CHAPTER 36: POOL PARTY

Love and Hate Relationship
CHAPTER 36 POOL PARTY
 
 
 
"POOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL PARTY"
 
 
"POOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL PARTY"
 
 
"POOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL PARTY"
 
 
"POOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL PARTY"
 
 
"POOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL PARTY"
 
 
 
"Pool party?" I jerk and suddenly stands up from the couch when I heard Xyza's voice. 
 
 
"Aunt Xyza!!!!!!" The three kids shouts and run towards her.
 
 
"What are you doing here?" I ask. She's not supposed to be here. 
 
 
"Aunt Xyza do you like pool party?" Marty asked with puffy eyes.
 
 
"I love pool parties." Xyza smile at her. Please don't blow up my surprise. Please!
 
 
"I like chocolate fountain." Maru suddenly blurted out.
 
 
"Me too." Soju said.
 
 
"Me too." Xyza said smiling.
 
 
"Okay. Stop with the pool party and chocolate fountain children." I say nicely. "What are you doing here?" I smile at Xyza.
 
 
"I just need to get one of my bags, I think the plan that I draw for my client are there."
 
 
"Okay." I said and she went to her room. That's the time I look at the kids and beg to them. "Please don't tell Aunt Xyza about the surprise. Please."
 
 
"Promise us first that's its going to be a pool party Samchon."
 
 
"Yes I promise. Just don't say anything to Aunt Xyza okay?"
 
 
"We promise." They said in unison.
 
 
"Got it." The four of us turn and see Xyza walking towards us. "Sorry I can't play with the three of you, i'm kind of busy."
 
 
"No problem Aunt Xyza." Soju said. "Our samchons will be here."
 
 
"Okay. I have to go." She said and look at me.
 
 
"Drive carefully." I hold her back and kiss her lips.
 
 
"Their making out again unnie." Marty shouts. "Maru cover your eyes."
 
 
"Were did you learn that?" I arched my brow.
 
 
"Samchon Panda." Soju simply said but her hands are over her eyes.
 
 
"I have to go now." Xyza smiles at me. "Bye."
 
 
"Bye." I said. "I'll pick you up later."
 
 
"Okay."
 
 
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
"POOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL PARTY"
 
 
"POOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL PARTY"
 
 
"POOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL PARTY"
 
 
"POOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL PARTY"
 
 
 
"POOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL PARTY"
 
 
 
"What's with the pool party?" Suengri ask. The kids are still chanting 'POOL PARTY'
 
 
"Pool party for Xyza's surprise birthday." I simply said.
 
 
"Where going to have a pool party." Soju said.
 
 
"I'll call Aunt Mona and Aunt Sheena for the pool party" I look at the kids and they smile at me as if i'm their oasis.
 
 
"And don't forget the chocolate fountain samchon." Maru is standing in front of me, holding his feeding bottle.
 
 
"Yes, I won't." I smile.
 
 
"Thank you."
 
 
"Pool party in Manila?" Maknae ask.
 
 
"Yes. I'm planning something else but she's going to Manila next week so I have to improvised."
 
 
"Okay." He said. "So its serious huh."
 
 
"Serious?"
 
 
"About you and my sweetheart." He smiles. 
 
 
"Samchon, they're making out again." Marty sits beside Seungri while pointing at me. "Samchon and Aunt Xyza."
 
 
"They kiss." Soju shouts. "In the lips."
 
 
"In front of the kids? Seriously hyung?"
 
 
"Its just a peck." I reason out. "Peck."
 
 
"I cover my eyes samchon." Maru butted in.
 
 
"Good job." Suengri pats his head. "Making out is not for kids."
 
 
"But you're the one who told them about making out." I said sarcastically.
 
 
"At least they know when to cover their eyes or you can just tell them that 'Kids, me and Aunt Xyza will make out'. Then automatically they will cover their eyes."
 
 
"Whatever." I say and throw a piece of paper to him.
 
 
 
===============================================================================================
 
 
 
1 WEEK LATER (MANILA)
 
 
 
 
"Is this the place hyung?" Daesung ask me when our car stop in front of a luxurious resort.
 
 
"I think so. This is where the GPS takes us." Me, Daesung, Martha and Suengri where in one car. While Hyung, Carla, the three kids with Youngbae, Glaiza and Baby Keifer in the other car. Jared and his wife will arrive tomorrow with Dennis, his girlfriend, Paolo, Noona Gummy and their daughter Samantha.
 
 
"Nice place." Suengri said.
 
