CHAPTER 44: KARMA STRIKES HARD

Love and Hate Relationship
CHAPTER 44 KARMA STRIKES HARD
 
 
 
Its been more than a year since me and Xyza started dating, I can't ask for more, I can't imagine myself with another woman, I can't imagine my life without her, she's been very supportive, she's always by my side when I need her, when I need someone to talk to. Most of the time she comes with me when I go out of the country, she's nice, sweet, caring and most of all she's getting along with my family and friends.
 
 
"I can't concentrate if you keep doing that babe."
 
 
"What?" Innocent look, mode on!
 
 
"You keep shoving your face in front of me."
 
 
"I'm just amaze how can you think with those kind of ideas."
 
 
"Stop bugging me, go find Tabi or Seungri or play with the kids."
 
 
"But I want to spend some time with you babe." I frown and act like she hurt my feelings.
 
 
"I want to spend time with you as well but I don't want to cram with this project, they're paying me to do my job."
 
 
"So what can I do to help you."
 
 
"Stop shoving your face in front of me." She stares at me. "And don't breathe in my neck, it makes me shiver."
 
 
"Like this?" I blew some air in her neck and she immediately push me away.
 
 
"Jiyong!"
 
 
"What?"
 
 
"Stop playing dumb, you know what that can do to me." She's trying to hide her smile. "You're so annoying." But failed.
 
 
"I won't bother you but you have to do me a favor." I smile and s*ck her earlobe.
 
 
"Stop doing that!" I s my arms around her waist and start to kiss her neck and nape. "What do you want?"
 
 
"Bed." I whisper to her and in one swift move I carry her and walk towards my bedroom and locked it.
 
 
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
"Stay here for awhile, sleep with me first." I hold Xyza's wrist, preventing her from getting dressed. "Let's sleep first, aren't you tired?"
 
 
"Of course i'm tired and it's your fault." She lies beside me again and kiss my lips.
 
 
"Let's sleep, you worn me out." I laugh when she bites my shoulder. "You're all over my bed babe. You're all over me."
 
 
"Don't worry I won't do it again." She says irritably and I laugh louder. "You're so annoying."
 
 
"I'll stop, just rest for a while. What time should I wake you up?"
 
 
"After an hour."
 
 
"Okay." I grab the sheet and cover our bodies. Her head on my chest while my hand her back gently, that will made her put to sleep immediately.
 
 
 
I wake up alone in my bed, I squint my eyes to find Xyza but my bedroom is empty and I heard squeals and laugther from the  outside, I know hyung's kids are here and they're talking about food. I stretch my arms as high as I can get. I found my clothes neatly folded on the couch so I get up and went straight to the bathroom, a cold shower will help me a lot then dry myself with a towel and put back my clothes on.
 
 
"Aunt Xyza, why don't you put a swimming pool inside the house?"
 
 
"This is not a house Soju, its an office."
 
 
"Office?" I heard Marty. "Can you decorate Daddy's office? I want to put a lot of stickers in there."
 
 
"I want trucks inside Daddy's office. " Its Maru. "And helicopters."
 
 
" I think you should asked your Daddy first." I said.
 
 
"You're here, samchon?" The three kids look at me in shocked.
 
 
"This is my villa." I state the obvious and stay beside Xyza. "What are you three doing here?" I cross my arms and look at them.
 
 
"We're just waiting for Daddy and Mommy, we will go out." Marty says.
 
 
"We will have dinner in a restaurant then we will watch a movie." Soju adds, "You want to come with us?"
 
 
"Maybe next time my darling, Aunt Xyza is busy."
 
 
"Pshhhhhh you just want to make out with her." 
 
 
"That's a good idea." I smile.
 
 
"God Jiyong! Your mouth, shut up! They're kids." Xyza whispers that earn a confused look from the two girls.
 
 
"I'm just joking." I said immediately. After a few minutes hyung went inside my house to call the kids and just like that they are gone.
 
 
"I have to go home, I need to finish this by tomorrow afternoon."
 
 
"Stay here."
 
 
"I can't work properly when you're around me."
 
 
"Fine." I won't let her work, that's for sure. "I'll just go to maknae;s place."
 
 
"Okay! Will you bring me breakfast tomorrow morning?"
 
 
"Of course babe, let's have dinner first before I drop you to your place."
 
 
"Okay."
 
 
 
============================================================================================
 
 
 
CHEL'S POV
 
 
 
I've been having this feeling that Tyrese is cheating again and I hate it so badly. I had those sleepless nights thinking about him and his secret affair with a b*tch. I want to caught him in the act and prove to myself that my hunch is true, that he's seeing someone else beside me. I'm so disappointed when I found out that i'm not pregnant, false alarm. Next time Iwill make sure that my tummy will grow bigger and I will force him to marry me.
 
 
 
"Are you going to work?"
 
 
"Yes. I have a meeting."
 
 
"Okay. Can you go home at dinner time? I'll cook something for you."
 
 
"Sure." He said as he fix his tie. "I'll go now." He said and kisses my lips.
 
 
"Drive safely." I said. "I love you."
 
 
"I love you too." He said and hop on his car.
 
 
 
While making dinner, i have this feeling that I can't explain. Part of me wants to prepare food but another part of me wants to find Tyrese. I hope he's in the hotel right now doing some paper works or having a dull meeting with the board members or scolding Brenda then eventually fired her. I stop chopping vegetables and drummed my fingers on the kitchen counter top, I dialed his number but he didn't answer, I tried again but the same result. I don't want to call Brenda so I decided to just hail a cab and go to the hotel.
 
 
 
"Where's Tyrese?" I asked his assistant as I enter his office.
 
