CHAPTER 17: CHEL'S KIND HEART

Love and Hate Relationship
CHAPTER 17 CHEL'S KIND HEART
 
 
Can someone explain to me what's happening here! The hell with Suengri's head, what is he thinking? I ruffled my hair in annoyance and stare at the girl who is supposed to be 'my date', she is also confused as well, shaking her head over and over again. THIS IS INSANE!
 
 
 
"Is Suengri really busy tonight that's why he ask you to pick me up here?" She said and that makes me more confused.
 
 
"What? I thought you are my supposed to be blind date?"
 
 
"Blind date?" She chuckles. "Dude, are you crazy?"
 
 
"Okay! Wait. What are you doing here Xyza?" I ask with a raised eyebrow.
 
 
"Me and Suengri were supposed to drink but when I arrive here he called me telling that everyone decides to just have dinner in his house." She explains. "Then he told me to just wait for someone to pick me up."
 
 
"But he told me that you are my blind date, that he can't cancel it because he can't contact you." I look at her and sit on the couch, gulping her drink. "What's this?" I raise the glass.
 
 
" on the beach." She answered me.
 
 
"He's calling you but he can't reach you?"
 
 
"Aren't you listening Kwon?" She said. "I just told you that he just called me."
 
 
"I'm going to get even with that panda." I said in gritted teeth.
 
 
"Dude, you're so slow." She chuckles one more time. I glanced at my watch, its almost 10 in the evening.
 
 
"Let's go to Suengri's house." I stand up. "! I need to fetch Chel." I look at her with confused look.
 
 
"Fetch her, i'll just take a cab." She suggested, placing money on the table.
 
 
"Wait." I grab my phone and dialed my manager's number, I ask him if he can pick Chel in our house after that I call Chel and tell her to prepare because my manager will fetch her instead of me. "Dude let's go."
 
 
 
The bar is a little bit far from Suengri's new house, he's going to beg later to save his dear life from me. Dude just keeps on laughing at my expense, she can't believe that maknae trick me and I fall for it, she can't understand me. Its fine to go on a blind date but I have Chel again in my life right now and I won't allow to jeopardize our relationship. Well she said she undersatnds me but she told me that if I really don't want to loose Chel again I can say no to maknae, even if he pleads to me. I suddenly question myself about my feelings for Chel, did my love for her slowly fading away? That won't happen, she's my everything.
 
 
 
"You've done a nice job here." I look at dude while walking around maknae's house.
 
 
"Thank you. Well he already know what he wants so its easy for me to do my job."
 
 
"But i'm still going to kill him."
 
 
"For crying out loud stop whining dude, let's just pretend that none of this happens." She chuckles and stand.
 
 
"Sweetheart." Suengri shouts. "Help me!"
 
 
"With what?" She ask.
 
 
"Cook lasagna for us." He acts cute. "Pretty please sweetheart."
 
 
"Fine."
 
 
 
Me and maknae help Xyza cook, we cut everything she needs while she's bossing us around, doing this and that. If I know that this will happen i'd rather stay up all night and write songs, the smell of onion and garlic in my hands is so disgusting. After an hour everyone arrives, I can tell that there's awkwardness because of Chel, I wonder what will happen if hyung arrives. Me and and Chel are enjoying the cool breeze in the garden, sitting in one of the bench when hyung appears.
 
 
 
"Hyung, you're late." I said.
 
 
"We drop the kids in my parent's villa." He simply said. "Then we waited Marty's tantrums to subside, she wanted to come with us. She even wears the gown Xyza gave her." Hyung chuckles and shake his head but he didn't even glanced at Chel.
 
 
"Sorry were late." Carla said while approaching us. "Hi! How are you?" She hug Chel and glance at me.
 
 
"I'm good." Baby smiles.
 
 
"Marty throw tantrums." Carla explains. Hyung on the other hand walk towards the other side of the garden to smoke. "Jagiya, wait."
 
 
 
Hyung stops and waited for his wife, I  mouthed to Carla to talk to hyung regarding what happen a few weeks ago, I don't want my hyung and the girl of my life have a misunderstanding, Carla just nods and hurriedly run towards hyung. She immediately cling her arms to hyung and they both walk together. Actually they look like they're still dating they really love each other and I know me and the girl beside me will be like them.
 
