CHAPTER 5: MEMORIES THAT I WANT TO VANISH

Love and Hate Relationship
THANK YOU FOR ALL THE COMMENTS..... ALL OF YOU MADE ME HAPPY!!!!! :)
 
HER'E'S THE NEW CHAPTER, ENJOY READING.
 
 
===============================================================================================================
 
 
CHAPTER 5 MEMORIES THAT I WANT TO VANISH
 
 
"Oppa... oppa." Someone nuzzles my neck. Leaving a trail of saliva in my jawline. "Oppa, wake up." I open my eyes reluctantly and see Chel smiling at me. "Wake up"
 
 
"What do you want? I'm tired." I turn to the other side and try to go back to sleep.
 
 
"I made breakfast for you." She said.
 
 
"What?" I whipped my head to her direction with disbelief in my face. "What did you say baby?"
 
 
"Breakfast." She simply say.
 
 
"Breakfast? You never cook in your entire life."
 
 
"You said you have a surprise for me." She says.
 
 
"Yes I have." I said sleepily.
 
 
"Give it to me." She smiles. "And eat breakfast."
 
 
"I'm tired! Can I eat later? I'm so exausted because of the concert last night."
 
 
"Oppa"
 
 
"Later."
 
 
"Oppa."
 
 
"I'm tired."
 
 
"Kwon Jiyong." She hiss. "If you don't want to eat breakfast just give me the damn gift." She shouts.
 
 
"Fine."
 
 
"Hurry up, don't keep me waiting."
 
 
"What did you cook?" I ask as I sit up on our bed.
 
 
"Pancake." She smiles but restless. "Here." I look at her and smile. I still can't believe she cook something for me, I pop a small piece of pancake in my mouth and chew. "Do you put peanuts in the batter?" I glance at her.
 
 
"No... I hate peanuts." She blurted out.
 
 
"Why is it so crunchy?" I ask and cut another piece of pancake and found a small piece of egg shell. "Egg shells are not edible baby." 
 
 
"I don't care, I want my gift now!" She demand and pull my arm.
 
 
"So impatient." I smirk and stand up, I went to the walk in closet and grab something in one of the cabinets. "Give me your left hand."
 
 
"Why?"
 
 
"Just give it to me." She laid her hand and I slip a customized ring on her finger. "Like it?" It's a pink diamond ring.
 
 
"Wow! Is this real?" She eyed me.
 
 
"Of course." I said.
 
 
"Thank you." She give me a peck on the lips and leave.
 
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
"I want to go on vacation." She blurted out all of a sudden while she's sitting beside me. "Bring me to Paris."
 
 
"How I wish we can go on vacation but were still busy with the promotion and the upcoming concert."
 
 
"So you choose work over me?" She scoffs and stand up.
 
 
"You know that's not true baby." I hold her but she slap my hand and take a step back.
 
 
"Don't touch me." She scoffs.
 
 
"Are we going to fight again?" You know that i'm busy because of work, you know my schedule, every single bit of it."
 
 
"So?"
 
 
"So why are you dragging me for a vacation?"
 
 
"I'm so done talking with you Jiyong, you piece of ." She hiss and left the bedroom.
 
 
"Seriously, what's wrong with you?" I followed her to the kitchen. "You know that I can't just tell them that I won't show up to the promotions and concert because my girlfriend wants to go to Paris."
 
 
"You can't do that for me?"
 
 
"I have two weeks vacation after work, can you wait until I finish my work?" I said and wrap my arms around her waist.
 
 
"No, I can't! I want to wake up tomorrow morning in Paris."
 
 
"We can't do that baby."
 
 
"Then let go of me because we're done." She push me away from her and leave the house.
 
 
"What do you mean we're done?" I run after her and hold her hand. "Damn it! Talk to me."
 
 
"WE ARE DONE KWON" She hiss. "I don't want to see you again."
 
 
I sigh and let go of her hand, it's useless to argue with her I just look at her retreating back. I guess i'm going to sleep in our dorm tonight or until her anger subsides, This is I don't like about her, if she wants anything, she wants to have it right away as if the word patience and compromise doens't exist on her vocabulary. I really hate it every time the two of us are fighting, she doesn't even think of my situation, my job. I know my job eats most of my time, I can't even spend time with my own family but this is what I love and by creating music I make a lot of people happy. She doesn't understand that, all she wants is for me to grant her every wish, give her what she wants even though most of it is not important.
 
 
"Manager Kim, I have a vacation after the concert right?" I said as he answer his phone.
 
 
"Yes! Why?"
 
 
"Booked me 2 tickets going to Paris." I said. "And hotel."
 
 
"Okay." He answered.
 
 
"Can I skip the promotions in Japan? The 4 boys can deal with that right? They will be fine even without me?"
 
 
"No you can't, you know that right?"
 
 
"Okay! Hyung just booked me the tickets okay?"
 
 
"Arasso."
 
 
"Thank you hyung. Bye."
 
 
"Bye."
 
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
"Where are we going?" She said. "Answer me."
 
 
"It's a surprise." I said and wink at her. "Were almost there."
 
 
"Just tell me where, I hate surprises."
 
 
"Just wait okay! Be patient baby." I look at her, both of us are in the back of the car. I don't want Manager Kim to hear our argument while his driving.
 
