CHAPTER 33: NEW RELATIONSHIP (PART 3)

Love and Hate Relationship
CHAPTER 33 NEW RELATIONSHIP (PART 3)
 
 
 
Xyza suddenly moves and cling to me that made me woke up. Her left leg drapes on top of my thighs, her left arm wraps around my stomach while her head is buried on my neck. Am I a freaking body pillow? I'm trying to steady my breathing because i'm palpitating, she's too close to me, she's literally breathing on my neck that send shiver to my spine but I really don't care right now. Her phone suddenly rings, I try to reach it with my free hand and trying my best not to wake her up, I look at her phone screen and its her secretary, Laura.
 
 
 
I told Laura that she's still in dream land and she will not wake up anytime soon. Laura told me that Xyza have a meeting this morning but I just told her to cancel it since her boss is drunk since last night. She said that she will just reschedule the meeting next week and end the line. I continue to stare at her, trying to asses everything that happen in the last 24 hours. Trying to asses my feeling for her, if i'm ready to be in a relationship, if i'm ready to commit and love again. Of course my mind is in whirlwind right now so I grab my phone and open a chat box, tapping each Bigbang members name. 
 
 
 
ME:
 
 
I need everyone's help.
 
 
 
YOUNGBAE:
 
 
About what?
 
 
 
SUENGRI:
 
 
How's your date hyung?
 
 
 
DAESUNG:
 
 
Date? Again? With who?
 
 
 
TOP:
 
 
Still not done with that date thing huh?
 
 
 
SUENGRI:
 
 
That's his last date that I arrange.
 
 
 
YOUNGBAE:
 
 
So how's the date?
 
 
 
ME:
 
 
It felt weird....
 
 
 
SUENGRI:
 
 
Why? 
 
 
 
TOP:
 
 
You didn't like the girl?
 
 
 
DAESUNG:
 
 
Did our maknae choose a wrong girl for you hyung?
 
 
 
ME:
 
 
No! I felt the opposite.
 
 
 
YOUNGBAE:
 
 
Whoa! Seriously?
 
 
 
TOP:
 
 
We need to meet that girl. Who is she?
 
 
 
DAESUNG:
 
 
Let's have dinner tonight.
 
 
 
YOUNGBAE:
 
 
Bring her with you.
 
 
 
ME:
 
 
Actually she's still sleeping beside me.
 
 
 
TOP:
 
 
That's my boy..... :)
 
 
 
YOUNGBAE: 
 
 
So eager.
 
 
 
DAESUNG:
 
 
Wow hyung. You're the best and it looks like you really like the girl, she's the only one that you bring in your villa. 
 
 
 
ME:
 
 
Whatever you all think is wrong, I bring her here because she's drunk.
 
 
 
SUENGRI:
 
 
Whoa! I just went to the bathroom to pee and this is what I read when I return? HYUNG YOU HAVE FEELINGS FOR MY SWEETHEART? I knew it.
 
 
TOP:
 
 
Sweetheart? 
 
 
 
YOUNGBAE:
 
 
XYZA? That sweetheart?
 
 
 
DAESUNG:
 
 
That's a shocker.
 
 
 
ME:
 
 
Stop with the violent reactions. I'm not saying I love her, I just realize that I like her. Love is different from like.
 
 
 
SUENGRI:
 
 
Oh my God! I'm right, you really like her. I knew it.
 
 
 
DAESUNG:
 
 
Cancel the dinner we already know who the girl, no need to interrogate.
 
 
 
TOP:
 
 
So what happen to the dinner? And how the hell did you find out that you like her? We need all the details.
 
 
 
YOUNGBAE:
 
 
Don't tell us that you and her have....... Oh my God!
 
 
 
ME:
 
 
She's beautiful and kind and sweet.. You know.
 
 
 
SEUNGRI:
 
 
So you're in love with my sweetheart?
 
 
 
ME:
 
 
I'm not in love with your sweetheart, I just... like her.
 