 
 
"Is it because of me why didn't they bring the kids?" Chel ask me.
 
 
"No!" I shake my head. "Once in a month we really do this, eat dinner and drink without the kids." I explain.
 
 
"But Tabi is still mad at me."
 
 
"We can't blame hyung."
 
 
"I know."
 
 
"Jagiya." We heard Carla, quietly whining in front of hyung. "Jagiya... hmmm." She look at hyung and whine some more. "Hmmmm... Please... Jagiya... Hmmm."
 
 
"She's being a baby again." Chel chuckles.
 
 
"I know but hyung love her so much."
 
 
"Yes."
 
 
"Jagiya..." She whines, I can clearly see that hyung sighs then hug Carla. She smiles while looking at us with a thumbs up sign. "Hurry up jagiya." She yanks hyung's hand. 
 
 
"I'm still smoking jagiya." We heard hyung say, lifting his hand with a stick on it.
 
 
"Throw it." Carla said. Hyung sighs again but complies. Stubbing the cigarette bud in the trash can.
 
 
"Let's go jagiya." Carla drag him towards us. Chel stands up and wait for them.
 
 
"Jiyong told me what happen a few weeks ago. Tabi, i'm sorry." Chel starts. "I didn't realized that I've become a bad influence to your kids."
 
 
"Hyung." I said. "Please forgive her." Hyung sighs and look at me.
 
 
"I like to be honest with you." Hyung turn his attention to Chel. "Just watch with the words that will come out of your mouth. I'm doing this because you're Jiyong's girl and you're my wife's friend."
 
 
"Choi." Carla scowls.
 
 
"I'm just telling the truth." Hyung scowls back.
 
 
"Its fine, its really my fault. I'm jealous that time that's whty I blurted those words." She said. "I understand if you won't talk to me like before but i'm still thankful that you give me a chance like this."
 
 
"Fine." Hyung said quietly.
 
 
"Everything's okay now." Carla smiles. "Good boy Choi." She tiptoed and pat hyung's head.
 
 
"Stop calling me Choi, Carla."
 
 
"YAH!!!!!" Suengri shouts. "Let's eat."
 
 
"Carla, let's go inside i'm hungry." Hyung said and walk.
 
 
"Give him some time." Carla say to us. "Yah Choi wait for me." Hyung stop and glare at her.
 
 
"Aren't you afraid of me?"
 
 
"No!" Carla snake her arms around hyung's waist. "Thank you jagiya." She said.
 
 
"I'm just doing this for you." I heard hyung answered his wife.
 
 
"Baby, one down and one to go." I kiss Chel's forehead.
 
 
"I know." She kiss my lips. "I need to talk to her later."
 
 
"You want me to call her?"
 
 
"No need." She smiles. "I can do it myself."
 
 
"Yah you two." Suengri shouts. "What are you waiting for?"
 
 
"Let's go inside before maknae erupts." I entwine my hands with hers and together we walk back inside the house.
 
 
 
================================================================================================================
 
 
 
XYZA'S POV
 
 
 
"Why did you do that?" I ask Suengri. "You know that they just got back together. Don't give Jiyong another heartache and headache."
 
 
"Do I look like I care sweetheart?" I sigh with what Suengri's response. "What she did to hyung is unforgivable."
 
 
"I know but can you just forget it? I mean look how happy Jiyong right now." I point at the two in the garden.
 
 
"If it wasn't for hyung I won't allow that girl to go here." He sigh.
 
 
"She's also a friend of yours." I smile. "And she's nice, I know her for a long time."
 
 
"Nice?" He smirks. "Really now?"
 
 
"Just let your hyung be happy."
 
 
"What can I do?" He ask. "Pretend that I like her for my hyung?" I sigh and look at him.
 
 
"Taste it." I point at the sauce of lasagna. "I'm hungry,"
 
 
 
After I cook, Suengri literally shouts at everyone to gather in the dining area, he specifically told me that his dining table should be long and can accommodate 10-15 people not to mention another table for the kids. He's really a sweet guy, behind that playboy image of his, he thinks about everyone and that makes him stand out.
 
 
 
"Thank you for coming to my house warming party." He smiles to everyone.
 