 
It's been more than a week of fighting between the two of us and I want to make it up to her, I know a part of it is my fault and most of it is hers but I will be the one to say sorry to her. I don'r want us to fight, I don't want us to curse each other. She's the love of my life and I need her so badly, she's my inspiration and my everything.
 
 
"Let's not fight again baby." I said. Both of us are in the restaurant I rent in Han River. I rent the whole place for the night, I want it to be special for us.
 
 
"It's always your fault, why i'm always mad at you." She said. I want to protest but I really don't want to argue with her. I don't want to ruin our night.
 
 
"Just please be considerate sometimes baby." I look at her and smile. "I love you and I want to spend every second of my life with you." I pause. "But I have work, I need to work and I love my work."
 
 
"So do you love that damn work more than me?"
 
 
"You know that's not true." I reach for her hand. "I love you more than anything else but you have to understand that work is work and that's also for the both of us baby."
 
 
"Do I have a choice?" She smirks and scoff.
 
 
"Baby please." I grab something from my bag. "I have a gift for you."
 
 
"Gift?" Her aura changes in a nano second. "Give me." She smiles. "Now."
 
 
"Just promise me we won't fight again." I said and stare at her.
 
 
"Yes! Just give me the gift." She said exasperated.
 
 
"Here. I know you will like it." I look at her as she stare at my gift. It's a set of jewelries diamond ring, necklace with pendant and a pair of diamond earrings. "Let me help you put the necklace on."
 
 
"It's beautiful" She beams at me. 
 
 
"I'm happy that you like it." I put the necklace on and kiss her shoulder.
 
 
"I'll reward you later oppa." She gives me her flirtatious look and discreetly my lips.
 
 
"I'll be waiting for that." I give her a caste kiss and went back to my sit.
 
 
============================================================================================================
 
 
 
I tap my pen repeatedly on top of my lyrics notebook, I want to write new songs but I just remember every bit of my past with Chel. All the good times and mostly bad times but that's her and I love her for that including her flaws and all, I sigh and bury my head in my palms, I hate this feeling. How I wish it will stop in an instant. This past few days I go on dates, everyday different girl, all of them are beautiful but no one really have an impact on me.
 
 
"Samchon... Samchon." I heard banging on the main door of my villa, I got panicked. "Hurry up samchon."
 
 
"What happen? Is there something wrong?" I look at Soju and Marty as I open the door they're banging.
 
 
"Samchon hide us." Marty run inside the house.
 
 
"Why?" I ask.
 
 
"Were playing hide and seek with daddy." Soju said and also run inside this time she went straight in my bedroom. I slumped my shoulder. These kids almost gave me heart attack.
 
 
"Seriously! You two made me worried for nothing." I shout but they ignore me.
 
 
I went back to my bedroom, seeing Soju hiding under the blanket, I grab my lyrics notebook then go to the living room and sit on the floor so I can see everything plus I can monitor the movement of the two girls. They give me inspiration so my hand is writing non-stop, I didn't even realized the time passed by and the two girls are sitting beside me, they're looking what i'm writing, asking what the meaning of the words that's unfamiliar to them, asking this and that. I tell you that's more exhausting, they want exact answer and if they're not satisfied they will ask over and over again.
 
 
"Samchon, i'm hungry." 
 
 
"Me too samchon." Marty said. "I want pizza"
 
 
"I want french fries."
 
 
"Fine! I'll order pizza and french fries." I said and grab my phone. "I thought the two of you and your daddy are playing hide and seek, where is he?" The girls just shrugged their shoulder and run around the house. I just watch them play in the living room while i'm still sitting on the floor, waiting for the pizza and french fries that I order. Both of them suddenly stop and open my fridge to get some water.
 
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
"Jiyong!" For the second time of the day someone is banging on my door. The three of us are eating what I ordered, happily talking to each other.
 
 
"It's daddy." Soju giggles and both of them run towards my room. I stand up and hurriedly open the door.
 
 
"Jiyong, please tell me that Soju and Marty are with you or else this is the last time you will see me breathing."
 
 
"What?" I want to chuckle at hyung's worried face.
 
 
"Did you see them?" Carla's brow knit together. She's fuming in anger right now.
 
 
"They're here." I laugh. "They got bored because you took so long to find them. I already finish writing 1 song and now we're eating pizza and french fries."
 
 
"How the hell they got out of the house Sueng hyun?" Carla hiss while hitting hyung's shoulder repeatedly.
 
 
"They didn't tell me where they're going." Hyung said.
 
 
"Of course its hide and seek bingu." Carla hiss again and went back to their house.
 
 
"Daddy what took you so long?" Soju stomped towards us.
 
 
"Baby love who told you that the two of you can hide here?"
 
 
"You know all our hiding place in the house daddy." Marty said while chewing. "You want pizza daddy?"
 
 
"Aish! I'm about to go crazy earlier." Hyung whines again. "Why didn't you tell me where will you hide?"
 
 
"It's hide and seek." We all heard Carla say, she walks towards us and look at me. "Jiyong-ah, I would like you to meet your interior designer, Xyza."
 
 
"You!" Me and Xyza said in unison while pointing at each other. She smile and bow at me and I do the same thing.
 
 
 
 
NOTE:
 
I HAVE A NEW FANFIC, I HOPE ALL OF YOU HAVE TIME TO READ IT.
 
HERE'S THE LINK:
 
 
 
THANK YOU AGAIN AND AGAIN....
 
PLEASE UPVOTE, SUBCRIBE AND COMMENT