CHAPTER 31: NEW RELATIONSHIP (PART 1)

Love and Hate Relationship
CHAPTER 31 NEW RELATIONSHIP(PART 1)
 
 
 
I've been on dates more than a couple of months now, courtesy of our maknae. He's been arranging dates for me almost every night, I really didn't mind like what I said to hyung before its just a 'date' and that's not really a big deal for me. But most of the time I didn't go out on my own with a girl, I preferred a group date I don't care who will join me and my date as long as we're not alone. 
 
 
 
I just don't want to give a wrong impression to all the girls I've dated, I mean i'm not ready to be in a relationship that's why I never dated girls twice. I admit Seungri really knows how to pick a girl, they're all beautiful and my type but i'm not in a hurry, i'm not ready to commit in another relationship. I like to savor my status as a single guy, I want to heal, to heal my heart to be whole again. Whoever the girl i'm going to be with in the future I want that girl to be the last one, I want that girl to be my forever.
 
 
 
 
"What's up with the group date?" Glaiza taps my shoulder as she sit beside me.
 
 
"Group date?" I ask innocently.
 
 
"I mean it feels like you're dating with a chaperon."
 
 
"Oh!" I said and smile. "I'm more comfortable with group dates."
 
 
"So it means you're not ready to dive into another relationship?" She smiles.
 
 
"Bingo." I snap my fingers and laugh.
 
 
"Just take your time Jiyong." 
 
 
"That's what i'm doing."
 
 
"Yah Hyung!" We both turn around and found Seungri in the door step. "I just talk to He-ran." He said as he stride and eventually sit in front of me and Glaiza.
 
 
"He-ran?" She asked.
 
 
"The girl i'm with last week, if I remember correctly."
 
 
"What about her?" She look at Seungri.
 
 
"Well, she called me." He sighs. "She told me that she keeps calling and texting you but you never responds." He points at me.
 
 
"I told you and her that its just one date and that's it." I said.
 
 
"Well she really likes you and she's asking for another dinner."
 
 
"No." I shake my head. 
 
 
"Why not?" Seungri eyed me. "She's pretty, I mean really pretty."
 
 
"I know that but when I go out to another dinner with her, she might think that we're dating."
 
 
"Well that's the original plan and that's what you and her doing last week right?"
 
 
"Sorry to interrupt but why don't you just say to that girl that Jiyong is just a 'one date man'." She smiles but Seungri scowls at her.
 
 
"Am I asking for your opinion?" He said and Glaiza just tucked his tongue out. "So its a no?" Seungri look at me and I nod. "Okay."
 
 
"Thank you." I said. "Where's Youngbae?" I look at Glaiza, were here at their house.
 
 
"Shower." She simply said. 
 
 
"Keifer?" Seungri asked.
 
 
"In the nursery, sleeping." She said.
 
 
"I heard about dating." Youngbae finally shows up, freshly showered then sit on Glaiza's lap.
 
 
"Seriously?" Glaiza hiss.
 
 
"Deal with it baby." He said and wiggle his . "So? About the date thing?"
 
 
"He-ran" Suengri said.
 
 
"The girl who is with us last week? That He-ran?" Youngbae ask again.
 
 
"Yes."
 
 
"So what's the problem?"
 
 
"She wanted to see hyung again." 
 
 
"Another date?" Youngbae smiles at me. "Did he say yes?" He points at me while looking at Seungri.
 
 
"No."
 
 
"That's not a shocker." He said.
 
 
"I know." The maknae said but suddenly smile. "You have another date hyung." He looks at me. 
 
 
"That's not a shocker." I said, mimicking Youngbae.
 
 
"You will like this girl." He said.
 
 
"You always say that." I look at him. "What's new?"
 
 
"What's new?" A playful smile tugs his lips. "You already know the girl."
 
 
"Who?"
 
 
"You'll find out next week."
 
 
"Don't tell me its He-ran again?" Glaiza butted in while pushing Youngbae to stand up.
 
