CHAPTER 23: REALITY CHECK

Love and Hate Relationship
CHAPTER 23 REALITY CHECK 
 
 
The five of us together with our managers get out of the country without being notice, none of the girls send us off to the airport we will just see them after two weeks in Busan. I sleep throughout the 11 hours flight, I need to re-energize but its a different story with our makane, who is giddy for the trip plus the fact that he's surrounded by flight attendants.
 
 
 
I already told the boys that I proposed to Chel while were heading back to Seoul from our vacation in Paris, they congratulate me but I know deep inside them they're not that happy with my decision. They can tell me their opinions and point of views but this is my life and they have to deal with it. I told Chel that she can also tell the girls about the proposal, I give her that task because for sure they will ask so many questions and I don't have time for that.
 
 
 
"Finally we've arrive." Suengri said smiling like an id*ot.
 
 
"Can we sleep first?" Daesung yawns after talking to his wife. "Too tired to have fun."
 
 
"Party pooper." Suengri mutters.
 
 
"Can we just go to our suite now?" Hyung suggest. We decided to booked the presidential suite of the hotel with 3 bedrooms, spacious living room, own kitchen, private pool and all the amenities we need.
 
 
 
Our managers have their own rooms, I went to my room that I share with maknae I can't sleep but I don't want to do anything I just want to rest and think. There's still uncertainty in me but I ignore it, I just want to be happy, to enjoy the moment and to treasure everything. I grab my phone and call my fiance, I just want to hear her voice.
 
 
 
"Hi baby."
 
 
"Hi. You arrive already?"
 
 
"Yup! We're in the hotel right now."
 
 
"Okay! hmmmm.... Baby, i'm going to Manila tomorrow."
 
 
"Why?"
 
 
"My mom wants to talk to me in person." She explains. "About the wedding."
 
 
"How long will you stay there?"
 
 
"1 week."
 
 
"What time is your flight?"
 
 
"8 in the morning."
 
 
"Call me before you board."
 
 
"I will do that." She sighs. "I miss you already."
 
 
"I miss you too."
 
 
"I have to go, we have a meeting."
 
 
"Okay! Bye. I love you."
 
 
"I love you too. I'll call you later."
 
 
 
=====================================================================================
 
 
 
Everything went well for our vacation and I can say that we truly enjoy this one, Three of the members are already married and most of their time spends it with their families, its also nice that their wives are friends with each other plus the fact that they're easy to be with. I smile as my thoughts shift to Chel, in less than a year we will get married and live our lives as one. I'm happy that I met her, i'm happy that she love me, i'm happy that I told her that I want to be with her forever. All the negative thoughts looms in my head vanish in thin air, i'll forget the past and focus what's going to happen in the future.
 
 
 
"Let's go." The maknae shouts. He looks so handsome and matured in his outfit. I'm happy once we came here he met a lot of girls. Girls that swoon to him and clinging to every word he say.
 
 
"Why such in a hurry?" Youngbae ask.
 
 
"After dinner I have a surprise to all of you especially to my beloved Jiyong hyung." He smiles as if he's so proud of himself.
 
 
"Are we getting in trouble with your surprise?" Youngbae eyed again our maknae.
 
 
"No." He smiles then look at me.
 
 
"You have to make it sure, I don't want to have a fight with my wife." Hyung said.
 
 
"Its fine, everything will be fine." Daesung butted in. Me, T.O.P hyung and Youngbae look at him with shocked faces.
 
 
"You knew about the surprise?" I eyed him.
 
 
"Yes." He smiles.
 
 
"See. Everything will be okay with the surprise." Maknae look at me again.
 
 
 
We decided to give our managers a break for the night and the five of us go on our own, we went to a famous restaurant to have dinner, I grab my phone while walking to call my fiance. I glance at my wristwatch its 9:30 in the evening so it means its 3 in the afternoon in Manila.
 
 
 
"Hi baby." She said happily.
 
 
"Hi. How are you?"
 
 
"I'm good. What's the time right now there?"
 
 
"Its past 9 in the evening."
 
 
"Really?"
 
 
"Yup. What are you doing?"
 
 
"Sitting in the living room with my cousins. Have you eaten dinner?"
 
 
"Were walking inside the restaurant as we speak." I said as I stop walking and the other 4 stop as well. 
 
 
"See you in two days in Busan."
 
 
"2 more days baby." I smile with what she said. "I miss you badly."
 
 
"I miss you too." I said with a frown in my face this time. Hyung hold my shoulder trying to figure out what's happening. "Tell your mom I said hi."
 
 
"Okay. I love you baby."
 
 
"I love you too." Pain grips my heart.
 
 
"Call me later. Bye."
 
 
"Bye."
 
 
"Behave yourself Kwon."
 
 
"I will don't worry. Bye." I said and end the call.
 
 
 
My eyes are fixed at the table in the middle of the restaurant, I saw my fiance sipping her red wine but what bothers me the most is the  guy that suddenly walk towards the table and sit opposite to her. It's Tyrese. Why the hell I didn't get the memo that Manila is now part of Prague and don't tell me the cousin she's referring to is Tyrese. Different emotions swim in my head. Anger, betrayal and hurt. Everything is a blur, I turn around and face the other 4 guys.
 
