CHAPTER 39: DINNER WITH OLD FRIENDS

Love and Hate Relationship
CHAPTER 39 DINNER WITH OLD FRIENDS
 
 
 
Okay what in the world is going on right now? I mean... I myself even lost for words right now, all I want is a nice vacation which I recently experience then celebrate the birthday of my beloved lady but this is insane. Its like she drop a bomb in front of me and expected me to be cool with it. 
 
 
 
"You're kidding right?" I look at Xyza with wide eyes. "You're just playing tricks on me babe."
 
 
"Why would I do that?" She smirks. "I'm telling you the truth, Mico and Tyrese are step brothers."
 
 
"And how did you know about all of these things?" I cross both my arms over my chest. This is ridiculous!
 
 
"Remember the day I had a meeting with Mico?" She said and I nod in response. "After an hour with Mico discussing about the house, Tyrese and Chel showed up together."
 
 
"Then?" I was stunned, so the girl I despise the most is in Manila. "What happen?"
 
 
"That's the time I found out that they're step brothers." She shrugs and continue to eat her breakfast. "Mico looks familiar then when I saw Tyrese, it hits me that they're related but i'm still shocked when he introduce me to Tyrese."
 
 
"Did Chel hurt you?" I look at her. "Did she tell you awful things again?"
 
 
"No." She shakes her head. "She hardly talk the entire time were together. Mostly the two bothers do the talking."
 
 
"Are you sure? You don't have to lie."
 
 
"Why would I lie?"  Slapping my shoulder a couple of times. "I told you she didn't speak, she just sit there and listen to the guys."
 
 
"I thought she do something to you again and if that happens I won't tolerate it again."
 
 
"Stop watching to much drama on your free time." She said. 
 
 
"I'm just saying that you have to be careful when you're around her."
 
 
"Shushed." She stick her tongue out at me. 
 
 
"I'm serious." I gave her a warning look. 
 
 
"You're getting worried for nothing, i'm doing business with Mico not with her nor Tyrese."
 
 
"Fine."
 
 
"Okay." She said and put the dishes to the dishwasher then went straight to the room. I followed her, she's getting ready to go to work and my playful side kicks in. "Babe." I called her. "Come here." I said and pat the space beside me in the bed.
 
 
"What? I'm going to be late."
 
 
"Come." I said.
 
 
 
She sit beside me and give me a questioning look, I just smile then pull her closer to me giving her a kiss on the lips. The kiss that turns me on so much, I slowly lay her to bed then i'm on top of her, slipping my hands under her shirt and feeling her skin against my finger tips makes me want to ripped her clothes off her and finally make love with her. I really want us to be one, I want her to feel my love for her, I want to own her but I stop myself. Even though I want it so badly, I need her consent. I don't want those things to happen between us if she's not ready, I want it to be a mutual decision, I want it to be special.
 
 
 
"Unnie, they're making out again." I suddenly sit up, as if staying close with Xyza burns the hell out of me.
 
 
"God!" I blurted out. "Where the hell did the two of you come from?" 
 
 
"Watch your language." Xyza slap my back.
 
 
"Samchon, you always make out with Aunt Xyza." Soju said. "What's the taste of ? It feels like you can't get enough of her."
 
 
"Guys always want to kiss girls." Marty butted in. "Daddy always kisses Mommy."
 
 
"Even Samchon Youngbae and Aunt Glaiza."
 
 
"What do my darlings want at this hour?" I sigh and glance at the wall clock. "Its only 8 in the morning."
 
 
"We want our ice cream." They both said.
 
 
"At this hour? Does your mom know that the both of you are here?"
 
 
"Yes." Marty nods. 
 
 
"You two always caught us in a non-friendly child scene."
 
 
"If you don't want us to caught you making out with Aunt Xyza, why don't you try to lock your door samchon." Soju look at me straight in my eyes, her hands are on her hips while tapping her one foot repeatedly.
 
 
"Let's go, i'll give you your ice cream." I sigh and went out, the two girls followed me to the kitchen. "Here."
 
 
"Bye samchon." They both wave and walk away from me. I followed them and found hyung in front of my door steps.
 
 
"Hyung." I said.
 
 
"What's with the long face?" He smirks.
 
 
"Look daddy." Soju shows her ice cream and skipped back to their own villa.
 
 
"Now I know." He said and look behind me, I hear Xyza says good morning to hyung. "Did my girls caught the two of you again?" He shakes his head and chuckle.
 
 
"Yes."
 
 
"Next time try to lock your door."
 
 
"I lock it and good thing they didn't knocked down the door."
 
 
"I mean your bedroom door." He chuckles and puff his cigarette. "They know the lock code of your main door." He said while tapping the door. 
 