 
"No." 
 
 
"Who?" I asked again. "Tell me."
 
 
"Its a surprise." He smiles.
 
 
"Fine." I said. I really don't care who will be my date for next week, as I've said I dated all kind of girls since me and Chel broke up so I won't be surprise who will that girl be.
 
 
 
======================================================================
 
 
 
 
The date that maknae arrange have arrived, i'm prepping up in the villa and did I mention I have two stylist right now with me? They're namely Soju and Marty. They insists that I have to be in my best for this date for the girl, I sigh and just let them to choose what I will wear. If they just know that i'm not ready to any relationship right now, I just want to get this date over with so that I can go back here and spend the rest of the night with the others.
 
 
 
"How do samchon look?" I stand in front of Soju and Marty who are by the way busy eating french fries and burger while sitting on my bed.
 
 
"You look great samshon." Marty said with a thumbs up sign. "You look like a prince." She giggles.
 
 
"Samchon doesn't look like a prince." Soju look at Marty then to me. "You look like a rockstar samchon."
 
 
"But it looks good on me?" I asked again and the both of them nods. Well I shouldn't ask because they choose what i'm wearing right now.
 
 
"What time will you go home samchon?" Soju ask.
 
 
"I don't know, why?"
 
 
"We like chocolate cake samchon." Marty said, stuffing with french fries.
 
 
"I'll call my manager and ask him to buy you guys chocolate cake." I said and went  straight to my walk in closet to find a perfect pair of shoes with my outfit.
 
 
"Samchon, why are you gong on dates?" One of them ask.
 
 
"To meet people." I simply said.
 
 
"Are you dating a boy or a girl?"
 
 
"Of course girl." I chuckle and look at the door. I found the both of them standing and looking at me. "When you said dating, the guys always dates girls and vice versa." I explain and I hope they won't ask me anything.
 
 
"I want to go on a date samchon." Soju declares.
 
 
"Me too samchon." Marty follows.
 
 
"Both of you are too young to go on dates." I said.
 
 
"When are we allowed to go on dates?" Marty ask innocently.
 
 
"50 years old." I said.
 
 
"50?" Soju frowns. 
 
 
"Are you 50 years old samchon?" Marty ask.
 
 
"No." I shake my head. 
 
 
"How old are you samchon?"
 
 
"Old enough to date." I chuckle.
 
 
"That's unfair." Soju snorts. "I know you're not 50 years old and you're allowed to go on dates."
 
 
"When the two of you started to date your dad, me and the other samchon will have to interview and get to know the guys that you will go out with."
 
 
"That's unfair." Soju said again. "We didn't meet the girls you dated. Right Marty?"
 
 
"Yes." 
 
 
"I'll let you interview the girl I will date next time."
 
 
"Where's Aunt Chel?"
 
 
"I don't know." I shrugged my shoulder and grab one of my shoes.
 
 
"Okay." Soju said and both of them run back to my bedroom and continue to eat while watching cartoons. I sigh.
 
 
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
My eyes widen as I saw the girl enter the restaurant, I shake my head and curse maknae under my breath. Why didn't I think when he told me that I know the girl, I shouldn't bother to look good at this date. I mentally slap myself. I stand up and wait for the girl to arrive in our table, I don't want to shout and call her name, I don't want to attract a lot of people. I don't want pictures and news of me and a girl having a date. The girl notice me and got shocked while she points at me as if asking a silent question what am I doing here.
 
 
 
"What are you doing here?" She asked. 
 
 
"Date." I smile. "And I think with you."
 
 
"With me?" She frowns. "What do you mean with me?"
 
 
"Didn't your sweetheart ask you to come here and meet me?" 
 
 
"No." She shakes my head and I frown at her.
 
 
"He said i'm on a date with a girl I know." I explain. "And correct me if i'm wrong but I know you dude."
 
 
"I know you know me." She scowl. "But i'm about to meet one of my clients." She adds. "But..."
 
