CHAPTER 15: WE STILL LOVE EACH OTHER

Love and Hate Relationship

CHAPTER 15 WE STILL LOVE EACH OTHER

 

 

 

"What?" I shout as I talk to Martha. "What happen?"

 

 

"She slash her wrist." Martha answered my  question, I froze and look at dude who is sitting in front of me.

 

 

"Are you kidding me?" 

 

 

"No. Both wrists, she slash both her wrist." She said.

 

 

"I'll go there, wait for me."

 

 

"Okay." She sighs. "I'll text tou the hospital and room number, they will transfer her to a private room."

 

 

"Okay! I'm on my way."

 

 

"Jiyong, stay calm." She reminded me because with the sound of my voice she knows that i'm in a panic mode. "Don't worry Gian and Glaiza are here."

 

 

"How can I stay calm?"

 

 

"I know. Don't worry she will be fine."

 

 

"Okay. Bye."

 

 

"Bye."

 

 

 

"Sorry but I need to go." I said and stand up. Me together with Xyza are in my villa with Mr. Chan, he's the architect discussing about the new pension.

 

 

"Everything okay?" Xyza look at me and I shake my head. I don't want to discuss her this matter in front of Mr. Chan.

 

 

"Is it okay if I leave the both of you? Something came up, its an emergency."

 

 

"Just go Jiyong, I can discuss everything with Xyza. She knows everything and anything."

 

 

"Thank you. I'll just follow the both of you in the pension later." I said. "Dude, can you come with me for a second?"

 

 

"Okay." She replied. "I'll be back Mr. Chan." And both of us went to hyung's villa.

 

 

"Hyung." I shout as I enter the villa.

 

 

"What?" Hyung look at me, he's carrying Maru while Suengri is wearing an apron and holding a feeding bottle.

 

 

"Chel's been rushed to the hospital." I said but he and maknae seems to be not interested.

 

 

"Is she okay?" Xyza yank my hand. "What happen?"

 

 

"She slashed both her wrists." I said quietly.

 

 

"What? You better hurry and check on her." She continues.

 

 

"Hyung, can you please just pretend in front of me that you're worried for her." I look at him.

 

 

"Sorry but i'm not."

 

 

"Hyung!" I whine.

 

 

"Just go now." Hyung said to me. "And please be careful, you're going to drive."

 

 

"Maknae, let's go." I look at him next but he didn't move an inch.

 

 

"Hyung, don't be mad at me but I rather listen to Xyza and Mr. Chan's discussion about the new pension even though I didn't understand some of the terms they're talking about than go to the hospital with you and pretend that i'm worried for Chel."

 

 

"Fine," I said and I don't blame them. "I'll go now." I look at them.

 

 

"Take good care of her." Xyza said. "Buy her food." She continues, sometimes I just want to worship this girl even though Chel texted her so many times with nasty and foul words she still cares about my ex.

 

 

"I will." I smile at her and say goodbye to hyung and Suengri.

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

"How is she?" I ask Carla when I saw her.

 

 

"She's fine but still unconscious."

 

 

"What really happen?" I ask even though I have an inkling idea what's the reason.

 

 

"We really don't know what's gotten into her." She said. "Good thing Glaiza went to her house this morning and saw her lying on the floor."

 

 

"Is she okay now? I mean is she out of danger?"

 

 

"Yup! Good thing everything is okay even though the cut on both wrists are deep."

 

 

"Where's her boyfriend?" I ask.

 

 

"Boyfriend?" Carla look at me. "She have a boyfriend?"

 

 

"You didn't know?" She shake her head still looking at me. "She have a boyfriend?"

 

 

"Then why are you here if she have a boyfriend?"

 

 

"I'm just concern, the last time we saw each other we had an argument because of your kids."

 

 

"Let's just go inside the room, people might spot you."

 

 

 

When we enter the room Glaiza and Martha are there as well, arranging some of Chel's clothes. They said that her vital signs are good except that she's still unconscious and thank God that she's out of danger, I stare at her and she's pale, I don't want to see her in this kind of situation. Am I the one who's responsible about this? I don't want to think about that but for sure a part of the reason is me, I told the girls that they can go home now. I know Martha is busy with work and planning her wedding while Glaiza and Carla have a family to take care of.