 
"Those girls." I shake my head. "Where are you going?" I look at him and realized he's all dress up.
 
 
"To my parents villa, Carla is going somewhere with Glaiza and Martha." He said. "I think Xyza is going with them us well."
 
 
"Really? Why didn't I know that?"
 
 
"Ask her. I have to go."
 
 
"Drive carefully hyung."
 
 
"Okay."
 
 
 
====================================================================================================
 
 
 
Several hours have passed. Glaiza, Carla, Martha and Xyza are in the hotel in Seoul with Mico. The guy decided to have a dinner with the girls to know them better especially Xyza. Even though he know that the girl have a boyfriend he is determined that he will get the girl for himself, he doesn't care if his step brother likes the girl as well. He thinks that Tyrese has a girl toy now and it's too greedy if he adds another one.
 
 
 
"Girls, thank you for granting my invites." Mico smiles towards the girls.
 
 
"No problem." Glaiza smiles. "We also need some alone time,"
 
 
"And I can't believe that the three of you are already married."
 
 
"Please, stop sugar coating every words that comes out of your mouth." Glaiza arched her brow. "Don't flirt with us, it won't work."
 
 
"Chill!." Mico laughs. "I'm trying to be friendly here but I like your attitude."
 
 
"So I heard that you're based in California, why bought a house in Manila? You hardly go there?" Carla asked.
 
 
"Vacation house." He simply said. "Once in a while I want to get away from my work so I decided to buy a house in Manila." He adds while filling the glasses with tequila sunrise.
 
 
"You are some kind of a filthy rich guy." Glaiza laughs. "Good thing Chel didn't seduce you."
 
 
"Chel? She's not my type." Mico smiles. "I have a good taste in women." He glance at Xyza who is busy reading something in her phone.
 
 
"She's taken." Martha butted in, pointing at the girl. Mico just laughs and shakes his head. 
 
 
"I know." He gulp another mouthful of the drink and continues. "You three are observant."
 
 
"We're just telling the truth, so hand off." Glaiza look at him straight in the eyes.
 
 
"Clam down, i'm just admiring her."
 
 
 
The night went on smoothly, Mico didn't bother to flirt with Xyza because he knows that he won't win if her friends are with them, but he likes them, Straight forward girls that don't play around. Well most of the girls that surrounds him is just like robots that will do whatever he says, just like Chel to Tyrese that's why he never likes the girl and he just see her as a toy.
 
 
 
"By the way I hope all of you don't mind, I invited my step brother." Mico says.
 
 
"Cool." Martha responds.
 
 
"Its been a while since we last saw him." Glaiza adds. 
 
 
"So it means Chel will come as well?" Xyza blinks then look at the three girls.
 
 
"Yes!" Mico sighs. "She's always with Tyrese. Sometimes it irritates me but what can I do."
 
 
"I thought its going to be a peaceful night." Glaiza murmurs but Mico heard it loud and clear. His interest suddenly rises.
 
 
"Anyway let's not talk about her, let's just enjoy the night." Mico raise his glass and smiles. "Cheers!"
 
 
 
================================================================================================
 
 
 
 
CHEL'S POV
 
 
 
I really don't feel like to go out tonight, my body feels like jelly. I'm still in heaven after an earth shuttering love making with the man I love but he's determine to go out and have dinner with Mico. I really don't like that guy, I mean he smell like trouble, every time Ty is with him I can't sit still. It feels like he will always bring chaos to our relationship. I'm not stupid I know he didn't like me as well, I try to flirt with him but he didn't even notice my efforts as if i'm invisible to him.
 
 
 
I get up from the bed and went to the bathroom to take a quick shower I smell like Ty and s*x and I love it but I want to be beautiful and alluring in front of him, I want him to just look at me and not other girls. When I went out of the bathroom he's already in his jeans and a shirt, he's so handsome right now.
 
 
 
"Where are we having dinner?" I asked him as I make my way to the closet.
 
 
"Downstairs. Mico is waiting for us."
 
 
"By the way why is he here in Seoul?"
 
 
"He needs to find things for his new house." He said without looking at me. "Are you done? Can we go now?"
 
 
"I'm not, just wait okay." 
 
 
"Fine!" He said. 
 
 
 
I hurriedly dress up, i'm wearing a tight fit black above the knee dress with my designer black pumps to match. I want my man to drool for me, I want him to want me. I put on my make up, a little blush, eye shadow and a red lipstick to complete my look. For sure everyone will stare at me, i'm a certified head turner, everywhere I go all eyes are always on me
 
 
 
"Baby, how do I look?" I twirl around and smile.
 
 
"y." He said with that look that can make me wet.
 
