CHAPTER 21: HEART OR MIND?

Love and Hate Relationship
CHAPTER 21 HEART OR MIND?
 
 
 
I let my cigarette fall on the concrete road then step on it, I wave my hands on the air to grab my baby's attention as she went out of the hotel. Its almost midnight but I decided to give her a surprise visit, she look shocked when she saw me while I still give her a sweet smile. She suddenly talk to someone over the phone. I'm not sure if she's the one who called or someone called her I slowly walk towards her, can't wait to break the happy news to her. I claimed her lips as soon as I stand in front of her not minding the people around us.
 
 
 
"What are you doing here?" She asked in pure shocked.
 
 
"Picking you up." I smile. "How's your day?"
 
 
"Hectic." She pouts and stole a kiss from me.
 
 
"Let's eat i'm starving."
 
 
"Okay." She smiles. We walked hand and hand going back to my car.
 
 
"I have a surprise for you." I said while looking at her, she seem to be restless looking back at the hotel. Waiting probably to one of her friends or co-workers.
 
 
"Give it to me." She said without looking at me.
 
 
"Later after we eat." I say and starts to drive. My mood becomes sour and i'm starting to regret picking her up but my surprise can't wait until tomorrow morning.
 
 
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
FLASHBACK
 
 
 
"Baby I told you that were going to Busan, we already talked about it. You will apologize to Xyza." I look at her.
 
 
"I'm not in the mood."
 
 
"Chel." I warn her. "You promised me."
 
 
"I've changed my mind and beside i'm doing something today."
 
 
"Its your rest day."
 
 
"I have some things to do." She said and then went inside the bathroom, I sigh out of frustration.
 
 
"I'm going out." I shout and put my shirt on. I didn't wait for her answer and just went out of our apartment.
 
 
 
"Hyung... Booked me a flight going to Busan... I think I will stay their until tomorrow morning... Ask Suengri if he wants to come... Pick me up in my villa... I'll ask hyung and Youngbae too... Thank you... Bye."
 
 
 
"Explain to me again why are you going to Busan?" Carla ask.
 
 
"Boys night out." I smile.
 
 
"Okay... Bye... Shoo.. Go now." She smile back.
 
 
"Our flight is tonight." I sigh and lie on the couch. I'm here in their villa, my darlings are still with hyung's parents while Maru is asleep. "Maknae and Youngbae will come with us."
 
 
"Okay." She sit beisde hyung and busied herself in front of her laptop.
 
 
"How I wish every woman in this planet is like her hyung." I chuckle. "She's easy to talk to, keep her." 
 
 
"Whether I like it or not she will be by my side for the rest of my life." Hyung answered me. "I can't give her back to her parents."
 
 
"Just tell me if you want to get a divorce, I will give it to you." Carla shot back.
 
 
"What are you talking about?" Hyung hiss and bite Carla's shoulder.
 
 
 
+++
 
 
I keep banging on the door of Xyza's apartment unit, I decided to go straight here before going to the hotel where the others are waiting. I just hope she's not mad at Chel or me, I knock again and called out her name, according to Martha she's here all day long.
 
 
 
"What took you so long to open the door dude?"
 
 
"Why are you here?"
 
 
"I just want to say sorry." I said and went inside. "Its been bugging me about what Chel did to you."
 
 
"Its fine. Don't sweat it." She said. I tug her to sit beside me. "Are you alone?"
 
 
"I'm with the boys, doing some ninja moves to go here." She nods. "Dude." I whine and rest my forehead in her shoulder. This kind of stuff are normal to the both of us. "I don't know what to say anymore." I confess. I cling my arms to her and whine some more. "I'm so sorry."
 
 
"Stop doing that." She clicks her tongue and wiggle her shoulder. "I told you its fine and please stop clinging to me."
 
 
"Dude!" I whine more and buried my face to her neck. "You smell nice." I smile.
 
 
"I know." She says flatly.
 
 
"I'm just joking." I scoff.
 
 
"That's why you keep sniffing my neck." She scoff as well.
 
