EPILOGUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Love and Hate Relationship
THIS IS IT! EPILOGUE.... SORRY TO KEEP EVERYONE WAITING. 
 
I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT.
 
ENJOY!!! :)
 
 
==========================================================================================================
 
 
 
EPILOGUE 
 
 
 
"Jiyooooong!"
 
 
 
I jerk awake and immediately get off the bed. I almost flip the whole room just to find my wife, Xyza. 
 
 
 
"Jiyoooooooog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
 
 
 
I hear her shout again and I run as fast as I could, I stumbled on the floor for a couple of times just to be in her side in an instant. She's not in the living and the dining room, after a painful 10 seconds, I found her in the kitchen standing behind the kitchen table and she's not alone. She's with maknae.
 
 
 
"God! Why are you shouting baby." I said in between my heavy breathing. "What are you doing here Seungri?"
 
 
"Breakfast. My wife is not in the country for a business trip. That's why i'm here for free food."
 
 
I sigh with relief as I walk beside my Xyza. I lean my head on her shoulder as I rub her round belly. "You scared me baby. I thought you're going to give birth to our baby girl.."
 
 
"I'm just calling you to have breakfast with us." She pats my head. "Sorry if I scared you."
 
 
"You can wake me up in different ways, just don't shout like that." I kiss her temple then her lips. "Okay?"
 
 
"Yes."
 
 
"Promise?"
 
 
"Promise."
 
 
The three of us are sitting on the dining table when I notice that Xyza is not feeling well, she keeps taking deep breaths and rubbing her round belly. "Are you okay?"
 
 
"Yes. I think I got tired while cooking. I can't even move." She pats her belly.
 
 
I turn to Seungri. "Why didn't you help her?"
 
 
"She's done cooking when I arrived." He said in between chewing.
 
 
"I told you to just stay in the bed, I will do all the cooking, cleaning and even the laundry."
 
 
"Cooking?' Seungri chokes. "Might as well starve yourself sweetheart or order take outs." He winks at my wife. Still playful even though he's married.
 
 
"What are you talking about?" I'm so ready to have a debate with him when we heard a gashing sound as if a lot of water spilled on the floor.
 
 
"Baby." Xyza hold into my arms. 
 
 
I'm in shell shocked as I saw a pool of water under her. "Sweetheart, you're having your baby!" Seungri shouts. "Why didn't you tell us that you're experiencing labor already?" Maknae stands and hold my wife. "Hyung! don't just sit there."
 
 
"Huh?" I said and look at him. Panic raises as I carry her to our car. "Call hyung. Tell him that Xyza's having the baby."
 
 
"Hyung's in Italy with Carla and the kids." He said. "And why would I call him? He's not the freaking doctor and he can't help sweetheart with the baby." 
 
 
"Just call somebody!" I shout. He grabs my phone and look at it for a while before talking to Xyza's doctor.
 
 
"Hyung, are you stupid or what?" He looks at me.
 
 
"What?"
 
"I should be the one driving and you should be the one sit beside your wife to console her." I look at the back seat of the car. Xyza is breathing hard, sweat dripping her forehead. "Hyung! Move."
 
I hurriedly go to the back seat and let Seungri drive. "I'm sorry baby. I don't know what to do."
 
 
"I can see that." She smiled. "But it really hurts now. I think I can't make it in the hospital."
 
 
"Hell no!" I shout. "Maknae, hurry!. Baby, don't push. Please. I might faint. Just hold on please."
 
 
She chuckled. "Stop making me laugh Jiyong."
 
 
"Hyung! What's wrong with you?" Maknae shakes his head.
 
 
"Just drive fast but carefully." I hiss at him.
 
 
"Hold on sweetheart.. Don't worry. I will take care of you if the famous G-Dragon faints."
 
 
 
 
 ================================================================================================
 
 
 
Maxine Kwon....
 
 
 
That's my baby girl's name. She's the most beautiful baby I've ever seen in my entire life, my very own child. My daughter that I will love endlessly and protect for the rest of my life. Xyza is still sleeping when I went to her doctor, Jared's wife. She said every thing is fine, she and baby are in good condition and in good health. She told me that Xyza needs to rest for a couple of days before going home, i'm relieved when I heard that and I can't thanked her enough for helping my wife and for taking care of my daughter.
 
 
 
As I walk back to our private room, I spotted Chel. Its been two or three years since we last saw each other, I don't want to talk to her and I don't even want her to see that i'm here but its too late. Before I can even move my feet, she already saw me and she has the nerve to walk in my direction and worst I think she's going to talk to me.
 
