time? Or maybe a contest with the title WHO CAN S*CK HIS D*CK HARDER AND BETTER? Are you up for it? Just tell me when, where and what time because for sure I can easily beat you. By the way he's in my house earlier telling me that he cares for me and all that bullsh*t things he say also to you, he will drop by again later. Should I MAKE HIM C*M while he's with me? You know, he might missed my VAG*NA, MOUTH and of course ME, the TOTAL PACKAGE. Don't worry I won't mo*n too much and give my best because if I do that for sure HE WILL FORGOT THAT YOU EXIST IN THIS PLANET. One more thing, do you give him that cheap perfume he's wearing right now? Girl, you don't have a taste and so is he because he choose YOU.
 
 
 
 
I hit send. Mentally pat my back as if I achieve something important and I don't care if she will combust in anger or start a war against me. I'm fed up with all her crap. I'm fed up with all the text messages she's sending and I think now is the perfect time to unleash the devil within me. Showing my two pointy horns, my tail that can strangle her and a scythe that can cut her into little pieces.