 
 
SEUNGRI:
 
 
You will fall for her, eventually. Trust me.
 
 
 
TOP:
 
 
Wow! You finally admits that you like her.
 
 
 
 
YOUNGBAE:
 
 
We're happy for you Jiyong.
 
 
 
DAESUNG:
 
 
So the both of you are still together, until now?
 
 
 
ME:
 
 
Don't make it a big deal, she sleeps here all the time, right? I'll talk to all of you later, I need to do something. 
 
 
 
 
I close the chat box and close my eyes, I think confessing to them about my feelings for Xyza is a bad idea. Am I in love with her? That can't be, I mean what I feel about her is nothing compared what I feel towards Chel. That girl is my life, my everything and the girl I want to be with for the rest of my life while Xyza is some what the fresh air I needed. Actually its not right for me to compare the both of them to each other. I sigh and shake my head, I need to clear my mind right now, its not helping me to think this things right now, I rub my temple then look at the girl beside me, she's not hugging me anymore and she's awake, staring back at me.
 
 
 
 
========================================================================
 
 
 
 
XYZA'S POV
 
 
 
I kick him repeatedly when I found out that he told my secretary to cancel my meetings this morning, well I wanted to kick and kill myself because I drink too much last night even though i'm going to be busy today. This is all Suengri's fault if he didn't arrange this date I wouldn't be here but then again this is still my fault because once again I drink too much as if that's the last time I will drink but the heck, its free so can you blame me?
 
 
 
 
"Why didn't you just wake me up when Laura called?"
 
 
"How can I wake you up, you're snoring in my neck." He looks at me, covering his body with a pillow to block my kicks.
 
 
"Don't you know its an important meeting?" I shout then look at him. "And for your information, I don't snore." I kick him again but he captured my legs.
 
 
"Fine you don't snore but your face is literally glued on my neck." He said. "And can you please stop kicking me."
 
 
"Its your fault, why didn't you bring me to my room?"
 
 
"Because my fre*king back is about to snap off and you know why?" I wiggle my legs but damn this guy is strong. "First, I carry you for four blocks, carry you from my car until here and for your information your room is at the end of the hall."
 
 
"Who told you to carry me?" I shout back.
 
 
"Oh how I wish I pull you by the hair from that bar until in this room." He smirks and bite my thigh.
 
 
"Ouch!" I'm about to attack him but my phone rings and it's Laura. 
 
 
 
"Laura... What time?" I said and glance back at my phone. "Okay... Tell them i'll be there in an hour... Thank you."
 
 
 
 
"Let go of my legs I need to take a shower, I have a meeting in an hour." I said in a calm way.
 
 
"Don't kick me okay. Please consider my body type." I nod in response and when he let's go of me I immediately went straight to my room and take a shower.
 
 
"Just go, I think you just broke one of my ribs." He whines but I really don't care. I'm in a hurry right now, after taking a shower and fixing myself I went again to Jiyong's room to grab my bag and ask something.
 
 
"Where's my car?" I asked.
 
 
"Hongdae." He said without looking at me, he's busy playing with his xbox.
 
 
"Can I borrow your car?" I grab my bag and sit on the bed.
 
 
"Sure. The keys are on the table in the kitchen, leave your car keys i'll ask my manager to get your car later."
 
 
"Thank you." I said and put my key on the bed side table and stand up to leave but when i'm about to close the bedroom door behind me he talks again.
 
 
"Do you have a concealer?"
 
 
"Yes. Why?"
 
 
"I think you should cover that hickey on your neck or you want to show your client that you sleep with a man last night." He chuckles but he didn't even glance at my direction. I squint my eyes then walk to his bathroom and when I look in the mirror I saw the damn h*ckey on my neck, I remove the stiletto i'm wearing and throw to Jiyong's direction but the damn guy have a quick reflex.
 
 
"JIYONG!!!!!!!"
 
 
"You're going to be late dude." He laughs and stand up. "Its your fault."
 
