CHAPTER 34: LIKE OR LOVE?

Love and Hate Relationship
CHAPTER 34 LIKE OR LOVE?
 
 
 
After the double date we had with Hyung and Carla. Well that's what I think it is. Me and dude always go out but the problem is I really didn't ask her to go out with me, as I've said before i'm not yet really ready to be in a relationship so we end up always going out with group dates. I will ask one of the girls to ask her to go with us, I don't want to put a label between the both of us, I just want to enjoy the feeling of being giddy every time she's around, I like the feeling that my cheeks turns into ripe tomatoes every time she teases me. I like how the butterflies around my stomach and of course I like the feeling that she's always beside me.
 
 
 
I've never plan to feel this way towards her, I've never thought that I would feel this way. It's always been a brother and older sister between the two of us, never in my wildest dream that I will fall for her. WAIT... DID I SAY FALL FOR HER?!? I JUST LIKE HER, I MEAN LIKE A CRUSH.... BUT FALL FOR HER? SO I LOVE HER?!? NOT LIKE BUT LOVE?!? See that's what i'm talking about, I need to analyzed first what my real feeling towards her. I'm so confused right now.
 
 
 
 
 
"What's with the confused look samchon?" Soju asked me. As always she and Marty are here in my villa. Running around, playing in the balcony, eating or just asking out of this world questions.
 
 
"Do I look like confused?" I ask back.
 
 
"Yes samchon." Marty nods. "Does your tummy hurts?"
 
 
"My tummy?" I knit my brows together.
 
 
"You look like constipated." Marty giggles while Soju nods.
 
 
"I'm not." I chuckle and ruffle her hair.
 
 
"So what are you thinking samchon?" Soju look at me.
 
 
"A lot of things. Well, someone." I smile as Xyza's face enter my thoughts.
 
 
"You mean Hee-ran imo?" Marty says.
 
 
"Or Aunt Xyza?" Soju butted in. I look at them and start to ask myself if I can ask them a lot of things?
 
 
"Who do you like more for samchon?" I turn to face them and put down my music notebook on the bed.
 
 
"We like Panda for you."
 
 
"No." Soju shakes her head. "I like the model for you, the one on the internet." I frown. Who's that?
 
 
"I mean Hee-ran imo or Aunt Xyza?" I asked and wait for their answers.
 
 
"Both." Marty say.
 
 
"Just one."
 
 
"Aunt Xyza." They both said in unison.
 
 
"But where's Chel imo? She didn't go here anymore." Soju look at me and frown.
 
 
"I think she's working somewhere."
 
 
"Why?"
 
 
"I don't know." I shrugged my shoulder.
 
 
"But she's your girlfriend right?"
 
 
"Not anymore."
 
 
"Why?"
 
 
"I don't know."
 
 
"Why didn't you know samchon?"
 
 
"You won't understand."
 
 
"If you don't tell us we won't really understand."
 
 
"The both of you won't understand because both of you are too young." I smile at them.
 
 
"But were grown ups already samchon." Both of them pout and frown at the same time.
 
 
"I'll tell the both of you when you both reached 18 years old." 
 
 
"That's unfair."
 
 
"No its not." I shake my head. 
 
 
"So you like Aunt Xyza more than Hee-ran imo?"
 
 
"Yes." I breathe a lungful of air and nod. "But promise me the both of you won't tell this to anyone" They both nod
 
 
"Why don't you like to tell her?"
 
 
"Because she might not like me back." 
 
 
"How will you know that she like you if you won't tell her?"
 
 
"I don't know." Come to think of it, the kids are right. The three of us suddenly jerk when someone knocks on the door.
 
 
 
 
We went out of my room and I open the door, everyone are here. We decided to just buy food and spend the whole night in my villa with the kids. Youngbae is carrying Keifer's baby carrier while Glaiza is carrying Keifer. Carla is carrying Maru. Daesung is with his wife, Martha. Suengri is all by himself. Wait! All by himself? Where's Xyza? The girls run towards hyung as if they didn't see each other for centuries.
 
 
 
"Daddy!!!!! Daddy!!!! Mommmmmy!!!!!" The girls shout, they both run towards hyung's arms. He carried both of them and shower their faces with kisses that made my darlings laugh.
 
 
"How's my princesses?"
 
 
"Were good daddy." Soju say.
 
 
"You're too big to be carried by your dad." Suengri teases her. Here we go again.
 
 
"Samchon." Soju eyed him but Suengri just tucked his tongue out,
 
 
"Where have you been daddy?" Marty says while she's busy reaching for Maru.
 
 
"Me and Samchon Panda bought some food."
 
 
"Okay." Marty responds. "Keifer." She calls him.
 
 
"Sweetheart, what are you doing outside? Stop talking to your secretary." We heard maknae.
 
 
"I'm in a middle of something important." She hiss as she enter the villa. I smile just by hearing her voice.
 
