CHAPTER 45: MY BIGGEST MISTAKE (PART 1)

Love and Hate Relationship
CHAPTER 45 MY BIGGEST MISTAKE (PART 1)
 
 
"SH*T! SH*T! SH*T! ! D*MN IT! SH*T!"
 
 
 
I cursed loudly in my head. D*mn it! How the hell did I end up in this situation? How can I do this? I've been in this hell, I know how it feels but how can I do this to Xyza? I slowly removed my arm where Chel's head is laying, I need to get out of this room, I need to get away from this girl! I shouldn't have stayed here, I shouldn't entertain her. I should go now to Xyza and tell her everything about this.
 
 
I stand up and gather my clothes one by one then grab my car keys and phone on the side table, I look at it, 3 messages and 7 missed calls, all from Xyza. I quickly put my clothes on and type a quick message to her, apologizing that I sleep early so I couldn't answer her calls. I should tell her about this mistake I've done but i'm afraid of the aftermath, I can't loose her. I can't see my life without her, I'M SO STUP*D!
 
 
 
FLASHBACK
 
 
 
Everything in my life right now is perfect, everything seems like never ending happiness. Perfect work, friends, family and girlfriend but there's a tiny bit problem right now. I've been receiving text after text message from Chel and if I didn't reply she will call me non stop, she texted me that Tyrese is cheating on her. I ignore her. I really do.
 
 
 
"Jiyong." I heard a familiar voice from a distance. I turn around and found the girl who broke my heart into pieces.
 
 
"What are you doing here? How did you find me?"
 
 
"I went to your sister's shop, the manager told me that you're here in the pension, alone. I can't go to your villa because for sure there will be war if Carla sees me."
 
 
"What do you want? I'm going back to Seoul, Xyza is waiting for me." I lied. I'm going to stay here in the pension to work with some songs, Xyza knows that i'm here.
 
 
"I told you a million times, Tyrese cheated on me."
 
 
"Well you deserve it!" I can't hide my irritation. "I don't know why you bother to come here and tell me everything about it."
 
 
"I don't have anyone Jiyong." She sobs.
 
 
"So?" I rake my hair with my hands. "Do you think I care? Do you think I give a about your problems?"
 
 
"Yes! Because once in your life you love me, you care for me."
 
 
"Not anymore." I shake my head. I think i'm going back to Seoul instead of staying here." I have to go."
 
 
"Jiyong. Please. i just need someone to talk to."
 
 
"Find someone else, find a friend or a guy you sleep with."
 
 
"I only have you." She started to cry. "Please just talk to me for a couple of minutes, I promise you i'll leave as soon as possible."
 
 
"Just a few minutes." I said again and she nods.
 
 
 
We both walk inside the pension, I give her a bottle of beer and we both sit on the table in the balcony of the new pension. She told me what happened when she found out that Tyrese sleeps with a girl while they're here with Mico and my blood boils when I hear that name. Then she tell me the night she caught Tyrese in the suite with another girl. All the things Tyrese told her, the curses and even the slapping.
 
 
 
"You deserve it." I finally said as I chug down my beer. Its my fifth bottle of beer now. "It's karma!"
 
 
"I don't deserve it, I just fell in love."
 
 
"And you hurt everyone along the way."
 
 
"I told you, I just fell in love."
 
 
"Whatever! You should go." I told her and stand up, i'm planning to call my manager, I don't want to drive.
 
 
"Thank you for listening." I ignore her and starts to walk. "Jiyong" I turn around to face her and the next thing I know she's all over me.
 
 
 
END OF FLASHBACK
 
 
 
"Jiyong, are you leaving?" I heard her hoarse voice and a pair of arms wrap around my waist.
 
 
"Yes! You should get dress. I need to locked up the  pension." I told her without looking.
 
 
"Can you give me a ride back to Seoul? I'm staying in a hotel."
 
 
"Find your own ride, I need to go somewhere else."
 
 
"To see Xyza?"
 
 
"Yes!"
 
 
"But what happen to us last night is something..." I cut her off.
 
 
"There's no something Chel!." I shout. "it's a ing mistake!"
 
 
"No its not. The way you kiss me, the way we make love. Last night is wonderful Jiyong."
 
 
"I'm drunk."
 
 
"I know. You keep calling me Xyza."
 
 
"Just get dress and get out of my pension." I said and leave her inside the room.
 
 
 
===============================================================================================
 
 
 
T.O.P'S POV
 
 
 
Am I really hearing it right or someone is ing playing tricks on me? Jiyong is with Chel? That girl... What the ing hell! Not to mention that they are togther in the pension, this is not going to be good and that girl always bring ing problems to Jiyong's life. Since I heard that they're together this morning from Dami noona's store manager I can't stop thinking and drinking... and smoking. If I found this sooner I will drive to the pension and drag Jiyong away from her.
 
 
 
"What's your problem?" Jagiya sits beside me, eyeing me. "Don't just stare. Talk."
 
 
"Nothing." I shake my head.
 
 
"I see 1 empty bottle of red wine, an ashtray full of cigarette buds and you answer me with 'nothing'. SERIOUSLY?"
 
 
"I just want to relax." I said. "And I think we should travel. Maybe we should use our 'Mommy and Daddy day off'."
 
 
"Seriously what's wrong with you? Are you cheating on me?"
 
 
"Good God! No! What the..." I stare at her with a shocked face. "Jagiya!"
 
 
"So serious, i'm just messing around." She chuckle and give me a peck on my cheeks. "I love you."
 
 
"i love you too." I caress her cheeks and smile fondly at her. "So tell me where do you want to go? Let's leave the kids to umma."
 
 
"I'll think about it." She kisses me again and stand up. "Don't drink too much, Jiyong wants to talk to you."
 
