CHAPTER 12: FACE OFF (PART 1)

Love and Hate Relationship
 
 CHAPTER 12 FACE OFF (PART 1)
 
 
 
Jiyong is busy picking clothes for him to wear, it must be simple yet it has to be stylish, he doesn't want to attract people's attention while strolling and spending time with the kids in the theme park, he wanted this day to be memorable  especially for the three kiddos, he knows that they're excited about this since the moment he said yes. He pick out a pair of ripped jeans, plain white shirt, pair of snickers and a cap. This will doHe said to himself.
 
 
 
"Jiyong." He startles when someone knock on his bedroom door.
 
 
"Yah don't you know how to use the door bell?" He hiss as soon as he opens the door. It's Xyza.
 
 
"Why would I use the door bell if I know the code of the door." She smiles trying to pissed Jiyong.
 
 
"I'll change the pass code of that door." 
 
 
"Go ahead." She laughs. "Are you ready?"
 
 
"Yes" Both of them walk to the other villa, Jiyong put his phone inside Xyza's bag. "Will maknae come with us?"
 
 
"Yup! I told him we're going to the theme park."
 
 
"Good thing he says yes?" Jiyong ask.
 
 
"Well he didn't know that you and the kids are joining." Xyza smiles. "So if he become mad at me its going to be your fault."
 
 
"He will not be mad at you dude, you're his sweetheart." Jiyong smiles, that's why he ask Xyza to do that job because he knows that Suengri won't say no to the girl.
 
 
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
"Are you three listening to me?" Carla said while looking at her three kids. "Don't go anywhere on your own, always hold Aunt Xyza or samchon's hand."
 
 
"Yes mommy." The three said in unison.
 
 
"Have fun okay."
 
 
"Where are they going?" Suengri ask. He went to the villa early in the morning because he's excited about his 'date' with Xyza.
 
 
"Theme park." 
 
 
"With whom? Samchon?"
 
 
"Jiyong." Carla smiles, the maknae is still clueless.
 
 
"Mommy, where's samchon? Were ready, we want to go." Soju whines, getting impatient as minutes passed by.
 
 
"He will be here shortly."
 
 
"Aunt Xyza and your new nanny are here." T.O.P announces, Suengri smiles when he saw Xyza but frowns when the situation hits him.
 
 
"Hell no!" Suengri shouts. "Sweetheart, you tricked me." He whines.
 
 
"Watch your mouth." T.O.P hiss at him. "You're in front of my kids."
 
 
"But hyung she trick me."
 
 
"Don't be mad at me." Xyza says, holding Suengri's arms. "Let's just enjoy this day with the kids."
 
 
"I thought we're going on a date." He said. "You know, a real date."
 
 
"Stop whining will you." Jiyong look at him. "Let's go." He smiles at the kids.
 
 
"Were ready samchon." Marty smile back.
 
 
"Let's go." Maru squeals while jumping up and down holding Xyza's hand.
 
 
"Jiyong take care of my kids." T.O.P reminds his friend. "You too Suengri."
 
 
"Aigoo, I thought this is going to be a good and nice day." The maknae said.
 
 
"Suengri, carry their bags." Jiyong told him. "We will go now."
 
 
"Bye Mommy, Bye Daddy." The three kids alternately kiss their parents.
 
 
"You two have to treat me dinner." Suengri points at Carla and T.O.P
 
 
"Don't worry, i'll treat you to dinner next week."Xyza smiles.
 
 
"Really?" Suengri's eyes twinkle. "Why didn't you say so?" He smiles. "Bye!" He waves merrily at his hyung and Carla then carelessly grabs the three bags.
 
 
"Bye!" Xyza waves as well and follow everyone in the car.
 
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
"Jagiya, are you sure they're going to be fine?" Carla ask her husband while looking at the car.
 
 
"They will be fine, Manager Lee and Manager Kim are with them plus two YG security, so don't worry." T.O.P assures his wife.
 
 
"Okay! Jagiya let's eat, I cook something for you." She smiles dragging her husband to the table.
 
 
"If you want something just say it to me jagiya." He said while enjoying eating pasta his wife made.
 
 
"How did you know?"
 
 
"We've been married for a couple of years now so I know when you need or want something."
 
 
"Can I go back to work, just for a month? Jared really need help for the new hotel. Please."
 
 
"No." T.O.P said sternly.
 
 
"Its only for a month. Umma will help you with the kids and beside you will also go to Busan with the boys or if you want you and the kids can stay their as well since its still vacation."
 
 
"1 month. Just one month Carla." He said seriously.
 
 
"Yes 1 month." Carla smiles.
 
 
"Fine." He say. "I'll find a place for us in Busan."
 
 
"No need, Jared will do that for us."
 
 
"Okay."
 
 
"Thank you!"
 
 
"Stop acting cute jagiya or else I won't allow you to work again."
 
 
"I'm just saying thank you." She scowls. "Clean all the rooms okay."
 
 
"Why me?"
 
 
"Who else will do that?"
 
 
"You." T.O.P said pointing at his wife.
 