 
 
"So the rumors are true, that your wife gave birth." She said in a normal tone, as if we don't have an ugly past.
 
 
"So the rumors are true, that you're a nurse now."
 
 
"Registered nurse." She said as she point at her name plate. "Its not a rumor baby."
 
 
"Good for you. Excuse me, my wife needs me."
 
 
"So you're a goody husband now?" She smirks. "Does she know that before you and her got married, me and you each other?"
 
 
"That's a mistake and yes she knew it." I said. Full of authority.
 
 
"Seriously?" She's mocking me. "She still accepts you even though we spend the whole weekend together?"
 
 
"That's an old story Chel. Still can't get over me?"
 
 
"Oh please. Between the two of us, you're the one who can't get over me. Your c*ck is poking." She said and leaves me.
 
 
 
I sighed. Yes, something happened to us before I got married to Xyza but to clear it. Its just a one night stand and we didn't spend the whole weekend together. Just once and its over. And no, Xyza didn't know about that because i'm too afraid that she will leave me for the second time because of my foolishness.  I know you will say that I didn't learn my lesson and curse me but that's in the past now and i'm living in the present and I will be a better husband and father in the future, Xyza and Maxine will be my everything and my world now.
 
 
 
"Jiyong." I heard my manager calls me. "What are you doing here?"
 
 
"I just went to Xyza's doctor and i'm going back now to our room."
 
 
"She's in good hands, you don't need to ask her over and over again."
 
 
"I know hyung."
 
 
"By the way call Seung Hyun. Soju and Marty keeps bugging me about the baby." He sighed. "And they are demanding their dad to go home now because they want to see the baby so badly."
 
 
"My darlings." I smiled and shake my head. "Don't worry i'll call them later."
 
 
"Good! Here your mom cooked something for Xyza, she told me that they will come here later, they're just waiting for Dami."
 
 
"Okay." I said and we both walk back to our room.
 
 
"Hey baby." I smiled at my wife as I saw her browsing channels on TV.
 
 
She smiled back and stretches her arms. "Where have you been?"
 
 
"Your doctor and the nursery." I kissed her temple and lips.
 
 
"I want to see our baby as well." She pouts.
 
 
"I'll call the nursery and ask them to bring Maxine here." I grab the phone and talk to the operator to transfer my call to the nursery.
 
 
 
 
  =================================================================================================
 
 
 
Its been two months now since Maxine came to our lives. Its true that when you have a child of your own everything are different. You will think of the child first before yourself, you will forget everything and just want to spend all the hours beside her because you want to witness all your child's firsts. I hardly leave the house, in fact I ask for  half a year break. I wanted to stay at home for the whole year but my wife forbids it. She says that I have to work and not just to stay in the house.
 
 
 
"She's so cute and small, samchon." Marty beams at me. They just came back from their vacation in Italy. Its hyung's gift for the kids before the school year starts and for Carla as well.
 
 
"Samchon, can she play with us?" Maru asked.
 
 
"She can but when she get bigger." I carry him.
 
 
"Where's Aunt Xyza?" Soju looks around. "Her tummy flat again?"
 
 
I nod. "She's taking a shower."
 
 
"Lower your voices. Maxine is sleeping." We turn around and found hyung standing a couple of inches behind us, carrying Keifer.
 
 
"Daddy, look! Samchon have his own baby now." Soju points at Maxine.
 
 
"Daddy, I want my own baby sister or brother. Small like Maxine." Marty butted in.
 
 
"Tell that to your Mommy." Hyung smirks and I know Carla will erupt once more. Hyung puts down Keifer and let him play with Maru.
 
 
"Daddy!" Marty whines. "Maru's a big boy now. I want a new baby."
 
 
"I told that to your mom but she says no. So talk to her." Hyung said and Marty leaves Maxine's nursery room.
 
 
 
While Maxine is still sleeping we all went to the living room of our new house. When we get married I decided to look for another house, I want a fresh start and I don't want my family tainted with my past. We live now in Itaewon, still a villa but way more different than before. Hyung, Youngbae, Daesung and Seungri laughs at me when they saw what i'm holding, baby monitor. I carry this a lot more than my phone since Maxine arrives in our lives.
 
 
 
"Nice gadget." Maknae purses his lips, pointing to the baby monitor i'm holding.
 
 
"Shut up!" I said but smiling.
 