 
 
Its a 2 hours drive from Manila, I asked Mona and Sheena to find a resort where we can held Xyza's surprise birthday. I'm planning for something romantic, actually i'm planning for us to go on a cruise but she has other plan and that's going here to Manila to visit her folks so i'll just go with the flow and the kids idea about the pool party is actually pretty nice. I have to do a lot of things so we fly here in Manila ahead of time, Xyza is clueless she knew that i'm in Japan for a photo shoot and I will just follow her in Manila after my work.
 
 
 
"Mam Carla, Mam Glaiza." The girl in the reception greets them.
 
 
"Hi Megan." Glaiza said. "How are you?"
 
 
"How's the resort going?" Carla follows through.
 
 
"Everything and everyone are good." The girl named Megan responds.
 
 
"Everything okay with the party tomorrow?" Glaiza asked again.
 
 
"Yes except for the menu." She said. "Mam Mona and Mam Sheena gives us specific instructions about tomorrow's event."
 
 
"Good." Carla smiles.
 
 
"Someone will get your things and bring it to your respective rooms." Megan continues.
 
 
"Everything regarding the party, ask him." Glaiza points at me. 
 
 
"Yes Mam." She smiles. "Go ahead and rest first, just call me if you're ready to go through the menu for tomorrow." Megan looks at me.
 
 
"Sure. I will just look around for a while."
 
 
"Okay sir." She smiles.
 
 
"Who wants to go to the beach?" Carla said, she's talking to her kids who just woke up.
 
 
"Beach?" Youngbae ask.
 
 
"Yup! Private beach." His wife said.
 
 
 
The kids are excited to swim whether in the pool or beach. The place is secluded it feels like a whole island for ourselves, a couple of people that works in the resort help us to carry our luggage and ushered us to our respective rooms. I'm still wondering how the people who works here know Carla and Glaiza. Megan also mentioned Dennis and Paolo's name.
 
 
 
 
"I'm just wondering jagiya, why did Megan know you?" Hyung asked. 
 
 
"Xyza owns this resort." She simply said that made me and the others become shell shocked.
 
 
"Seriously?" I ask.
 
 
"You didn't know?" Carla look at me. 
 
 
"Actually this resort is family owned but when she graduated from college her parents transfer this place to her name." Glaiza explained. "She designed the whole resort." She smile at me.
 
 
"My sweetheart is the best." Suengri smiles.
 
 
"So rich." Youngbae murmurs. I hate the word. RICH... Actually not the word but the person that enters my mind.
 
 
 
 
Its the day of the party, Xyza's scheduled flight will touch down any minute from now. Sheena and Mona arrive early in the morning then Jared with his wife, Paolo and Gummy noona together with their daughter Samantha and of course Dennis without his girlfriend arrive this afternoon.The kids are in hyper alert including Keifer, their still chanting 'POOL PARTY'. Soju and Marty are the leaders with their loyal legion of babies namely Maru and Samantha are marching everywhere. Xyza's driver are waiting in the arrival area of the airport right now, she doesn't know that her parents will be here too.
 
 
 
"Good thing your flight is not cancelled." I overheard Sheena talking to the phone.
 
 
"I'm just waiting for my luggage." I heard her voice for the first time this day. 
 
 
"Go straight to your resort, me and Mona are here."
 
 
"Why?" She asked. "And why am I on speaker phone?"
 
 
"Because I don't want to repeat whatever were talking about to Mona."
 
 
"When did you arrive there?"
 
 
"Just a couple of hours ago."
 
 
"Okay, see you after a couple of hours." She pauses. "Wait, Jiyong will arrive tomorrow." I smile.
 
 
"So?" Sheena asked looking at me. "Your driver can fetch him tomorrow morning."
 
 
"Okay." She said but then.....
 
 
 
"Sam......." Its Samantha, running towards me. I carry her and cover . "chon." She giggles.
 
 
"Quiet." I whisper to her.
 
 
"Hide me, were playing hide and seek." She whisper back. 
 
 
 
"Whose that?" Xyza asked.
 
 
"One of the kids of the resort guests." Sheena answered.
 
 
"I see. I have to go now."
 
 
"See you in a couple of hours okay."
 
 
"Yup! Bye."
 
 
"Bye."
 
 
 
"We almost got caught because of you." I smile and look at Samantha. 
 
 
"Hide me Samchon." She wiggles and put her head under my shirt. "Hey." I laugh.
 
 
"Hide me." She whispers and I walk where the other kids are playing.
 
 
"Who are you playing with?"
 
 
"All the kids and Samchon Daesung is looking for us."
 
 
"Okay." I say.
 