 

 

 

"Are you sure that you're okay to be alone here?" Glaiza ask me.

 

 

"I'm fine and beside my manager is on his way here, don't worry." I assure them.

 

 

"Call us if she wakes up." Glaiza said again. "I'm going to slash and I will make sure that she won't wake up ever again."

 

 

"Yah!" Martha slap her shoulder slightly.

 

 

"Let's just wait for her to wake up then we can ask her what really went wrong." I explain to them.

 

 

"Bye." Carla tap my shoulder and the three of them left.

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

Its almost midnight but she's still unconscious, every nurse that went inside this room are shocked to see me. I ask them the same damn question over and over again and I will get the same answer for them, what kind of hospital is this? They didn't know when the patient will regain her consciousness. I pace back and forth while staring at her getting worried each passing minute, should I ask the girls to call Tyrese so that he can take care of her? But what's the weird part is they didn't know Chel have a boyfriend. Why the hell that Tyrese is not here? I look for Chel's phone maybe I can give him a call but when I open her phone it has a lock code, I try her birthday, then my birthday and lastly our anniversary but its always a wrong code combination. What am I thinking? I put it down and sit on the chair.

 

 

 

"Baby.... Baby..." I heard her call me, I didn't realized I fell asleep.

 

 

"Hey are you okay?" I sit on the bed looking at her. "What happen?"

 

 

"I'm thirsty." She replied. I immediately grab a bottled water and help her to drink.

 

 

"Are you hungry? Wait i'll just call the nurse."

 

 

"Don't leave me." She said weakly, grabbing a handful of my shirt.

 

 

"I'll be back, I just need to call the nurse." I look at her and stand up. They check on her, before leaving the room the doctor reminded her to go see a specialist so that the incident won't happen again. "What do you want to eat?"

 

 

"Anything." She replied. "Why are you here?"

 

 

"Martha called me this morning, why don't you call your boyfriend?"

 

 

"I told you were done." She said firmly. "What I told you the last time we see each other are all true."

 

 

"Why did you do this to yourself?" I ask her looking at her wrists.

 

 

"When you left me that night i'm so lonely, you have my friends but I only have myself." She sniffs. "I shouldn't choose him over you, i'm so stupid to let you go baby."

 

 

"Do you still love me?" I smile.

 

 

"Yes! I'm very much in love with you." Tears start to flow on her cheeks. "I'm so jealous when I saw you with Xyza."

 

 

"She's a good friend of mine."

 

 

"I know but... i'm sorry. Please give me another chance."

 

 

"I love you, you know that right?"

 

 

"Can we start again baby?" She look at me straight in the eyes. "I promise you i'm going to be a better girlfriend."

 

 

"Just promise me one thing." I kiss the back of her hand.

 

 

"Promise me that you will say sorry to hyung and Carla."

 

 

"Yes i'll do that." She said with a nod.

 

 

"And to Xyza." I continue. "I read all the offensive messages you send her."

 

 

"She told you about that?"

 

 

"No. I just accidentally read your messages to her."

 

 

"You two are really close huh?" There's a hint of jealously in her voice that made me smile. "Are you jealous baby?" I .

 

 

"Yes!" She said and pout.

 

 

"I love you." I said. "To the moon and back with a side trip to Mars." I kiss her lips. "I love you to infinity and beyond."

 

 

"So cheesy." She chuckles and give me a peck. "Sorry again."

 

 

"Let's put everything behind us okay?" I kiss her forehead. "And one more thing."

 

 

"What? Anything for you."

 

 

"Don't hurt yourself again." I kiss both her wrists and hug her tightly.

 

 

"I promise, I won't do it again." We share a passionate kiss and I savor every second of it.

 

 

"I don't know what will happen to me if something bad happen to you." I rest my forehead to her. "I almost die earlier when I heard that you're here."

 

 

"It won't happen again baby." She kiss my forehead. "I love you."

 

 

"I love you too baby." I smile at her, I can't believe she's mine again, my baby is back and I will make sure that it will be forever.