 
 
END OF FLASHBACK
 
 
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
Chel is shell shocked when I hand her my surprise. We're going to Paris tomorrow morning  and we will stay there for a week. I decided that we should spend some precious time together plus i'm planning to propose to her, I just need a perfect timing while were away.
 
 
 
"Are we really going to Paris?" I nod in response. "Why didn't you tell me ahead of time? I need outfits."
 
 
"Just bring yourself and your passport, we will just shop there for your outfits or whatever you need."
 
 
"Really?" What I say grab her full attention. "Everything branded?" I nod. "Seriously?"
 
 
"Yes. Anything you want baby." 
 
 
She run towards the walk in closet to pick her outfit for tomorrow's flight. I just stay in the bed, feeling sleepy, trying to make up a plan for my girl. I really wanted to ask the guys to help me but they're against my plan. They told me to think it through, to think at least a million times before kneeling down on one knee and pop the question. I'm so stress right now, will I proposed or not?
 
 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
FLASHBACK
 
 
 
"I will proposed to Chel." I look at Xyza. "We will go to Paris next week."
 
 
"Congratulations." She smiles. "Can I be one of the flower girls?"
 
 
"But i'm not sure about it." I sigh. "You? Flower girl? What are you a toddler?"
 
 
"You're confusing me." She scoffs. "You're just experiencing wedding jitters." 
 
 
"Wedding jitters?" I laugh but suddenly stops. "I just want to be sure." I look at her then place both my legs on top of her lap. I'm lying on the couch while she sits at the other end of it.
 
 
"You told me earlier that you're going to proposed and now you're telling me that you want to be sure."
 
 
"I don't want to rush things."
 
 
"Then why are you proposing to her?" She slap my legs.
 
 
"How about you dude?"
 
 
"I'm not proposing to anyone." I kick her slightly with her answer.
 
 
"I love her."
 
 
"Everyone of us knows that."
 
 
"But..."
 
 
"But?"
 
 
"Nothing." I shake my head. "What do you want from Paris?"
 
 
"Nothing."
 
 
"I'll just buy you a couple of lingerie." I laugh. "Wait..." I look at her. "I forgot your front and back are the same."
 
 
"Get out of my house." She shouts at me.
 
 
"I'm just telling the truth." I laugh out loud then I feel a sudden pain. She kick my little pet dragon.
 
 
"Dude." I shout and hold it, too much pain.
 
 
"Are you saying something?" She smirks and leave me alone in the living room.
 
 
"XYZA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I shout again. "YOU'RE SO DEAD!"
 
 
"Blah... blah... blah... blah..." She smile sweetly and went inside her room.
 
 
 
END OF FLASHBACK
 
 
 
====================================================================================================
 
 
 
Early in the morning were both in the VIP lounge of Incheon International Airport, waiting to board our plane. I'm still thinking of what should I really do. I'm sure and dead serious when I think about marriage, when I think about settling down and when I think of forever. Of course I want that girl to be Chel but there is uncertainty in me that's why i'm having a war between myself, so I need to talk to the boys one last time before I head to Paris, I open up a group chat and I start to type.
 
 
 
ME:
 
Should I proposed or not?
 
 
YOUNGBAE:
 
No!
 
 
DAESUNG:
 
No hyung, at least not now.
 
 
T.O.P:
 
No... A big NO!
 
 
SUENGRI:
 
Please think first.
 
 
ME:
 
But I love her.
 
 
SUENGRI:
 
And she's a cheater.
 
 
T.O.P:
 
Think first, you don't have to rush things between the both of you.
 
 
DAESUNG:
 
Team Xyza-GD for life....
 
 
ME:
 
I need to get even with that girl when I get back.
 
 
YOUNGBAE:
 
LQ?
 
 
SUENGRI:
 
Wow... LQ. What's that hyung?
 
 
DAESUNG:
 
What happen hyung?
 
 
YOUNGBAE:
 
You two fight?
 
 
ME:
 
Nothing.
 
 
 
Chel talk to me for a minute so I have to close the chat box immediately, she's in seventh heaven since last night. I know she really love the place that's why when the first time I said we can't go there she erupts and end our relationship. She keeps talking about the places she wants to go while were in Paris, things she wants me to buy her. She's like a kid again and I love that side of her.
 