 
"He's not here since this afternoon."
 
 
"Where did he go?"
 
 
"I don't know."
 
 
"You're his secretary Brenda, so I assumed you know where he is." I slam both my hands on the table but she didn't even flinch.
 
 
"Yes, i'm his secretary but I didn't meddle with his private life."
 
 
"I'M HIS PRIVATE LIFE." I smirk. "And thank you for not meddling between us."
 
 
"I mean his other private life." She smirk back and my blood boils in an instant.
 
 
"What do you mean?"
 
 
"I didn't mean anything."
 
 
"Spill it or else i'm going to drag you out of this office."
 
 
"He has a family. A mother and a father even extended family such as uncles, aunties and cousins." She stops and look at me. "Maybe he goes out to meet them."
 
 
"So tell me where  he is?"
 
 
"All I know is that he ask me to cancel all his meetings today and rescheduled it next week."
 
 
"Tell me the truth, do you guys have an affair?"
 
 
"Affair?" She chuckles. "Me and Tyrese?"
 
 
"Just answer my question. I know he has a lot of girls and he s some of them."
 
 
"Some?" She laughs. "He s all of them including you." She points at me.
 
 
"And you?" I point at her.
 
 
"Oh please!" She laughs again. "Don't include me to 'those kind of girls'" She air quote the last words she says. "Like you."
 
 
"Oh come on!" I cross my arms over my chest. "You won't stay long with him as his secretary if he didn't you." 
 
 
"You want to know the secret why i'm the only girl that stays in his life longer than anybody else?" She smiles. "Because I use this." She points to her head maybe referring to her brain. "And not this." She now points at her private part. "In your case I bet you always use that." She points in between my thighs. "So don't cling to him as if you own him, you're not the only girl in his life right now. Just be thankful that he bought a mansion for you."
 
 
"Take that back you b*tch!"
 
 
"I'm just being honest with you. I meet a lot of girls since I work as his secretary so you're not special to him."
 
 
"Damn it! Shut up!"
 
 
"In no time he will just dumped you." I didn't answer her, I just went outside and look for Tyrese, I know he's still here because I saw his car in the basement parking lot.
 
 
 
I bumped into Sheen and Mona, I asked them if they saw Tyrese loitering around the hotel. Mona told me that she saw him going to the presidential suite alone. I don't feel good about this but I will give him the benefit of a doubt, maybe Brenda's right he's with his family right now but why didn't he tell me? I make my way up to the presidential suite, I work in this hotel for so many years so I know it like the back of my hand. 
 
 
 
Before heading up, I went to the reception desk and ask for the master key card. I slip it on the door slot and it opens the door. The suite is empty but there's two wine glass in the dining table, I walk towards the bedroom it's empty but the bed is not tidy indicating that someone is here. I hear the gushing sound of water and I know it came from the bathroom, I walk again and open the door, my jaw drops as I saw Tyrese on the bathtub while staring at the girl under the shower. Adrenaline strikes, I stride towards the girl and yank her hair, dragging her out of the bathroom and out of the suite.
 
 
 
"Damn it! Let her go." Tyrese voice booms inside the suite. He yanks one of the robe and put it on him.
 
 
"Hon." The girl cries for help. HON? 
 
 
"Chel!" Tyrese shouts. 
 
 
"Don't you dare shout at me. You son of b*tch! You cheated on me."
 
 
"Damn it!" He shouts and yank my other arm forcefully and I fell on the carpeted floor. "Are you okay?" I heard him say as he hugs the girl. "Lock yourself in the room, don't go out. I'll just talk to her."
 
 
"Are you sure you're going to be okay?"
 
 
"Yes!" He helps the girl stand up then ushered her to the bedroom 
 
 
"What the hell is wrong with you?" He said in gritted teeth.
 
 
"I should be the one to ask you that question."
 
 
"What?" He chuckles. "I didn't confront you when I found out that you keep going to Raymond's house." My breathe hikes up.
 
 
"What?"
 
 
"Don't ing lie to my face." He shouts. "I know he keeps ing you every time you go to his place." He chuckles and I have to continue lying.
 
 
"Don't you dare accuse me." I said. "You said this morning that you're going to be busy with work."
 
 
"I really don't know why are you clinging to me so much."
 
 
"BECAUSE I'M YOUR GIRLFRIEND!" I shout so that the girl can hear me. "AND WE'RE LIVING UNDER ONE ROOF!"
 
 
"It doesn't matter, you don't own me." He said. "Get the out of here and go home."
 
 
"I won't go anywhere without you."
 
 
"Don't push me. Don't make me kick you out of my house."
 
 
"I won't leave you." 
 
 
"Just go, i'll be home after an hour."
 
 
"No!"
 
 
"Get the hell out of here." He push me out of the suite, he's too strong for me so in no time i'm standing outside staring at the close door. 
 
 
Tears spring down my cheeks, I walk slowly towards the elevator. I don't know what will I do now. Here I am crying on my own while the man I love is with someone else. It hurts a lot, I clutch my chest and sob uncontrollably, the elevator door pings and it opens, I walk out of the lift, I don't care if the guests or employees are looking at me. I don't give a d*mn about what they think, all I want right now is someone who will console me and someone will tell me that everything will be alright.
 
 
 
As I make my way outside, I spotted Dennis and Paolo but they didn't even glance at me, I know they saw me but they just walk passed me as if they didn't know me. I don't want to go home but every time I think about Tyrese, there's this urge inside me telling that I need him in my life, that I need to be with him but like what Brenda said earlier he will dumped me in no time and I can feel that the 'time' she's referring is about to happen.