 
 
"Let's go, let's eat somewhere else."
 
 
"Are you okay Jiyong?" Youngbae look at me with a worried face.
 
 
"No." I replied. "Let's just pretend that we didn't see her." I said and walk out of the restaurant. We ended up going back to the hotel. Suengri and Youngbae order food for us, i'm still in shocked with what I saw earlier, I turn around as I hear hyung talking to someone on the phone.
 
 
 
"Good morning to baby love." He say. I glance again at my wristwatch and it says 1:09 AM. "Have you eaten breakfast?... Where's Marty and Maru?... Still sleeping?... Thank you for helping Mommy to prepare breakfast..." Hyung chuckles. "Okay... Behave while i'm away... See you in Busan... Yes I already bought all your requests... Samchon?... He's here, you want to talk to him?..." Hyung gives me his phone.
 
 
 
"Hi darling." I said in the most cheerful way I can say.
 
 
"Samchon!" Soju says happily. "How are you?"
 
 
"I'm good. How about you?"
 
 
"I'm okay, we just finish packing last night for our Busan trip." She giggles.
 
 
"That's good. We will see you all in a few days."
 
 
"Okay samchon. Can I talk to my daddy again?"
 
 
"Sure. Bye."
 
 
"Bye samchon. We miss you." I smile and hand back the phone to hyung.
 
 
 
"Hello... I love you too baby love... Can I talk to Mommy again..." Hyung waited for a couple of seconds before talking again. "Jagiya, everything okay over there?... Have you done packing?... Good... Okay, i'll call later... Bye. I love you too."
 
 
 
"Hyung why is this happening to me?" I ask but my hyung just shrugged his shoulder, out of words.
 
 
"Why don't you talk to her?"
 
 
"And what? Tell her that I saw her having an intimate dinner with her 'ex boyfriend' here in Prague even though she said that she's in Manila."
 
 
"We think this is what you needed." Youngbae suddenly say. "I mean now you know the truth. You still have time to cancel the wedding."
 
 
"The wedding will still happen." I said firmly and look at them.
 
 
"What did you say hyung?" Deasung look at me with disbelief.
 
 
"There's going to be a wedding."
 
 
"Wow." Suengri said. "Are you out of your mind hyung?"
 
 
"Just pretend that you didn't see her here." I say. "Please."
 
 
"Fine." Hyung finally say. "If that's what you want."
 
 
"Thank you." I said. "I still love her despite what she have done."
 
 
 
=====================================================================================
 
 
 
SUENGRI'S POV
 
 
 
I can't explain how I feel now towards Chel, I don't know how will I act when I see her again. I scoff. Manila with here mom! What a great liar. I shake my head, i'm itching to have a world war 3 with her.
 
 
 
"Let's go to the rooftop bar." I say to my hyungs. "To lighten up the mood. I don't want to go back to Seoul with a heavy heart."
 
 
"Let's go." Jiyong stands up and went straight to the door. The four of us followed him and went to the rooftop.
 
 
"By the way I invited some of my new found friends."
 
 
"Friends?" Youngbae hyung arched his brow.
 
 
"It means all the girls he met since we arrive here." Daesung hyung butted in.
 
 
"Not all." I protest. "And don't worry I reserve the bar for us the whole night."
 
 
 
As we arrive in the bar my 'new friends' are already there, its like the High High MV Party without cameras and everything. I'm in my element again but I have to think first of my hyung who have a cheating fiance, if he just take my advice before to date my sweetheart I will surely root for the both of them and all thhis things will not happen.
 
 
 
"CAN I HAVE EVERYONE'S ATTENTION!" I stand at one of the tables and shout. "GIRLS REMEMBER WHAT I TOLD YOU RIGHT? NO PICTURES, FANCAMS OR WHATEVER." Everyone nods in agreement. "DON'T FLIRT WITH MY HYUNGSIF YOU ALL WANT TO LIVE LONG. tHEY'RE WIVES WILL SURELY KILL US. SO HANDS OFF!!!!!!." I shout at the top of my lungs. "LET'S ENJOY THIS NIGHT OR MORNING OR WHATEVER YOU LIKE TO CALL IT." I said and proposed a tossed.
 
 
"One leaked picture and you're dead." Hyung look at me with a death glare but the girls standing beside the table where I stand are smiling like mad woman.
 
 
"I promise hyung." I said and went down.
 
 
 
Jiyong just drink and mingle with everyone, a lot of girls hit on him because they didn't know that he's engaged nor they didn't know he's in a relationship. He just talks to everyone in a casual way, even the other guys talk to everyone. Not a single girl steps on the line.
 
 
 
"Hyung just enjoy this night." I said to Jiyong hyung as the five of us are left alone.
 
 
"I'm enjoying. Thank you."
 
 
"Good!" I said, this is supposed to be a stag party for him but I didn't dare to tell him now. And that's how our last day in Prague ends, a very drunk dragon who is crying and sobbing in our suite after the party. He acts tough but deep inside he's shuttered.