 
"Jiyong." I stop and turn around when I heard Mona call my name. I froze, literally froze. Mona is with Xyza's parents.
 
 
 
"Good Evening Mr and Mrs. Enriquez." I said and slightly bow, I quickly lift my shirt up and fix it in record time.
 
 
"Samchon, hide me." Samantha whispers but irritated.
 
 
"Good Evening Jiyong." Xyza's mom smile at me.
 
 
"And who's this little girl you're carrying?" Her dad asked me.
 
 
"This is Samantha." I said. "Paolo and Gummy's daughter."
 
 
"Hi darling." Xyza's mom said. "You got your dad's eyes."
 
 
"Hi." Samantha smile back at Mrs. Enriquez.
 
 
"It feels like their are our grandchild." Xyza's dad look at his wife adoringly. "Including Carla and Glaiza's children."
 
 
"That's right." She replies. "Its good to finally meet you Jiyong."
 
 
"I'm honored and its good to finally meet you Mr. and Mrs Enriquez."
 
 
"Is my daughter here already?" 
 
 
"She's on her way sir."
 
 
"Drop the formalities, you can call us Mom or Dad."
 
 
"Or Uncle and Aunt."
 
 
"Mom and Dad would be great." Her mom pats my cheeks.
 
 
"Okay...... Mom."
 
 
"Why are you blushing Samchon?" Samantha asked me that made Xyza's parents laugh.
 
 
"Let's go this way, the other's are waiting for the both of you." I said, ignoring Samantha.
 
 
"Your face is color red, Samchon."
 
 
"Stop!" I whisper.
 
 
"Why are you stopping me? I'm just telling the truth." She pouts then look at Xyza's parents they are followed by Sheena and Mona, laughing.
 
 
 
Everyone greeted them, Carla, Glaiza and Martha introduce their husbands and kids to Mom and Dad. Jeez! Why am I even blushing? Well the fact that Dude's parents are here makes me nervous. I have another surprise for her in our bedroom and I don't know if its going to be appropriate since her folks are here. I will just deal with that later. Her parents are very fond of the children, they kiss and hug each one of them, talk to them and even play with them. 
 
 
 
 
=============================================================================================
 
 
 
 
"Happy Birthday"
 
 
 
I receive that text message a lot today but i'm busy to reply to any of them. I can't hardly believe that i'm a year older now, how I wish i'm still young and do all the things I didn't do in my teen years. I'm happy right now, with all the blessings and things i'm receiving, I can't think of anything else I want. I have a nice and great job, a loving family, a handful of friends that I can trust and of course i'm dating one of the most popular guy all over the world. Actually I really don't care if he is popular or a leader of the most popular and talented group in Korea. I'm happy that he has time to spend it with me.
 
 
 
 
He send me a text at exactly 12 midnight.
 
 
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY GIRL! How I wish i'm with you right now but i'm caught up with work. I will see you tomorrow and we will celebrate your birthday. I love you. From YOUR MAN.
 
 
 
 
Who wouldn't swoon to that message? TELL ME!!!!! I nearly faint when I read the words. MY GIRL and YOUR MAN. Seriously? He really knows how to make any girls go G-A-G-A over him. In my entire life it didn't even cross my mind that there's going to be me and him. I know we're just starting on this 'Date thing' but words couldn't describe how I feel. I sigh and look at the window, I have more than an hour before we arrive at the resort, I think In should sleep first or should I call or text him? I think he's busy but I want to hear his voice. Maybe later i'll just call him. NO! I'll just text him, i'll just tell him that I arrive safely and I will see him tomorrow morning.
 
 
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
 
"Mam Xyza, were here." Our family Driver tap my shoulder lightly. I didn't want to move, I just groan, i'm so tired. "Mam Xyza."
 
 
"5 minutes." I said and wave my hands, telling him in silence that I need some alone time.
 
 
"But Mam Xyza you can't sleep in the car for a long period of time."
 
 
"Just open the windows."
 
 
"XYZA.... WAKE UP"
 
 
"Shhhhh" I said quietly.
 
 
"DAMN IT! XYZA... ARE YOU GOING TO SPEND YOUR BIRTHDAY INSIDE THAT CAR?"
 
 
"OR DO YOU WANT US TO DRAG YOU INSIDE?"
 
 
"Fine!" i quickly stand up. I don't want to mess with Sheena and Mona. The three of us walk inside the resort, I wave and smile to the employees, asking them how are they or if the business is doing great.
 