 
 
"Baby, let's go we can board now." She smile at me.
 
 
"Okay." I said and about to stand up.
 
 
"Wait, i'll just call my mom. I forgot to tell her about our trip."
 
 
"Okay. I'll wait for you here." I said. She walk away from me while her phone is press against her ear. I need to tell the guys that we will board now.
 
 
 
SUENGRI:
 
My sweetheart kicks the Dragon's pet.... HAHAHAHAHA
 
 
YOUNGBAE:
 
Really?
 
 
DAESUNG:
 
Seriously?
 
 
SUENGRI:
 
Yes. That's why my sweetheart is hiding from hyung.
 
 
T.O.P:
 
FSIGSPIHJhbdwqjwoa;j613208eepigjkxlnsdq\knxv,/ajvGhiddqdubqpBWFWYWQLCXZMNCMH
 
 
SUENGRI:
 
What's that hyung? Alien language?
 
 
ME:
 
What are you all talking about?
 
 
SUENGRI:
 
How's your pet hyung?
 
 
YOUNGBAE:
 
Does it hurt?
 
 
DAESUNG:
 
What did you do hyung?
 
 
SUENGRI:
 
Sweetheart doesn't want to tell me the reason.
 
 
SUENGRI:
 
Omo!
 
 
DAESUNG:
 
What?
 
 
SUENGRI:
 
Hyung, did you and my sweetheart do something?
 
 
YOUNGBAE:
 
Unfaithful boyfriend.
 
 
ME:
 
Yah! We didn't do anything wrong.
 
 
SUENGRI:
 
And then you want to marry your unfaithful girlfriend.
 
 
DAESUNG:
 
That's below the belt maknae.
 
 
ME:
 
He's just telling the truth but I want to make it clear that nothing happen between me and dude. I can't cheat on Chel.
 
 
YOUNGBAE:
 
We know that.
 
 
ME:
 
Seriously please help me. Where is hyung?
 
 
DAESUNG:
 
Don't proposed.
 
 
SUENGRI:
 
Right.
 
 
YOUNGBAE:
 
Think first.
 
 
T.O.P:
 
Something happen between Xyza and Jiyong?
 
 
SUENGRI:
 
No.
 
 
DAESUNG:
 
Nothing.
 
 
YOUNGBAE:
 
Read the messages hyung.
 
 
ME:
 
Hyung, help me.
 
 
T.O.P:
 
Too lazy to back read.
 
 
ME:
 
Hyung...
 
 
T.O.P:
 
Are you sure about that proposal thing Jiyong.
 
 
ME:
 
No...
 
 
T.O.P:
 
Then don't do it. We told you many times while were in the pension that you have to be very sure, you know what I mean.
 
 
YOUNGBAE:
 
Hyung is right Jiyong. Think it first, its not the end of the world.
 
 
T.O.P:
 
Have to go. Maru's keep snatching my phone. Jiyong just enjoy the vacation and think very carefully.
 
 
ME:
 
Thank you hyung. I have to go as well, we will board now.
 
 
YOUNGBAE:
 
Enjoy.
 
 
DAESUNG:
 
See you in a week hyung.
 
 
SUENGRI:
 
Buy me clothes hyung. Enjoy.
 
 
 
=====================================================================================
 
 
 
I'm still thinking about everything, I really don't know what to do, I really don't know if i'm going to follow what the guys told me. Should I think first or follow my heart? The ring is waiting for me in Paris, I designed it myself and I can't wait to see it and slipped it in her finger. I love her, yes I do. I want to spend my life with her, build a family with her but my mind and heart are in war right now. My heart say Go. Proposed to her, marry the girl of your dreams in the near future. But my mind is protesting, you love her but she cheated on you and you know the truth. Don't be so blinded with what you feel for her, she's just using you. THINK CAREFULLY. THINK THOROUGHLY to bring your senses back.
 
 
 
=============
 
 
NOTE:
 
I just realize that the bad words/swear words/vulgar words are removed so some parts of the conversation/sentence are incomplete.Since i'm too lazy to edit every chapter just feel free to ask me if you have questions. Thank you. 
 
Please don't forget to subscribe, comment and upvote