 
 
Daesung have daughters now, last year Martha, his wife gave birth to twin girls. Paula and Pauleen. They're adorable, the kids love them. And now Seungri is the only one who doesn't have a child. can you believe that?
 
 
 
 
  ============================================================================================================
 
 
 
 
I thought my life will be full of rainbows and sunshine. I thought everything will be perfect but i'm wrong. Chel and Xyza accidentally saw each other in the grocery. I got shocked when Xyza got home, really furious to the point that she keeps hitting my shoulders and chest.
 
 
 
"You got her pregnant!" She said with a low voice but full of anger.
 
 
"What? Relax baby. What are you talking about?"
 
 
"Chel." I stiffened. "You got her pregnant. You as*hol*."
 
 
"What are you talking about?"
 
 
"D*mn it Jiyong!"
 
 
"Do you believe her?" I rake my hair with my fingers. "Baby, listen to me. Don't believe whatever she's saying."
 
 
"You listen to me, you got her pregnant. Your son is almost 3 years old now." She said. "I'm Leaving you and i'm taking Maxine with me." She said and went inside our room.
 
 
 
I don't know what will I do so I call hyung and told him what happen, I also called the other members. I'm desperate. Just by hearing that she will take Maxine and leave me shutters my whole being. Hyung arrives less than 20 minutes since I called him then the others arrived as well, I suddenly feel tired. I don't have any energy. Maxine cries and I immediately went to her room with Youngabe and Daesung while hyung and maknae talks to my wife.
 
 
 
Maxine plays after I changed her diapers and I got the courage to go to our room and face my wife. Youngbae and Daesung takes care of my daughter. i'm about to enter the room when I heard her talking.
 
 
 
"I already know something happened to them before we got married." She said.
 
 
"What?" Hyung and maknae says in unison.
 
 
"One week before the wedding, Chel came to my office, telling me that she spends a night with my soon to be husband." She sighs. "It was intense, can you get my point? I want k*ll to her. My husband to be have some nerves to his ex who hurts and cheats on him several times. We got into a cat fight, nasty and bloody fight. That's why I don't let anyone of you see me for that span of time."
 
 
There's a long pause before she continues. "I almost called off the wedding but i love Jiyong so much to the point I swallow whatever feelings I have and marry him." I hear her sob. "And now seeing Chel with Jiyong's son almost killed me."
 
 
"We are not sure that the kid belongs to Jiyong." I heard hyung.
 
 
"You will all know that its his when you see the kid."
 
 
"Sweetheart, just talked to hyung first, sort everything out. Don't just go."
 
 
"He has to sort things out with Chel before he sort things out with me and our marriage."
 
 
"So where are you going now Xyza?"
 
 
"Manila. Me and Maxine will stay with my parents for the mean time. I already booked our flight and we will leave tonight."
 
 
"Sweetheart, let me take you and Maxine to the airport."
 
 
"No need. Laura is on her way here. I don't know why he drags the four of you to our problem, just take care of him while i'm away."
 
 
 
I can't move, I feel I will just drop dead right here, right now. I lean my back to the wall for support while tears stream down my cheeks, she already knows that but she chooses to still marry me. The door opens and I look at my wife, slowly I kneel in front of her. I will beg for her forgiveness.
 
 
"I'm so sorry babe." i said in between sobs. "Please don't leave me."
 
 
"Sort things out with her first. I'm not filing for a divorce. I just want some breathing space.. Talk to her, that's your son."
 
 
"I'll do that but please don't leave me." I hold her hands and kiss it. "Please. I'm begging you." i hug her waist tightly, not letting her go.
 
 
"JIyong, stand up. You don't have to kneel." She tugs me upwards. "Please." I stand and cupped her face, showered it with kisses but her cold treatment towards me makes it hurt even more. 
 
 
"Please don't leave me." I whisper to her ear. "Please. I'll move to our dorm if you don't want to see me, just please don't go."
 
 
"Let's talk after you talked to her."
 
 
 
With heavy heart I let go of my wife and kiss my daughter goodbye. When they leave I immediately call Jared's wife and asked about Chel, since its her rest day she just gave me her address, I need to talk to her and prove to my wife that i'm not the father of Chel's child. Once I found out that I didn't get her pregnant I will go straight to the airport and bring my family home.
 
 
 
But life is playing tricks on me.
 
 
 
"Mason, I told you not to open the door. Let Mommy do that...." She stop her tracks when she saw me and I think I stopped breathing when I stare at the kid. He's wearing my own face and I even hear Seungri curse behind me.
 