 
"He's here?"
 
 
"Yup! He said he will just go see Xyza first and he will comeback  to talk to you. Are you two hiding something?"
 
 
"Nothing." I shake my head and she walk out of the mini bar but before she close the door, she turn around again to face me.
 
 
"Easy with the cigarette Choi."
 
 
"I'll stop now." I smile and stab my cigarette on the ashtray.
 
 
i need to clear my head so, I stop drinking and went to the kitchen to make a cup of coffee. I need to hear his side of the story before judging him, I hope he has a good reason why the hell he spend the night with Chel in the pension. Jagiya is making dinner when I saw her again in the kitchen, while the kids are probably in the living room watching cartoons or playing in the play room. I'm about to go crazy.
 
 
"Jagiya, what's for dinner?"
 
 
"The kids want some stew for dinner. You?"
 
 
"Anything." I smile. "I can have you for dinner instead." i wink at her.
 
 
"God! Stop!" She chuckles. "Are you drunk?"
 
 
"No! i'm perfectly fine." i wrap my arms around her waist and start to kiss her neck down to her shoulder. "You smell so nice jagiya." I start to travel my hands up and down her sides.
 
 
"Hyung!" We both startled when Youngbae, Daesung and Suengri shouts. i look at them and I understand it. 
 
 
"Jiyong, just arrive. He's waiting for us in his villa." Youngbae said. "Just follow us."
 
 
"Did we disturb the both of you?" Suengri chuckles and I want to hit him.
 
 
"I'll eat later Jagiya." I said and kiss her. "I'll be back."
 
 
"Yes we disturb them." Daesung laughs and pat Seungri's shoulder. The four of us went to the other villa, while we're waiting for the lift Daesung talks again. "What's up with jiyong hyung?"
 
 
"I don't know, I just received a text from him." Suengri said as we step inside the elevator. 
 
 
"He spend the night in the pension." i said.
 
 
"So? What's the big deal?"
 
 
"With Chel."
 
 
"Oh !" Suengri murmur. "What the hell?"
 
 
"That's what I said when I found that out."
 
 
"How?" Youngbae asked.
 
 
"Noona's store manager." I said. "He's a friend of ours."
 
 
"This is going to be a long night." Its Daesung then silence envelop us.
 
 
 
===============================================================================================
 
 
 
I sigh as I end my story, I just look at them while we're all fall into deep silence. I went to Xyza's office earlier and have late lunch with her. I wanted to tell her everything what happen last night but I don't know how to start and where to start. i just wanted to get this over with but I know this is not going to be easy, she will hate me and worst, she will break up with me. I don't want that to happen, i don't want to end whatever we have right now.
 
 
 
"I think you should tell her the truth and accept whatever she will do next." Hyung told me. "You should have get out that place when you saw her."
 
 
"i know but she's crying hyung, I mean she looks lonely and needed someone."
 
 
"Someone who can bed her."
 
 
"Help me."
 
 
"Tell Xyza." Youngbae said. "That's the only and best thing you can do."
 
 
"Before she found out to someone else." Daesung adds. "Why did you give her a beer? I mean you can give her a water, a glass of juice or not give her anything at all."
 
 
"I know its my fault."
 
 
"Don't you think she seduce you hyung?" Suengri look at me. "So that you and sweetheart will broke up then she can be part of your life again."
 
 
"I really don't know." I stand up and bang my head lightly on the wall.
 
 
"How many times does it happen?" Hyung asked me.
 
 
"Hyung!" Suengri said. "That's inappropriate." 
 
 
"I'm just asking, how many times you had s*x with her last night?"
 
 
"Three times." I answer.
 
 
"Its your fault." Hyung stands up and walk passed me. He grab a bottle of whisky and pour himself in a glass. "If it happen just once, its a mistake but three times." He glance at me. "I think you like it as well."
 
 
"What?"
 
 
"Hyung have a point." Youngbae look at me. "If you really don't want what happen last night after the first s*x you will go out of the pension or you will kick her out."
 
 
"But it happen again twice." Hyung continues.
 
 
"So?" Daesung sighs. "Tell us the truth hyung, tell us everything." I sigh as well and let myself sit on the floor. Hands on my face, i'm ashamed.
 
 
"Half of me misses her."
 
 
"God hyung!" Suengri shouts and went out of the villa.
 
 
"You better put your sh*t together Jiyong." Hyung gulps his drink. "Do you still love Chel?"
 
 
"I don't know."
 
 
"What do you mean you don't know Jiyong?" Youngbae raise his voice. 
 
 
"I don't think you love Xyza." Daesung stands up. "And I don't think you can love the both of them. Just think. I'll look for Suengri. I'll text you when I saw him." He said and left.
 
 
 
No one talked again, the three of us just sit on the couch and drink. I keep thinking what Daesung said. I love Xyza, I really do but what happen between me and Chel is a complete mistake. They are right i should have go back to Seoul or go to the other pension after the dreadful s*x but instead I stay beside her, i let her seduce me, I let her take control of the situation just like what she do when were together but how can I tell this to Xyza? Should I just keep it from her? My conscience won't let me sleep that's for sure. Should I asked for the girls help? But they will bury me alive when they found out that me and Chel sleep together. What will I do?
 
 
=================================
 
 
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! i KNOW THAT THIS CHAPTER IS NOT APPROPRIATE FOR THE OCCASION.
 
SO DO YOU LIKE THE UPDATE?
 
ANYWAY THANK YOU TO ALL MY READERS, SUBSCRIBERS AND FOR ALL THE COMMENTS,
 
I REALLY APPRECIATE EVERY SINGLE COMMENT.
 
 
 
DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE, UPVOTE AND COMMENT.