 
"But...?"
 
 
"I remember now, Seungri ask me to meet me here in this restaurant today but I told him I have an urgent meeting with a client."
 
 
"I knew it, he set us up again."
 
 
"Hi Jiyong." Me and dude both look at one direction. "Am I late?" It's He-ran.
 
 
"What are you doing here?" I ask, confuse.
 
 
"Suengri told me that you're waiting for me, that's why I hurriedly went here." 
 
 
"Oh. I see." I look at her then at Xyza.
 
 
"Bye." Dude wave at us. "Enjoy the night." She smiles then went to her client who is sitting 2 tables away from where me and He-ran at.
 
 
"Have a sit." I said.
 
 
"Who's that?" He-ran ask.
 
 
"My interior designer." I simply said. "Sorry if Seungri bothers you again." 
 
 
"No problem. Actually I thought that I won't have the chance to see you again." She smiles. "I mean I will definitely see you on TV or concerts but I mean like this in a dinner."
 
 
"Yes. We'll be busy in the next couple of weeks." I answered back. "What did Seungri told you?" I'm intrigued.
 
 
"Actually i'm the one who keeps pestering him about another dinner with you but he said that you're busy. Then earlier this morning he called me and just give me the restaurant's name and time."
 
 
"That's it?" I asked and she nods. "I taught he said that Dude is not available that's why you are her proxy?"
 
 
"What?"
 
 
"Nothing." I shake my head. "He told me that I have a date with a girl that I already know." I said. Well that's the truth.
 
 
"I thought you don't want to see me again." She look at me. "Actually I really like you Jiyong, I really do. I know you don't want to date the same girl more than once but I hope you find time to know me." She look at me straight in my eyes, a pair of orbs searching the depths of my soul. "I like you... No! I love you." She confessed and I cough, choking on my own saliva.
 
 
"Thank you." That's the only words I can mutter. I look at Xyza's direction and our eyes met in a couple of seconds, I stare at her as if i'm asking for her help.
 
 
"Did I shocked the hell out of you?" She look at me with wide eyes open.
 
 
"Yes." I nod in agreement. "Its just a different feeling when you say that in front of me."
 
 
"Different good or different bad?"
 
 
"I don't know." I said. "But I think its more on a good side." I smile at her. Actually of all the girls I've dated, I like He-ran the most. 
 
 
"Good." She smiles at me warmly and my heart flutter.
 
 
"Let's order." I said and smile back at her. "I'm starving."
 
 
"Okay." She grab and start to scan the menu.
 
 
"By the way do you have anything to do after this?" She shakes her head while looking at me and the menu. "Let's go and join the other members, they're in hyung's villa right now."
 
 
"Are you sure?" She seems shocked with what I said.
 
 
"Yes. So?" 
 
 
"Okay." She said and I smile. So what did I just do? I invite her to spend more time with me and the others.
 
 
 
 
After dinner I type a short message to hyung and tell him that i'm on my way back to the villa with He-ran, I know all of them are talking about me now and I must prepare myself for all the questions they will throw at me and He-ran later. Before we go out of the restaurant we both went to Xyza's table and I told her that if she have time she can go to the villa since everyone misses her, she just nod and wave at us as if she's dismissing us.
 
 
 
"I must warn you, they might bombard you with weird and awkward questions." I said while my eyes are fixed on the road.
 
 
"Why?" She turn her body to face me.
 
 
"To know you." I said. "The girls might interrogate you, i'm just giving you heads up."
 
 
"Do you think they will like me." 
 
 
"Of course. They won't bully you." I chuckle.
 
 
"I really want to meet them. To meet the girls who captured the other members heart."
 
 
"They're crazy." I laugh and look at her. "But they're nice and friendly, for sure the questions they will ask you are more to humiliate me."
 
 
"I'm just worried." She said. I grab her hand and squeeze it lightly.
 
 
"Its going to be fine." I smile and never let go of her hand until we reach the villa.