 
Mason blinks then look at Chel and run inside the apartment, my eyes followed him, hoping that i'm just losing my mind but he's still wearing my own face. "What are you doing here and how did you find out where I lived?"
 
 
Mason?" I asked her. "Is he mine? Did I get you... pregnant?"
 
 
"I'm a girl. So if someone s me and i'm not safe I will get pregnant."
 
 
"Is... he... mine?" I utter the words.
 
 
"What do you think Jiyong?"
 
 
 
 
=================================================================================================
 
 
 
 
Months passed by, Chel agreed to do a DNA test to Mason. i just wanted to make sure that he is mine. I also went back and forth from Seoul to Manila to see my girls. Its hard for me especially for Xyza. Its hard and unfair to Mason's and Maxine's part, its hard for everyone. I broke the news to my wife that Mason is indeed my son and she just said that I have to make time for the years that i'm gone in his life.
 
 
 
"How about us? The time were apart from each other?" I ask her.
 
 
"Just focus on mason first. Me and Maxine are fine."
 
 
"I'm not and I know you are not fine." I choke. "We are not fine and I don't know how to make it up to you, I always give you headaches and heartaches."
 
 
"its part of life Jiyong. Its part of being in love." She smiled bitterly. "Anyway I want to talk to you about Maxine's 1st birthday."
 
 
She changed the topic and I know why, I just sighed and look at her. "What are your plans? I know its going to be awesome."
 
 
"What if we do it in the resort? Private party?" The resort she's talking about is their family resort. The place where I meet her parents for the first time.
 
 
"Sounds good." I say. "I'll help you with the preparations."
 
 
She nods. "Okay."
 
 
 
The distance between me and my family kills me slowly, I can't be there all the time because of work schedules. I know they're safe but I want them to be by my side, i'm just glad that my communication with Xyza is much more better now than  couple of months back. I think I need to court her again, date her as much as I can. I want to make it up to her, I want her to feel that I love her more than I love myself. I want her trust back and I want her to feel that i'm faithful to her.
 
 
 
On the other hand, my relationship with Chel is getting worst. She demands a lot, which I don't know why, sometimes she just thinks about herself. Well that's her. Mason is such a wonderful boy, my son. I can't believe that in a span of months I suddenly have a son and a daughter, how I wish that they will see each other.
 
 
 
"I bought some toys and food for Mason." I said as I enter their apartment. "Where is he?"
 
 
"Room. Sleeping."
 
 
"Can I borrow him? I know its early but two months from now Maxine will celebrate her first birthday and I want to take Mason with me, for two weeks."
 
 
"Manila?" I nod in response. "Sure."
 
 
"Thank you." I breathe and was about to tell something again but to my surprise she starts to kiss my lips. "Chel!"
 
 
"Jiyong! Baby." She coons.
 
 
I push her and hold both her shoulders. She tries to fight back but I hold her firmly. "No!"
 
 
"Can't you see that i'm still in love with you?"
 
 
"I'm married."
 
 
"I don't care. Comeback to me, give our son a complete family. A happy one."
 
 
"I have my own family and Mason is included in that family."
 
 
"That's why Xyza and Maxine stays in Manila?" She smirks. "How about me Jiyong?"
 
 
"You can find a man of your own."
 
 
"But I want you, only you."
 
 
"Just don't. Please." I sighed. "I love my wife so much and I want to make it up with her."
 
 
"Love?" She chuckled. "You love her then me before you marry her. That's true love indeed."
 
 
"Mistake."
 
 
"So my son is a mistake?" She push me hard then slap me across my face.
 
 
"Mason is never a mistake but you.. you is the biggest mistake I've ever had."
 
 
"Get out of my house!" She yells and Mason starts to cry. I run to the bedroom to calm him down and the second he saw me he smiled. "Don''t touch him!" She yanks Mason's hands away from me and carry him.  He starts to cry again as he try to reach for my hand. "Get out Jiyong before I call the police."
 
 
"Don't cry, Daddy will be back." I try to kiss him but Chel won't allow it.
 
 
 
With heavy heart I left their apartment, can my life be more miserable than this? I'm so crushed when Xyza and Maxine leave me then now this. I grab my phone, I want to hear my wife's voice. I want to run to her and hug her tightly, I know I will be safe.
 
 
 
Another month passed by and in that span of time I haven't seen Mason, i'm starting to get worried because they move out of the apartment and I don't know where to find him. I told Xyza what's happening and she says that Mona and Sheena are sure that Chel's not in Manila.
 