 
"My fault? How the hell did it happen?" I'm fuming in anger right now, the j*rk suddenly kneel in front of me and wear the stiletto on me. "Just be thankful that i'm in a hurry right now." I said.
 
 
"Whatever just go." He holds both my shoulder and turns me around. Pushing me lightly towards the door.
 
 
"Let go." I said and wiggle my shoulders but he just laughs.
 
 
"Good luck dude." He said but I didn't even glance at him. I grab the car keys and runs towards his car. I saw Carla and Seung Hyun but I just wave at them because I don't want to be late.
 
 
 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
 
My mind is not focus in the meeting. Yes i'm drunk last night, i'm shocked when Jiyong told me that he carried me from the bar up until in his car. Actually I want to smack his head earlier and told him that he can drive his car from the parking lot to the bar, instead of carrying me. But that's not my problem, yes i'm drunk but all the alcohol suddenly vanish when Jiyong pulls me towards him and kiss me.... HE KISS ME.... OUR TONGUES MINGLE AND CUDDLE IN MY MOUTH.... and that's not all he even fondle my b**bs...
 
 
 
My soul literally leaves my body when he kiss me last night, the j*rk is a good kisser. I will come clean now, I have a crush on him, who doesn't, right? I mean that damn man is handsome. I'm still reeling on the kiss when I need to pee last night, I thought he went out of the room but when I enter the bathroom he's there, in the tub, eyes close while and is he.....? I can't even say it but that made me smile, it means I have that effect on him. I want to turn around but I can't hold back my pee any longer, so I decided just to sit on the toilet bowl and pretend that I didn't know what's happening around me. I feel my cheeks blush and suddenly remember that i'm in the middle of a meeting.
 
 
 
 
"I like to hear your ideas for my new house." My client suddenly say.
 
 
"Here." I answer and lay my plan on the desk. "What do you think Mrs. Jung? Tell me if you want to change something."
 
 
"Can I think first then I will call you if I want to add something?"
 
 
"Sure." I smile at her. "We're not in rush, you have a plenty of time to think."
 
 
"Thank you. You're really a big help."
 
 
"That's my job Mrs. Jung." I said.
 
 
"Thank you for you time, i'll call you when I think of something but I already like your idea."
 
 
"No problem. I'll wait for your call then."
 
 
"Okay." She stands up. "Bye."
 
 
"Bye." I bow and ushered her to the door. When she's gone I continue to day dream.
 
 
 
 
I can't believe that he's doing that thing in the tub, I went out of the bathroom and stumble down. I want to move but he hurriedly follow me then carry me back to the bed, I can't move nor steady my breathing, thank God he went back to the bathroom but when he went out again and lie beside me, I suddenly want to just vanish. I want to stand up and leave the room but I can't. I just continue to pretend that i'm sleeping but what he said made me flip out. 
 
 
 
 
 "I can't believe that i'm having feelings for you dude."
 
 
 
 
"Mam" I jerk when I hear Laura's voice.
 
 
"Yes?"
 
 
"You have a..." She didn't finish what she have to say when someone hold her shoulder, she smile at the person and open the door wider to let that person in.
 
 
"I heard from your secretary that you're done with your meetings, let's go hyung and Carla are waiting for us."
 
 
"Where? Why?"
 
 
"Dinner." He simply say and grab my bag. "They're outside in the car, since you have my car I ask them to drop me off here." He open my bag and look for something.
 
 
"I don't like to eat dinner, I'd rather sleep." I said. He looks at me while holding the car keys.
 
 
"Just stop okay." He smirks and grab my wrist. "I'm hungry." He said and drag me towards the door. Laura is just smiling when we both pass her desk. He stop and look back at Laura. "Cancel all her meetings tomorrow for sure she will be drunk again."
 
 
"Jiyong!" I shout but his laughter echoes around the office and to top it all my heart is beating faster and i'm loving that he's holding my hand.