 
"Let's go." I said.
 
 
"Okay." He stands up and give my behind a playful smack. I smirk and look at him, He can't resist my body and I can't wait for another round later but when we arrive at the bar where Mico is, my mood turns into sour. I can't believe that were spending time with the girls. "Why didn't you tell me that they are here?" I whisper.
 
 
"What's the big deal?"
 
 
"Nothing." I sigh, he doesn't know anything. I look at Carla, Martha and Xyza. "I'll just go to the bathroom."
 
 
"Okay. What do you want?"
 
 
"I have whatever you'll have."
 
 
"Okay." He said and I leave.
 
 
 
This is worst, I mean what if those girls tell him what happen before. Anyway I can get out of that mess if it happens, I can get away through everything and Tyrese won't get mad at me because he freaking loves me. That will never change, me and him are meant for each other. We're forever.
 
 
 
"So you're finally here?" I startle when I heard a familiar voice, I don't need to turn around and look at the girl behind me.
 
 
"Glaiza." I said in a monotone.
 
 
"How's my backstabbing, flirt and liar friend? Its been a long time."
 
 
"I'm good. Very good." I smirk. "In love." 
 
 
"So you finally settled with Tyrese? Poor him."
 
 
"He loves me and I love him.'
 
 
"Do you now?" She said in a mocking way and I don't like it.
 
 
"Still that same issue?" I sigh and fix my make up. "Why don't you try to move on? And why the hell you're so mad at me? I didn't flirt with your husband, he's not my type."
 
 
"I'm done with that flirting of yours." She stand beside me and look at me in the mirror. "My husband is not interested with you."
 
 
"So what's the problem?"
 
 
"I just still can't believe that you ruin the friendship we have."
 
 
"I told you, I don't consider anyone of you as my friend. Tyrese is enough for me and I know i'm enough for him." I add but before she can talk again the door opens revealing two girls, giggling, I think they're tipsy. Both went to a different cubicle.
 
 
"God! I can't believe I treated you as a friend."
 
 
"Its your fault." I chuckled then the two girls are done but what they're talking about made my blood boils.
 
 
"I can't believe those guys are still here." One of the girls said.
 
 
"I know right, too bad they're with other girls."
 
 
"What's the name of the guy you spend the night with?"
 
 
"Mico." The girl said as she opens the door. "Yours?"
 
 
"Tyrese. I think they're brothers." And with that they are gone.
 
 
"Opps!" Glaiza smiles. "Looks like karma is at your door step." She said fixing her hair. "Can't wait to see you suffer." She's about to leave but suddenly stops in her tracks. "When karma hits you hard don't crawl back to us, we're not your friends anymore." And with that she leaves. I gritted my teeth, i'm so mad right now and I want to slap those b*tches especially the one who slept with Tyrese, I can't believe he can do that to me. I grab my purse and go out to find those son of a b*tch because we have something to talk about.
 
 
 
===================================================================================================
 
 
 
"Hyung, what are they doing here in the hotel?" I frown as Daesung stop the car at the back of the hotel where Martha works.
 
 
"They're having dinner with a friend." Hyung said. "That's what Jagiya told me."
 
 
"Tyrese." Daesung butted in.
 
 
"Tyrese?" Youngbae stops going out of the car. "As in Tyrese?"
 
 
"Yes." Daesung nods. "He's here with his brother and Chel."
 
 
"How did you know?" Hyung asked.
 
 
"Hyung, Martha works here." He stated the obvious. "Paolo and Dennis are also invited but they decline because of Chel."
 
 
"I thought this is going to be a fine night but I guess i'm wrong." I stretch my arms then grab my phone from my pocket to call Xyza. "Let's just go to some other place, I don't want to ruin our night."
 
 
"Were fine with that." Hyung said. 
 
 
"Good thing Seungri is on his way here right now." I said.
 
 
"I'll just go inside to find my wife." Hyung said.
 
 
"Wait for me."
 
 
"We'll just stay here." Youngbae said while pointing at him and Daesung.
 
 
"Okay." Me and hyung go to the hotel straight to the bar where Xyza told me their location and before I knew it, I saw the girl that I hate the most. She's sitting beside Tyrese but I just decide to ignore her.
 
 
"Can I take my wife back?" Hyung smile while looking at the girls but totally ignoring Chel. He just nods with Tyrese and give his step brother a shake hand.
 
 
"Let's go." I smile as Xyza look at me, she just nods and wave at the both man. I grab her hand and hold it tightly but Glaiza's smirk didn't escape from my sight, I wonder what happen earlier. She looks at Chel as if she won against her but I didn't bother to ask nor to know the story because I DON'T CARE.