 
 
===============================================================================================
 
 
 
Two weeks before Maxine's birthday i'm arranging my things in the luggage. Everyone will be there, they will arrived a couple of days before the birthday and all of us will stay there for another one whole week with the managers. Someone knocks and shouts at the main door. I stiffened. I hear a little voice, Mason. I run to reach the door faster and when I opened it my baby boy is smiling at me.
 
 
 
"Daddy!" He squeals and jump. I hugged and kiss him. "Daddy!"
 
 
"Hi Mason." I said back. I look at the girl he's with but Chel is nowhere to be found. "And you are?"
 
 
"Atty. Perez. Chel's lawyer." My heart beats faster. "Do you have time? i need to talk to you."
 
 
"Come in."
 
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
 
"My client is giving you the sole custody of Mason." That echoed in my head. "Here's the agreement. If you want you can also call your lawyer, this is legal matters."
 
 
"What? She's giving me Mason's full custody? Why?"
 
 
"She said that she can't raise him well and I think my client is not ready for that kind of commitment."
 
 
"Where is she? I can't find them, they suddenly move out of the apartment."
 
 
"Actually I don't know. After we talk yesterday she leave Mason to me. She told me to get the papers ready because you will leave today and will go to Manila."
 
 
"That's right, I will stay there for three weeks or so." I breathe and kiss Mason's temple. He wiggle out of my arms and run around the villa. "Does he have a passport?"
 
 
"He doesn't. Here's his papers. Birth certificate, Baptismal, Baby book. Everything." She said.
 
 
"So what now?" I asked. "He's mine? I mean Chel won't try to take him away from me?"
 
 
"Yes. Just sign this papers."
 
 
"Let's wait for my lawyer, I don't want to sign anything without his knowledge."
 
 
"Okay. Its fine with me."
 
 
 
=================================================================================================
 
 
 
I breathe a lungful of air. Me and Mason walk inside the resort both wearing the same cool shades, dragging each of our luggage. I instantly spotted Xyza, she didn't know that Mason's with me. She doesn't know anything. I want to tell her in person. Instead of leaving Seoul that day, I waited for another week for Mason's passport.
 
 
 
"Baby!' Mason tug my hand when he sees Maxine in Xyza's arms. "Baby!"
 
 
"Baby Maxine." I say and carry him. "Hi." I look at Xyza. She seems to be in shocked when she sees me with Mason. "Chel gave me Mason's full custody."
 
 
"What?" Are you serious?" I nod in response. "How did you do that? Good thing she agreed?"
 
 
"She left him." I sighed. "She told her attorney that she's not ready for this kind of responsibility. i'm sorry I didn't tell you over the phone I just want to tell you personally. I waited for his passport that's why I only arrived today."
 
 
"What if she came back and want Mason?"
 
 
"We have an agreement and if she tries to get Mason from us, I will sue her. The documents are in by luggage." I hold Xyza's hand. "I hope you will treat and love him like Maxine. Like your own."
 
 
"What do you think of me? An evil stepmother?" She hits me. "Jiyong!"
 
 
I tug and hug her with my free hand. "I'm just joking, I know you will be a great mom to the both of them."
 
 
 
That night we put Mason and Maxine to bed. Everyone are happy when they see Mason when they arrived. I told them the whole story and they are so thankful that everything is okay now. I'm happy for us as well but I have to do something for my wife.
 
 
 
"Baby." I say. "Are we okay?"
 
 
"Huh?"
 
 
"I mean..." I sigh. "I know you're still mad at me. I'm sorry that I cheat on you. I know you're hurt."
 
 
"I'm fine."
 
 
"I know you're not."
 
 
"I'm fine. Its all part of loving you, Jiyong."
 
 
"Thank you for loving and for not giving up on me."
 
 
"Do that one more time and I will cut off your manhood." She said, I hug her and smell her sweet scent. "Do you understand? And I will file for divorce if you cheat on me again and I will take the kids with me."
 
 
"That won't happen again, I promise you that."
 
 
"Just show it to me."
 
 
"Please go home with us." I cupped her face with my hands. "Please. Mason and I will turn the whole villa upside down." I kiss her lips. "Please. I'm begging you."
 
 
"You won't have to beg." She kisses my lips. "That's my home. That's where the man I love lives."
 
 
I smile and kiss her back. "I love you baby."
 
 
"I love you too."
 
 
THE END
 
 
 
THANK YOU EVERYONE AND PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE A COMMENT.