 
"House.... warming?" Martha look at him.
 
 
"Yah!" He shouts and point at her.
 
 
"I thought its just a simple dinner." Glaiza butted in.
 
 
"Yah!" He shouts again. "Are you all really my friends?" He scoffs.
 
 
"Here." Every couple place a gift or two in the table for him and he suddenly smiles from ear to ear.
 
 
"Thank you." He smiles to everyone.
 
 
"What does dude gave you?" Jiyong ask him.
 
 
"The house. I mean she decorate the house for free." His mega watt smile shines throughout the  whole room.
 
 
"Yah! That's unfair." Jiyong shouts and eyed me.
 

"Don't be so jealous hyung." Suengri laughs.
 

"How about us?" Youngbae ask. "Unfair!"
 
 
"That's right, its really unfair." Daesung butted in whining beside T.O.P.
 
 
"Its unfair." T.O.P joins in.
 
 
"Fine!" I said and scowls at them. "I'll do your houses, as long as my work is not hectic, i'll do it for free." Everything become chaotic. The other man tells me what motiff he wants, the other two just whines and tell me things that are not related to decorating, last but not the least the last man wants me to redo his whole villa.
 
 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
"Hi." Someone stood beside me. "Can we talk?" It's Chel then behind her is Jiyong.
 
 
"Of course." I smile. I put my phone down on the center table and face the both of them.
 
 
"Baby can you leave the both of us?" Chel look at Jiyong.
 
 
"Can I just stay here?"
 
 
"Go away Kwon." I butted in. "We don't need you here."
 
 
"That's right baby." Chel smiles.
 
 
"Fine." He pouts and walk away with heavy footsteps.
 
 
"Xyza" Chel sits beside me. "I just like to apologized, what I texted you are inappropriate."
 
 
"Don't worry about it." I smile back at her.
 
 
"I really step on the line, I shouldn't vent out my anger to you."
 
 
"I understand, don't think about it."
 
 
"Thank you." She said. "I wish Tabi will forgive me as well."
 
 
"He will, don't worry. He's just protective with his kids.."
 
 
"So the two of you are in good terms now?" Jiyong is smiling from ear to ear while walking towards us.
 
 
"I told you to leave us for awhile." Chel shakes her head.
 
 
"I just wanted to make sure that the two of you will be friends again." He pouts.
 
 
"Baby, stop pouting Xyza might puke." She giggles.
 
 
"I already puke inside my mouth." I declare.
 
 
"See baby." She smiles and Jiyong rolled his eyes. "By the way let's have dinner tomorrow, i'm planning to invite everyone." She look at me then Jiyong.
 
 
"I want to but I can't." I sigh. "I'm going back to Busan tomorrow afternoon with Tyrese and Brenda." What I said made Jiyong froze. "He just came back from Singapore."
 
 
"Too bad." She replied.
 
 
"Maybe next time." I smile. "When will you go back to work?"
 
 
"Next month." She replied. "Jiyong force me to take vacation."
 
 
"How I wish I can go on vacation."
 
 
"Loaded with work?" he look at me and I nod. My phone rings and it's Tyrese.
 
 
"Excuse me." I said to them and answer the call.
 
 
 
"Yes... What time?... I'll just go to the hotel... Really?... Good... i'm starting to get worried about that furnitures'... Okay boss... Bye."
 
 
 
"Sorry about that." I smile.
 
 
"Work?" Jiyong ask.
 
 
"Yes. It's Tyrese. We need to stay in Busan for the weekend with Martha and Glaiza." I sigh and for the second time Jiyong froze. "Jared is in Manila."
 
 
"The hotel in Busan will be fully operational in a couple of months." Chel look at Jiyong.
 
 
"That's right, after this i'm going to take a long vacation."
 
 
"Do that dude." Jiyong butted in once again.
 
 
"Are you included in this conversation dude?" I smirk.
 
 
 
Suddenly Glaiza and Martha went inside to find me, whining about the sudden work we have. Can I blame them? It was supposed a worry free, no work weekend for us but everything change in one phone call. I almost forgot, I have another work, the new pension. I'm going to visit there tomorrow but the hotel needs me more. Whether I go there or not its going to be a hectic weekend but at least me and Chel are in good terms again.