 
"Aunt Xyza." The two girls call her.
 
 
"Hi." She waves back.
 
 
"Samchon likes you." They suddenly both said in unison then points at my direction. And I thought my secret is safe with them.
 
 
 
 
===================================================================================================
 
 
 
 
T.O.P's POV
 
 
 
 
My eyes widen as Soju and Marty blurted out something that all of us wanted to hear straight from Jiyong's mouth ever since that date they have more than a month ago. I can't believe that my daughters are the only one who can break the ice to the both of them. Well, its very obvious that Jiyong like her and I know Xyza likes Jiyong as well but she never admitted it to anyone and now the truth is out in the open I just wish that this is their chance to finally let go of the feelings that their hiding from each other.
 
 
 
"You two stop it." I said to them then look at Jiyong's ashen face.
 
 
"But its true daddy." Marty pouts. "Samchon said he likes Aunt Xyza."
 
 
"Samchon said that he's afraid to tell Aunt Xyza because she might not like him back." Baby love continues. "Do you like Samchon Jiyong?" She look at Xyza's direction, not taking her eyes away from her waiting for her reply.
 
 
"Okay that's enough." Glaiza butted in. "We all know the answer to that." She smiles and look at JIyong, who I think is about to faint.
 
 
"God! You two just promise me that its going to be our secret." Jiyong look at my girls, smiling. They just giggle and wiggle from my grip, I put them down and they run towards Jiyong.
 
 
"Me and Marty will help you so that Aunt Xyza will be your girlfriend." Soju whispers to Jiyong's ear but we all heard it.
 
 
"This is so awkward." Daesung said quietly but then again we all heard it.
 
 
"You want our help samchon?" Marty pull Jiyong's shirt. "We will help you."
 
 
"I don't know darling." Jiyong breathes a lungful of air and maybe trying to grab something to support his self.
 
 
"Aunt Xyza.... Samchon said th....." Soju didn't even finish what she's about to say when Jiyong cover as well as Marty's mouth.
 
 
"What about our secret?" He sighs then look at Xyza. "Sorry dude. You know.... kids....."
 
 
 
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
 
 
"Can't believe that the girls have more guts than you Jiyong." Youngbae chuckles. The five of us are in the balcony,
 
 
"Its our secret." Jiyong sighs.
 
 
"Not anymore." I said looking at him. I want to laugh but I know my girls are some what cross the line. "Sorry about earlier."
 
 
"Its fine hyung." He said. "At least its out in the open."
 
 
"So whats your next move hyung?" Daesung asked Jiyong as he pour red wine on his wine glass.
 
 
"I don't know."
 
 
"You still don't know?" Maknae look at him with disbelief. "You know, not all the girls are like Chel."
 
 
"I know that." 
 
 
"So what's keeping you on asking Xyza for a date?" I asked. "Both of you done that before."
 
 
"I just want to be right this time. I mean, I want my next relationship to last forever."
 
 
"You wouldn't know the answer if you will admire Xyza from afar." Youngbae said.
 
 
"He's right hyung." Daesung butted in. "You can't avoid to get hurt when you love someone. Its a package deal."
 
 
"And beside Xyza is not Chel." Maknae adds.
 
 
"So?" I look at him but before he can answer my two girls and wife are beside me.
 
 
"Samchon, sorry about earlier." Baby love starts.
 
 
"Mommy said its rude to tell someone else's secret." Marty continues.
 
 
"It's fine." Jiyong smiles. "You help samchon a lot earlier. So no need to say sorry." He hugs both of them.
 
 
"See mommy, samchon is not mad."
 
 
"But its wrong." Jagiya said.
 
 
"Aunt Xyza told us a secret earlier." Baby love giggles.
 
 
"That's true samchon but we won't tell you." Marty beams at Jiyong then look at me.
 
 
"Tell samchon." Jiyong batts his eyelashes but the girls just run back inside followed by jagiya.
 
 
 
 
The four of us just laugh, seeing Jiyong's weird facial expression is epic. He's battling with his own self right now, I know that somewhere deep inside he still love and cherished Chel but at the same time he's afraid to fall in love with someone else. I just hope that he finds the girl that he truly loves and settle down to build a family of his own, we all know that he's ready to take another step of his life but the problem is the girl that's right for him is still missing in action.
 
 
 
 
====================================================================================================
 
 
 
 
XYZA'S POV
 
 
 
 
"Hey wake up." I rub my eyes as I saw Jiyong's face inches away from mine. "Why don't you go to your bedroom and sleep." I suddenly feel disoriented, trying to remember where I am. Yes, i'm in Jiyong's villa.
 
 
"Where are they?" I slowly sit up and stretch my arms.
 
 
"They all went home." He simply said.
 
 
"Home? Where's Suengri?"
 
 
"That sweetheart of yours abandon you here in my villa." Jiyong chuckles. "He said that I should let you sleep here because you're tired with work."
 