 
"I'm doing the laundry today Mr. Choi so clean the whole villa."
 
 
"I thought its just the rooms?" He whines.
 
 
"Fine."
 
 
"Good!" He smirks. "By the way i'm waiting for a delivery today."
 
 
"Of what?"
 
 
"Slide." He said.
 
 
"And?"
 
 
"Swing." He said again.
 
 
"Why?"
 
 
"It for our kids. And..."
 
 
"And?"
 
 
"Play house."
 
 
"Seriously?" Carla half shouts.
 
 
"Yup! I ask Xyza to purchase them for us."
 
 
"You're spoiling the kids too much jagiya."
 
 
"Its our kids so its fine."
 
 
"Chel, will be here tonight." Carla said, actually Youngbae with his wife and son together with daesung and Martha will be having diner with them including jiyong, Suengri and Xyza.
 
 
"I'm not comfortable when she's around jagiya." T.O.P says what he feels.
 
 
"She wants to see Baby Keifer."
 
 
"Jiyong will be here as well."
 
 
"Don't worry she say she won't be long because she needs to be back in Busan."
 
 
"Did she tell you something about anything?"
 
 
"Something?" Carla shakes her head, since the break up between Jiyong and Chl she rarely see the girl. She have a hint that she's playing around with boys but doesn't have the time to confront her. "Is there something I need to know?" 
 
 
"Nothing." 
 
 
 
==================================================================================================================
 
 
 
Meanwhile everybody in Busan are busy for the opening of the hotel, having meeting every now and then, checking everything. Paolo and Dennis are in charge even Jared and Tyrese are there, the opening is just around the corner. Everything has to be perfect especially they are sure that the hotel will be fully booked because Bigbang are going to perform on the grand opening.
 
 
 
"What are you doing here?" Jared ask Chel. "You're supposed to be in Seoul right now."
 
 
"I'm just checking on Tyrese."
 
 
"Are you his Mom or nanny? Is he the one giving you monthly salary?"
 
 
"No boss." Chel say quietly.
 
 
"Or do want me to fire you now?"
 
 
"Good thing you're here." Paolo said as he spotted Chel. "I need you to give this documents to Glaiza."
 
 
"Go now." Jared dismisses her. "We don't need you here."
 
 
"Yes Boss." She replied.
 
 
"By the way go find Kathy."  Jared said, Kathy is Jared's secretary. "Tell her to find an apartment with 3 bedrooms."
 
 
"Boss I thought every employee has already a place to stay."
 
 
"Seung Hyun allowed Carla to work for a month."
 
 
"What?" Chel said in shocked.
 
 
"What are you still doing here? Go now." Jared look at her.
 
 
 
She went out to find Kathy and tell her what Jared wants her to do, since she and Jiyong broke up she's not interested about her friends anymore all she think is Tyrese, she doesn't want to let go of the guy. She even thinks to get pregnant and ask Tyrese to marry her, that's the only thing she can think so that he can't run away from her.
 
 
 
"Hi baby." Chel say happily when she entered Tyrese office.
 
 
"What the hell are you doing here? You're supposed in Seoul right now."
 
 
"Checking on you, I missed you badly." She pouts. "You only go home once a week."
 
 
"Can't you see i'm busy? and you have work in Seoul."
 
 
"I'll go back to Seoul later." Chel said, sitting on Tyrese lap teasing him.
 
 
"Sir." There's a knock on the door, Chel curse in silent. It's Brenda.
 
 
"Come in." Tyrese said.
 
 
"Sir, Ms. Tammy is here."
 
 
"Tammy?" Chel's brow shoot up. "Who's that?"
 
 
"Friend." Tyrese answered. "Can you please stand up? Show her way in." Tyrese look at Brenda and after a few seconds a very beautiful girl stand in front of them.
 
 
"Hey." The girl said.
 
 
"Hey." Tyrese smile. "Chel can you please stand?" He whispers to her.
 
 
"I'm Chel, Tyrese girlfriend." She smirks.
 
 
"I'm Tammy." She smirks back. "Business partner and ex girlfriend." She adds. "Don't worry I won't steal him from you."
 
 
"Good" Chel is trying to keep her composure.
 
 
"Ready?" The girl look at Tyrese ignoring Chel.
 
 
"Yup" Tyrese stand up. "Brenda."
 
 
"Sir, the meeting room is ready. Mr. Jared is waiting for the both of you." The three went out of the office without looking at Chel as if she's not around and that made her mad and irritated.
 
 
 
 
====================================================================================
 
 
 
Back at the villa Carla and Martha are busy playing with Baby Keifer, they're just waiting for the kids with Jiyong, Suengri and Xyza. There's going to be a big event that will happen later plus the fact that Chel will come, they wonder what will happen when Jiyong arrive, everyone knows that the two separated in not a good way.
 
 
 
"Chel's here." Daesung announces.
 
 
"Hey stranger." Galiza said, its been months since she last saw her friend. Chel didn't even went to the hospital to visit her when she had Keifer.
 
 
"Is this your son?" Chel ask.
 