 
 
 
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY XYZA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
 
 
 
I was dumbfounded when I saw everyone. The whole group are present with my Mom and Dad. WAIT.... I thought they're in Australia right now and I thought Jiyong is in Japan......
 
 
 
 
"Mom. Dad. i thought you're both in Australia?"
 
 
"We won't miss your birthday baby." My mom said. I hug her tightly then my dad.
 
 
"Happy Birthday my baby." He kisses my forehead. "And I like your boyfriend." He whispers.
 
 
"FYI we just started dating." I whisper back and my dad laughs, making everyone turn their heads to us.
 
 
"Okay." He said out loud. "And I approved." My eyeballs almost pop out of their eye sockets.
 
 
"Oh!" I look at him. 
 
 
 
Everyone greeted me, the kids told me a bunch of things on how they keep it a secret from me. They told me that Jiyong showered them with toys, chocolates, food and candies just to keep them quiet, every time they told me something new Jiyong would glare at them but they just ignore him. When I asked them if they told anyone our secret they said they didn't and that's the only time I realized that their loyalty is on my side.
 
 
 
"Sometimes its really unfair when they told everyone my secrets but they close their mouths when i'm asking them about yours." Jiyong said for my ears only, I look at him and I pout.
 
 
"Well now you know how to keep them quiet." I smile.
 
 
"A lot of food, more candies and chocolates."
 
 
"True." I laugh and caress his cheeks. "Thank you."
 
 
"For what?" He frowns.
 
 
"For the surprise."
 
 
"You're most welcome." He smiles and kiss the corner of my mouth.
 
 
"Panda, they're making out again " I heard Marty's voice, when I turn around she's pointing at us while her face is buried on Suengri's chest. "I can't watch."
 
 
"Get a room hyung." Suengri teases us.
 
 
 
After dinner my parents decided to call it the night, they went straight to their room to rest, then the rest of us gather in the pool side and drink. The kids are all tired so they sleep as well except for Maru, who is busy tapping every single thing that he can tap in his dad's cellphone plus the fact that he doesn't want to let go of his dad. I'm thankful, everybody are here, even Jared and his wife. I can't ask for more, Jiyong really think and plan everything for this surprise which I appreciated the most.
 
 
 
 
"Finally! You're mine now." Jiyong wrap his arms around my waist. I scan the whole room and its decorated with lots of balloons and roses.
 
 
"You did all this?" I wave my hand in the air and he nods.
 
 
"You like it?"
 
 
"Yes." I smile "Thank you again."
 
 
"You're most welcome."
 
 
"I thought you're in Japan?"
 
 
"Its just a white lie." He hugs me tightly. "And its for you." I hold both his cheeks and give him a peck on his lips.
 
 
"Thank you. You really surprise me."
 
 
"Do you know what you just did?"
 
 
"What?" I frown and look at him. "Do what?"
 
 
"You just dude. Big time." He kisses me, slow but full of need, I kiss back, his right hand travel down my back while his left hand tangles with my hair. 
 
 
"Hey love birds." We both startled when someone knocks on the door. "Making out again?"
 
 
"What's their problem?" Jiyong sighs.
 
 
"HYUNG! Open the door." It's Daesung.
 
 
"I will punish him." He looks at me. "Happy Birthday." He kisses me again and rakes his hair with his fingers. "Are you okay?" He scans me from head to toe, then comb my hair with his fingers. "That's better."
 
 
"HYUNG!"
 
 
"Wait." He shouts. He walks towards the door and I sneak out in the balcony. I still heard him talking to Daesung and Mona.
 
 
"It's only 2:43 in the morning and the both of you are already in the room?" I heard Mona. "Can't get enough of each other?"
 
 
"They're in love." Daesung said.
 
 
"Birthday S.*.X?" Mona adds. Gosh! I didn't hear Jiyong's responds when I walk away from the balcony and after a few seconds of walking i'm in front of them.
 
 
"What are you doing here?" I ask.
 
 
"Noona, I thought you're inside the room with hyung?" Daesung seems to be in shocked.
 
 
"I went to the bathroom." I smile and look at Jiyong who seems to be in shocked as well.
 
 
"Let's go back outside." Mona walks away from us.
 
 
"Let's go." Daesung follows. When its only me and Jiyong, he arched his brow and look at me.
 
 
"So? Bathroom? Seriously?"
 
 
"Yes bathroom." I said. He laughs and takes my hand. We both walk towards the pool and we saw Mona again.
 
 
"Bathroom? Do you think you can fool me?" She smirks. "That balcony is a huge help." And with that she walks away. Me and Jiyong just laugh, it turns out we're still busted.