 
"I wish I bought my own car." I simply said. 
 
 
"Its 3 in the morning so I think you should stay for the night." 
 
 
"Yah." I nod. "I'm hungry." I said.
 
 
"Come, there's still food in the kitchen." He tug my hand and ushered me through the living room, then dining until we reach the kitchen. He let's go of my hand and I sit in a bar stool.
 
 
 
Jiyong laid 2 plates, one for me and for him. Utensils and glass. Grabbing a pitcher of iced tea in the fridge, placing the left over food in front of me, reheating the pizza and even placing a napkin on top of my plate. I think Jiyong is a server in his past life. I smile at that thought. He busied himself while his waiting for the microwave to ping, I wonder if he's really looking for something in the freezer or he's just avoiding me because of what happen earlier.
 
 
 
"You okay?" I asked. "What are you looking for?"
 
 
"Chopsticks."
 
 
"Chopsticks? In the freezer?" I arched my brow, waiting for him to turn around and face me.
 
 
"Just kidding." He chuckles. "Here." He hands me a bar of chocolate.
 
 
"Thank you." I smile.
 
 
"I know its your favorite." He said then the microwave pings. He walk while grabbing a plate in one of the kitchen cabinets then opens the microwave to retrieve our food.
 
 
 
He sits beside me and he start to put food in my plate then do the same on his own plate, we eat in silence and I don't know why the h*ll there's an awkward air between us. The silence is killing me, I can only hear my own heart beat and thoughts, I sigh but I keep on eating because i'm hungry. I don't have time to eat the whole day because of my busy schedule, after going to Busan I went straight to Dolce Vita to follow up the progress of my work there. 
 
 
 
"How's Dolce Vita?" He ask. Finally! 
 
 
"Good! I think we will finish in a month or two." I said. Twisting my body to look at his direction.
 
 
"I'm doing a lot of things that's why I don't have time to go there."
 
 
"Its fine, everything is going smoothly." I said while chewing and all of a sudden he kiss me, in my lips, I stop talking, I stop chewing and I think I stop breathing.
 
 
"Why are you blushing dude?" He chuckles.
 
 
"I'm not blushing, i'm fuming in anger." I hiss. Actually i'm giddy.
 
 
"Whatever." He laughs again then kiss me again. "You better chew your food."
 
 
"So you like me?" I blurted out and his turn to blush. "Why are you blushing dude?" 
 
 
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
Dude is hugging me, were laying on the couch in his living room. Were facing each other not talking but just kissing and smiling. After the last word I said earlier he suddenly yank me towards him, kissing me passionately and I give in. I marvel the feeling of him hugging me like there's no tomorrow, I marvel the exquisite feeling of his mouth to mine, of his tongue invading my mouth. 
 
 
 
"Its already bright outside." He said while rubbing his nose to mine, I look at the floor to ceiling windows and the sun is already up.
 
 
"What time is it?" 
 
 
"9 in the morning." He respond after glancing at his wrist watch.
 
 
"We've been laying here for more than 5 hours?"
 
 
"Yes." He kiss me once again on my lips then my forehead. "Are you busy later?"
 
 
"No. Why?"
 
 
"Let's have dinner."
 
 
"Okay." 
 
 
"I'm thankful that the girls blurted out what I really wanted to tell you." I laugh at what he said.
 
 
"Really?" 
 
 
"I like you, I really do." He said staring at me. "Let's date." He kiss my lips. "Let's get to know each other." He kiss me again. "Then let's see where this feeling will take us."
 
 
"Okay." I stare back. He claims my mouth again, his hands traveling at my hips. 
 
 
"I love you." He said hoarsely.I thought he just like me but now he loves me?
 
 
"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!" We both jerk up when we heard a loud squeal or scream. We found Marty and Soju standing in front of the couch looking at us. Why didn't we notice them?
 
 
"I've been looking for the both of you, let's go breakfast is ready." My head whipped to the main door and saw Seung Hyun.
 
 
"Daddy. We saw Samchon and Aunt Xyza kissing." Marty runs.
 
 
"Samchon said I love you to Aunt Xyza." Soju shouts. "And they're kissing like this." She close her eyes and  pout her lips then starts making a sound of a kiss.
 
 
"That's right daddy and they're going on a date tonight." Marty says excitedly. Both me and Jiyong just stare at them and couldn't find any words to say.
 
 
"Let's tell mommy." They both said in unison and off they go to their own villa,
 
 
"I think the two of you better go now, my wife will explode if she found out that our kids saw you guys making out on the couch." Sueng Hyun smiles and turn his heel around to follow his kids.
 
 
"What are you waiting for dude?" Jiyong is now standing, smiling at me.
 
 
"What?" I ask in confusion. He leans down and kiss my lips again.
 
 
"Carla will beat the sh*t out of us, so let's just go on a date." He smile and held his hand that I gladly take.