 
"Yup! Meet Keifer." Glaiza smiles, well Chel is not really interested in meeting the baby. She's more interested how miserable Jiyong  right now, she wanted to show him that she's more than happy since they broke up.
 
 
"Cute." She lie. She's really looking forward to this day. She's wearing her most expensive dress, expensive bag and accessories. "Where's the kids Carla?"
 
 
"They're with Xyza and the two nannies." She chuckles, Xyza is in her element, she's more like a nanny to be rather an interior designer. Chel said to herself.
 
 
"Two nannies?" Martha ask. "You hire two more nannies?"
 
 
"Yes."
 
 
"Carla." Youngbae shouts. "Do you buy new slide and swing for the kids or for hyung?"
 
 
"Both." Carla sighs.
 
 
"I didn't know you will come here." Youngbae said while looking at Chel.
 
 
"Hi." She smiles but she just receive a cold treatment. All the guys are giving him that kind of treatment but she really doesn't care.
 
 
 
She wonder around the villa all by herself, she feels that the guys doesn't want her to be here. Chel also doesn't want anything about them at all but she wanted to show off her new things and not to mention that she's ing mad at Tyrese because of that Tammy girl, as she walks around the villa she promise to herself that she will have a much better house, not a villa but a mansion with lots of servants that will do anything she ask for. Her dream is to become the wife of the richest man in the country and that is Tyrese.
 
 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
"What do these kids eat?" It's Suengri, he's carrying Soju. "My back." He whines.
 
 
"Daddy." Maru shouts running towards T.O.P
 
 
"How's your day?" T.O.P ask and the three kids started to talk all at once.
 
 
 
Everyone just listen to the kids even though they didn't understand what are they saying, they laugh when Maru make funny faces or pointing at maknae. Chel witness everything, she really feels that she's an outsider now. She doesn't need anyone, all she want is their attention and the spotlight. She's just waiting for the guy who is head over heels in love with her but what she saw next feels like someone pour cold water all over her body, Jiyong's arms are casually place on Xyza's shoulder both seem so comfortable with each other.
 
 
 
What she expected to see is not happening. He's supposed to be sad and run after me. He's supposed to beg for me to comeback, he has no right to be happy. That's the thoughts keep on running in her head. I'm the only one who can make him happy and not a girl Xyza. She confidently walk towards her friends, y smile plastered on her red lips. Tonight something will happen to us, you will crawl on top of me just like what happen the last time we're together.
 
 
 
"Hi Jiyong." She says seductively. "How are you?" Everyone look at her direction but she immediately notice the different stare Jiyong gave her, there's no love and affection but pure coldness.
 
 
 
 
FLASHBACK
 
 
 
 
Manila has a lot of fond memories for Jiyong, when he's in this place Chel is the one and only person he thinks off. They used to go in the country secretly to have vacation and spend time with her family but now everything seem to be a dream.
 
 
 
"Are you going to drink all day?" T.O.P ask Jiyong. "Since we arrive here you always stay here in my minibar."
 
 
"Hyung just let me deal with my problem." Jiyong answered back, his vision is blurred. Alcohol hits his body system hard.
 
 
"Don't tell me that you're still affected by your break up with Chel." Youngbae ask.
 
 
"Hyung you have to move on." Daesung said.
 
 
"That's right hyung, there's a lot of girls  out there." Maknae butted in. "We didn't come here for you to be like that."
 
 
"Is there something that you're not telling us?" It's Youngbae.
 
 
"When I went back to our house to get my things and clothes Chel suddenly arrive." Jiyong look at the four guys. "We had that night."
 
 
"My decision is final, even though all of you will get mad at me, i'm going to ask her to live with me." Jiyong continues.
 
 
"Why did you do that?" T.O.P look at him. "We even think that she didn't even love you."
 
 
"I know." Jiyong replied. "Then the next morning I told her that I still love her but she told me that she's in love with someone else." 
 
 
 
Jiyong burst into tears, the emotions just explode. He can't fool himself the love he had for her is not ordinary, he see her in his future, she's the girl he wants to spend his life with. He went to Manila to see Youngbae and the new born baby but he's in total mess.
 
 
 
END OF FLASHBACK
 
 
 
==========================================================================================================
 
 
 
"You're here." Xyza smiles at Chel. "How are you?"
 
 
"I'm fine, never in my wildest imagination that you and Jiyong are close." Chel say sarcastically.
 
 
"Are we close?" Xyza chuckles looking at Jiyong.
 
 
"No we're not." Jiyong chuckle as well.
 
 
"What are you doing here?" Suengri scoffs.
 
 
"I miss you guys." Chel smiles.
 
 
"Aunt Chel." The kids shouts. "We miss you."
 
 
"I miss the three of you as well."
 
 
"We went to the theme park., come we will show you the pictures." Soju together with Marty drag her to the bedroom, while Maru just stay beside his Dad.
 
 
"What's with the cold treatment?" Glaiza look at Suengri.
 
 
"Cold treatment?" Maknae chuckles, looking at Glaiza. The girls didn't know about Jiyong's confession, they didn't know what their friend do to Jiyong. The guys decided to keep it to them to prevent any confrontation.